Bike Ride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of us were very satisfied on the trip home, except for a few battle scars. We both were sore in the crotch from the hard and heavy use and my scratched up back smarted. I also had a few other marks that showed how vigorous we had fucked. Celia was a bit sorer than me though. In my enthusiasm I had left some fairly noticeable bite marks on her nipples and tits. And her pelvis showed a few bruises. There was more than a few hickes on our bodies too.

Even with that Celia couldn't seem to stop telling me how much fun the day had been, not just the sex, even if that was the greatest, but the whole experience. We made it back to Bill and Celia's place just after dark. Bill came out to meet us as we unpacked Celia's stuff out of the trunk and he asked her if she had enjoyed herself.

Celia told him he wouldn't believe it and the next time I wanted a partner for another ride I was supposed to call her. She then told Bill she would tell him later about the day but right then she had to go and have a good soak and with that headed off to the house. Bill looked at me and all I could do was smile at him and say, "Wooow. Hot doesn't describe it." as I give him a thumb's up.

12