Bigrig Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There ya go. Make 'im pay for that little comment." He taunted, egging the man on.

"You guys ain't right!" Jonathan bucked against Bruce suddenly.

The man drew back his hand slapping his bottom then.

"Ouch!" Jonathan came up suddenly at the sting of his strike.

"Oh, yeah right!" Tony quipped. "I know better." He commented strongly. "Give 'im some more, Bruce. He's being obnoxious."

Another smack on the other cheek proved to be even more abruptly hot. Jonathan whined now getting into the rhythm that this was headed in. And to have Bruce doing it was so different and very arousing for him.

"That's better..." Tony commented. "...He's startin' to straighten up, now. But just for G.P., maybe a few more would make him mind."

Bruce was rubbing the hot sting away so gently. All the while his member was slowly invading him, withdrawing at the same pace. Jonathan said not much else, but kept his mind focused on the pleasure he was being afforded.

More strikes came. He began to writhe from the building heat and pain of it. It begun to concern him that he might not be able to sit when he was finished. But he said nothing, but to yelp and wriggle beneath him with each strike, and the slow strides that were impaling him so torturously.

Bruce couldn't help himself. The feel of Jonathan contracting around him suddenly with every slap was so good to him. And though Jonathan was holding a constant pressure on him, he would squeeze him even more as he spanked him. Oh, how delicious this was to him. Even though he knew he would have to stop soon, he just wanted a few more and he would quit. And he knew he was not even as strong with his delivery as Tony would be.

Finally, he did stop. He also began to plunge into him evenly, smoothly. Constantly battering his bottom with his pelvis, he moved into him, filling him up with each stride, only to retract and start again.

"Bruce..." Jonathan finally spoke again. It was a strong lustful sound that drove the man wild with its breathy desire. "More...please."

Bruce was lost in the moment. He wasn't even aware that Tony was even there anymore. And that he was stroking his member as he had done, concealed behind the curtain. He shoved into Jonathan harder, faster. His delivery was more than he had ever given the young man. But he was not so strong that he would hurt him. He wasn't even close.

Still, he plowed into him, meeting his body with a strong distinct slap. The youth's body rocked upward even though he was pushing back against the man. And the feel of his body beneath him, the power of his control over him, knowing he was locked to the wheel and couldn't stop him if he tried, all of this caused the man to soar. His heightened experience was over the top before he knew it.

Quickly, he grasped the young man's length. Stroking with every bit of conscious effort he could manage, he did.

"Come on, Jonathan. I can't..." He panted, then felt Jonathan spasm in his hand. "Oh, yes, baby." He listened as the young man cried out his pleasure to him. "God, that's so good. I love to hear you coming."

And Bruce succumbed to it almost instantly. His body seemed to have a mind of its own at the moment. It jerked as it never had before. He groaned into Jonathan's ear unconsciously strong. And he had to force himself to ride it out for the kid's sake. What a strong orgasm this was indeed.

Still, it just didn't last long enough to him. And he was resting over the young man panting in his ear. Slowly, he became aware of Jonathan's heavy breathing. Maybe it had been just as good for him.

"Bruce, we have to do that again sometime." Jonathan piped.

That answered his question then. He smiled. "Yes, kid. We do."

"What about me? This was my idea ya know!" Tony stood announcing.

"I meant you to, knucklehead." Jonathan barked.

"Ooh, let me at 'im, Bruce." Tony lunged for them right away.

"Tony, get dressed. The kid's only teasing you."

"I know, but damn." The man picked up his shirt slipping it onto his arms. "He's gotta mouth, ya know. I'm gonna plug it before it's over, I swear."

"Good, he'd probably like that." Bruce stood straight carefully backing out of him. "And unlock him so he can clean up and dress." The man stepped over the seat and back into the sleeper to dress as well.