Bike Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diccon
Diccon
36 Followers

She took a deep breath and stripped the shirt off over her head. My eyes were immediately drawn to her bra which was plain white and contained her breasts. I naturally looked to see if I could see any sign of her nipples and there they were!

"Don't stare too much please," she pleaded. "I'm not used to this."

"Nor am I, but you're lovely."

This was getting into dangerous territory. We were acknowledging each other's bodies and I for one was admitting sexual feelings for her.

Bugger the danger though. I wanted to see her pants as well and then I could imagine her naked more easily. I felt I had to take the lead on this, despite the acute embarrassment I was feeling over my erection. I laid back and arched my bum off the ground. Here goes. I grasped the waistband and pulled it down to just below the waistband of my pants. I quickly checked that I wasn't showing anything above my pants and carried on stripping my shorts off. I lowered my bum and kicked my shorts the rest of the way off.

I glanced own at myself clad only in my briefs and I was disturbed by how big I looked.

Sue was blatantly staring at me and breathing deeply.

"Sorry," I said weakly.

"Don't be," she said gently, "you're lovely."

God! My sister Sue was staring at my albeit covered cock and admiring it! This had to be a dream, but, if it was, I was going to enjoy it as much as possible; if it wasn't, I was certainly going to enjoy it as much as possible.

I glanced at her covered nipples again and I swear they were more pronounced. I wanted to hurry her along in taking off her shorts so I could see more and imagine more, but I didn't want to scare her. However, she was blatantly looking at my bulging pants, so maybe I could push things a bit.

"Have we got time for a swim?"

She giggled. "OK, fair enough."

She bent forward to unlace her shoes and gave me the best view down her bra. I'm sure I could almost see her nipples. She kicked her shoes off and laid back lifting her bum just as I had done. She pushed her shorts down a little way, checked that her pants were 'decent' and then pushed the shorts further down and kicked them off. Since she was facing me directly, my eyes were drawn to her pants. Could I see the outline of her pussy lips? No, but my imagination was working overtime!

OK, this was out of control. The flood-gates had opened for both of us. We had behaved respectably with each other for five or six years with no hint of anything sexual between us and now this. It wasn't as if we had suppressed these thoughts, not consciously anyway, we just hadn't had them. At least as far as I was concerned. Maybe Sue had been having secret licentious thoughts about me all along. Maybe she wasn't the innocent I assumed she was and it was just me that was naïve. Whether Sue was as naïve as me, the jolt that had woken me up had caused her to respond in a similar way and we were both thinking along the same lines.

Here we were, alone and unlikely to be disturbed, in our underwear and me with a very obvious erection. Not only that, but Sue was not shy about looking at it.

"Dick!"

Sue's voice intruded on my daydreaming.

"Dick, this is getting slightly weird."

I had to agree, but was that sufficient reason to stop?

"You're obviously aroused and I'm getting turned on myself and that shouldn't happen between brother and sister."

Party pooper. But she was right. If this went much further, if we, say, touched each other, we would have crossed a boundary. Things would never be the same between us again and we would continue to push the boundary back. If that happened, full sex was the inevitable outcome and we would have lost the sibling relationship that we had for ever. That was too precious to lose for the sake of sex. We would both have sexual partners eventually and, if we kept our hands to ourselves now, we would still have each other as well.

"You're right, Sue," I declared, feeling deflated nevertheless, "if we don't stop, we could lose our brother-sister relationship and I don't want that to happen."

Tears sprung to Sue's eyes as she agreed with me.

"Phew! It was getting a bit hot there, wasn't it?"

"It was your fault for having such a hot body," I pointed out, grinning.

"Get away! There's nothing special about me."

"Well, I would disagree. Your legs are beautifully shaped, your stomach is beautifully flat, your arms are beautifully slender and shapely, your face is lovely and your hair sets it of perfectly; and that's only the bits I can see."

"Careful!" she cautioned.

"It's OK, the heat has gone out of the situation and the danger is past, I think. As far as I can see, our brother-sister relationship has moved on to a more adult level."

"Yes, you're right," she said thoughtfully, "we should be able to talk about our bodies without losing control like lust-crazed teenagers."

"You," she continued, " have a finely toned body, all muscly in the right places. Of course, that again is only the bits I can see."

I looked down at my pants. "Well, I don't think you need much imagination to fill in the missing bits."

Sue laughed. "Of course, I've never seen one, so my imagination doesn't help me much."

Surely not!

"But haven't you looked at any porn? There's plenty on the internet."

"No, I've never dared do that."

"But how...?" Oh no, I couldn't ask that!

"How what?"

Shit! Masturbation to me was a very personal thing. I wasn't going to be able to discuss it with Sue no matter where our new-found openness was leading.

"Never mind," I mumbled.

"I suppose you have looked at porn?"

"Some," I admitted uncomfortably. I spent something like an hour a day looking at porn and wanking myself off, but it wasn't for public consumption.

I imagined she was going to ask "Why?" next and that would have had me really stumped, but she didn't.

"So you can imagine my hidden bits?"

It was no good, my prick was going towards rock-solid again having slightly deflated with the reduction in temperature between us.

"Yes and no," I answered carefully, still mindful of getting as much as I could out of this situation without jeopardising our relationship. It was a fine line to tread but the demon on my shoulder told me to risk it. "I know what women in general look like, but..."

"But you don't know what I look like," Sue continued, picking up on my unfinished sentence. "It's not going to happen, Dick."

"Fair enough, " I said.

I decided on a different tack. "Perhaps you could help my imagination?"

"How?" she asked suspiciously. Rightly so.

"Well, how about you describe your bum?"

"What on Earth do you mean 'describe it'?"

"Well, as though I'm looking at it."

"What, naked?"

"Yes," I said, hardly daring to breathe.

"You're joking."

"Well, yes, I was because you probably don't know what it looks like."

After a pause, I asked "What about your boobs?"

"What about them?"

"Describe them."

"They're round and attached to my chest," she laughed.

"But that hardly does them justice, I'm sure. What do they feel like?"

"You were asking what they look like and now you want to know what they feel like?"

"Well, I wanted to know what they look like because I'm never going to see them and, equally, I'm wondering what they feel like because I'm never going to feel them."

"No, you're certainly not!"

"I know," I said patiently, "that's why I'm asking you to describe them."

"What do I get out of this?"

Fair question.

"Well, I suppose I can always describe something to you."

Sue's eyes lit up momentarily. She didn't actually look at my crotch, but I could see where her thoughts were lying.

"What on Earth are we doing, Dick? We've never talked to each other like this before."

"No, but I'm finding it rather good. We've always skirted round sex before, but it's something we're both interested in and we can share our thoughts with each other. I think it's something a brother and sister ought to be able to do."

"Yes, I agree, but I'm not sure that we should discuss sex and get excited about it. You were very obviously excited and I must admit I was too. Surely that should be reserved for sexual partners. If we're not careful, we could be heading towards incest."

"I was seeing it more as a bit of fun for us," I said. "Yes, we got excited, but that was probably because we weren't used to talking about sex to anyone. I think being brother and sister means that it's rather safer for us to talk freely about our feelings."

"I'm not so sure," said Sue after some thought. "Seeing your obvious arousal got me going too, just like I imagine it might be with a proper boyfriend."

"But," I retorted, "you didn't rip my clothes off."

Sue muttered something under her breath and then blushed bright scarlet.

"What was that?"

"Never you mind."

"Not fair. I thought we were sharing things now."

"Not everything."

"Apparently. But who decides where the boundary is? Have we just moved the boundary a bit, or have we abolished it altogether? I would like to think we've abolished it. That doesn't mean," I added hastily, "that we can do anything sexual, but that we can discuss anything sexual."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

I was having to think quickly now. "But we don't have to talk about sex all the time. It's just that if there's anything that you're puzzled about that I might be able to shed some light on, or vice versa, we should feel we can discuss it with each other. That has been the case with us before with most subjects. It's just that, with sex, we will have different views on it and it might help if we can appreciate each other's point of view."

"OK, but we must feel able to not answer each other's questions if they make us feel uncomfortable."

"Of course, that goes without saying. There's nothing compulsory about this. It's just brother and sister helping each other."

I decided to let Sue mull all this over and not push it. We had come a long way and I felt that Sue would scare more easily than me if we went too far. I had hopes of seeing Sue naked and feeling her body freely, but I had talked that out of court in the near future at least. For all I knew, Sue wanted to see me naked and feel me as well; she was certainly interested in my bulging pants. But I wouldn't push it.

I laid back in the grass with a contented sigh. Life was good at this moment. My relationship with my sister, whilst always being good, had taken a step towards a more interesting, if not exciting, stage. I was with her in a state of undress that we had not been in with each other before. The weather was absolutely perfect and we didn't have to rush anywhere.

A long, contented silence ensued. Our bodies appeared to be relaxed, but my mind was working feverishly and I'm fairly sure that Sue's was as well. I got the impression that she wanted to ask me something and didn't know how to broach the subject. If that was true, then the subject was likely to be sexual and I wondered how to encourage her to make the first move.

After a few minutes, I felt that I could draw Sue's attention to my bulge again without threatening her, so I stood up and scanned the horizon. Sue could look at me without moving if she wanted to and I was sideways on to he so she could view the profile of my bulge, Although I wasn't fully erect, I was sufficiently aroused to tent my pants noticeably.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

I resisted the same question back.

"Just seeing what there is to see," I replied vaguely

"Well, something;s got you going again," she smiled.

I looked down and managed to look embarrassed. I didn't, however, attempt to hide it. "I'm afraid it happens rather a lot, but it's usually better hidden."

"But something must cause it," she stated innocently. "I mean you must be having sexy thoughts."

"Well, I suppose this situation we're in is causing my imagination to fire. I reckon it must be the same for you."

"Well, I suppose it is."

"In your case, it's not so visible though."

"No," she replied thoughtfully.

Come on, this is the time to push it. I twitched my prick.

Sue gasped.

"Sorry," I said. "It's got a mind of its own."

"Only one brain in your body," she observed drily.

"But two heads I'm afraid." I twitched again. My tent was getting bigger.

"It can't be just us talking about talks about sex," she asserted.

"Well, it can be," I replied, "but seeing you in your underwear as well is probably contributing to my condition."

"But I'm your sister. You shouldn't be thinking about me like that."

"My other head doesn't know about relationships, I'm afraid. It sees a pretty girl in not much clothing and it gets interested in what's underneath."

I decided to pile on the pressure. "You're probably in a similar position. You're looking at my pants and wondering what's underneath, despite the fact that I'm your brother."

Sue was silent for a moment. "Fair point," she conceded.

We both reflected on the situation.

To my surprise, Sue broke the silence. "If we go any further with this, there can be no touching. We are brother and sister after all. But I think we are both too interested to just let it go. I'm prepared to satisfy your curiosity if you'll satisfy mine."

My prick was, by now, completely hard. "There's my answer," I said, pointing at it.

Sue laughed nervously. "Show me," she breathed.

"Are you sure?" I asked, offering her a way out, even at this late stage.

"Oh yes, show me your ... cock."

I looked around to make sure we were alone, took a deep breath and slid my pants down my thighs. My prick remained vertical, as stiff as I could ever remember it.

Sue gasped and sat looking at it, entranced. "Oh my God, Dick, it's lovely. Get down here before someone sees you."

I kicked off my pants and sat beside her, legs stretched out so my prick was still exposed.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she breathed, "we're very naughty."

"But, as long as there's no touching," I said, "we can claim it's educational."

She grinned back.

"I'd love to see your breasts,"

She nodded and reached round her back to undo her bra. When it was loose, she pulled it forward and away from her breasts, exposing them to me. My God, they were beautiful! Perfectly breast-shaped with no sag, of medium size and with small, pale pink nipples. The centres of the nipples were already erect. She looked at me anxiously.

"They're absolutely beautiful, Sue. I can't imagine more perfect breasts."

Sue blushed.

I decided to push the envelope a bit more. "They're just perfect. I can imagine they're a perfect handful and the nipples look like they would be perfect to suck on."

Sue blushed more vigorously. She muttered something under her breath which I didn't catch.

"Sorry?" I asked.

Sue took a deep breath. "I said I was thinking similar things about your cock." Her face was crimson.

"That it looks perfect to handle and to suck on?"

She nodded.

"I didn't think you would think thoughts like that." I was shocked and excited. "It's a bit of a shame we said no touching," I added cheekily.

"We mustn't," she said forcefully.

"Of course not., but I would dearly like to see you naked," I prompted.

" I can't believe we're doing this."

"You can stop any time you feeling uncomfortable," I pointed out riskily.

She muttered something under her breath again. I raised an eyebrow at her.

" I said I'm feeling uncomfortable all right. Uncomfortably wet."

"Please show me."

I held my breath whilst she struggled inwardly. Suddenly, she raised her bum off the ground and pushed her pants down and all the way off. Her legs were together, so all I could see was some pubic hair, but this was enough to bring my cock to unprecedented stiffness.

"You're beautiful, Sue. You're the sexiest naked girl I've ever seen. Please let me see everything."

Sue obviously felt she had some control over me for a change. She smiled shyly at me and asked me what I wanted to see.

"Your pussy, Sue. Show me your pussy. My cock wants to see your pussy."

"I'm not sure. It's all a bit messy, I'm afraid."

"I don't care," I cried desperately. "Look, my cock is messy too," and I pointed out the pre-cum running over the head.

"You're not cumming are you?"

"No," I laughed gently, "that's just lubrication like your pussy getting wet. If I cum, it'll shoot everywhere."

"Oh," she said, "I think I've led too sheltered a life."

"Never mind, " I said, "there's plenty of time to catch up."

Sue looked me in the eye and started to spread her thighs. I looked down and watched as her pussy came into view.

When her lips were exposed and started to separate, I couldn't help exclaiming "Oh, you are so lovely Sue!"

She blushed prettily and tuned her gaze deliberately to my cock.

"You're lovely yourself, Dick," she said, "but, if I remember correctly, this all started with us feeling the need to talk about sexual things and here we are, naked, lusting over each other's bodies."

"You're lusting over my body?" I asked, surprised by her forthrightness.

"Oh yes, why do you think I'm wet?"

"Yes, the same reason I'm hard."

"But the problem is," she continued, "that, if we weren't brother and sister, we would be all over each other at this stage and we would end up fucking."

I actually gasped. I had never heard that word from Sue before.

She grinned. "I'm not actually the kind of girl that I seem to be at home. As I said, though, if we were girlfriend and boyfriend, we would certainly be feeling each other by now and end up fucking. That can't happen with us. The problem we have, as I see it, is that we're both very excited but can't bring it to its natural conclusion, so I think we're going to have to masturbate."

"Jesus, Sue."

"The way I see it, we'll both scurry off to our rooms immediately we get home and masturbate. In the interests of educating ourselves sexually, which was, after all, the point of all this, and seeing as I can't wait that long, I'm going to masturbate. It would be far less embarrassing for me if you were to wank as well. I've been dying to see a boy cum for ages."

Wanking was such a private matter, I could only wonder how randy Sue was to suggest it. Even I, in my fevered state, felt some reluctance to demonstrate my masturbation techniques, but this was overcome by my desire to see Sue in the throes of an orgasm.

"I'm a boy," I said, unnecessarily, "so I'm always ready to wank."

"How often do you do it?"

I considered how I should answer and decided on the truth. "Probably two or three times a day."

"Hmmm, a bit more than me. I usually only get off once a day, but sometimes, if I'm feeling particularly randy, I have multiple orgasms."

My prick lurched and Sue, on seeing it, dropped her hand between her legs.

"Oh my God, Dick. Please do it with me!" She spread her legs wide, displaying her pussy, and slid a finger between the lips.

I grasped my shaft and started the familiar action. This wasn't going to take long and I suspected Sue was pretty close too. She slid two fingers inside her pussy and I could see her thumb playing at the top of her lips. That would be her clit.

This was surreal and I could only wonder at the frustration that was yet to come in our relationship, but, for now, I just wanted to cum and watch Sue cumming.

"Tell me what you're thinking," gasped Sue.

"I'm thinking how much I want to see you cum. I'm thinking that my first naked girl couldn't be a more beautiful one. I'm thinking I want to fuck you."

"Exactly the same for me," she panted and threw her head back in ecstasy. Her fingers were flying now and she arched her back off the ground.

"I'm there as well, Sue," I said, feeling the familiar tingle.

She sat up, a wild look in her eyes. "Show me."

Diccon
Diccon
36 Followers