Biggest Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can't suck your whole giant cock. You know what that means?" I asked.

"What?" he gasped, seizing himself by the base and abruptly giving my cheek a heavy, but controlled little smack with his dickhead; I liked this beastly side I was bringing out of him!

"That I'm afraid you'll have to settle for fucking my big fat tits while I suck what I can." I made a big show of a pouty face, acting like I'd just given him bad news, but of course, he didn't look all that upset about it. I got my tremendous goodies out and danced them in a my hands a little bit, letting him appreciate the jiggling ripples they made with the slightest motion. Then, with just the tip of his cockhead in my mouth I slapped the pair around him, crushing my tits against one another so they squooshed into a longer cavern for him to lodge in.

"Oh, Veronica, your tits are better than I ever imagined!" he groaned ecstatically, his head flopping back dramatically."

"Damn fucking straight," I said before putting his cock back in my mouth, letting him stroke my ego as I began to dance them up and down his length, varying my pressure and speed every few strokes to keep his cock guessing. Meanwhile my head moved further and further down, his length so vast he was actually starting to punch back into my throat with the many inches that were sticking out of the top of my cleavage; even though I could fit my lips around this monster, I really couldn't begin to wrap my head around it.

I felt a drip on my hands and realized just how much I was salivating now; I glanced towards the window which was a perfect mirror against the night sky, admiring how my chin and tits were just shining with slobber, droplets and strands oozing from their bottoms to web between my hands, his ballsack, and where my knees curled beneath me. I found that it made my heart leap a little; this was a cock that simply deserved the nastiest, sloppiest, most worshipful treatment I could give it, and I decided before this was all over I wanted to look like I'd been drowned. I massaged those slobbery nuts in my palms, letting my arms squeeze in to keep my tits firmed around him, coaxing them to spit out more hot precum for me to fucking frolic in.

I leaned down, not sucking this time, but instead just rubbing my head against his cock, like a cat claiming its property. Streaks of his hot goo oozed from that cum-slit, staining my cheeks, my forhead, my nose and even up into my hair a bit. Anyone walking into the room at this point would have no doubt what I'd been up to, and it looked as though a lesser man had already blown a couple of loads on me.

But Daniel was no ordinary man. I resumed my titfuck, letting my now-juicy globes milk and mash him, I played with varying the speed, slapped my tits so that they slapped his cock, back-and-forth like an executive-ball desk toy, and even at one point seized the base of his dick, jabbing it right into my nipple, letting his huge schlong burrow a dent into my tit that was almost a foot deep. The odd feeling only filled me with more lust, and I grabbed his dick at the base in both hands, swinging it around like a club, swatting my mammary-glands back and forth with heavy slaps, giving my cheeks a few for good measure.

His face was a mix of lust and confusion and delight, stroking my hair as I abused myself with his colossal log. Finally I gave one last frustrated attempt at a full-deepthroat, bobbing my head down hard and doing my best to ignore the gags and chokes he was driving from my insufficient esophagus. I massaged the bulge where his cock threatened to birth-girth my neck wide, more tears starting from my eyes as I claimed almost two feet of the damned thing. He became incoherent, howling with pleasure as I half-killed myself on over half his dick, but I'd never be able to take it balls deep, he was just too much.

Finally I reared back, un-throating his cock like a boa-constrictor throwing up another boa-constrictor fully intact. I coughed, panted and belched, gasping for breath, angrily wanking his dick with both hands as I let my swimming head get used to the joyous experience of oxygen again, a substance only slightly less enjoyable to inhale than his meat.

"Fuck ME!" he said, his hands now probably doing more to support him where they white-knuckle-gripped the bar as his knees buckled and wobbled.

"No," I said, "You fuck ME. Is that clear?"

He took a deep breath, looking a bit nervous as strength returned to him and he straightened up. His dick swung wildly and I let it whap harmlessly against my cheek as he got his bearings.

"I mean, I want to...but, are you, I mean, sure?" His nervousness was clear.

I gave his balls a fond bit of fondling, "Let me guess; you've frightened other women off? Hurt the few brave enough to try?"

He nodded, looking down, ashamed in hilarious contrast to the proudness of the organ trying to clumsily make a dame of me as it tapped my head and shoulders with weighty sways back and forth.

"Hon, I've never wanted anything more. I've dreamed of the chance for a cock like this to hurt me, but I promise it will bring me pleasure no matter how it feels."

I kissed his crown and stood up, grabbing him by the cock and leading him around the apartment with it like a dog on a leash. I could have just asked him where the bed was of course, but I was enjoying giving myself a tour, and it was kind of nice to tug a guy around by a dick long enough that he wasn't constantly kicking me in the heels.

When I did finally break the threshold of the bedroom, I was pretty pleased with what he had on offer there too, a gorgeous California King mattress swathed in silver silken sheets and a big comfy looking comforter. Don't get me wrong, I probably wasn't about to get sleep anytime soon in this thing, but knowing I'd be well-pampered when I got to that point was nice.

I finally dropped his cock and strode into the room, dropping the rest of my clothes and turning to face him naked, hip cocked to emphasize my curves as I let him take me in.

"Just how you describe in stories," he said huskily, his voice heavy with sex.

"That's not true. I usually wax. I don't know why I like giving myself the landing strip in stories." My hand traced over my bare sex, just tracing the labia enticingly.

"Did you want me to eat you a bit? I mean, you were all over my cock out there!"

"On the one hand, if shoving my cunt in your face is the way I can get you to stop saying 'I mean', all the time, sure. But I'd rather you just come lie down and let me try that cock."

He flushed at my teasing, but eagerly leapt into the bed with a half-spin, putting him on his back. His cock slapped his chest with an audible THWACK that actually made him wince a little before he wrapped both hands around the base and aimed it up, the thing looking like a rocket about to take flight. I marveled at the long, long sight a long, long moment, just taking it all in.

Then I climbed onto the bed and walked on shaky legs across the mattress, standing in front of his dick; realizing that we had a logistical complication I'd never considered in all my stories. It wasn't that I couldn't get him inside of me, but that there was no way for me to get good thrusting leverage safely. Finally I settled for climbing up on his thighs to give me an extre few inches to work with and slowly squatted my way down.

"Oh god!" He hissed as my cuntlips teased around his cockehad; I was already wet as Hell of course, and when we made even the barest contact I could feel my sex tingle and heat up, droplets of my lust flowing down his shaft in streaks that we both admired as I dropped another inch and actually took him inside, the girth of him making me gasp with an involuntary whimper.

"God you're THICK!" I gasped as I breathed deep and tried to get used to the sensation of being parted wider than I'd ever been before.

"How are you so TIGHT?!" his question would have been the most dire insult to any other woman, but I had such a reputation for playing with the big boys and men often make the mistake of thinking this means you'll be somehow permanently stretched. Of course that's nonsense, but part of me was worried this current adventure might actually make a reality of the silly myth!

"I'm NOT!" I answered, "You're just HUGE!" I grunted and dropped another inch or two, hyperventilating as I fought to keep control of myself. Don't get me wrong, it felt good, REALLY good, the girth was putting intense stretch-pressure that I could feel all the way from my face to my clit, but it was a bit overwhelming too. I gave myself a new distraction, making eye-contact with him as I seized my own heavy tits, stroking at the flesh, tugging at the nipples and generally showing them off to him while I worked more of his dick inside.

I was impressed at the restraint Daniel had showed thus far; not only had he avoided cumming (something many a man would have done back in the living room, not bragging, just a fact) but even as I steadily fed myself more of his absurd cock he didn't thrust or buck so much as an inch, just continued to hold himself straight for me to work out my cunt on. Based on this evident restraint, I made a risky decision.

"I'm gonna climb off and lie down...I want you to fuck me. I trust you not to kill me."

Daniel grinned, "However you want it, Ms. Divine!" as I worked myself free of his monster-prong, having to stand on my tiptoes to dislodge him properly. I admire the mess my cunt had made of the first little bit of his dick, a thick sheen of juice coated him and I bent my head for a sample-slurp before relinquishing his cock entirely, loving the flavor of his precum mixed with my own sex-sauce.

Then I lay down and spread my legs nice and wide...it was kind of ridiculous in retrospect; with an organ like his he could have just about still fucked me if I put a foot against his stomach, so the idea of spreading to allow him access wasn't very logical. But who says sex is logical? There was nothing logical about how good it felt when he slowly popped his head back inside me, eliciting a loud gasp and buck of my hips, not quite like I was trying to escape, but I had to feel like I was still in some control to feel safe from the monster.

"I did promise I wouldn't kill you," He said, stroking his shaft in both hands as he fed more of it in, just a few inches or so, "But I didn't promise your cunt would survive this."

"Oh you whale-hung monster!" I mock-scowled at him, tangling my fists in the sheet as he put another few inches in. I breathed deep, my tits wobbling and heaving awkwardly on my chest as he claimed more and more of my vaginal real-estate, hitting spots nothing that wasn't made of plastic had ever found. As he arched his hips up a bit to grind harder against my G-spot as he got deeper, my eyes rolled back into my head and I lost track of where I was for a moment, the orgasm that took me so slow and all-encompassing I was hallucinating little flickers of light. I could feel myself just gush in a way that had never happened for me before, it made me sob a little, sweat starting to bead on my brow.

"Oh F-uuuck!" I said without any cleverness, just raw emotion, like my brain was flowing out of me mixed in with the juices I was leaking so abundantly.

When I finally opened my eyes, I was pretty damned impressed with myself; he'd bottomed out and I could feel him nestled against my cervix, but I was far deeper than I realized, able to take over a foot of his beast-cock. Some part of me wondered if my strange fondness for size was driven by this unusual depth. Had my subconscious somehow known my body was built for big dick? Questions I would be happy to leave for philosophers who weren't getting birth-girthed by a love-log the size of a toddler's leg.

"Are you okay?" He asked again. I'd have to break him of all this concern for my safety! It was a serious buzz-kill.

"No," I said, "I'm not okay. You know why? You're not fucking the SHIT out of me! COME ON! DO IT! RUIN THIS FUCKING CUNT STUD!" I kegeled, clenching my sex on him as hard as I could then, making my point clear and my desires known.

Daniel just grinned and began to pull out, shoving back in much faster this time, increasing his speed into a steady fucking rhythm.

It was everything I'd dreamed of; that many inches so fat and perfect inside me, stretching every moment of pleasure out longer and longer as his balls dragged back and forth across my mattress, nowhere near slapping my ass at his size, but it was fun to watch them swing whenever I cast my eyes in that direction. Of course that involved getting my eyes to stop rolling back in my head which they were starting to do about every other thrust.

"Oh god, do me doggy! I have to know what a cock this big feels like from the back!" I commanded. Daniel was ever the obedient boy; he scooped my hips up and spun me over, leaving his cock inside me the entire time which was an odd sensation in itself. No stud I'd fucked in my life was big enough for that trick!

I was glad I asked him to do it; the new position seemed to bring out the animal in him at last, he grunted as he sheathed and crammed himself into me again and again. His hands were just barely able to reach my tits which he grabbed and hung onto for dear life, sawing and pounding and slamming his dick home, brutalizing my poor cervix. It hurt, there were times I wanted to tap out, but they were so short and quickly overwhelmed by such immense cunt-drenching pleasure I just couldn't bring myself to say the words. The words I could manage were a lot more encouraging.

"OH FUCK YOU'RE A STUD YOU'RE A STUD YOU'RE A STUD YOU"RE A HUGE FAT MONSTER-COCKED STUD! FUCK ME! NNNNGH! YES!"

They clearly worked, he kicked up his speed and the strength of his thrusts gradually inched us up the bed until my back was bent over against the headboard. He put one foot up on the wood and both hands on my hips, angling down into me know, the bed threatening to crack beneath us with every powerful pile-drive of his monstrous organ. The new angle had it's dangers! Now my breasts were swinging up high with every thrust, smacking me right in the face, making me feel a little punch-drunk along with the overwhelming sensation that was driving gout after geysering gout of sauce to squirt out of my cunt.

"YOU CAN'T KNOW HOW LONG I'VE DREAMED OF THIS! HOW I'VE LONGED TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN ABOUT BUT COULD NEVER HAVE! I CAN FUCK YOU WHERE OTHER MEN COULD NEVER REACH" He roared as he fucked away, coring my insides out like no one else ever could.

"YOU'RE SO DEEP!" I hollered back; really I was just stating facts at this point.

"NOT BALLS-DEEP! MY BALLS ARE STILL OVER A FOOT FROM YOU!"

"I KNOW! WHY DO I FIND THAT KIND OF SHIT SO HOT!?"

"I DON'T CARE!"

"THEN FUCK ME LIKE YOU DON'T CARE! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Oh lord what a stupid request to make! He roared like a beast and went to absolute pound-town, the smack of my back against the headboard threatening to eat into the wall, the punishment I was taking inside threatening to end me, the amount of juice I was splooshing out now threatening to dehydrate me. What was I going to let this dick DO to me? Would I ever be able to stop?

Luckily, nature saved me. As Daniel's grunts and growls grew more pronounced, his huge nuts stopped swinging as they tightened up into the firing position, his cries gradually becoming less commanding and more strangled as he lost himself to something, his motion getting jerky as he finally came.

If his cock-size was absurd, his orgasm was a thing of reality-shearing MADNESS. I could feel his whole dick throb just before each shot, and then the motion of the jizz leaving his nuts, traveling all the way from his root to his tip; I'm not sure if I could feel it because of how tight I was clenched around him, how thick he was, or even just because the size of his load was so damned big. Whatever the answer, I could feel it just pour into my womb, bathing my insides in heat and heaviness.

"That was a big loa—" I started to say, assuming that the sheer volume I'd felt was all any man could ever reasonably produced, yet he pulled his cock back about halfway, grunting again as a second shot of incalculable size spewed out inside my canal, more heat and weight entering me. Even from the inside the fluid felt somehow thick, potent and virile. I was on birth control, but some part of me was worried it somehow wouldn't matter to a load this virile, like the sperm would sneak in an egg with them somehow, or plant an IED on my IUD.

Then again, a man like Daniel was meant to fucking BREED, as was obvious from the third massive wad of cum he spewed inside me. I felt full, like I was just sloshing from all the jizz now, holding my swollen womb with shock at the distention. I was honestly a little worried I'd have serious problems if he kept going, so I gave him encouragement of a different kind.

"CUM ON MY BIG FAT TITS!" I begged, "YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!"

He spanked my ass and pulled out of my cunt, jerking himself with both hands as I spun to my back, cunt already just pissing his cum back out in sheets of white onto the red silk below (oh, this poor bed).

He aimed his next blast at my tits, which was perfectly gracious of him, but the problem is that there was no controlling a shot his size. The huge cum-bomb exploded right between my big pair, capping both peaks in white glazed before rippling out from my legs to my face, a big wash of white.

"FUCK IT!" I said, still encouraging him, "CUM ON MY FACE TOO! I WANT IT EVERYWHERE!"

And he obliged me. Rope after rope after rope flew through the air and burst onto my face, tits, hair and belly, raining down boiling ball-juice in impressive ropes that looked able to inseminate whole societies if aimed just right. I was wiping gunk from my eyes only to have them filled again, and drinking the stuff just by opening my mouth, gargling the loads around before swallowing them again and again, showing him how much I craved his flavor.

When he finally finished, and I was a puddle on the mattress, I carefully shucked the cream from my body, groggily getting up to crawl to him, meticulously cleaning his cock from everything I'd left on it with my tongue, leaving those big lovely balls for last, really worshipping them to give thanks for all they'd provided me. He let me love on his stones, sighing with contentment.

"I have good news," He said after I finally pulled away from his sack.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I have a shower AND a spare bed."

"Oh, thank god." I laughed as we showered together and adjourned to a pull-out in the couch, cuddling up for a long night's sleep.

Later the next day, I woke him up with his wake-up blowjob, which transitioned into his sitting-at-the-table-eating-breakfast-while-I-ate-his-cock-beneath blowjob, and then became his lazily-watching-t.v.-together-while-he-drank-beer-and-I-kept-right-on-sucking blowjob, and finally, somewhat tearfully (though that was mostly from all the gagging,) became his goodbye-blowjob as I had to get on the plane to the next city for the book tour.

I knew I'd be back though. I was addicted.

After hearing the stupid joke chortled out by so many lesser men over the years, it had finally happened.

I'd met my biggest fan.

12