Biker Bitch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Cassie couldn't help her herself.

"I'd guess that's a foregone conclusion Wendy. Brin has fucked us both and he told me he prefers my tight ass to your slack, sloppy cunt. In fact he told me your cunt is big enough for him to park his ride in," Cassie grinned.

Wendy leapt for Cassie and fortunately for her Brin grabbed Wendy and pulled her up short.

"You fucking tranny hag fag! You were a lousy fuck when you were Cameron Rivers and I bet you are no better now! Who want's to stick their dick up some trannie's shitty ass!" Wendy squeaked.

Cassie turned her attentions to Brin.

"As much as you say you despise me; you can't stop yourself from fucking me, can you Brin?" Cassie looked Brin in the eyes.

Brin let go of Wendy and pushed Cassie over the billiard table; her ass was presented provocatively and Brin couldn't help himself. He caressed Cassie's smooth globes encased in the sheer fabric of her pantyhose and panties.

"Jeez you do have one fine ass!" Brin gasped as he groped Cassie's tight buttocks.

"If you could only just shut that trap of yours," Brin reached around and slid his hands inside Cassie's bra and tweaked her nipples.

"Goddamn Cassie, now you've got tits and everything you are one sexy bitch," Brin pressed his crotch into Cassie's behind.

"Go on Brin. Poke her! Poke that tranny whore!" Wendy clapped her hands like a petulant child.

Cassie ignored Wendy; she knew that Brin was the one she needed to take care of. She pushed her buttocks back against his groin and gyrated her hips.

Brin slid Cassie's panties down her long legs and they pooled around her ankles. Cassie stepped out of them so that they remained trapped around the ankle that was chained to the pool table.

She heard the ominous sound of Brin unzipping and the rustle of denim as he dropped his pants down to his knees.

"Yeah! Do her Brin! Fuck her up the ass good and proper!" Wendy yelped, her voice thick with revenge and lust.

Brin nestled his cock in the crevice of Cassie's buttocks and thrust back and forth, stimulating his already engorged penis.

"You do have one sweet ass," he sighed and pressed himself to her, cupping her breasts and grinding his cock against her nylon-clad ass.

Cassie's nipples sprang to life as Brin tweaked and molested them; she wasn't really aroused but her body was responding to Brin's ministrations. She bought her hands to her chest and embraced Brin's strong arms, moulding his hands to her bosom. She turned her head and Brin lowered his face to hers and kissed her.

"Hey Brin! You're just supposed to fuck her and dump her; not get romantic with that shemale cunt!" Wendy was getting jealous watching Brin treat Cassie like a lover rather than a whore.

Brin turned Cassie around so that she faced him. The chain rattled against the bare floor. Cassie put her arms around Brin and pulled him to her.

"You are such an asshole but god you know how to turn me on," she whispered against his lips.

Her tongue flicked out, teasing him and Brin sighed. He pressed his lips to hers and his tongue invaded her mouth. Cassie lifted her legs, the chain was just long enough to allow her to wrap her legs around his waist.

Cassie felt Brin's cock pushing against her sphincter; only a scintilla of nylon preventing him from entering her. She kissed him harder and wriggled her buttocks, encouraging him.

"You are such a whore!" Brin gasped into Cassie's mouth and reached between their bodies.

Brin snagged the crotch of Cassie's pantyhose and the portentous sound of the diaphanous material tearing open filled the silence.

Wendy's mouth was dry. She was fascinated by the tableau being played out before her. The striking presence of the tall, lithe, transvestite clad only in sheer black pantyhose, laying back on the billiard table, her long legs locked around Brin's waist as he probed at her buttocks was an erotic spectacle that required her full attention. She slid a hand inside her shorts and found herself wet. The waistband of her pantyhose restricted her movements but she was able to find her clitoris with her middle finger.

Cassie turned to face Wendy and grinned malevolently and lifted her legs over Brin's shoulders. She reached into her pantyhose and ripped away the sanitary napkin holding her cock imprisoned between her legs.

Cassie was rampant and her engorged penis tented the gusset of her hose as she lowered her legs and locked them around Brin's waist and lifted her buttocks up and pushed forward, impaling herself on his hard cock.

Wendy gasped as she witnessed Cassie skewer herself on Brin's manhood and slowly gyrate her hips to encourage Brin to fuck her.

Cassie was unlubricated and Brin's cock felt like a hard rod inside her; chafing her anus. Wriggling her buttocks invoked Brin to secrete preseminal fluid which aided lubrication. Cassie bit her lip and pushed back against him, encouraging Brin to fuck her.

Wendy was jigging away at herself, thrumming her clit as she watched her lover fuck the stunning transvestite. Cassie's jet-black mane, with the ruby highlights was thrown back and her face contorted with lust. Cassie's makeup was smeared on her face having been thrown from her bike and manacled in the dump of the abandoned hotel but she still looked ravishing. Her red lipstick was smeared across her face as she lifted her head to meet Brin's as he lowered his face to hers so he could kiss her while he fucked her.

Brin gripped Cassie by the hips and thrust himself slowly in and out of her tight ass, enjoying every scintilla of pleasure as he fucked her. All thoughts of what would happen after he had fucked her and any consideration of Wendy's presence were long gone; he was wrapped in the intense pleasure of fucking the gorgeous creature who lay on the pool table, gripping him with her sheer-hosed calves, encouraging him to fuck her.

Cassie's arms locked around Brin's neck as her tongue invaded his mouth and she lifted herself up and drove her haunches onto Brin's cock, his member was deep and prodding at her prostate. She ground against him and spent herself. The front of her pantyhose blossomed with a creamy sperm bloom as she ejaculated.

Wendy witnessed Cassie's spontaneous orgasm and she climaxed; thrumming a finger against her clitoris, driving two fingers into her sodden cunt. She gasped and held onto the billiard table to support herself as her legs nearly gave way.

Brin gasped and released himself. He gripped Cassie's bruised hips in a vice-like grip and thrust himself deep inside her as he came. His semen provided much needed lubrication and Cassie writhed beneath him, kissing him harder; encouraging him to orgasm, she felt his cock pulsate as he ejaculted deep in her anus.

Cassie lifted her legs up so that her ankles hung over Brin's shoulders. As he crested his passion she flicked her calves, putting a foot either side of face and snapped his neck. Brin collapsed as his synapses ceased to function.

Wendy was too enraptured to comprehend what had just happened and as she suddenly realised that her beau had been rendered unconscious it was too late. Cassie kicked Brin's supine form from on top of her and sprang at Wendy. The chain had just enough slack to enable Cassie to reach Wendy and knock her out cold with a single blow. Wendy didn't even have time to take her hand out of panties as she fell comatose on the filthy floor.

Cassie quickly glanced around; looking for anything she could use to break the chain imprisoning her to the billiard table. There was nothing.

She bent down and searched Brin's pockets and found a handcuff key which fitted into the lock of the manacle around her ankle. She unlocked it and sprinted over to the dust-blown bar and rattled around in the old rusty refrigerator. She found a can of Diet Coke manufactured circa nineteen eighty nine but she didn't care. She ripped off the tab and guzzled the stale, sweet liquid, attempting to slake her thirst.

Cassie spun around ready to defend herself when she heard footsteps on the tired wooden floor. It took her only seconds to recognise the click-clack of Natalie Styles' Christian Louboutin's.

"Fuck me girly! For a second there I thought I might have to come and rescue you," Natalie Styles was dressed in her usual uniform of tight-fitting navy blue business suit, cream silk blouse, heavy black mascara, bright-red lipstick, ultra-sheer pantyhose.

She held a SIG nine millimetre loosely at her side. She holstered the weapon as she approached Cassie who gulped down the last of the flat warm soft drink.

Natalie kissed Cassie lovingly and then put her lips to Cassie's ear.

"Your clothes are in the next room. My guys have your bike and it will be fixed just like new by the end of the week. I'll get a clean-up crew to take care of this shit; let's get out of here and get you cleaned up and get a real drink inside you," Natalie whispered and kissed Cassie's neck gently.

She put her arm around Cassie's shoulder and helped her limp towards the door. Cassie abruptly stopped.

"Hey! How long have you been here?" Cassie said.

"I tracked you on your mobile phone but to answer your question; just long enough to make sure that your training didn't go to waste and that you could protect your skinny ass," Natalie smiled.

"Hey!" Cassie protested.

"Yeah I know. You don't have a skinny ass," Natalie squeezed Cassie's buttock and kissed her cheek.

To be continued.

12