All Comments on 'Bigger for Gwen Ch. 01'

by smallercuck

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Standard slut wife story.

Solid 1 star. Nothing original. Just usual trash tale in Literotica. Almost all of the good posters have given up on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too Slow to start

Too much reading until sex starts, we want sex at the get-go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Typical Garbage for LW's Anymore

1* Move on Slut wife/Cuck Hubby tripe Don't bother with chapter 2

netviper21netviper21almost 11 years ago
Should have...

Put in Fetish, Not very loving, and definitely not wife material. Thank God i skipped to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Erotic?

Perhaps if you are gay,bi,or some other kind of fetish, skimmed to the end, sad.-1!

slimjojoslimjojoalmost 11 years ago
good start

please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I knew what to expect

with the author's name, story title, and line description, but still read anyway to see if there is anything different here. The motivations of those who get sexual arousal out of humiliation are so puzzling to me; I can't understand it. And besides boredom, and an urge to read something new, sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me, and I hope that maybe SOME author could explain this perversion and sickness. I never understood BDSM stuff either, but some authors HAVE done a fair job at explaining just why any sane person might indulge in that crap. Also, learned enough to know it isn't anything I'd ever want to be associated with beyond in print. Same thing with a few incest stories. A FEW authors take the time to explain the buildup of feelings and circumstance that might shed light to an explanation (although never a justification) for the most heinous of sexual perversions. But this cuckhold shit, man I STILL don't get it. Here in this story, you have a woman who has been married happily for years, and on the whim of an asshole she admittedly dislikes, begins to believe the husband she knows so well has latent homo feelings? She stops caring about him instantly, and witholds sex? I know you aren't done with this tale, but as you continue, if you could explain the motivations of him relenting and agreeing to what is obviously going to come about in further chapters, it might actually serve a purpose to read. Humiliation is sexy? I just don't get it, and I'm concerned you are on a path with this tale that won't explain it any better for us hard lined readers of this LW category. I read a story recently centered around reluctant cuckholding, and the author used a device where the "model" cuck who after years of abuse and mental cruelty commited suicide. The "mistress" seemed unaffected, as she had already given birth to the "bull's" baby. But whatever fetish extreme masochism caters to, I find it hard to believe that after destroying someone's self worth that totally, that suicide wouldn't be the natural conclusion in MOST cases. I keep waiting for someone to write a slut wife story, where the woman decides she DOESN"T want to be a slut anymore, and that her feelings of self worth are more important than cock size, or base gratification, and that the man who had ALWAYS been devoted to her totally deserves the REAL respect and devotion returned with faithfulness and appreciation. I read these disturbing cuck stories hoping beyond hope for the wake up call at the end, where the husband and wife look at eachother and go" Oh my GOD! what have we been doing to eachother"???? How do these cuck tales end? I have never read one where the marriage is stronger, or the intamacy between husband and wife is enriched in anyway. They are always about driving a wedge between two people in a marriage, and humiliating a man to a fragile echo of existance. Even most of the BDSM shit I have read, has the master making a commitment to take care of a slave who surrenders. But in these cuck tales, the story is never over until the hubby has been completely destroyed. So Smallercuck, is your story going to be any different? Will you help show us how any of this deviance could possibly be construed as love? Will your hot wife lose all respect for herself, and her hubby? How could this marriage survive? And what of your future? How many chapters will you churn out, before your bull finds you swinging from a rope, after fucking your wife for the umpteenth time? Do YOU even know what real love is, to be able to impart any of it to your characters? As an ANON, who should never critisize, you don't have to give me an answer to any of these questions. But dammit, as a man, you owe them to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Think the Last Commenter Had it Right

Why? Humilition really is not erotic but to a very small percentage of people and if their ws ever a FETISH that would be it. Why be married? What's the purpose? Last commenter had it right. I find these stories rather sad. Both for the wife and the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Cuckoldry is a FETISH!!!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Groups

@ Anon There are more groups of the cuckoldry husbands (willing cuckolds).

1. Bisexual and (hid) homosexual husbands who likes creampies eating, to blow the bull's cock, etc....They enjoy the humulations from the wives and because of this homosexual tendency the normal 1-1 male-female connection is not important for them.

