All Comments on 'Biker Bitch Ch. 11'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

Awesome! This is one of my most favorite series. I love the way you handle the gender bending. As a lesbian it is really speaking to me. It's superbly crafted, the storylines full of surprising twists & turns. Just an incredible read. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hell yes...go Cassie

One thing Hon. It really is the big four. You left out the Outlaws. They are Definitely up there with the Angels and Banditos.

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 6 years ago
Great story

I've passed on this tale a number of times because of the title and length, but once I started reading, I was hooked! You write very well and can craft a story as good as any mainstream author. Kudos! I'm pleased that the most recent post is ... well ... recent. I'm definitely going to keep watch for more chapters since this yarn is far from tapped out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
.

Whens the next instalment? And how many episodes are you planning?

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 6 years agoAuthor
Final Chapter

I'm polishing the final chapter (12) and it will be uploaded soon but it takes a while for the Literotica editors to post it. I'm also working on "Elevator Three" and a what I hope is a great new series about a TV who wakes up with amnesia in a hotel room with a corpse on the floor and has to try to recover her past whilst evading operatives of an evil corporation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so very hot

I want to be Cassie so bad she's a kick ass girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3983 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES