Biker Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers

Aunt Marie was truly a sex-goddess. She was squealing in delight as the young stud pushed his sizable tool deep into her dripping wet mature pussy.

I was still turned on by the day's events. I looked at my cousin. I know the lust was still blazing in my eyes. I was so horny right then. I needed cock and the fact that it would belong to my gorgeous cousin somehow made it even more erotic. He turned to look at me with an equal hunger. When his lips touched my own, I felt an electric shock through my entire body, and going straight to my aroused little cunny. It was as if fireworks were going off in my head, setting my sight off in little sunbursts. There was a buzzing of my blood in my ears. My entire form was tingling causing my pussy to tighten and spasm.

Jim leaned over me as I lied back on the lounger. He ignited more passion and lust with each touch of those wonderful lips. His caresses were gentle, yet still manly and seductive. He knew just when to be rough and just when to brush feather-light strokes along my superheated being. He had to realize how sensitive my firm little boobs are, because every time he took them into his large hands and stroke so gently; my back would arch in pleasure. I spread my legs for him, gazing at him meaningfully.

"Fuck me, Jim," I begged. "I think we have both wanted this for a very long time. Oh, I need it."

Jim lined up his hard tool and pushed. One long stroke was all needed to drive his solid cock deep into me.I gasped in satisfaction when he pulled my legs up onto his shoulders. He began pounding into my tunnel with the same jack hammer thrusts that Matt was currently delivering to Aunt Marie. I was so aroused; I came again and again in quick little detonations of pleasure. My sexy hot cousin was a sensational lover. He kept up the astounding rhythm as he thrust, pushing me through each orgasm and into ever increasing heights of ecstasy. His hard steely rod was not porno long, but it was a solid seven inches and satisfyingly thick. I could feel him filling me so completely. I was moaning, squealing and (I know) I was babbling incoherently, lost in the delirium he was taking through.

Meanwhile, Aunt Marie was up on all fours, on the wooden deck floor. Matt was behind her with his hands on her hips grinding his turgid cock into her. Our eyes met and she smiled, winked at me and licked her lips seductively. Jim looked over.

Jim growled, "Oh Mom you look so fucking hot. When Matt leaves, I hope the three of us have time for more fun before Dad gets home."

"Oh honey, that's not nice," Aunt Marie moaned she said, "Don't you think you're Dad will want to play with his naughty little niece too?"

"I'm positive he will, Mom. But you just introduced me to all this. I would love a little alone time with you both," Jim explained.

"Well either way, you can fuck that, Dude," Matt exclaimed, "I'm spending the night tonight. Staci, I hope you don't mind me saying: you look awesome. I want to fuck you next so bad."

"Mmmm, a happy little foursome for a little bit more. Then when you're dad gets home, we will have to give him a proper welcome home huh? Jim, I hope you aren't too disappointed, but you must learn to share baby," Aunt Marie purred lasciviously.

I chimed in, "I don't mind Matt at all. I think it's gonna be a hot night all around. I want you to take me just like that," I nodded, indicating the hot doggie style action he was giving Aunt Marie.

The hot talk must have triggered something in all of us. I felt Jim's cock twitch and pulsate. I wrapped my legs around him and arced my arms around his neck. I kissed him and held on. His cock spurted in me causing us both to moan in ecstasy. The chain reaction was swift as I came again, followed closely by Matt and Aunt Marie. The moaning from all of us signaled a massive simultaneous explosion.

We were lying there, sweating and smiling, glowing in our post-orgasmic bliss. Who needs a motorcycle, I thought. I know what I'm going to be riding all summer.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers
12