All Comments on 'Bike Ride'

by Diccon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding

This story is outstanding and I want to read more from this talented writer. Story development is excellent with well paced and provocative conversation. This is a brother's dream, and sister's too. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

I loved the way the story unfolded with each step progressing a little further! Very hot. Hope to see a second chapter.

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Nice - In All The Meanings

Dick was a real shrewdy. Talking around sex with his sister, to arouse her interest, was perhaps unconscious, due to his shyness, but also clever - a sort of aural seduction. He led her on until she was ready to take over and finish the act. There was certainly nothing shy about Sue, once she decided; and Dick responded very lovingly. If this is a made up story, I wonder how much is based on experience. Also, I can't but wonder what came after. How did they hide their urges at home? Couldn't their mum read their new closeness, and want to know why it was? Is there a dad involved, and would he pick up on it? I'd like to know more, if Diccon feels up to it. Very nice job!! 5*!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!

Well-paced, good plot, believable storyline, learned dialog. Please, sir, more!

JBOATJBOATover 8 years ago
Second the Earlier Comments

You are a talented writer and story teller. Please continue this and other story ideas for your readers.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Superb talent

It seems that you really know what you're doing, the story was superb and I want to read more from you. Not only did it flow with swiss-clock precision but not once did it stop making sense, made us part of the action, the dialogues were extremely life-like, doubts were palpable as if they were our own and their grout from tantalising to lust to maybe something more was sublime.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
You English

I am not fond of afternoon tea, but an afternoon interlude like this I will willingly accept every time. Excellent!

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
Beautiful relationship ...

and so sexy. Well written.

Frenchie99Frenchie99over 8 years ago
Your only one???

Super, really super. I was sad to see this is your only story, please let us have another chapter or new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4

Gay section? Sounds like normal British English to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 ***** Well done!

Many ways to go from here. The Mom will pick up on changes. Does she get involved? Is there a Dad? Where is he? Do they end up in bed at home? Do they get caught? Do they continue...on holiday? On travel abroad? At school?

Well done. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fanastic - read a lot here but this stands out

Just so well written - felt like I was there on the hill.

tonyd301tonyd301over 8 years ago
Great Storywas a very great s

I thought this was a great story and well written had just enough Drama to keep you interested keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I don't have a sister,But I have a beautiful cousin,Me and her always hung out with each other.I was 16. and she 14 .But she acted older than she was.So one day I went in the garage ..I didn't think anyone seen me go in.I lit a joint and I was smoking it.Then my cousin came in and ask me what I was doing .I told her I was catching a buzz.She asked me if she can.I said you shouldn't.It's going to get you horny. She said I don't care.I said you want to.She said Iam with you.I said Iam going to get horny to.She said I always wanted to be with you.So we smoked the joint then I said you feel good.She said I feel great.You horny.She grab my neck and started kissing me.I asked her do you want to have sex.She said I never have But I want to.I started playing with her tits then she said let's get naked.So we did.And my cock was real hard.I said you want to suck it .She said yes.She sucked my cock so good I started to cum in her mouth and she swallow all of it.I said your the best.So I ate her cunt And she loved it.Then that night she said let's go fuck.So we did and I cummed in her twice and she said she wanted to suck my cock clean.So she did that.I said Iam going to lick your pussy clean.I licked all my cum out and we kissed for a long time.And I told her she was great.So we started doing this for years .Then when I turned 26 I got married and she got married a year later.But we still see each other every month and suck and fuck each other.real good.And we agreed that we won't ever stop.She said that she loves me and I said it back to her.We both agree it's incest but we don't care.She loves are sex to much to care.She told me how much she loves it when I lick her clean after I cum in her 2 or 3 times.And she loves when she swallow my cum.Her husband doesn't like to lick her clean. And she doesn't like to swallow his cum.She said she loves my cum alot more. So now we're two happy loving cousins and we don't care about incest.She said that the incest part turns her on and It does me to. She is the best girl I ever been with.I wouldn't change it for nothing.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Brilliant

I loved the pace, the gradual build, how they teased each other. Can't help but feel happy for them. Definitely want to know where they go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

heel geil,zie haar kontje al voor me in dat wielrenpakje

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
sweet

next chapter please but please keep them exclusive. sib love is the purest form of love and should never be shared with others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous