All Comments on 'Bigrig Ch. 15'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
athena_by_nightathena_by_nightalmost 19 years ago
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! First to comment

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! You are a born storyteller Billy. Edge of my seat suspense, passion, laughter....this had it all. I am consumed with need to find out what happens next. But you know that already! LOL Yummy!!!!

dcraigdcraigalmost 19 years ago
Truly Exciting

And it is. It's hard to say what I liked most in this chapter. All of it was so well written and portrayed to us. I loved the cut scenes and how Bruce did his thing at the wheel. Tony with Jonathan was a very erotic piece. But the chase scene had me reading with my mouth open, or biting my fingernails. Very gripping. And I was relieved that Peter made it. Oh, and the punch Bruce gave Maurice, gave me much satisfaction. Thanks for that, Billy.

mack_the_knifemack_the_knifealmost 19 years ago
Nicely done, love the routine.

It's very well done that you don't ignore some of the dramatic potential in everyday activities.

I also like how you handled the car chase scene, relaying how difficult it actually is to shoot from one moving vehicle at another moving vehicle and actually hit anything worth hitting.

Aside from some minor issues with word choice a quality work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jenna Karro

Nice action. I'm terrified that everyone isn't safe and well. I hope both Johnathan and Peter are well. Boy, oh boy...Is Maurice going to be pissed off when he wakes up! ~lol~ I'm going to take a quick shower and then be right back for more, luv. I can't wait to read the rest of this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous