All Comments on 'Biggest and Best'

by Flavian

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another wimp

but this one is actually funny. Not 10 pages worth of comedy though.

MolliculusMolliculusabout 11 years ago
One-Way Transparency?

"We were going to have to have some more talks about trust and absolute transparency in our marriage...", said the man with secret off-shore accounts and links to the mafia.

I enjoyed it though it was overly long and a little emotionless. It was close to really good.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Not only was this a fascinating story, but it was told to perfection. There were several times when I thought you had overlooked some detail or I had found a hole in the story (that's quite common on this site), only to have you address it and tie it all up into a neat package. That takes skill! My only concern is how adamantly you have the husband insisting that he doesn't want to swing or share his wife. I'm guessing your intention was to stress his fidelity to marriage. However, you kept including details that seemed to undermine his assertion. For example, he was excited watching the video, told his wife that he wanted to watch the video of her having sex with other men because it excited him, had very steamy sex with his wife at the quarry no doubt stoked by the thoughts of it being the place of her gang bang. If I didn't no any better, I'd conclude that he will eventually relent on his assertion regarding no swinging. Not sure if this is something you intended to leave the reader guessing, or if it is a contradiction. I'm not so convinced that he doesn't want to try swinging. Given the nature of the story, the deception and attempted destruction of their marriage by swingers, this would be a curious development. And yet, I also can't help wonder about the wife. She's quite ebullient In her retelling of her gang bang days. While she expressed fear about what her husband would think of those days, she did not seem to have any regret or remorse. It seemed out of place. Here she is hiding out at the quarry, fearing her marriage is over, mortified about what her husband thinks of her, and as she tells him the dreaded story she throws in comments about how incredible it was - most orgasms ever. I have no problem with her actually believing that, but given the tenuous nature of her marriage (at least in her mind) I am not sure that was the wisest thing to share. Does he really need to hear that? I thought the whole point of her tale was to express anguish? Additionally, she never once states that she has no desire to ever swing again. It is the husband who keep begging off that lifestyle. Her most forceful denial of Dwight's proposition never contained an expression that she didn't want to swing, only that she wouldn't swing without her husband. And then when the teens show up to start their little fuckfest, she runs over to watch. Again, while the story was very well written and seemingly flawless, these last few points have me wondering what your intentions were.

Here is her refusal to Dwight:

"Anyway, after a while, Dwight actually asked me to get back into the swing scene without you. I told him to go to hell. Not only did what he was proposing violate all the rules of swinging, I was not going to put my marriage in danger by cheating on my husband; period."

I would have expected her to say . . . i don't swing anymore.

Regardless, I see this is your first and it is definitely five stars. I have also favorited you. I definitely want to see more. However, if your future stories promote the swinging lifestyle, then I will know that the things I noted above were intentional and I will be very disappointed.

So, for the time being I love you!

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
What happened to HDK's comment?

I was going to agree with him that it seemed like I had read this before.....

A cagey whodunit. Well written and plotted. A little long for my tastes, but dialogue-driven stories can take up some real estate. I liked it, but again it just seems vaguely familiar...is this a repost?

karan9876karan9876about 11 years ago
1 star for not having a cuck alert.

1 star for not having a cuck alert. If your going to write ten long pages of a wimp and that too without a cuck alert then its not acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow I've read about some wimpy idiot husbands on here but Flavian this one tops them all. Did you seriously sit down to think up ways to make this guy look wimpier with each new conversation. No real man in the entire world would react to his wife doing gangbangs like this guy did. Then you turn him into a cuck. You are either scared of your own shadow or you are a woman because real confident men don't think or act like this. Try again and give him at least a touch of balls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
drbeamer3333

read your comment and have to say you read a different story then i did any way if this type of man is someone you could admire i can only feel sorry for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wimp? Crook maybe, but wimp?

Liked the story a lot. Why is this guy a wimp? Did he stand by and let his wife cheat? No. Did he arrange for violence to her partners? Yes. Was he above violence to women? Yes. (Some of us were raised that way and I have never rasied a hand against a woman and beleive me I have been tempted.)

He was a crook/criminal. While he did not sell drugs nor did he commit murder he facilitated it and in my book that is just as bad. For the record, I feel the same way about people that buy drugs, you have subsidized the murder of thousands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too long of a wimp story.

Probably could of cut it to a couple of paragraphs and just made a cluck/wimp flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lies, she lied over and over by commission and ommission, she went to fuck

that she didnt wasnt because she wasnt there. He knows she makes up stories as she needs to yet accepts her word without verification that she wasnt going to fuck. And the bit about the motel she was in, where was Dwight? All he knows is that her car did not leave the parking lot, who was in her room, did she go somewhere else? No check, no verification. He said early on to Sonny if they stayed together she would have to walk a straight an narrow line with severe rules, where the hell are they. Lets see Claire didnt know what Carol was doing but he accepts that Carol knows all about Claire when Carol didnt know about the weeks activities. Way to many loose ends! Surprised they both arent in the hospital fighting HIV/AIDS due to her high school activities alone.

john1946john1946about 11 years ago
OK

For a fun read, not bad. I certainly don't agree with the way the him/her relationship was handled, but hey, it's your story. Keep writing, you are a fun read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well, a little too long....

I enjoyed the spirit of this story, and I DO like against-all-odds-love-conquers-all type reconcilliation, BUT..........I think this story was too long, and that you lost some of the continuity with your details. Maybe I didn't read it carefully enough, and was pulled away a few times (this is what I mean by too long), but I thought she had admitted on the phone to Gay (dumbass name) that sunday that there had been other more recent events with the swinging. Claire denies it all to hubby, but you had set it up for there to be actual marital cheating, and then later on, under the weight of a story that has gone on way too long, made it seem like, OK no, there wasn't any afterall, and could take the easy resolution for reconcilliation. We have to believe her intent was to shut down the blackmail. But we KNOW, and HUBBY knew, she intended to fuck those guys and succomb, even if it was under blackmail conditions. These critizisims aside, I liked a few things in here. I was horrifyingly amused when the daughter reveals the adult words she just learned. I DID like the device at the end where an older and wiser slut can save one in the next generation from a similar mistake. But overall, there were many of the scenes that you used for character development that were repetitive and excessive. I truly hope some of this helps, I think you ARE talented, with good ideas and would like to read more. I can tell you worked hard on this, and that hard work IS appreciated. Thanks.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
One more thought . . .

I really am confused by some of these comments. How is this guy a wimp? Yes, I was disheartened by his early decision to not divorce his wife (at the very time when he suspected the worst). I could not share such sentiment. But, he got revenge on the guys supposedly fucking his wife, and ultimately she did not cheat. We as readers can speculate about things that may happen next, we may question motives when things do not seem black and white. However, when the author tells us something straight up with no ambiguity, I believe we accept the authors word. Could she have been lying to him about present activity? Yes, but I don't see any clues in the text to indicate this. There was the original discovery regarding her charges on the wrong side of town, but these were explained in the end by a completely disinterested third party. The story she tells her husband in the end, matches the story of Carol. The only place where some ambiguity exists, is in her insistence that she was not going to the house to actually fuck these guys. She claims that she was simply going to talk sense into them. This is a bit hard to believe, but again, given the manner in which the author has chosen to convey the story I accept that at the least that was her intent. In actuality, even with those noble intentions she more than likely would have been coerced to fuck and give in to the pressure. That's a reasonable assumption. But lets not forget that he interceded in each case and prevented her from cheating. I have read story after story of supposedly macho guys standing back and watching their wives follow through with cheating. So they burn the bitch after the act? That's makes them a man? This guy stepped in and prevented the act. That makes him more of a man in my book.

As to the anonymous commenter regarding my admiration for the husband .... I don't recall ever saying I admired him. Actually I raised some concerns about his true nature and the authors intent. I do see some clues in the text that may indicate he is a closet cuck, or at least will become one in the future. If this is the case, and this authors future offerings develop a pro cuckolding/swinging theme, then I will unfavorite him and stop reading his work. I detest those kind of stories. However, I was trying to probe the author regarding these clues I picked up on, as they seemed out of character with the rest of the story. Were they intentional on the part of the author, giving us an indication of where his future writing will go? Or, were they merely unintended mistakes in the storyline, something we commonly see in first time authors. For the time being, I choose to give the author the benefit of the doubt and I loved the story. However, I will gladly change my thinking if the author travels down the wife sharing road later on.

kalharrikalharriabout 11 years ago
lying

I liked the story. though I do wish he had told the truth at the end. someday she will find that dvd and then will know he probably lied.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
@BTTap

When I originally started reading this story this morning it was listed as having been written by someone else. When I tried to post a comment it would not allow me and Literotica gave me an error message. I logged out and then back in and the same story was now listed as having been written by Flavian. Very strange. Not sure if Literotica merely misposted the original and then corrected it. Perhaps HDKs comment was on the old one and is now lost.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
@Karen9876

I understand your frustration. I depend greatly on tags and hate when they are not accurate or nonexistent. When I saw the tags for swing and gangbang I was very skeptical about reading the story, especially given that it was ten pages. It smelled like a potential cuck tale. But, I took a chance and read the first two pages and didn't come across the telltale line that exists in every cuck story (...and oddly I felt strangely aroused). So i carried on and am glad i did. I agree there are some ambiguities in the second half, but I can't agree with you that this is a cuck/wimp story. At least I don't think that is the authors intent.

To another commentor ... The gang banging did not happen while they were married. It was in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
eh...

I strolled around inside for several hours, looking at merchandise and trying to cheer myself up by watching some of the strange people that shop there."

What is this? Some sort of shot at people with limited income? Fuck you!

Long drawn out plot, fantastic to the point of taking the reader out of the story.

A slut that was not ashamed of being a slut, all of the sudden develops modesty? Not likely. Ever talk to a slut or a swinger? They are not ashamed of themselves, they justify their self destructive deviant behavior. Otherwise well written and well edited. 3 stars for the insult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Quit reading after the first page.

The quote "Trust but verify" is so inaccurate that it is the literary equivalent of stating "this story is based on reality; but I'm including talking horses, angels and the entire cast of Different Strokes." If you have to verify, then it isn't trust. It's the opposite of trust.

Now, the use of the ubiquitous "Crime Family" ruins the story. You make the protagonist a sort of Joe Everyman. You make him average then include the Mob as a reason for violence. I hate that. I don't even know any ex cons nevermind mobsters, so how the fuck does that work? Do us a favor, keep it simple , next time. Imagine you being in the situation and what would you do when you discover your spouses infidelity.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Slightly pitchy, decidely droning but good hearted rendition of a thriller

The big flaw in the whole story is that the main character never came face to face with the three men and one woman who initiated the blackmail. In terms of the action, he was a sheep, albeit a very intelligent & " connected "sheep.

The author referenced the closing scene of " The Godfather" which is an outstanding template to riff off of. The denial scene where Michael lies to Kay had extra power because the lie was " belied " by the obvious deference and respect the associates paid Micheal. There should have been some corresponding ambiguity to this story's untruth.

Going first person narration with the main character being largely a bystander shut the readers off directly accesing the most gripping events of the story. . IMHO opinion the most satisfying conclusion would have been an encounter with the blackmailers. Then the narrator directly or indirectly reveals that he behind the " pointed " retribution.

I'd like to thank Flavian for this story. It's easy to criticize and much harder to produce a work of this length. The themes of truth & fidelity here are of value. Flavian did not go the lowest common denominater and scorch with Old Testament vengeance the straying characters. I wish him luck with his next effort in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good to Bad

Well the story started out to be good, funny and revenge. Then it turned into total shit, another Stang story. All you needed to do is say Mustang. You went ont to long then the shit started, you fucked it up.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
I thought it was good

The husband is not entirely a good guy,and maybe that is why he doesn't pull tje hurt little boy routine and run away,he confronts the situation and I think hearing his wife talking to the scumbags that she isnt thrilled and may downright be seeming unhappy.Read again her phone conversations.and it isnt hard to figure out she is being coerced,they threaten to tell hubby.Yes,she should have told him,blackmail only works with secrets,and sex before you meet someone shouldnt be a big.deal,but read some of the comments.in here,guys saying 'a slut like that you.dont marry' and you can see why.Keep in mind Claire was raped,swingers who would allow a child into their events should be burned at the stake,guaranteed to fuck a kid up...teens having sex on their own is ine thing,adults sponsering it we ould fuck her up...btw no swinger group would ever let their kids or anyone under 18 in...

The husband is no wimp,he fought for his wife and in the end did the right thing,he prevented a needless tragedy.He is no angel,and is amazingly amoral about the things he does in business,but it also shows he had good in him,too.I felt no remorse for the 3 scumbags and the slut wife,they prob got less than they deserved.

To the author,great 1st attempt, It prob could be shorter,but who cares,keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
There are alot of strange people who shop at Walmart.

At least 1 of them also left a strange comment on your story. At least he's keeping true to form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

keep them coming! we need more in this style. A lot like the great authors HDK, Ohio, Sir Thopas etc... Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very good written story

I would have liked to read an extension about Dwight and how he came to some "unfortunate" demise a year or two down road.

Hope to see more of your writings

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
Are you kidding me?

She just went to their houses to try and talk them out of their plans to fuck her? This dumb shit believes that? You made him a cum-slurping wimp because you had to justify his staying with his slut wife and I can understand that, but why make him brain-dead as well?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ugh I was falling asleep half way down the first page

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
A Very Good . . .

. . . first time story. I appreciate the effort that goes into a well written story like this one. It is especially impressive as a first publication. Could some of the scenes and language been tightened, sure. Were there a few scenes that seemed redundant, sure. But overall it was very well presented. Some of the characters, especially the male potential fuckees, could have been more fully drawn to my taste, but leaving them as author has lets each reader complete their low life personalities. All in all a very good way to get started as a story teller.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
10 pages of how to be a wiloling lovable cuckold

The only thing missing was a husband with any sense. The story she told was so weak even Matt Monroe wouldn't believe it and the husband's in his stories are lower than naval lint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Over written

Too long, should have been condensed by about 50%. The mafia stuff was unnecessary and unbelieveable. Couldn't he have just hired a PI? The home invasions, etc., were unnessary, and ruined the story. It would have been better to just give the wife rope, and if she hanged herself, then torch her. As it was, he doesn't know if she's a cheater or not. Who would want a wife with THAT much mileage on her, including a history of gangbangs with blacks? There should have been more consequences, like the grandparents and other relatives should have been confronted and cut off from the kids permanently, with the explanation that he knew about the family's history, and is concerned that they may molest or corrupt the kids. He had video proof of their crimes that he could use for leverage. He should have insisted that the wife choose either him or her extended family. What happened to Tim and Gay? They should have been severely dealt with, for blackmail and attempted rape, not to mention various crimes at the quarry. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
most boring story i have read

too long, too boring, too whimpy, too unbelievable ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

SUCKER She will be pulling trains next week as she knows how stupid he realyis

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
It is the writer's story -

So the truth is what he says it is -

So I liked it and found it credible - we all do stupid or wild things in our youth then grow up and get smarter.

Good luck to 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reader mates: BLACKMAIL!

One of the very rare story types is the prevention of cheating in Loving Wives. Yes only a criminal could use such felony as the maffia background money laundering financial expert could use here the maffia's possibility. The cheating's background was blackmail from the old high school mates, so the wife was not simple cheater, serial cheater or slut, but she had secret.............

She got huge treatment for her life from her young kid and the suspension of the responsibility of her husband to the cruel revenge on the blackmailers to avoid newer "adventures". The husband admitted he has enough secret money to live without financial problem after any divorce, but he used the maffia connection to avoid the cheating. If she was cheater in the future he would be wealthy financial indipendent after the divorce..........According to me he is criminal yes, but he is not wimp...........

Duna

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
BEING THE BIGGEST AND THE BEST

doesn't mean you have won any prizes or contests TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 9 years ago

Hollywood ending.

He seems rather credulous about what she intended at each person's house. Got over that little nugget right quick.

Maybe it's true. Maybe.

His credulity was a bit offputting. Still it was well written.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
im tired of this dumbass plot

the wife is blackmailed for something she does before she is married. instead of trusting her husband she ends up cheating. to me this is so fucking stupid. you dont want your husband to think you used to be a slut so you let him know you are still a slut. great thinking you fucking stupid bitch. and yes even if you are being blackmailed it is still cheating.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
When it comes to a fight...

You use the weapons at your disposal. He wasn't a hard man so he didn't beat them up. His weapons were his intelligence and his connections. So to that I say fair play.

Also there is nothing to suggest that his wife intended to carry out the infidelity, she could very well have been telling truth about her intentions, and her husband gave her the benefit of the doubt. No problem with that either.

There was nothing to suggest she had ever cheated on him in the past, and the gang bang she took part in has ABSOLUTELY no bearing on her views on infidelity as she was a free agent when it happened.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 9 years ago
Not Believeable

Good story but his believeing that ALL her trips to her fuck buddies were to tell them "NO" stretches credulity until it screams. Can't give more than 3*

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

The stars are for the writing. As to Wade and Claire, it's a matter of trust. In short, no friggin way! Cheers!

FD45FD45about 9 years ago
Overwritten

Just to give one example, they had a full paragraph about some group who weren't relevant to the story, but were involved in the history of swinging in the town.

Now, as adding realism to the story, that's great. When I have conversations, sometimes they wander like that. But when there is a lot of wander, there isn't much progress and this told us the exact same story three times re the gangbang.

And not to take a potshot at njlauren, but we only have the word of a liar exactly what she was going to do at their three houses. There is ample room to wonder at exactly what she fully intended on doing. To give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe SHE wasn't clear on exactly how far she would go.

Because, let's be fair. The author outlined that she had a habit of socially cutting her husband out when she was socializing, that her reunion was terribly important to her ,so much so that she was MAD at him...think about that. She was MAD she could not spend time with people who were pressing her to fuck around on her husband. And she had almost no compunctions about letting someone paw her publically. Yeah, she's a keeper (rolleyes)

I am not saying this marriage is beyond recovery, but pleading post traumatic stress disorder for something that happened 15 years ago is an appeal to sympathy to take away from the fact she was lying and meeting these people privately for undiscernable reasons.

And not to put too fine a point on it, but a couple of school teachers who post porn on the internet (recall, Dwight is on the film) means he has at least as much to lose as Claire does.

I said Hollywood ending and I stand by it. "Gee...just because I kept you, my wife, from ACTUALLY fucking around on me, and because I've been publically humiliated in front of all the inbreds in this town who need to trust and respect their fiscal planner...I will accept you with open arms and eat any bullshit story you tell me because you cried a few times." This couple has issues which can't be papered over with a hug and a back rub.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
The only thing I have a problem with

in this story is the fact that they move back to "her" hometown and start right back up seeing the "A list" people that she ran with in high school. Now, she is part of the fucking around royalty in this town and the people that she is having them socialize with were part of the same "scene" back before she left. They immediately start to pressure her to jump back on the swing and she never thinks one time of clueing in her husband on what went on and what was going one. Then they try to get her to come fuck without her husband and start to blackmail her. How can she at any time in all of this think that someone isn't going to out her to her husband? She never told him about being propositioned by the old group, she never told him about being hit on at work by people who most assuredly knew about her past from someone. And so, she goes to their houses to fuck them and still not telling her husband, thinks that after this re-enactment on Friday, all will be over and they won't try anything again. If you wanted us to believe that she bought that you should have told us she was stupid. I really believe that getting a different perspective on that slut lifestyle and what it can bring along with maturing can change a person's outlook on that, but you can't hide that shit from your husband. She was really lucky that he didn't have them kill all of the swingers and her as well when she started lying to him on such a grand scale. And that's all I will say about the whole story. Very well written and aside from being a little to gullible, the husband was a decent and loving guy. Wife, however was a fucking idiot and now her daughter has to live with what she heard about her slut mother, from a teacher no less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice for a change

About a former slut being true, the key being former

I wish in had been fleshed more ,in that she was in the position to do or not do and showed specifically whether she would stay faithful.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Nice story

Being a bit long, I have found this story to be a pretty good story. when the wife ( Claire ) mentioned her being afraid to tell him about her escapades she remarked that she was worried about him loving a slut wife. I, would have told her (if it were me that is ) yes but you are and will be MY slut wife and that she will be my slut wife when I wanted her to be and she will fuck as many guys as I tell her to or any woman just to see what her reaction would be and then decide if I wanted to save our marriage after that. If she agreed to that, or got excited over that, then she would be living on her own. If she didn't get excited or got mad about it then we would stay together. While we would watch her DVD video every now and then.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

It's always the number guys.....

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
At the bottom of page four and I don't get it

Wade, like countless other LW husbands, just watches. He knows enough by now to intervene and put paid to the whole mess but he let's it go on. Why? I guess the author is just trying to appeal to the stroker crowd so that they can get their jollies off in mommy's basement. Wade just comes across at this point as a willing cuck.

Back to page 5

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
at page 6 i had to quit

claire got into the whole thing willingly. the whole extortion/blackmail thing is just a smokescreen for page after page of cuckoldry. Wade could have stopped it at page 2 but elected not to do so. I read the last of page 10 to see that Wade rolled over and took it right up the ass.

Very disappointing. Very sad. And, ultimately, very boring. The writing was good and would have deserved 4 or 5 stars. The story line was so insipid that it got

**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The story of the misapprehension

The protagonist of a very rare story type is this story which is the prevention of cheating story.

The main character told (the author) he has secret money found so the 50-50% divorce share and the children support would not disturb his future life. He could divorce her.

However he has possibility to destroy his wife's earlier "swinger friends" who wanted her to blackmail into cheating.

The story's GREATEST scene is the daughter scene when the wife realized what difficult circumtances that her daughter is in the center of her cheating possibilty.

I think one of the best kid- (almost)-cheating wife scenes.

The wife gets the best dose anti cheating treatment first throught the demaged blackmailers and the biggest dose anticheating medicine from her daughter.

The serial cheaters get special reward brain enhancing by the neuron transmitter neurons and brain nucleus so the cheating adventures become similar to the drug, alcohol, gambling abusers.

Claire's brain will not work in serial cheater work state because the positive reward situation did not build up in her brain. The cheating possibility became a negative event in her brain, HER DAUGHTER's sentences (the title of this story!) in the school, the interesting fate of her blacmailer (swinger) friends, her problem with her husband (almost she found herself near to a divorce danger). Her brain will not work in serial cheater state in 90% likely!

Some reader misunderstood Wade's thoughts. He (the author) told himself he did not like his wife's earlier slut life (before college), but he wanted to calm his wife he did not find disgusting her sex adventure before coledge. So she showed her she will not be victim for blackmail possibility for her before marriage sex adventure.

Dear readers read this story in slow method to read Wade's thoughts!

Good prevent cheating story!

5*****

BTW Wade could divorce her without any money lost in the future, if she becam slut again!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
let me see...

So let me see if I have this right:

In order to keep her husband from knowing that she was a slut for a while, years before they even met each other, she is expected to be a slut now?

And of course they will never ever hold it over her again.

Anyone who thinks that is a good idea needs to answer this question:

When they were handing out stupid did you go back for seconds?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Same Anon

Once more. Wade did not find his wife's high school sex adventures happy thing, however he told her to reassure her that her highschool sex adventures do not disgust him. He wanted to show her Claire's high school sex life is not blackmail possibilty for her because her husband think of this as past, past, past and past!!!!!

Once more excellent prevent cheating story!

dyonysosdyonysosabout 9 years ago
The best ever

Great story very well written earning you 5*****

I know there are some real good storys on LW and this should be in the wall of fame together with the other gems

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
I agree with @dyonysos...

I agree with @dyonysos...One of the best stories in LW...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lot of work for such a lame product. Too contrived and contradictory.

Really? I'm going to fuck around after we are married to keep you from finding out how much I fucked around when I was in high school? But I wasn't really going to fuck anyone, just talk to them. But I did go to talk to them at the time and place where they thought I was going to fuck them. But I wasn't, really. Just talk, alone, in private, where if we did fuck you would never know. But I wasn't going to. And instead of getting them all together to talk, in a neutral place, I went along with the scheduled fuck setups. But I wasn't going to fuck them, just talk, really. And yes, I lied to you about where I was going, what I was going to be doing, and who I was going to be doing it with. But I'm not lying now, when I say I wasn't really going to fuck them. Even thought my phone conversations indicated I was; I wasn't, really.

Really? I you expect me to take this plot seriously, then you will also believe that I gave you a 5. Really.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a case of trying too hard

but not being quite enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5***** beside the trash stories in LW

Story's end is excellent, because Wade denied he had any connection to the fate of blackmailer ex swingers. This shows well he is not 100% trust in his wife and the author showed he remained for the sake of his kids only. Because he prevented his wife's cheating and he has high % possibility to his wife will be faithful in the future, but Wade will remain at Ronald Reagen's saying: Trust but to verify!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Anonymous on 04/28/15...

I just love over the top facetiousness...

And couldn't agree more... circumstances being what they are, why should he believe her NOW...? Especially because the way some of the comments read it was like they expected her to put out and then no longer NEED the recording...

So she would have had reason to believe even giving in wouldn't get her out... on that basis, if she believed cheating would cost her marriage and them releasing the recording would cost her marriage, she should have just "confessed" to what she had done in the hopes it wouldn't have mattered - adding lying wasn't helping.

artykay63artykay63almost 9 years ago
rocks for brains

if he had listened to what she was saying he would have known she was being coerced. then when you copied and pasted the whole video card or battery incident for Claire to repeat you let yourself down.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Give the author a break

Flavian had his hero, Hubby. being accurate. Many commenters are denying Sweetie's protestation that her sequential visits to the first two houses were for the intention of TALKING the plotters out of blackmailing her. The commenters seem to KNOW that she was to going to get 'warmed up' for a repeat gang-bang and solitary re-entry into the local swinger community!

Flavian clearly has Hubby listen to Sweetie's rationale and silently evaluate that her alternative explanation was PLAUSIBLE ... no assertion that he accepted it as TRUTH. Hubby DID opt to give her the benefit-of-his-doubt - that suggests that, if further incriminating evidence of a different intent were to surface, Hubby would be ready to revisit his decision!

In situations where there are insufficient data to be sure of a decision that needs to be made immediately, to ALWAYS assume the WORST tends to cut off later 'adjustments' to that decision. 'Giving benefit of doubt' tends to allow for subsequent 'corrections'. In other words, applying the death penalty to a convicted murderer CANNOT be fixed when later exculpatory evidence proves the convicted suspect was, in fact, not guilty of the crime! Oops! (due to 'double jeopardy' rules, this is an imperfect analogy!)

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Not Too Likely

Once you let the slut out, you can't put her back in the bottle. You see, the kind of woman that will have sex, purely for the sake of sex with multiple partners is by definition a slut. She is making a strong statement with her actions. She likes to fuck and it doesn't matter all that much who the dick is attached to. The same can be said for her male counterpart - the dog. The trouble is that this statement has defined who this person is. Let's start be removing all judgement from this context. The kind of person that will fuck almost anything, almost anywhere has a certain strategy in life. It is living for the moment, immediate gratification, no impulse control, no emotional connection between sex and sex partners. It is essentially mutual masturbation of both the genitals and the egos. This allows them to live a life without the often inconvenient and sometimes painful burden of emotional attachments. If you have read many of these stories you know how painful loving someone can be, why would anyone want to do it? That leads me to this: do you really think that a slut can, or would ever really love a man? Or do you think that she just wanted to fulfill her biological imperative, mate, bear children and maintain her marriage for the sake of her parents and wider society? Given her lack of truthfulness, I think she was still out for herself. I think that women like this lie to men to get them to marry them in the same way that a dog lies to women to get them to have sex with them. So the terms: slut or dog might be better replaced with the term selfish user. It has less PC connotations and is more accurate.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Well written. I didn't like how quickly he determined he would forgive her and not pursue divorce, at the time he was convinced she was having sex. Also, her initial phone conversation had some disturbing details that were not followed up on and don't jive with how the story turned out.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Here is the failure of the 'innocent' meme

Claire had conversations with two of the swingers. In both conversations, they were clearly expecting sex with her. "I can't wait to get some more of that sweet pussy as a warm up for Friday." (paraphrased)

In no way shape or form did she definitively state that she was not going to do so. She did not even lay the ground work of 'we'll see'. Stipulated: She did not WANT to do this! She was going alone to a home with a horny lothario who clearly expected pussy and she never gave a statement of 'I won't do it' save for trying to beg off.

So this is not 'commenters' creating their own story. To put it as JPB would, she likely isn't there for a good Scrabble game. Not when she cleared her schedule for 3 or more hours. THAT shows that she clearly felt it was likely she was going to have to spread for these guys. Otherwise, she could have said 'my husband is expecting dinner in 20 minutes so screw off'.

I am not too fond of blackmail stories because the wives always act so stupidly. And frankly, a group of swingers in a small town with positions of responsibility like...I don't know...a PRINCIPAL are more at risk than a housewife who works for Daddy. How exactly is it that Dwight and the other jackhole not see that revealing that tape would harm THEM just as much? That TIM did not face his own fallout? Swingers are secretive for a reason, so this was a bridge too far.

This was about as good a job as could be done with the genre but I did not like the magical 'Mafia' fix who made the whole conflict go away.

And yes, this guy, who is quoting John Wayne suddenly has his character crater by being so accommodating after being PUBLICALLY humiliated by his daughter. He went from tough guy to milquetoast in the blink of an eye. She had means, motive and opportunity to cheat. That Mafia goons stopped it does not in any way modify her culpability.

I would be remiss if I did not compliment Flavian for that little nugget. That reveal was the best part of the story.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
Nice

Your best story my friend.

I wish you could write more like this one.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
One I'll Continue to Think About.

- A well-written story that kept my interest throughout.

- Married folks just can't get bent out of shape by their spouse's past,as long as that past doesn't threaten the present. A little more honesty here could have avoided a whole lot of hurt.

- That Claire was sure one sexy babe though,right?!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
I DO NOT THINK THE "TRY IT...YOU'LL LIKE IT"

is going to work on Wade. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bangs head against desk.

This could have been like 5 pages max and been a better story. You spend what 3-5 pages basically saying yes honey I am a liar,whore,cheater,everything you thought I was I'm not, no I don't love you,no I don't respect you,and no I don't even like you. Would've been quick instead...the story goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
STUPID CUCK

AND MASOCHIST IS OUR WADE.

6 pages too long.

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
Great story tho a bit long winded

Once again those loveless BTBs out there appear to have not read the story, probably because there were words with more than 2 syllables. Her gang bangs and swinging were BEFORE she met him. She did NOT cheat during marriage and did not intend to cheat. Not telling him her complete sex life before meeting him is NOT cheating.

There is no way I told any of my girlfriends and later wife my prior sexploits and I sure didn't want to know about theirs. Some people tell all, some or none - it's their choice. In this story they supposedly told all, we know she didn't and he probably didn't either as he told her so many other lies.

When she knew they were going to blackmail her with the video, yes, she should have told him. But then there wouldn't have been a story.

calflashcalflashabout 8 years ago
Claire

she must have gotten her brains fucked out as a teen to have believed she could have gone to the others' houses to talk them out of sex and to go to the quarry to "reminisce"

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Interesting

It's a good thing Wade got my paisans involved, otherwise this would have had a different ending. By the way, what happens before the couple meets and falls in love has no bearing on the present. As long as they are true to each other love wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Read till the point where he wouldn't divorce her because he "loved" her and kids would grow up dysfunctional and blah-blah-blah yadda-yadda-yadda and here I am on the last page with a 1* for this story. Let us know when your wife cheats on you and you sit by and do nothing because you still "love" her.

JackallsJackallsover 7 years ago
Well done

Could have been shorter but enjoyed reading nonetheless

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

well written, if rambling at times. i could not abide by the ending, and felt my empathy drained by the husband's final decision. there was no character to relate to, except maybe the daughter. she will always have a fear of public speaking after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic

Wade is a complete bitch and the half hearted bullshit ratiobalkzations foe why his whore wife Chester is horseshit.

MullendersMullendersover 7 years ago

Point 1 trust but verifiy like that moto to but he did not trust her

point 2 he likes action and he is in insurence yeah and my mama is the pope

point 3 after hearing the first Phone conversation a man that has some litle smarts would know it was blackmail

point 4 he should have given her an out before the events started to unfold

point 5 the stopid naieve fuck beleaved her when she said she oly whent over to convince them to drop it its like the age old saying " i came over to tell you we whont be having sex again "

point 6 he has to call his friends and let them handle all his problems while he sticks his head in the sand

i dispice cheating but if someone ever had a reason to its this woman

what a pathetic piece of shit you actualy damage the world by just exsisting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The prose

Was entertaining. I found it to be overly descriptive in order to make a case that Claire was the victim and I would have liked to see her actually refuse and push back in one of the possible sexual situations.

It was too convenient for her not to be caught in a position where she had to put up or shutup.

I was still entertained from beginning to end though. Good job.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Ten pages

Ten pages that just fizzled out at the end, very disappointing.....

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
2nd Read

Read when first presented and enjoyed again, i like the detail in Flavin stories and the mystery surrounding the action of his characters. Although one could guess Claire was being black mailed it was by no means certain, she is portrayed as a very sexual woman and as we know sexual needs very greatly in frequency and content. She had put her multiple partner days behind her for monogamous marriage, however i think most most people recall their days prior to marriage and the good times they had. Having rebuffed the suggestion of playing again she succumbs to black mail, or does she. It was clear from the recorded conversation she was reluctant to attend the meetings but she went according to her to talk them out of it and to leave her alone. She could once again have done that on the phone or a face to face meeting in a public place and this where Flavians writing is very clever, she may be reluctant but a part of her would be thinking about the old days and the fun she had. she also knew in spite of what they said at the first meeting or at the orgy on Saturday there would be more photos and videoing. So why go to the meeting unless a part of her wanted to be persuaded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4 stars

liked it. was a bit long though. guys not a wimp hes a bawse and uses his sources to avoid being a cuck. i think the wife was being genuine so i dont think slut shaming is appropriate even though she may have fucked the whole town in the past doesnt mean shes the same hoe 15 years later. quit overanalysing texts because this issue to be fantasy and unbelievable with a hint of realisim to get the reader to relate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star hubby is a loser

The wife is a heartless Cunt who is already a cheater. Story turns to shit almost from the start when he states that he still loves her and it's best for the children. What a load of shit. It provides he is a sissy. Now he will live in doubt of her for ever. Terrible way to live. Oh and how terrible it will be for the children. It is clear from the beginning that she doesn't care about hubby just about her comfy life. Everything else in this mess is just about justifying her cheating and him being a sissy loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Duh

Another crap story. Flush the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!

Basically a decent story but...I get really ticked that you writers get off on a guy who gets a hard-on watching his wife fucking other guys. NO WAY IN HELL!

...And it's just me, but I would want the pricks that tried to blackmail her to know that I KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON AT IT WAS ME WHO ARRANGED THEIR HOME INVASION AND HARM TO THEIR PERSONS.....subtly!

Broadway12Broadway12almost 7 years ago
FD45 is the only one who got it.

I and every other commentator, missed it. If she planned to go to each of their houses to try to talk them out if it, then why did she block out three hours (instead of 15 minutes), each night?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a rubbish ending.

Great story but one of the worst endings that I've ever read. This could have been a stellar story but you ruined it by a piss poor and frankly, lazy ending. The explanation to his wife could have been fantastic and brilliant to read. Would have been a 5 star but it's a 2.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Deuex machina and the school scene with the daughter

1. The husband has secret deposit in the Cayman islands and I think he will organizes the second secret deposit in the Cook Islands soon. (The law of Cook Islands give the deposit to the wife only after the death of the husband!)

2. I think he will decide on the end future of his marriage when the kids will be old. The husband has secrets and he lied about the events of the mobsters and the wife has enough IQ value to suspect something.

3. He lied to his wife to enjoy the old video.

4. The most serious event was the (fantastic original school dramaturgy) meeting of the wife with the kid's problem that the daughter could guess a possibility of cheating of her mother. I think this would be most important effect which could save her marriage, because the secret deposit could be a starting step for a divorce when the kids reached their older ages.

When I read the story I thought without the action of the mobsters, as a deuex machina, this marriage would have gone to the shit. The husband would have met only with the 3 extramarital events and his daughter's school production (as a humuliation to him.)

Because of the actions of the mobsters, the all extramarital events was stopped so the SCHOOL SCENE WITH THE DAUGHTER WAS HUMULIATION FOR THE WIFE!!!

Yes the wife met the possibility of marriage catastropha through her daughter's words.

Against the blackmail, she learned what she lost!

I understand why the author wrote reconciliation, however in the real life there is not deuex machina.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
One more time

The story's peak point is the daughter's scene in the school. The mother met the possibility of the consequence, which was avoided only with the help of the mobsters.

As an other amateur writer I am eviouse to this school scene, because fantastic smart author dramaturgy to use their daughter to illuminate the wife's brain what she avoided (mobsters!) and the conscience chase away her...

The real life and deuex machina......5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story but.....

Some things lacking...such as...after the first encounter with the "burglars", theirs no mention of what happened to Gay and her husband. It would have been cool if your protagonist would have made a trip to the hospital and "intimated" to them that HE was the one responsible for their "situation" but would not be able to prove anything and they have 72 hours to be "gone" forever, or he would make sure they were "gone"

forever! Oddly enough, they disappear!

Oh, and it's good he NEVER reveals his "connection"! Never know when you might need it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unbearable tedium

about 9 pages too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*2 And That's Being Generous

I totally agree with the earlier comment about it being 9 pages too long.

Also not a believable story line and a silly ending - UGH

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
proof if you need it

accountants are dull dull dull. mafioso to deal with marital problems? WANKER!

long drawn out overly macho (and failing miserably) bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

Pussy author. Man up, you wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RAAC

RAAC at its best, or worst. She suffered no consequences? No counseling to do some hard soul searching about her past' What about the lies? Is he really buying she went to the houses "just to talk them out"? Bullshit!

Sutpid, stupid RAAC. The husband emotions about his wife are all wrong. You're a wimpy cuck or you know nothing about what you're writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE WHOLE TOWN KNOWS....

That she is the biggest slut and best fuck in town outed by her own daughter and she wants to stay in her home town where everyone looks at her as a cheap whore. And the husband is supposed to believe her that she wasn't going to have sex when he watched her work hard to keep the dates at both houses No this woman wanted to and would have fucked everyone involved given the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Kept my attention, causing me to lose sleep, reading through the night into early morning.

My problem with the story was the comment about the wife in the hearing of the daughter. I just could not envision a principal (a prrincipal!) saying something like that when someone else is even remotely near. I know the author got a lot of mileage out of the daughter's cutesy "innocent" repetition of it, but it did not work for me.

Things that bothered others about the story, did not bother me, even after being brought out in the comments. Such as 1) why she just did not just fess up to hubby (why try to make everything so logical? Life isn't) 2) why she went to the meetings at all (still trying to make a scared woman -- WOMAN! -- make sense?)

3) use of others to hammer the seducers (I admired him for keeping his own hands -- and reputation -- clean, while getting the job done! Smart cookie.) I allso admired him for taking action BEFORE they had a chance to seduce. (I've sometimes puzzled at stories where the guy finds out it's going to happen and stands by -- even watches!)

To me, it's one the better stories on Literotica. Protect and treasure your (good) woman!

Paul in Oklahoma

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Some Issues With Her Story

To the first guy she was supposed to meet she told him over the phone call (recorded for Wade) she said she needs to get home early so her husband wouldn't get suspicious. Then the guy says no he wants to have his full pleasure and not speed things up so she tells her husband she will be home at 11 (4 hours after she was to meet up with the first guy). Now the husband does narrate that there was some hesitancy in her voice on the meetings, but still. And honestly wouldn't it have been better for her to meet with all of the participants together at a restaurants or private location and get them to get off of blackmailing her rather than meeting at each of their homes where she was going to be alone with them?

Also, why did she tell her husband that she will have a Majestic Party on Friday night (that was the Quarry night) if she for sure was not going to have sex with them and the whole point was that she was going to convince them to not push her and blackmail her.

Now the author I think wants to lead us towards her story being the truth, and really since the husband wanted them to continue on there is definitely a major benefit to believe her. But I do think the author missed her telling Wade she will have a Majestic party on Friday because that doesn't work with her story.

If this was real life I would say definitely check the paternity of the new baby. Heck all of them while at it. I don't have a problem with my wife having had a wild couple of years before we met if I'm sure that she has been faithful for 10 plus years while with me. I mean I would be concerned it would come back if I find out and we have been married for only a couple of years. But after 15 years you figure you're pretty safe. So not claiming once a "slut" always a slut. Just her story doesn't add up. And it would be too bad cause they seem to have a nice marriage and a nice family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well done

Very enjoyable read. nice to see a good story that is well written and deserves to end without divorce. The past is the past, but what happens after I DO is what matters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why is not this story to be RAAC?

Because he had the sex acts avoided through the help of the mobster. If his wife had done sex with her previouse sex partners the story would have become RAAC. The author used the mobster connection as Deuex Machina to avoid the RAAC possibility. The husband hid secret money deposite from the wife (of money washing) so the quick escape to divorce is eternal and CHEAP possibilty for him. So the reconciliation is a good trial for him FOR SAKE OF HIS KIDS (the author explained the aspect of the children well in the story ) and he could break his marriage to divorce, if his wife became cheater because his secret money deposit.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 6 years ago
loved it

I just wanted Dwight to be visited by them. It would make for a real breaking the old A crowd down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why is his wife still in his life? That guy has no ball to let her still be married to him.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Extreme situation. He was willing to go for extreme measures for his children. The fact that he learns the Wife ISN'T cheating is probably icing on the cake. He wasn't going to get rid of her either way so I'm not exactly annoyed by it. Convoluted situation? Yes. Was she likely lying through her teeth? Especially about her intent when meeting up with her old swing buddies before the 'main event'? *snorts* absolutely. What? You thought I believed her? Hell No! Women are mercenary as fuck! I'm in a job where I see them stab each other in the back, other women they often call friends, with almost casual cruelty. And then there is the shit they do to their husband's. And that's just at work. My own Fiance did it too me. 2 out of 3 sisters failed the Fidelity test to their husband's and are now bitter and broken feminst cat ladies in their 30s who fucking fail at taking responsibility for the shit they did and their own families they destroyed.

This wife stood to lose everything. Of course she was going to lie through her teeth. Likely using enough of the truth to sell the deception. Hubby better keep tabs on her. But he's also a hypocrite for not telling the truth and disclosing his dealings with the Mob. So it's not like he gets much sympathy anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's not like that

Regarding some things said in the last comment:NO,WOMEN AREN'T "mercenary as fuck"!Where the hell do you get that,you idiot?!WOMEN AREN'T LIKE THAT AT ALL!If A FEW WOMEN can be like that,THIS DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL that women in general behave this way!You must have a REALLY MISERABLE LIFE to say such a BULLSHIT!

And NO,the wife WASN'T "lying through her teeth"!This is ONLY YOUR STUPID ASSUMPTION!SHE TOLD THE TRUTH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1* !

Mindless and inept drivel.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous