Bigger Down There Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
308 Followers

As with the previous time, I moved to the side of her and put on a little stretching show, exposing everything I have got for her and supplemented that with the occasional random foray of my hand into my cunt box.

If anything, her cum this time was even bigger than before, and I have rarely seen such a look of glee and contentment on anybody's face when she reaches, and comes down from that peak.

The problem is, that I was desperate to touch her. I haven't had the pleasure of even fingering her slot yet, and I am very eager to run my hands over her sublimely sexy mons to feel its shape and surface, and I know I could make her feel good, so I was going to have to do something about that.

This time when I got home I attempted to give Helen the Freya oral experience, but I'm not as good at it as her! I did of course get Helen off, but only with the technique of mouthing her clit whilst having my thumb deep in her milfy cunt and the four fingers of the same hand invading her ass, and it worked satisfyingly well!

Helen was planning to go and see Sam at the weekend, and in the normal course of events, I would have joined her, but it was going to be a short trip (Helen had to be back on Sunday in time for a late shift) and in any event, I was a bit loaded up with Uni work. I'll freely admit that I wondered if the opportunity might exist to spend a bit more time with Freya. I wanted to get my digits around her curiously attractive girly bits, to feel that stubble and to discover if her slit was as big as it looks.

Helen was leaving at midday on the Friday which would have been difficult for me anyway, and as this trip had been in the offing for almost two weeks, it gave me time to sound Freya out on her availability over the course of the weekend which was the best time for me as was in for a very full week.

For once, the stars were aligned in my favour, and so it was that on Saturday we had a couple of hours in the gym late morning, and then headed to Freya's.

I was dripping with anticipation, and I wasn't to be disappointed.

On arrival back at Freya's apartment, she had a light lunch prepared, so this time we were sat at the table. She seemed in a lighter frame of mind than usual and took it upon herself to ask me what I had learned about her.

It seemed like a bit of an odd question, and I think she saw me grappling with my answer.

'Sexually, I mean. What have you learned about me sexually?'

'Well you're definitely a pro in the oral stakes, I'll have to give you that. And I have the feeling that you don't want to be touched, and I'm not quite sure if that's because you're nervous or something else.'

'Anything else?' she enquired.

There was obviously something I was missing, but muggins here was clearly inept at putting two and two together.

Freya took my hands and drew me away from the table. I had worked out in skimpy-ish running shorts and the whole crotch area was damp and sweaty. It didn't bother me all that much, but contrary to my concerns of the effect that this might have had on Freya, she ripped my shorts down, and rammed her face into the innermost area of my panties before easing them down to thigh level and I realised with a jolt what it was that got her in the mood.

She was inhaling and tonguing the most heavily scented part of my panties and anatomy.

'You like it sweaty don't you,' I whispered. 'You really like my hot sweaty cunt.'

Although Freya didn't answer me verbally, she responded physically with a much more energetic onslaught of my gash though my knicks.

I was sure she knew, but just to make certain there could be no doubt that I was on her wavelength, I reached for the back of her head, pulled her in much closer and started to gyrate my hips a bit so that I was nigh on face fucking her.

She got the message . . . . . 'You don't mind?' she questioned. 'You don't think I'm weird?'

'You can do me like this and the way you have been doing as often as you like.' I responded. 'It's dirty and I love it.'

'There's something else. Can I show you? Are you sure you won't be weirded out?'

'Well I'm still here, and it's not like I can go anywhere dressed like this,' I replied in as a seductive tone that I could muster. 'Try me.'

Freya stood up and took me by the hand, hauling me into her bedroom. 'I've never done this before, but I've been dreaming about it for months if not years.'

I'll confess to being slightly mystified as to what I was letting myself in for while I watched Freya strip down to nothing. She lay on her bed crossways at right angles to the head and foot of the bed, and gestured me to move forward.

Once I was close, she used her hands to position me where she wanted me, which meant I was standing directly above her face with her neck right on the edge of the mattress.

She licked around my perineum, and I could feel her nose intruding into my open slit. The next thing I felt was the sensation of the tip of her tongue probing my ass.

My gut feeling was that she was trying to gauge my reaction, so I helped her along. I carefully eased myself down onto her, which had the effect of forcing her tongue to invade my rear hole further.

I was trying to imagine what I must smell like there, but she attacked with enthusiasm. I was conscious that I was dribbling cunt sperm over her nose and was trying to imagine how she was managing to breathe.

However, a much more enticing thought entered my head.

The way she was physically positioned, head between my thighs and hands just above the cheeks of my bum, meant the rest of her rangy body was stretched out before me in all it's wonderful glory, and this time it would be hard for her to stop me.

The act of leaning forward gave her even more access to me and I felt her tongue penetrate deeper. I started by caressing her deliciously sexy mons with my fingertips, gently experiencing the exquisite contours of her mound.

I think she was too carried away with her incursion of my ass to care, so I took that first lovely step and dunked my fingertips in between her non-protruding, but thick outer labia.

She wasn't wet in the way that Sam produces grool, but she had this delightful stickiness of honey like consistency emerging from her stubbly clout, and I wanted to taste it.

Like me, Freya had not showered since her workout, and there was a breath-taking, but not unpleasant sweaty, pungent and earthy aroma materialising from her surprisingly roomy slit.

Her response was to open her thighs wider and although it was a somewhat unusual 69 configuration with me standing / leaning over Freya, and her lying supine underneath me, it was an immensely erotic position to be in, and I was beginning to understand her preoccupation with this previously unencountered passion for a powerfully worked-up and most intimate part of a girl's anatomy.

I've had fingers in my rear hole before, but the lavish attention of Freya's oral proficiency was a whole new experience, and something I knew I was going to want again. Her ministrations with that tongue of hers are something to behold.

For my part, I was pleasantly surprised by the capacity of Freya's uncommonly long slit. I think my fingers are slightly thicker than hers, and getting four of them in her was startlingly easy.

You just never know what a lady has tucked in her panties, and now that I could see Freya's minge close up, I suspected that she might not be a stranger to large insertions, albeit not on the scale of Helen or myself.

However, the attention Freya was paying to my insatiable orifices was quite a distraction, and for probably the only time in my life, I was more consumed by what she was doing to me than I was by her fine looking and sublimely tasting, nicely mature protuberance that was the focal point of her femininity.

I couldn't concentrate on licking her, but I was getting sensory overload from the incredible tang of Freya's cunt juice that coated my fingers as they plunged in and out of her raunchy hole.

I came over her face with some force. That tongue of Freya's is a national treasure, and I was hugely spurred on by her almost aggressive desire for my sweaty, smelly holes. There is a very gratifying degree of naughtiness being cognisant that she gets off on such filth.

When she had finished with me, Freya did her usual thing of blatantly jilling herself off while I watched.

I wasn't going to let her get away with it so easily this time.

'Did you like me fingering you out Freya, did you feel me tonguing you?'

'Yes,' she grunted. Did I smell?'

'There was certainly a lot of flavour down there,' I admitted. Is that why you have tried to avoid me touching you?'

'Yes, she responded,' almost at a squeak.

'You were sweaty too, weren't you. Are you usually sweaty?'

'Oh fuck,' she huffed. She came violently, and was twitching on the bed the bed for several seconds in the aftermath.

'You know everything about me know', she groaned. I've never let anybody touch me there before when I'm clammy. That girl I told you about, I really got cleaned up before that night.'

'I didn't know how to let you know. It's been really difficult for me, opening up like this.'

'We all have our proclivities,' I volunteered. 'I don't openly put it about that I'm into wrecking my cunt, but in my case it's a bit more tricky to hide.' 'Well, I could hide it I suppose, but I choose not to. I sort of like it when people can't take their eyes off my slot, but I guess that most observers just think I was born that way, where the reality is that is entirely and willingly self-inflicted.'

She went very quiet. 'Oh you gorgeous girl. You're making me feel so much better about myself,' she murmured. Mine are not the sort of kinks one easily admits to, but I get the feeling that we are in tune with our predilictions.'

'I'm a cumphiliac -- I have to cum several times a day, and if I don't, I start getting very ratty and then I don't like myself. Believe me, you have no idea how much I have jilled myself off, and especially to fantasising about licking out the sweaty fanny of a sexy girl, and then on impulse, I got to do your asshole as well.

'Well, it seems as if you enjoyed it, and you have certainly given me some mind-blowing cums.

Now was as good a time as any. 'By the way, your cunt's not exactly tight,' I put forward to her.

'Oh, that's just years of masturbation,' she said. 'My last two boyfriends told me at one time or another in our relationship that I wasn't tight enough for them. The last one only came in me a handful of times. I had to wank him of to induce a cum of any worthwhile quantity.'

'And how did that make you feel,' I asked.

'I actually didn't really care,' she ventured. 'It wasn't like I was getting a whole lot of satisfaction from him, and I had known for years that my biggest cum volcanoes were self-induced rather than cock inspired. It was when I was with that girl in the menage-a-trios that the light came on. She didn't judge me for my size or anything else for that matter. We just concentrated on each-others pleasure, and it was soooo exciting!

'So what can you take,' I questioned her.

'You mean in my twat?'

'Yes, your twat.'

'Well I've never had anything other than my fingers or a dick in there, but I've used my fingers a lot.

'What about toys?' I enquired.

'I don't own any. I'm a fingers girl. I know exactly how to finger myself to get my rocks off in the biggest way. I know what I like.'

'That and sweaty cunts,' I added.

'Yeah, that and sweaty cunts,' she acknowledged. I don't even know why. Just turns me on so much.'

Can I try with my fingers,' I asked.

'I think you already were, but you seemed to lose concentration. Was that something to do with what I was doing to you?'

I made a start with my fingers, and thought I was doing a reasonable job, but of course I was working on the basis on what gets my juices flowing, but it was obvious that something was amiss.

'You need to do me harder,' Freya said. 'Much harder. I like it hard.'

I had seen her do herself enough times by now that I should have known, so I changed tack completely and got much more physical.

'That's more like it,' I heard.

OK, if she wants hard, I can do hard I thought. I stepped up several gears and really went to town on her, and in doing so, had the four fingers of my left hand pistoning in and out of Freya's slippery cunt, and added a finger, and a short while later, a second one from my right hand.

I was going at it with some velocity, and when I felt the time was right, and when I thought she was sufficiently creamed up, I swapped the two fingers from my right hand with the thumb of my left.

I think it took me about 10 goes to get my thumb completely in by way of tucking it into my palm, but suddenly I was in, and past the trapezium of my thumb.

I was in my territory now, and I knew exactly what to do. You have to be a bit careful with fisting a newbie, and I was in my comfort zone.

I gradually eased my wrist in, out and from side to side. Although I had slowed down, the pleasing groans I was getting from Freya implied that she was enjoying the experience.

I started diddling her clit with a couple of fingers of my right hand, just swiping it between my fingers, and sporadically dabbing it with my thumb print, and all the signs were that that this was having the desired effect.

'FUCK,' she exhaled, as her orgasm came on, and then washed over her.

'You've just fucking fisted me. Jesus Christ, you've just fisted me.

I carefully extracted my hand, and Freya lay there, legs akimbo.

'You can do that to me again next time she pronounced, but in return I might ask you to do something for me.'

'What did you have in mind?'

'Do you own any tights?' she asked.

The truth is that I never wear them, and I only rarely wear hold-ups. However, I didn't need to be a rocket scientist to realise where Freya was going with this, so I started searching for a trade-off.

I don't,' I answered, but I might get a pair if you are prepared to do something for me in exchange.

'Name it,' she said quite succinctly.

'Let me do you with something bigger than my hand. I'll select something that'll open you up nicely and give you a real treat. I'll even lick you out too.'

M'mmm, I think I might like that. By the way, the gym shorts were sexy, but next time, keep with the yoga pants. They'll make you more sweaty, and you know what that'll do to me.'

We talked through our respective commitments, and agree to meet the following Thursday as it suited us both well, and as a parting shot, Freya asked me if I'd mind not shaving again between now and meeting up again.

Much as I like being fur free down there, it wasn't as if it was going to grow out a lot between Saturday afternoon and Thursday evening, so I said that I would try not to, providing it didn't start getting itchy.

Of course I was on my own on Saturday night so I was limited in the way that I could achieve my sexual kicks, but I did abuse myself with one of Helen's larger toys, and was almost tempted to take a video to send to Freya, but for some reason I decided not to do it, and concentrated on a stretch fest.

I was still full of unbridled lust when Helen arrived home, and although she had to prepare for work, I persuaded her (although she didn't take too much persuading) to punish my clit again.

I don't know what made me do it, but I told her next time we saw Sam, I wanted to make sure we purloined a pair of her used knicks.

Helen pushed me into giving away why I wanted them, so I came clean and explained to her that I wanted to see the effect that a really creamed up pair of panties would have on Freya.

'You could always test her out with a pair of mine,' she piped up.

I hadn't though of that, and her know that we were planning to get together again on Thursday.

'I'll see what I can do,' Helen taunted.

On Thursday morning, Helen dropped me at Uni, and as we were parting, she slipped me something from her pocket. 'I wore them all day yesterday, and then put them back on last night when you went to sleep,' she informed me.

I spent most of the day resisting the urge to take them into the ladies and using them for my own gratification, but just about managed to withstand the temptation.

I worked hard in the Gym that afternoon, and not just for reasons of fitness! As with the previous few sessions, we didn't shower afterwards, and when we got to Freya's, once we had the door closed I told Freya I needed the loo, which I did, but that was not my primary reason for entering her shower room.

I removed my top, bra, trainers and socks, and with Helen's panties scrunched up in my hand behind me, presented myself in that state to Freya.

Her eyes lit up and she rammed her face into the crotch of my panties which would have been secreted in my girl juice, sweat and pee.

Uoh God, moaned Freya as she tasted and inhaled the aromas.

Tonight, she had one hand on my ass, and with her other hand she was groping herself, essentially massaging herself through her leggings.

It didn't take us long to retreat to her bedroom, and this evening, unusually, she laid herself out on the bed and asked me to lie next to her.

As soon as I was in that supine position, she asked me to take off my leggings, but to make sure that my panties came off with them. It was a bit difficult as I still had Helen's panties balled up in my hand but I didn't want to give them up to her quite yet.

As I did this, Freya started to remove hers and I was surprised to see that she was pantiles underneath them. She reached for my balled-up leggings and panties and handed me hers.

Freya moved much closer to me so that our legs and were touching. With my underwear pressed up against her face, she crossed her right leg over my left which pulled our legs open, and then she started fingering me over my lightly stubbled cunt.

I followed her lead, the dampest part of her leggings over my face, my fingers dancing over her sticky fanny.

It was a gorgeous buzz. An exquisite and sensual bout of mutual masturbation with the added intimacy of our worn workout wear over each others faces.

When I sensed Freya was about to cum, I tugged my stuff away from her, and replaced them with Helen's heavily scented panties.

Ooooh shit. Whose are these, Freya grunted, rubbing them hard over her nose and mouth.

'My partners,' I said softly. 'Do you like them?'

'Did you steal them,' Freya wanted to know.

'No, she gave them to me for you.'

Freya jerked up. 'She gave them to you? She knows?'

'We share everything,' I replied.

'Does that extend to friends,' Freya mouthed as she came.

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
308 Followers