Biker Bar Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around. I couldn't believe my eyes. Hard as a rock and black as midnight, a thick eight inch cock thrust itself up from between her legs. Candy was a shemale!

I looked around in horror! Candy was smiling down at me, idly stroking her cock. She took a step forward. "C'mon white boy, Candy give you some good stuff, now time for you to return the favor."

Kris was no help. From the looks of things, the guys had not even begun being done with her. She was now sitting astride one of the black guys, his big, 10 inch cock thrusting up from below into her now gaping pussy. A white guy stood in front of her, feeding her his smaller, seven inch cock. Because the guy was smaller than many she had already taken, and her throat coated with the creamy cum of at least 11 guys, he easily thrust himself all the way into her mouth, his balls slapping her chin each time he moved forward. He grabbed her head and pushed himself all the way down her throat and threw his head back. He was cumming. Kris just swallowed and swallowed. She was loving this.

Candy took another step towards me. Except for one drunken, teenage night in my youth, I had never had a cock in my mouth, and that one was a good two inches shorter and considerably thinner than Candy's.

"Candy, no, don't do this," I said. "I...I...didn't know you were a...a..."

"Oh, you gon' suck on this, white boy. You gon' suck on ol' Candy 'til I say stop. Or, if you want, I can call Trunk over here?"

The guy who had just finished cumming in Kris' mouth pulled his cock out of her lips with a wet pop. Somebody handed him a soupspoon. "Clean that cunt off, Willy. Don't want y'all's cum all over me when I get into that mouth." Willy took the spoon and started scraping up the cum off Kris' cheeks, her chin, her forehead, even her eyes. Each time the spoon filled up, he brought it to Kris' mouth where she opened wide each time and swallowed all that gooey mess down like the sweetest liquor. I counted five heaping spoonfuls in all, but finally Kris's face was relatively free of cum again, if a bit shiny and wet still.

I turned back to see that Candy had stepped even closer. Her big, black cock was inches from my lips. I could feel the heat coming off of it. "C'mon, boy. Open wide. I gon' call Trunk in about 2 seconds."

I knew I was trapped. I had no choice. I definitely didn't want Trunk coming over to seal the deal. I closed my eyes and felt something both hard and soft press against my lips. I heard Candy say it again. "open, motherfucker." and I started to say something and that's when about four inches of hard black cock slid into my mouth.

Candy's cock was impossibly hard and soft at the same time and I could taste the raw maleness of her. Salty, hard and thick, she thrust herself in and out of my mouth, each time going a little deeper until I had almost taken the entire length. I could taste and feel something kind of slimy coming from the tip each time she backed off, and knew I was tasting pre-cum. She was kind of grunting and mumbling above me, a lot of "yeahs," and "suck that cock" and "white boy dicksucker" – that kind of thing. Finally, she pushed even deeper and I found myself with her complete eight inches down my throat. She held there until I started to gag, then backed off, then pushed forward again. Each time was getting a little easier for me, though, and soon I found myself taking her to the hilt each time with no problem. This went on for about fifteen minutes, Candy backing away every so often when she felt herself about to cum in my mouth. I figured since she was always the sucker around here, never the suckee, she was going to make this last as long as possible. Impossibly, I felt my own cock getting hard again.

Suddenly, a blood-curdling scream filled the air. It was Kris. I spit Candy's cock out of my mouth and turned my head to look over at the scene on the mattress. Kris was still on her hands and knees, astride some new guy as he pumped away at her pussy from down below, but now there was another guy behind her and he had just buried his cock deep in her ass.

"OWWW, OWWW," she cried, obviously in pain as the man jackhammered into her ass with brutal ferocity. He seemed oblivious to Kris' cries, just pumping his cock in and out of her ass with long deep strokes. I couldn't even imagine what Kris was feeling. Although very adventurous in bed, she had never let me get near her ass. We had talked about it, and I would occasionally put a finger in while I was fucking her from behind, but she always balked when I suggested she let me fuck her there, claiming she was too scared. Now some stranger she hadn't even met two hours before, was fucking her there – HARD – and his cock was at least 2 inches longer and much thicker than mine. The man standing at her head was having a hard time trying to get her to suck his cock through all her whimpers and moans, but as I watched, she slowly got back into the rhythm of sucking and her mewlings grew a little softer. In fact, if I didn't know any better I would have sworn she had started to hunch her ass back in time to meet the man's thrusts. Was she actually enjoying it?

I soon had my answer. Spitting the guy's cock out of her mouth, she looked over her shoulder at the guy fucking her ass and said, "Yeah, yeah, YEAH!! C'mon fucker, fuck my ass. Oh God, it feels sooooo good. Fuck it. Fuck it. Yeah."

"You like that bitch? You like getting your ass fucked?" asked the man.

"I fucking love it. I'm a whore, I'm a slut. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Talking done, she turned back and took the man standing in front of her back into her mouth.

Candy seemed to take this as her cue also. "See, your lily-white bitch loving that shit," she said. "So, where were we?" Before I knew it, her cock was back in my mouth, thrusting in and out. Trunk had wandered over by this time, too, and I could see from the corner of my eye that his cock was once again hard and pointing at the ceiling, 12 inches of black steel looking for a hole, any hole, to be put into.

"Ha, ha, lookit Cherryboy suckin' on Candy's dick," he laughed. "How he doin' Candy. That Cherryboy suck some good cock?"

"Hmm, hmm, Trunk, he a natural. Bet he done this before." Candy replied. "Gonna give him a drink of Candy real soon too," she finished.

"Yeah, well, lemme have a little of that shit," he said, pushing Candy aside. Now, Candy's cock was one thing, but there was no way I was going to get Trunk's in my mouth. It looked like a big, black cucumber. Obviously, he had other ideas, though. He thrust forward, filling my mouth with just 2 or 3 inches. After a few more thrusts, I was finally able to take about half of his monster in my mouth, breathing heavily through my nose while he pushed harder and harder, bruising my lips. When he was good and hard from my sucking, he pulled out. "Not bad, boy. Got me up nice and hard so's I can sample some of that ass," he said, looking over at Kris. He started walking over to the mattress where Kris was now only getting fucked by one guy, but it was in the ass, and the line was forming again. Her newfound love of assfucking seemed to be getting all the guys up and ready to go again.

I had my own problems. No sooner had Trunk started walking away, the Candy once again thrust her cock into my mouth. I was actually starting to get used to the taste, and found the pre-cum bubbling out of the little hole in the head to be downright delicious. My own cock was rock hard, and my state of excitement may have been part of what made me feel this way, but no matter. I was really starting to enjoy this. I wanted...no, needed...to make Candy cum in my mouth.

I heard Kris scream again, and I knew, despite her newfound love of taking a hard cock in her ass, she had just been taken by Trunk, and was finding the experience a trifle unpleasant. I couldn't look around to see, though, because Candy was fucking my mouth in earnest now, breathing heavily, balls slapping against my chin with each thrust. I felt her cock give a little twitch, and then it actually seemed to get even harder in my mouth, if that was possible, until a big spurt of creamy cum shot out of her cock and straight down my throat. It happened so fast that I didn't even taste it, but by the time she shot a second, third, and fourth big blast of cum into my mouth, I had backed off until just the tip was in my mouth and was able to savor every drop. Rolling it around in my mouth to feel the creamy texture and savor the taste, I swallowed the whole load.

Candy backed away and sat down heavily in a chair opposite. "That be some fine cocksucking, white boy. Give me a few minutes, and I'll let you do it again."

"Anytime," I said.

I looked over just in time to see Trunk pull his wiffle ball bat from Kris' ass. Cum dripped copiously from her poor, used asshole, as she lay, covered in sweat, face down on the mattress, mumbling. He walked directly over to me.

"This been up yo bitch – want some?" without waiting for an answer, he shoved his cock into my mouth, slimy with cum. I licked and lapped up all I could while Trunk berated me from above. "Yeah, eat your whore's ass off my cock, Cherryboy. Lick up all that cum, all that ass juice."

When Trunk was satisfied that I had cleaned all the cum off his cock, he pulled it out of my mouth and walked away. I slumped in the chair and watched as three more men took Kris' ass. She lay there, grunting and moaning, but after Trunk's massive assault, I don't think she hardly felt a thing. I hadn't even noticed with all the action happening to me and Kris, but Seltzer Blonde was also getting fucked in the ass and pussy by two black guys on the other side of the room.

"Oh, oh, oh," she started screaming. "Here I come, boys. Get me over there to that bitch, quick." The guys pulled their cocks out of her and picked her up, legs spread wide and plopped her down with her pussy right in front of Kris' face. It looked like Kris hadn't been the only one doing her share of the fucking in the room that night because Seltzer Blonde's pussy was wet with cum, while some more dripped down the sides of her face. "Get your face in there, bitch," cried Seltzer Blonde, shoving Kris' face in her crotch. Kris started licking Seltzer Blonde's pussy, lapping up all the cum deposited there as well as flicking her tongue over the blonde woman's engorged clit. The two black men who had been fucking Seltzer Blonde took up position on either side of Kris's face, jacking off furiously. There was a third guy in the back, still fucking Kris in the ass, but all the action was in front at this point.

Seltzer Blonde started moaning and huffing really loud, "Oh yeah, I'm coming, I'm coming." and the most amazing thing I've ever seen happened. Her pussy started to squirt, thick gushes of the woman's come rising almost a foot in the air and drenching Kris' face in wetness. There was so much liquid cum, it almost seemed as if the woman was pissing in Kris' mouth, which was wide open, catching as much of the copious fluid as she could, swallowing mouthful after mouthful of the stuff. Then, the two guys on either side of her face went off in tandem, drenching the sides of Kris' face with their own white, gooey liquid. She turned and sucked one, then the other, trying to get as much as she could into her mouth, before licking those black cocks clean. The guy in Kris' ass came with a grunt also, and when he pulled his cock from her dilated hole, cum ran out in a thick river, coating her pussy, and dripping down her thighs.

Then, Trunk was behind me, untying the rope. "I don't think Cherryboy's had enough cum for one night," he said and picked me up and dragged me over to the mattress. He threw me down on the mattress next to Kris and two more guys picked her up and lined her pussy directly over my mouth.

"Clean that bitch out, Cherryboy," said Trunk. "Eats up all that come."

I opened my mouth as glob after glob of hot, white cum started pouring out of Kris' ass and pussy, directly into my mouth. As the tide lessened a little, I put tongue inside of her and then moved up and started licking it out of her asshole as well, until I was sure she was cleaned out completely. I lay my head back on the dirty mattress and closed my eyes.

When I woke, I was still on the dirty mattress and Kris was asleep on top of me, pussy inches from my face. I picked my head up and started licking her, very softly, kissing away the soreness, until I heard her moan and knew she was awake also. I felt her soft lips on my cock and we settled into a nice little morning session of 69, until I came down her throat and she covered my face with her juices.

The gang was gone. By the telltale signs of sunlight streaming through the windows, we could tell it was morning, so we picked ourselves up, found our clothes, and headed outside to our van. I asked Kris if she was ok, and she said yes, but she was walking a little gingerly, and when I looked at myself in the rear view mirror, the dried cum all over my face was very visible in the sunlight. I wiped off my face with a wetnap, and started the van. We had to get moving.

After all, it was over 400 miles to the next biker bar we had read about on the Internet.

12