Bigrig Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He squeezed his hard on a bit listening to Jonathan coming. It suddenly escalated which surprised him somewhat. Tony's voice joined the youths in a strong groan that was much louder than usual.

He was jealous now. How he wished he could join them. But someone had to tote this tin can to Deming. And if he stopped Maurice would catch up again. Damn what a predicament. Well, maybe when they're done, Jonathan can come up here and suck my cock. He thought.

*****

Jonathan wheezed as his body finally began to settle. He collapsed onto the mattress beneath him trying to catch his breath. Tony plopped atop him making it difficult for him. But he didn't mind. He loved the feel of the man to begin with. They had halted all movement except for snatching air into their lungs. And even that didn't last all that long.

They quieted, both of them exhausted now. Tony rose up a bit giving Jonathan a good sound kiss. When he pulled away, he rested as before, atop the youth drifting right off to sleep. Jonathan followed his descent into the blissful world of peace and solace.

*****

It was quiet now and Bruce waited for someone to come up front with him. A long time he waited finally realizing there wouldn't be anyone to keep him company. It disappointed him a little, but he really didn't mind. He was use to being alone most of the time. Yet it played havoc on his mind knowing they were there. And all he wanted was someone to just sit with him for a few minutes, maybe lick him like a lollypop.

He glanced into the rear view on his left as he had for the hundredth time in the last few minutes. Another set of headlights were a long distance behind him. They didn't seem to be speeding at all. Just hanging out there about a mile or so away.

It could be Maurice, but he didn't think that was his style. Maurice seemed to be one of those that liked to jump in with both feet. He gave his member one last tug then pushed it back in its confines enclosing it there. If he tried to jerk off, he would wreck and he knew it, so there was no point in attempting really.

The throbbing ache of it distracted him for a long time, keeping him awake as he strolled down the avenue. His mind became lost in the memories of past moments with the people he loved so much. Greg and his need, but the tender moments they had shared, Tony and his struggle to get off when he got worried. And then Jonathan. Oh, what a delight that kid has been for him. His mind lingered on the kid for over an hour. It maintained his hard on, yet it shrunk a bit, thankfully.

When he looked back again the headlights had snuck up on him. They were right behind his trailer. Able to partially see the lights on the road, he couldn't see the car anymore. He sat up in his seat taking notice of it.A lot of four wheelers do that. And they just don't realize how dangerous that is. He told himself. But this just didn't feel right.

Suddenly the car whipped out from around the end of the trailer. It sped up toward the cab of the truck.

"Tony!" he shouted just as a shot was fired at him. He ducked and the truck swerved dangerously toward the shoulder. "Oh my, god!" he struggled to maintain the wheel as he guided it back onto the road. They bounced as the right of the truck was rolling on the uneven dirt and grass.

"Tony Santini!" he called louder trying to keep his head down and the rig under control at the same time while shot after shot came one after another.

"I'm coming..." the man lunged from the back. He rubbed his eyes trying to wake up. Standing there, he saw Bruce hunkered down like a turtle and wondered about it.

Another shot, put him on his knees suddenly. Automatically he reached behind him pulling out his revolver. "Where is the mother fucker, Bruce?"

"He's right beside me on my door."

"Well, run his ass off the road!" Tony shouted in his excitement. "If he hit's yer steer, yer a goner, man!"

Tony took the chance at standing. He stretched looking out the mirror at the dark car beside them and Maurice practically hanging out the window.

"Oh, you think yer smart, you fuckin' asshole..." he lunged for the window wanting that man worse than anything. All his life he had wanted to plug a hole in him so bad. He suddenly grasped Bruce's shoulder jerking him back and against the seat.

Trying to maintain a clear view for Bruce he reached firing a few shots at the man and the car. "Take that, you mother fucker!" he shouted at Maurice who looked up in surprise that Tony was even in the truck with Bruce.

"Ha! He didn't know I was here, Bruce." he reached down cranking the window down more. Now, Tony turned parking in Bruce's lap leaning against the door as the car suddenly fell back quite a bit. Stretching his arm out the window he began to fire at the car repetitively. Sparks flew as the bullets glanced off or became imbedded where they made their mark.

The car ducked behind the trailer for a minute.

"Damn, Bruce..." Tony stood again. "...What is he up to?"

"I don't know, but I'm not stickin' 'round to find out." Bruce dropped the hammer. The truck began to accelerate.

Another shot rang. Tony ducked squatting as he turned to see where it came from. "That stupid ass is on the shoulder, Bruce. On yer right side."

"I see 'im."

"Ease over..." Tony ordered. He got on his knees rolling the passenger window down.

Bruce moved left a little not understanding what Tony had in mind at the moment. He was in such a state of confusion. He didn't know which way was up.

"Right, Bruce... move right. Run his ass off the damn road, babe!" Tony fussed.

"I don't wanna wreck my truck!" Bruce retorted.

"Look..." Tony suddenly grasped the man's arm. Bruce glanced at him, then into the mirror and back to the windshield. "...Settle down, Bruce. You've gotta think. Don't let them assholes get to ya. Think man. Don't panic. Keep your mind and wits aboutchya. I need yer help. Now if you can, ease him off the road. At the speed he's goin' he'll wreck that piece o' shit."

"Okay, I getchya now." the man smiled at Tony. He looked into the mirror easing the rig to the right. The car followed at the same speed and momentum. The truck kept coming. Onto the shoulder it started. The car was soon on the grass slowing down dramatically.

Bruce kept his eyes in the right rear view watching as it stopped completely. He kept going not daring to slow down. In a couple minutes the car was out of sight completely.

"Whew..." Bruce slumped suddenly.

"Don't relax yet. He's just gettin' his shorts cleaned out. He probably didn't expect you to use yer head. But he'll be ready for ya next time. So, you keep yer head on and think." Tony admonished. He reloaded his weapon as fast as he could. "I'm glad I brought that extra box o' shells." he commented as he snapped the cylinder in line with the barrel.

"Hey, when this is over and we get home, I'd like to borrow yer handcuffs. Would ya mind?" Bruce asked out of the blue.

Tony let out a guffaw. "Sure, man. Whatever you'd like." he answered when he finally settled. "What a time to think about it, though." he commented looking in each rear view to see if Maurice had caught his second wind or not.

"As good a time as any..." Bruce looked over at him smiling.

"Yer somethin', Bruce. I guess that's why I love ya so damn much. Yer a hard ass sometimes. But I'm really comin' to love that aboutchya more and more."

"Well, if ya wouldn't be such a jerk at times, I wouldn't have to get hard with ya." Bruce retorted.

Tony shook his head negatively. "You're not listenin' are ya?"

"Yes, I heard ya. You've got to where you love that about me."

"Yeah, I do, creep." Tony glanced back in the rear view again.

Bruce chuckled. "What the hell did ya do to Jonathan back there to get him all riled up?"

Tony laughed. "Well, when he started comin' I started comin' and we was comin' together. It was pretty hard, man."

"Well, I know y'all was comin' together, but..."

"No, I mean, at the same time..." he grimaced knowing he wasn't getting his point across. "At the same time he was squeezin' me, I was pulsin' in him..."

"OOOH!" Bruce's face lit up with realization. "Damn, man. That musta been good."

"It was, here 'e comes...." Tony's attention was fully in the mirror watching a set of headlights coming up behind them at a high rate of speed.

"Now, look..." he turned to Bruce. You try to stay as calm as possible and drive. I'll take care o' the rest. And think, Bruce. If you see a opportunity to force 'im in the ditch, do it." he stood coming toward him leaning to look out the rear view on Bruce's side.

The car raced right up the left side without slowing down. Tony parked in Bruce's lap again leaning out the window a bit. He stretched his arm beginning to fire at the car before Maurice had a chance to reciprocate. The windshield shattered on the driver's side as Tony was aiming for the driver. Maurice kicked it out revealing Peter at the wheel.

"Shit..." Tony ducked back inside to calm his abrupt adrenal rush. "...I almost shot Peter." he informed Bruce suddenly.

"Don'tchyou hurt that man. Jonathan would never forgive you."

Tony recalled the moment over and again in seconds. He remembered that Maurice had kicked the windshield out revealing the fact.

"Maurice, you fuckin' whore...." Tony barked suddenly. "You mother fuckin' whore!" he shouted.

"What, Tony?" Bruce coiled at his sudden outburst.

"He knew I would aim for the driver to stop 'em. He's trying to kill Peter. I told ya!" he slapped the dash hard with a flat hand standing at the same time. "Where the fuck is that cracker!" Tony lunged for the window again. "I'm gonna kill you, Maurice!" he shouted at him.

"Come on, Santini!" the man roared back but was barely heard for the speed of the wind carrying his words away with it. "Prove it!"

"Ooh, you..." he plopped down in Bruce's lap aiming right at the man. Squeezing a round off, Maurice ducked in before it hit him. "Son of a bitch..." Tony muttered. "Step on the brakes, Bruce."

"Huh?"

"Slow down; get 'im in front of ya." Tony looked right into his face as he leaned on the door.

Suddenly Bruce reached for the console realizing what he meant to do. He waited for a second then let his foot off the gas. The truck rumbled slowing dramatically. The car sped by until it was well in front of them. Bruce turned the wheel a little, coming in behind it. Mashing the gas, he began to gain on the car quickly.

It suddenly occurred to him that he had the advantage. An 80,000 pound truck was a terrible weapon if he used it right. He let off the gas a bit to slow it down some as they began to barrel up to the back of the car. He didn't want to hurt Peter if he could help it, but Maurice, he could give a damn about.

They didn't feel a thing when the truck glanced the rear of the car. He could see that Peter was struggling to maintain control so he backed off, just a tad. Mashing the gas again, he slammed into the back of the car suddenly. As soon as it made contact he let off once more. They watched the car bolt and swerve right. It skidded in a full 360 degree turn coming to a sudden stop.

Bruce mashed on it again taking off away from the car. They just barely missed it on the driver's side. Bruce, still watching, winced thinking they would, but didn't, Tony saw Maurice put the barrel of his pistol to Peter's head. Without a thought he lunged for the passenger window firing at the man right away. Either he killed Maurice, or the man would shoot Peter. He knew that.

Out of range the shot barely deflected off the hood. But he saw Maurice jump tossing his hands up suddenly. Tony laughed out. "Gotchya, you mother fucker." he muttered. "I have gotta take this man down before he shoots Peter." he mumbled reloading his weapon again.

"Easy, sport. Don't be so hard on yerself. You'll getchyer chance at 'im."

"I gotta, Bruce. He's threatenin' 'im already." Tony glanced up from his work.

"I didn't see that. But still..."

A shot rang out causing them both to duck. Peter was back on the passenger door and Maurice was aiming over the roof of the car. Tony didn't have a clear shot at the man. So, he just winged it hoping it would plug a hole in him. "God, I can't stand that man. If there's anyone I have ever hated it is him." Tony sat in the seat again complaining.

"Then do somethin' about it, Tony!" Bruce quipped.

Tony stared at him long until another shot made them duck. He spun to the window firing at the roof of the car. Each shot he fired seemed to miss over and again as the varying differentials of the road would ward off his aim. Still, he was able to keep from hitting Peter, thankfully. He tried to see to that.

Bruce watched in the mirror until Tony became frustrated at each failed attempt to kill Maurice, or stop him, whichever came first. He finally began to turn the wheel a bit coming over on the car somewhat. The car jerked away and Bruce moved over, crowding it toward the right shoulder. Soon Peter was driving on the shoulder trying desperately to keep from moving onto the deeply sloped ditch.

But Bruce kept coming. Slowly meeting the car with the trailer. He watched Peter duck away from the frame of the trailer then loose control of the car. He watched, horrified, as it rolled over and over again. Tony glanced back at Bruce, then the accident that was happening as they slowed quickly. Finally it rolled out of sight.

"I know Peter's alright Bruce." Tony commented. "If he is what you say, he won't be hurt at all."

Bruce stared at the road pulling off onto the shoulder. He had a lump in his throat the size of Texas itself. And he didn't have any idea what he would tell Jonathan when the kid woke up. Then it suddenly occurred to him that Jonathan should have awakened when the first shot was fired.

"Tony, go check on Jonathan, would you?" he pulled the brake grabbing his cell phone to call 911.

Tony jumped up, rushing to the back realizing the same thing when he did. Jerking the curtain open he raced to the bunk looking the kid over. He noticed that the air mattress was deflated and the youth seemed to be sleeping, his chest rising and falling steadily. Shaking him, he called his name loudly.

"Jonathan..."

But the youth didn't move. "Ah, man...Bruce!" he shouted seeing blood begin to ooze from a wound in his left side.

"What, Tony." Bruce stepped back to look over his shoulder. "Jesus!" he cried. "Is he alive?"

Tony was checking him over more as Bruce crowded him to see asking as he did. "Yeah, he's still breathin', man. Get an ambulance out here."

"I already called for one." the man returned quickly.

"Better get two out here then." Tony retorted, grabbing a clean towel out of the closet. He blotted the wound on Jonathan's side looking as best he could. Letting it go, he grasped the youth's shoulder and hip rolling him onto his right side. There he could see that the wound was through and through. But he didn't see where it came up through the bunk at all to begin with. And at the angle of the wound, it entered oddly.

Finally, he found the hole in the mattress. He grabbed another towel out of the closet. Bundling it up, he put it underneath the wound gently rolling Jonathan onto his back again. Placing the other towel atop the exit wound he pressed with the heal of his hand to try and stop the bleeding.

Hearing the sirens he called up front to Bruce, but there was no answer. He wondered if the man had gotten out looking at the trailer.

*****

Bruce climbed down out of the truck concerned about Peter, too. Rushing around the front, he inspected the damage to the trailer, on the passenger side, for a second. It was minimal. So, he raced along the shoulder as fast as he could to the car, not thinking of the danger in doing so.

When he came upon the vehicle it was crushed. Demolished completely. The roof was crushed to the frame of the doors. Nothing of the windshield was left. The front and rear of the car was bent upward. But then it ended up on its wheels. There is no way they got out. He thought, then started down the incline to check.

Stooping he looked in through the thin slit of the window frame that was left, to see Peter lying over on Maurice's thighs. Looking down, the man's legs were pinned beneath the steering wheel and dash. Maurice was lying against the doorframe and seat, his body slid down so far, it was difficult to tell if he was breathing or not.

"Peter..." Bruce called to him, grasping the door handle.

The man moaned softly moving a bit.

"No, don't move, Peter. You're back could be broken. Just lie still." he tugged hard on the door until it gave a little. Then grasping the frame of the door, he lifted the handle jerking hard. It gave way coming open as Bruce used his entire body and strength to force it open.

He leaned into the car checking Peter as best he could. "Just lay still, man. Don't move around at all. The rescue people are coming to getchya. You'll be fine." he kept talking to the man to keep him calm and roused.

"Is Jonathan alright?" Peter's weakened voice, asked knowing Maurice had fired that one shot right at the bunk. His words were slurred and almost difficult to understand because of his accent.

"He's fine, Peter. You don't need to worry." Bruce encouraged, though he wasn't at all telling him the truth. But he knew if he did, Peter might not make it.

Pushing the mass of hair back out of his face, he saw that Peter had received many injuries from the roll over, maybe even a concussion. Searching around, he looked for something to clean some of the blood from his face and forehead to look at the damages. But he couldn't find any. So, he ripped a piece of the tail of his shirt beginning to dab here and there.

"Man, you've gotta nasty cut on yer head. That's gonna hurt tomorrow."

Peter started to chuckle, then sucked air suddenly. "I think I broke a few ribs too."

"Maybe not. You might just be sore from the tumbling' around. You got tossed pretty badly, Peter." he kept his voice down knowing he could have a terrible throbbing headache.

He began to check the rest of the man for major injuries that could be seen easily. Undoing his shirt quickly, he checked him thoroughly. He found a few bruises beginning to discolor dramatically. But nothing else was bleeding that he could tell.

"You've got some bruising on your side, babe. That could be the reason for your discomfort. It looks pretty nasty, but I'm sure it'll heal pretty quickly."

Maurice moaned beginning to move some. Bruce froze looking over at him.

"Go, Bruce..." Peter whispered

"No, I won't leave you here defenseless." he retorted.

The man on the far side suddenly jumped hearing Bruce's voice. He groped for his revolver not finding it. Bruce lunged across the car belting him hard under the jaw. The man slid back into the position he had been in.

"Now, why did I not think of that?" Peter mumbled.

Bruce laughed, then heard the sirens coming from a far off. "You're help wagon has arrived, sir." he teased.

"Thank you, Bruce. Now, go on, before they accuse you of trying to murder me." the man advised.

Bruce backed out of the car rushing up to the shoulder and the road. He waved his arms at the ambulance that veered toward him.

12