All Comments on 'Biker Chick'

by 36FF_Tiki

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MasterTigerMasterTigeralmost 11 years ago
Was enjoyable.

Despite the little errors and grammar mistakes, its a good story. I enjoyed reading it, and will be reading more from you! Thank you much. And to my fellow readers, don't be so very harsh. It is an amature site. Its not like you pay for these story's, or the authors get paid for their time. And unless your going to write a story of your own to picked over with a fine tooth comb, give them some leeway.

MasterTiger

GizmorGizmoralmost 11 years ago
Biker Chick

Good story. Keep on writing, it'll get better. Thanks.

Morpheus69Morpheus69almost 11 years ago
Good Story

Love it. Right up the alley of my naughty thoughts as well.

bullpupguybullpupguyalmost 11 years ago
Top Notch

I really enjoyed this one. Again, I'd love to see more of these characters. Part 2 maybe? Biker Rally gang bang at some point in their future?

dirty_old_man74dirty_old_man74over 10 years ago
hot

Wow, loved the petite little girl's naughty world. I would like to see her involve the rest of the family too. I would follow this up with more from Staci. It sounds like the uncle gets to play too so looking forward to that! After reading your prologue i went in carefully, but truthfully I did not see big glaring errors that detracted from enjoying the story.

MastersHands4uMastersHands4uover 10 years ago
Great Story

Another great story, Tiki. I loved the dressing room fun and of course the rest as well.

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Size matters!

Way to go, great story, it flowed like a fast river of rapids!

But you have to know that size does matter and this story just begs for part 2 and 3, there is the rest of the night and yes as another said there could be a biker rally! We all know about short and sweet and this so was, but leaves so much unsaid, maybe all these years later you MIT revisit it?

Wildguyversion69Wildguyversion69over 8 years ago

Great story, I agree, needs another installment. Lower michigan here :)

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
Bravo!

A deliscously erotic and naughty storyline that also flows well with engaging characters that makes the tale quite believable! The extremely detailed chronicle sparks the yummy sex scenes in multiple genre's.

Its only flaw is not being a sequel in my humble and biased opinion!

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 4 years ago
it's 'brick shit house', not big shit house'...

And shit house is the crude name for an outhouse. I've heard the term brick shit house all my life, 60+, and have NEVER understood why a stacked, sexy woman would evoke comparisons to a brick outhouse.

Outhouses were typical flimsily built, solid, yes, but gaps between boards, seldom painted, and overall just a shack. A brick outhouse would be solid, nearly impossible to move when it came time, and ALL outhouses have to be moved, eventually. I don't think I need to explain why. The closest I have ever come to explaining the why, is you could say a brick outhouse would be well built.

But, to say a woman considered to be built like a brick shit house as merely 'well built', would be like saying Dolly Parton sings and 'has curves'.

GeoD

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiabout 4 years agoAuthor
wildwood is right

I did miss that that one. I meant brick not big. I've read this one a coupe times trying to decide if I was going to do a sequel or not and I've never noticed that error. I do proof read but when you read your own stuff, you tend to know what you meant and skip over words here and there. .Thanks for pointing that out, If i use the phrase ever again, I'll be more careful

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved her perspective, would live to be her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous