Bike Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diccon
Diccon
36 Followers

I knelt in front of her and pumped the final strokes. My cum flew out towards her and landed on her right breast first and then her stomach. The next jet landed just above her pubic hair and then the rest ran down my hand.

Sue's hand resumed its motion in her pussy and she arched her back again and groaned loudly.

"Mind," I warned her, "there's some cum just above your cu..., er, pussy. Don't want it to get inside."

"That's not what you said just now," she grinned, " and I like the word 'cunt'. It's suitably rude."

"Sometimes I prefer 'pussy' if I'm admiring a beautiful girl", I said, "and I think of a cunt if I'm wanking over some porn."

"Well, you started to use the word 'cunt', so which is it?"

"While I was cumming and just afterwards, it was definitely a cunt, but now my focus has zoomed out a bit, I'm seeing a beautiful girl who has a very pretty pussy."

"Bravo!"

"I particularly like the iced cherry bun on your chest."

She looked down at her breasts and laughed. "I didn't realise you would shoot that far." She wiped my spunk off her breast with her finger and studied it.

"What does it taste like?"

"Difficult to describe," I replied. "Only one way to find out."

"I suppose," and she stuck her finger in her mouth. "Hmmm, odd."

"I'd love to taste your juices, but I can't think how to do that without touching you."

Sue pondered for a moment. "I suppose, in the interest of scientific investigation, sucking my finger could be exempt from the touching rule."

She reached down between her legs, pushed her middle finger in her pussy and held it out tome. It was glistening with her pussy juice. I closed my lips over finger and licked it. I could taste her juices. Almost sweet, quite unlike my semen.

"Delicious," I declared, smacking my lips. "Any more?"

Sue grinned. "Let me see," and she went back to her pussy, this time with two fingers. She scooped the juice out and offered it to me. I licked her fingers and imagined, as I licked between her fingers that it was her cunt I was licking.

"More?"

She went back for more and I followed her fingers with my head. "Just to make sure we don't lose any," I explained. We were now, inadvertently, in a sort of 69 position.

Immediately her fingers came out, I sucked them into my mouth. The smell between her legs was intoxicating and my prick jerked to an even greater erection. Sue noticed this. "Can you cum again?"

"Definitely."

"So can I. What if we were to do it in this position?"

"I could get loads of juice from your cunt and I could shoot into your mouth."

"Oh God, yes," she exclaimed, "but we're going to have to be careful about the no-touching rule."

"Well," I pondered, "if it's OK to suck fingers, it must be OK to touch hands with hands. Suppose we masturbate but touch hands as we're doing it. Then we can guide each other. If I want some of your cunt-juice, I can pull your fingers out and suck them. If you want my cum anywhere in particular, just guide my hand so my cock's pointing to the right place.."

"Oh God, so we'll be wanking each other without touching. This is getting extremely naughty."

"But fun?"

"Oh yes. I've been masturbating for years and always dreamed of doing sex with someone else. I never expected it to be you, It makes it even more exciting than I imagined. I suppose it's because I know you so well."

"I know what you mean. I've watched a lot of porn and I now realise it's a poor substitute for real sex and, as you say, it's better because I know you."

I grabbed my cock impulsively. It was as hard as I ever remembered it. I sensed Sue squirming he upper body towards me a bit and then felt her hand tentatively hold the outside of my hand. It wasn't big enough to wrap itself around my hand, but I felt it encourage my hand to move up my shaft. When I reached the head, I paused and waited for Sue to move my hand down.

I saw Sue's other hand move between her legs and part her pussy lips. I touched the back of her hand with mine and then lightly gripped it. Now I could move her hand so her fingers trailed up and down her slit and, as I did so, I felt my other hand being moved down my shaft.

Sue quickly cottoned to the action of my wanking, at first mostly following my hand's familiar movements and, after a while, controlling me in an excitingly novel way.

Similarly, I followed her masturbation actions until I felt confident to introduce my own motions.

I decided I wanted to taste her, so I pulled her hand away from her and move her glistening fingers to my mouth. I licked her fingers as sensuously as I could, enjoying the unfamiliar taste and then moved her hand back to her slit. I made sure her fingers entered her vagina and then moved them up the slit so that she rubbed around her clit. After a few repeats of this, I tasted her again and, this time, she was considerably wetter. This excited me even more and I moved my hand on my shaft even quicker. She managed to follow me and then I felt the familiar feeling.

"I'm cumming," I gasped.

"So am I," she gasped back and intensified the movement of her fingers on her clit.

I entered the final quick-stroke phase of wanking and felt Sue just point my prick in the direction of her choosing. On the point of cumming I stopped stroking so that my cum didn't spray all over the place and I felt Sue make final adjustments to the direction.

I intensified Sue's hand movements on her clit in the hope that she would cum with me.

Then I spurted. I trusted Sue to be aiming me in a suitable direction.

Sue clamped her thighs together, trapping our hands, and shouted: "Oh, God, that's good!!"

I could feel Sue's body trembling with passion. I had to taste her juices, so I eased her thighs apart as soon as I could and scooped the juice from her cunt with her fingers and moved it to my mouth. The juice was actually dripping from her fingers and I licked as much as I could. This was heavenly. I became aware that Sue was moving my hand up and down again, more slowly on the up stroke. This was the familiar action to squeeze the last drops of cum out and I couldn't resist looking at what she was doing. I moved my body a little away from hers and looked down between them.

Sue realised what I was doing and looked back at me, grinning broadly. Her face was plastered with my cum, but what excited me even further was that she was extending her tongue to capture the last drop she had managed to squeeze out!. She was about to break her own no-touching rule!

"You're going to break your own rule?"

"I've got your cum all over my face and have tasted it. We've seen each other come at close quarters. I've decided to abandon the no-touching rule and tidy you up a bit."

She licked the drop off the end of my cock and then proceeded to lick me clean.

I reciprocated by moving her hand from between her legs and diving in with my tongue. I licked all round her slit, parting her lips and getting in as far as I could. She was pretty wet in there and I moved up to her clit to see if I could make her come again.

"Dick! Wait a minute," she said, pushing me away from her pussy. "What are you thinking?"

I was slightly confused. "I was thinking how nice it was licking your cunt."

She blushed at my coarse language. "And it was nice having it licked," she grinned, "especially while I was sucking your cock."

"So what's the problem?"

She turned herself around so our bodies were lying together. "No problem. I just wondered if you were thinking the same thoughts as me."

I twigged what she was saying. "Would those thoughts have anything to do with fucking, because I know mine were."

"Well, it seems like the flood-gates have been opened and I don't see how we're going to stop the flood. I must admit that I don't really want to. I've been respectable for too long and I want to feel what it's like being a non-virgin. To feel what it's like to not worry about taking the final step, but be concerned more with whether I want to have sex with someone."

I realised that that matched my sentiments almost exactly.

"I couldn't have put it better myself," I said. "However, we may have to wait a while for me to recover." I indicated my wilting penis.

"Let's hope it doesn't take too long. I'd love to have it inside me."

I thought that a bit of dirty talk might help the situation.

"Whereabouts inside you would you like it?"

"Where do you think?"

"Tell me, Sue," I said quietly, "tell me where you want my stiff cock."

"In my pussy."

"Not good enough."

She got the idea. "OK, in my cunt."

"And what shall I do with my cock in your cunt?"

"Fuck me until we both come and I feel your hot sperm splashing inside me."

"Can I do that? Are you on the pill?"

"Yes," she smiled, "I've been on the pill for a couple of years to control my periods. They were a bit hard to bear sometimes."

"Excellent! I didn't like the idea of condoms. Besides which, I haven't got any. Sorry about your bad periods though."

She smiled. "Are we really going to fuck? It's a big step and I'd hate to think that it change our relationship for the worse."

"I agree, but I've got the biggest hard-on ever and I can't think of a better place to put it than in your cunt."

Sue laughed. "I like the word 'cunt'. I've never said it out loud before and it has a nice dirty feel to it."

I stroked her between the legs. "Not so much dirty, but very slippery."

"All the better to slip your cock in. Come on, fuck me."

Sue pulled my shoulders round so that I was lying on top of her in the fucking position. We looked into each other's eyes and simultaneously felt like kissing. We did so passionately, wrestling our tongues together until we were both drooling and spit was running over Sue's face. We were both so turned on that we both reached for my cock together to guide it into her. It went in a little way and then I was conscious of her hymen obstructing further progress.

"Push hard," she breathed, "I know it might hurt, but it'll be worth it."

I was rather anxious not to hurt her, so I pushed gently but to no avail.

"Harder," she growled. "Do the hard part once and then we can fuck whenever we want."

That sounded like a good incentive, so I pushed harder. Luckily, my cock was really stiff and acted as an effective battering ram on Sue. I burst through the barrier and skidded to a halt almost entirely inside her.

"Just a minute," she said breathlessly, "let it just be inside me for a mo'."

"It feels nice," she continued, "but it did hurt just a bit."

I respected her wishes and kept as still as I could, but I couldn't help thinking that it was indeed feeling very nice and that we were no longer virgins. We could fuck our brains out ... .

Suddenly, 'fuck' wasn't the right word; 'make love' sounded better: we could make love our brains out. Hmm, perhaps if we were going to make love, it would be at a gentler pace than I was imagining. I'd listened to too many schoolboy braggings and watched too much porn.

I kissed Sue again, but tenderly this time. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, it feels lovely. Perhaps you could move a little now?"

Instead of moving, I twitched my cock.

"Oh! That felt rather nice."

I did it again and again she expressed her delight.

I gently slid the rest of the way in and nestled my body gently against hers.

"I want to try going in and out fairly slowly so that we can both build up the tension, " I told her, "we probably won't get it right the first time, but it's worth trying."

"I like the idea of this being the first time and that it will get better," she smiled.

I gently pulled out a little and then slid in gently to the hilt again. "OK?" I asked her.

"Oh, yes," she breathed.

I repeated the movement again. "Still OK?" I asked.

"Yes and take it that it is until I tell you it isn't."

I set up a gentle fucking rhythm and took the opportunity to play with Sue's nipples. She seemed to appreciate that, as she put her hands over mine to keep them in place.

I wasn't going to last very long, but I wanted Sue to come as well - it was her fuck every bit as much as mine.

"Keep going," she urged, "please keep going."

I was going to come in a few seconds, I could feel the pressure building up, so I increased the tempo to give Sue a chance. She took it and her body spasmed and she mashed my hands into her breasts. This took me over the edge and I could feel my knob swell and then spurt inside Sue.

Sue literally screamed, "I can feel you coming!"

I then had the strongest orgasm I had ever had and my body tensed up as Sue's had done. My muscles all locked for a few seconds and then, when they released a little, I found that I was crying. I didn't care whether Sue saw me, so I looked back into her eyes and saw tears there.

We cuddled together until the tears subsided a little.

"Oh my God!" breathed Sue, "that was wonderful."

By way of answer, I cuddled her tighter.

We were both out of breath, both with the physical exertion and the strength of emotion involved.

After a while, Sue voiced what I was thinking at the same time: "I think, in our case, incest is a very pleasant way of passing the time."

"I agree; making love to my sister is the best thing I have ever done."

I was still inside her, but, by then, I was barely hard at all. Even an attempt at a twitch had no effect and Sue didn't notice.

I wanted to get hard and I considered that, with Sue's help, I could do that fairly quickly. Even though I had just fucked her and there was a new spirit of openness about our relationship, I still felt awkward. I was going to have to overcome this shyness.

"I want to get hard again so we can make love."

"OK," she replied matter-of-factly, "I'm up for that, how do we do the same for you?"

I laughed. "Choice of two options: either give me a blow-job or talk dirty to me."

"Well, if I take the blow-job option, you'll have to take your cock out of my cunt and it feels rather nice in there. Talking dirty it is. Keep twitching your cock inside me like you were doing before. When I can feel it, I know I'm getting somewhere."

"Suck my nipples," she continued.

I bent forward slightly, held her breasts, one in each hand, and extended my tongue to lick the nipples alternately. As my head neared hers, she kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear: "Don't forget to keep twitching your cock in my cunt. I need to feel the moment you start getting hard. Then we can fuck again and I can feel your cum squirting into my cunt and I can cum again."

I twitched and she certainly felt it. "How much harder can you get?"

"A little bit."

"I like talking about my cunt," she whispered. "I've never said it out loud before and now I'm encouraging you to fuck me in it. I never expected today to turn out like this."

I felt myself harden and moved out and in a little. Sue's cunt was very lubricated and she breathed in my ear: "Oh, yes, that feels nice. Keep fucking me like that."

I gradually quickened the pace, still conscious that she might be sore, but eager to fill her up with my cum.

After a few seconds, Sue got into the swing of it and thrust her hips to meet mine on the downstroke. She wrapped her arms and legs around my body, but never missed a beat.

Her movements became more violent, as did mine, and she finally let out a wail of pleasure as she came and that caused me to come as well. I felt my cum pulsing into her cunt and hugged her tighter until I regained my breath.

After a few minutes, we recovered a little and released our holds somewhat.

Ever the practical one, Sue slapped me on the back.

"By the time we clean ourselves up and get presentable, I think it will be time to get back."

"I dare you to ride home naked."

"That would not only probably make my cunt sore, but would also probably get me arrested and I would be late for tea. So no."

"Oh, OK," I pouted. "I could just imagine following you home with your pretty bum in view."

"Well, when we're alone again, you can inspect my bum as long as you like."

"OK, I suppose that'll have to do."

We stood up and used our water to clean ourselves off a bit.

Sue started to dress; first to disappear was her pretty bum, followed by her pretty breasts and the the rest of her body until she resembled a lady cyclist. I knew, however, that she was really a very sexual girl who also happened to be my sister.

I got dressed under Sue's watch until I was a male cyclist. I had a slightly exaggerated crotch, but, otherwise, was fairly normal.

Sue texted Mum to say we were on our way and, when she had sent it, she said, "We have to do this again."

I smiled. "I'm free tomorrow."

"That's convenient, so am I."

Diccon
Diccon
36 Followers