All Comments on 'Bike Ride Ch. 01'

by Justtoold

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Just a biker's fantasy...

Just a biker's fantasy...For me is in the wrong category...It should be in "Erotic couplings"...3* for this erotic couple...

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Never too old Bill, love the story

Celia is a very lucky lady. Great story, well written as usual. XoxoxoxoxoAnnette

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Pretty good!

Thanks for your story. Well-done. I would offer, however, that…1) A dude NEVER rides on the back of any motorcycle. That is known as a "bitch ride." 2) She would NEVER have mastered driving that trike in such a short time. Only a fool would have been a partner to that madness! 3) If you need three wheels, you might as well just add a fourth and stay in the car. The pure enjoyment of motorcycling is being on TWO wheels. I always chuckle when I see trikes or Can-Ams cornering…the riders are leaning…BUT THE BIKE ISN'T!! LOL! ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You told us

that you didn't know how to write erotic sex scenes and you were right. 3* anyway for an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Who knew being a real man was so easy

You can fuck a woman over and over again, but you're a pussy if you let her drive your motorized tricycle? So if you can't get it on with a woman, but she rides pillion, then you're a real man!

Simple tests for a simple man.

Nice enough story, but rather lacking in any drama or conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not OK if his wife doesn't know he's "swapping" without her.

Wife deserves consultation, consent, and the respect of a divorce if he's not "man enough" to be an ethical husband. Guess ethics and morality isn't part of your idea of being a real man. Pathetic.

StoriefanStoriefanover 2 years ago

Great story loved the slow build up

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good friend takes cuck's whore on a motorcycle ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous