Biggest and Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flavian
Flavian
819 Followers

Shanna finally took charge of their side of the conversation. "Come on, Tommy; Guys. Let's get out of here. I already have my daddy mad at me for one charge of underage drinking at a frat party. If I get another one, he will ground me until I'm fifty." Turning back toward us, she said, "Gaby, are you coming?"

Gaby looked at Claire with eyes of supplication. Claire nodded to her. "No, I'm going back with these folks."

Tommy tried to reestablish some leadership at this point. "Yeah! Well, suit yourself, you silly bitch. See if we invite you out with our friends anymore." With that, he nodded and one of the other guys put the cooler back into the back of the Suburban while everyone else packed the other stuff in the passenger compartment. Within less than a minute, they had all gotten into the big SUV, had it turned around, and were driving off, with Tommy flicking us the bird as he drove off; a real wannabe bad-ass to the end, I thought.

Claire and I, along with Gaby, drove out the dirt road in the Camry and I got out of the car at the highway pull-off to retrieve my 4Runner as we saw a car driven by a sheriff's deputy -- with lights, but no siren -- cut off the highway and into the narrow dirt road leading to the quarry. We got out of there before he could return to ask us about anything happening out there and tie us into the activities of that evening.

* * * *

I would later get a call from the police department's administrative offices to follow up on my 911 call -- it seems that caller ID had shown them my cell number. I told them that I had indeed called them as I had passed the quarry and reported what I thought I had seen, but I had unfortunately lost the signal from my cell phone carrier before I could tell them anymore.

They were a bit leery of my story, but they let the matter drop. I never got any grief over it -- small town and all.

I reflected later on this whole business and was happy that it had all settled out with no infidelity and with Claire and me agreeing that we could continue to live here together in her old home town. As for the gas and grocery purchases that I had seen in our online bank records, and which had led me on my merry quest for information about my wife's activities in the first place -- she really had been out on the west side of town on legitimate business.

The wife of one of my client couples at their next financial review meeting with me asked me to thank Claire for moving the venue for the Majestic Jewelry party that night at the last minute -- from their house on the east side of town to a friend's house -- on the west side. Thus, I had a legitimate explanation for Claire's west-side-of-town purchases on the night that had gotten my curiosity in an uproar.

Within a week following our adventures at the quarry, Carol Newman hired a divorce lawyer and began proceedings against Dwight. She had her lawyer contact me and I worked with both of them to begin the process of dividing financial assets.

Carol, through a PI, had obtained proof of Dwight's screwing around at his out-of-town 'educational' conferences. Even during the week that he was out of town to avoid a potential 'home invasion followed by a visit to a podiatrist,' Dwight evidently was shacked up with a divorced teacher in a neighboring town, and Carol's PI got it all captured in video and stills.

Carol kicked him out as soon as he got back. I heard that he often moved from temporary apartment to temporary apartment frequently after than -- afraid of something -- or someone -- I guess.

* * * *

I had beaten Claire home from the quarry by about forty minutes on the big night, after our own New Quarry Adventure, since she had needed to drop Gaby off at the girl's house. As Claire came into the kitchen upon her return home, I wrapped her in my arms and told her that I loved her.

"And, if you ever get weird on me again, I will violate my own rule about not lifting a hand against a woman and I will take a belt to your ass!" I said, jokingly.

"Oooh, and I never knew that you were kinky that way," teased my wife, as we both laughed and held each other. Then she said, "You just need to understand that a woman can get into all kinds of weird moods and get awfully crazy when her hormones start to get out of whack."

I thought about that for a few quiet seconds before it hit me. I deal in recognizing small details, remember? Still holding her close to me, I chuckled and asked, "When are you due?"

She squeezed me back and after a moment said, "First of February ... Smartass." Then she pinched my side playfully.

With a new reason for joy and intimacy established, we hugged and just held each other for a few minutes right there in the middle of the kitchen. Then I said, "You said something Wednesday about rocking my world this weekend. Since Nan and Roger have the kids, do you want to get an early start tonight?"

Claire gave me a put on surprised look and asked, "After doing it twice this afternoon at the quarry?"

I grinned and responded, "Hey, what can I say? I'm still turned on and inspired by the idea of being married to the 'Biggest and Best'."

Claire frowned and said seriously, "Wade, please don't joke about that." I worried for a minute that I might have killed the mood for any 'frisky business.' Then she smiled lovingly and said, "I just want to be your 'Biggest Supporter' and to be the 'Best Wife and Partner' for you that I can be."

"Okay, okay," I said and hugged her again, cupping the cheeks of her ass in my hands.

We each held an arm around the other as we left the kitchen and climbed the stairs leading to our bedroom and the first evening of what looked to be an adventurous weekend in bed. Entering our bedroom, we kissed and began to take each other's clothes off. Once we were naked, we pressed our bodies together and kissed gently as we stood there before moving toward the bed. Claire looked up at my face and cocked her head to the side just a tiny bit.

"Wade," she began gently, "please; tell me; and be honest. Did you have anything to do with what happened to Harvey, Gay, Tim, and Dwight?"

Here it was. We were making a new beginning in the area of communication, trust, and absolute honesty. I could tell her the truth and fulfill the spirit of those ideas, or I could hedge and be a hypocrite.

I suddenly had a vision of Al Pacino in his role as Michael Corleone at the end of the first Godfather movie being asked by his wife if he were now the head of the mob. I gave Claire my answer.

"No."

Okay; I lied through my teeth ... and, yeah, I am a real hypocrite about trust as well.I will tell her everything, though ... in time.

So, sue me.

THE END

Flavian
Flavian
819 Followers
1...5678910