2. Porno abuser male people, who see wives, like living pornstars and turn on the group sex or the bull-hot wives sex scens. Why do they risk his health state with possibilties to get hepatitis A-B-C viruses???????

What the different to the cuckolds and wimps:

The wimps do not like the cuckold state, but they are stuck into a wrong marriage, but they live in this marriage, because of the children, money state, illness, but they do not enjoy this state. However they do not divorce.................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

This was an easy one - for all the reasons previously referred to this was truly pathetic based on plot characterization and content. At best this belongs in another genre

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
I plan this

@ Anon my story plan is an revenge story with a cuckolding pair (from the 2th group a porno abuser husband) and they will stop this life style........I have in my story plans. I will write in 2 years interval.............But it will be revenge story........

My problem the lack of editor for me and for my stories. You can read them on SOL storiesonline.net.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
better title suggestion

Why not just call this miscategorized shit "one star my faggot ass?".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still wonder

Why in the hell is she married to somebody she does not love or respect?

Why is he married to an abusive bitch?

Would it be sexy if a husband beat his wife and fuck other women?

Would it be sexy if the wife beater then mocked his wife about her tiny tits?

Oh story suck the big brown one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ok story

You can do a lot better. Be more realistic. You have a lot of good ideas and perspective. keep writing but don't go to far out..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
:rolleyes: at the haters ...

This story is off to a great start. Best part was the bed scene with Darren. Interesting touch that he has an "interest" in the bigger cocks at the gym. Looking forward to the next chapter!

teeneywteeneywalmost 11 years ago
Very Hot Story So Far

Love the story so far. Great bedroom talk between the two of them. Can't wait for next chapter. Ignore the negative comments. Have no idea why they even read these stories.

desperate1desperate1almost 11 years ago

PLEASE send the next partS ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A slut

What's new or interesting about that? Certainly nothing new or interesting in this story.

karlikuntkarlikuntover 10 years ago
LOVED THE STORY

Great Start ! You captured my attention and my interest. Since I am a tiny dicked cuck, I could relate completely to the dynamics and underlying tension in this story. Especially loved the bedroom scene where the Hot Wife is teasing, questioning and humiliating her tiny dicked hubby. Can't wait to read more !!!!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
Looking forward to chap. 2!

I can relate to this story so easily. I am also small and easily cum when my wife teases me in bed. However, she has never cucked me. Can't wait to read more!

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
What a fantastic story!!!

Thanks, please share part 2 when you can!

tazsis1tazsis1over 8 years ago
Loved this

Thank you. Please keep it coming. The humiliation of Darren is great. It seems Gwen is about to find her true self.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 7 years ago
Another Part 1 CRYING for a Second Part

This is one of many stories I loved, but consider fatally incomplete. Maybe the LW Police ran the poor author off with their inane moralizing and contempt.?

Don

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
"inane moralizing and contempt.?" [sic]

how can you have anything but contempt for sexual sadism or masochism? You can try to understand but why should this kind of anti-social behavior be anything but contemptible.

It's fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So he divorced the slut

Why wouldn't he? Badly done, unfinished drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story in the right section

Teased me with the Ch 1 though. 5 years later no chapter 2. Please continue!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Another

Another damn cuck story. I wish I could give the automatic *1 it deserves.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
What a hornets nest this stirred up

This little one page thing was indeed worthy of a 1* rating, but not the amount of time the commentators spent on it. Trash gets reading time if you're not judicious, but it doesn't get much comment time.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Beth called Gwens husband to tell him what happened and informed him, that his wife is going to bang Steve. After a few sessions with Steve Gwen is confronted with divorce papers and she and Steve are fired without recomendation. Darren lived happy with Beth.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed the story / well written- very erotic. Especially enjoyed the bedroom toying/humiliation.

cdCindy1cdCindy126 days ago

I love cuck stories. I want to be one. I want to fluff my wife's lovers' cocks to get them ready to fuck her. I will watch and rub my small pencil dick while my wife enjoys being fucked by a real man with a real cock. Would be even better if they noticed I was wearing my favorite pink panties, red lacy bra and black fishnet nylons. I'm such a sissy faggot cocksucking cuck-wannabe.

I know it's been a few years but I was hoping that you would continue this story. I can't wait to read about Steve fucking Gwen with Darren watching. Please please PLEASE PLEASE continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous