All Comments on 'Biggest Fan'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was ball-burstingly hot. We all wish we were legitimately your BIGGEST fan. Five stars. Three orgasms while reading it. Still hard as nails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lucky fan

My cock is aching after reading this! Was this inspired by anyone? If you got a fan named Daniel he is one lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really hot story

AND well written. Keep writing.

trixforeveryonetrixforeveryonealmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I am hoping at some point she might try anal to get him all the way in. I don't think anyone would mind if you stretched human anatomy a little bit further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good premise, Great dialogue, Exhilarating sex

I loved the setup and perspective of this. This story seems like a lot of wish fulfillment for you, since it is directly related to you as the writer and subject. The premise is great and the interactions of the two characters was fantastic. I enjoyed the character quarks "I mean", and the dialogue exchanges were perfect.

I wonder what the inspiration for this was and if it means you will continue to write about the adventures of the author Veronica? A 2 foot 8 inch dick seems quite the monumental task and is an interesting, albeit ridiculous, number.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 5 years ago
You would be surprised

Very well written....excellent dialogue...variations on plot that worked as believable. Very talented author with exceptional work. My only caveat is that the author sold her premise short...and others...just exactly like the woman/author in the story, would be stunned to realize just what is possible and exists...rare...but not everyone who would actually fit in this story wants to be in a tabloid or ruin their life with the notoriety and danger of working in porno.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why the rebranding to APPLE231601?

HungBigBenHungBigBen19 days ago

Veronica, I do not have 32 inches….but I do have more inches than what you said you took to your deepest…and i am also most certainly wider/thicker than your lover….bigger balls too from what you described….

You have my email. I hope you are real and really looking for what you write about. Oh, wrote: “massive boa-constrictor that would cuckold other boa constrictor's wives.”….the reason I and my King Anaconda gravitate toward women…wives….who have “boa constrictor”, or “bull”, or “horse”, or “monster” husbands is simple….they are all shocked and stunned….but they are also experienced and amazed, and while they are turned on…they at least do not panic and run out of the room…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous