Bikini And A Badge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“How about I come out for a visit next week.” Brittany suggested, feeling Evelyn was pleading for her to visit. “I can catch a flight out from Dallas and spend some time. I’m not in a hurry to find another job right away.”

“That’d be great!” Evelyn responded. “Let me know when you’ll arrive and I’ll meet you at the airport.”

Brittany agreed to stay in touch with Evelyn and to keep her promise to visit the following week. Although Brittany didn’t have all that much to catch up on, she wanted time to herself. Contemplating what she was going to do with the rest of her life was utmost on her mind. She loved law enforcement and the excitement and challenges it offered. Even the thought of moving away from Dallas to a much smaller city crossed her mind.

The rest of the week, Brittany worked at getting her life back in order. Getting another driver’s license and her credit cards replaced were just a few of the important matters she accomplished. By weeks end, Brittany and Evelyn were finalizing their plans for her visit to Beverly Hills.

The flight took less than three hours to make. Arriving at LAX, Brittany walked through the gigantic and crowded terminal looking for Evelyn. The two women had agreed to meet at a designated area Evelyn was well familiar with. After asking directions, Brittany managed to find her way to the meeting place. Evelyn, Jared and Tanya rushed towards her the instant they spotted her. Evelyn and Tanya were overjoyed; their eyes welled with tears. Jared’s familiar politician’s smile was ever present on his handsome face.

Jared Brooks had his driver gather up Brittany’s luggage and carry them to the car. Evelyn never stopped talking and Tanya hung onto Brittany’s arm much the same way she’d done at the hospital in Nassau. It struck Brittany that the two women seemed starved for attention. Seeing the two women she’d shared a nightmare with brightened Brittany’s spirits. It didn’t bring back alot of bad memories like she feared.

Sitting in the back of the Brook’s limousine, Evelyn ranted on and on about how happy she was to see Brittany. For a woman with such high social stature, she seemed like a very lonely woman. Tanya on the other hand, seemed like a college girl starved for affection. Arriving at the Brook’s residence in posh Beverly Hills, Brittany was astonished at their beautiful home.

A maid greeted them at the door, assisting with Brittany’s luggage. Once inside the home, Brittany quickly glanced around at all the beautiful furnishings and expensive paintings hanging on the walls. The massive home had been built back in the early sixties at the request of a high-ranking movie studio executive. Jared had purchased the home for his and Evelyn’s tenth wedding anniversary. While most of the home was expensively carpeted, the large foyer was floored with imported granite. The transition from echoing footsteps on the granite to the soft plush of the carpet was very noticeable.

Jared suggested the group sit out on the terrace that surrounded the huge swimming pool and enjoy a bite of lunch. Turning down Jared’s offer of wine because of the antibiotics she was still taking, Brittany enjoyed sipping on chilled lemonade. Noticing Evelyn’s frequent touch of her hand on hers, alerted Brittany that something was wrong. It was like Evelyn was reaching out for her.

Jared was quite the host, trying his best to cater to Brittany. He obviously had a hidden agenda on his mind. It would just be a matter of time before he’d show his hand. Brittany was willing to wait, knowing she wasn’t going to be very cooperative with the man.

After lunch, Jared excused himself to return to his real estate office at one of the more prestigious locations in Beverly Hills. Tanya went inside to change into a swimsuit, deciding to go for a swim in the inviting pool with its sparkling water. Evelyn and Brittany remained on the terrace alone.

“You mind telling me why you really wanted me to come out for a visit?” Brittany asked. “I sense there’s something terribly wrong.”

Hesitating to answer Brittany’s blunt question, tears began to form in Evelyn’s eyes. Evelyn turned her head away from Brittany, looking out over the beautifully landscaped backyard.

“I feel like I’m still living the nightmare.” Evelyn muttered. “All I can think about is how brutal we were all treated. Our friends keep pushing me for details. I can’t possible tell them what happened. I can‘t even tell Jared.”

“If they were really your friends, they’d be compassionate instead of inquisitive.” Brittany stated. “Seems like they’re just looking for juicy details, some sexy stories they can masturbate to in the privacy of their bedrooms.”

“I keep telling them that neither Tanya or myself was raped or beaten but they don’t seem to believe me.” Evelyn muttered. “They give me that look like I’m hiding something.”

“One of the morning television shows even asked me to do a live interview about the ordeal.” Evelyn added. “Jared thinks I should do it to set things straight.”

“Are you sure that’s his real reason?” Brittany asked. “Are you sure he’s not just looking to get alot of publicity for his political campaign?”

“You figured that out already, huh.” Evelyn replied. “I wish he’d just stick with his real estate business. This run for political office is all he thinks about. He‘s got alot of powerful men backing him.”

Brittany and Evelyn sat in silence, watching Tanya swim laps back and forth in the pool. Evelyn’s demeanor seemed to calm. Brittany was thinking of other things, her concern about Evelyn’s mental well-being was most important.

“Let me have a talk with your husband, just he and I.” Brittany stated, breaking the silence. “Going on television and talking about what we all went through might be the best thing for you and it might benefit me also.”

“You mean both of us do the interview together?” Evelyn asked, her face expressing shock at Brittany’s statement.

“Yes. We do the interview live and together. I want Tanya there also.” Brittany replied, slightly smiling. “That way they won’t dare pull any punches that might backfire on them.”

Evelyn gave it careful and considerable thought before reluctantly agreeing. Brittany was already forming a plan in her mind. Depending upon her meeting with Evelyn’s husband, the whole thing might not take place. Brittany vowed to stand her ground with Jared. Everything was going to be her way or no way!

That evening after returning to the Brook’s home from a dinner out, Brittany and Jared strolled out onto the terrace. Sitting out by the pool, Brittany’s eyes focused on the underwater lighting just below the pool’s surface.

“Evelyn tells me she’s been asked to do a live interview on one of the morning news shows.” Brittany stated in a soft voice, just above a whisper.

“Yeah. But she won’t hear of it.” Jared Brooks replied, sounding quite disappointed. “The news show is broadcast nationally, not just locally.”

“It’d really be a big boost to your political campaign, wouldn’t it?” Brittany quipped. “Sure wouldn’t hurt your real estate business either.”

“Well. I never really looked at it that way.” Jared replied, obviously lieing and not doing a very good job of it.

“Jared, you’ll go far in politics.” Brittany quipped. “You’ve got bullshit down to an art!”

Jared was forced to grin at Brittany’s remark. He nodded his head, acknowledging his agreement with the statement.

“I suggested to your wife that she and Tanya do the interview.” Brittany said. “But, with me being the one actually being interviewed, not them.”

“It’ll help put a stop to all the anguish she’s being put through from your friends and tell the story the way it really happened.” Brittany added. “It’ll put an end to all the speculation about your wife and daughter too.”

“That’s a fantastic idea!” Jared Brooks exclaimed. “I’ll have my secretary phone the television station tomorrow and set it up!”

“NO! No you wont!” Brittany quickly replied. “You and I will set it up together. But, only after you’ve met my requirements.”

“Ok, what are your requirements?” Jared asked, anxious to hear her reply.

“There’s just three.” Brittany responded. “First, I set the questions for the live television interview. Second, you allow Evelyn and Tanya to have all the privacy they need afterwards. Don’t use them as window dressing for your political campaign.”

“Ok. I can agree to that I guess.” Jared said. “What’s the third requirement?”

“There’s no guess. You have to fully agree.” Brittany fired back. “I want you to swear you’ll abide by my requirements.”

“OK! OK!” Jared replied.

“My third requirement is also non-negotiable.” Brittany stated. “I want five million dollars transferred to a special bank account.”

Jared’s head snapped back at her blatant statement. He walked away from Brittany a few steps before turning around to face her.

“You must think I’m made of money.” He said. “What makes you think I’m going to pay you to do some damn interview on live television?”

“The money’s not for me doing the interview. Although it will settle things down for Evelyn and Tanya.” Brittany answered. “I need the five million for another reason.”

“And don’t give me alot of BS about not having that much money.” Brittany added. “Last year, your real estate firm made more than ten times that amount in net profits. And that’s just what you reported. In reality, you probably made double that.”

“Mind telling me what the five million would be spent on?” Jared inquired, a hint of a grin on his face.

“Let’s put it this way.” Brittany responded, with her arms folded in front of her. “You‘ll find out when everyone else does ………… during the live television interview.”

“Well, it’s getting late and I’ve got an important meeting early in the morning.” Jared Brooks muttered. “I’ll give you my answer before I leave.”

Jared escorted Brittany back inside the Brook’s family home. While Jared spent the rest of the evening in his study making phone calls, the women watched television in the great room.

“How’d your talk go with Jared?” Evelyn inquired.

“I’ve got him thinking.” Brittany responded. “I’m not sure he’s too keen on the deal I offered him though.”

“Mind telling me what the deal was?” Evelyn asked, her curiosity getting the best of her.

“It was pretty much what you and I discussed.” Brittany replied. “I did tell him it’d cost him five million dollars though.”

“Five million dollars!” Evelyn exclaimed. “What would you ever do with five million dollars?”

“During the past week, I’ve been giving alot of thought about the seven women who were kidnapped.” Brittany answered. “Can you imagine what they must be going through right now while we sit here comfortable and safe?”

“I hate to think of how they’re being abused.” Evelyn muttered. “I don’t think I could have endured that kind of life, neither could Tanya. I don’t think she’s had many sexual experiences.”

“But that doesn’t explain why you need five million dollars.” Evelyn added.

“I need the money to put together a team to go in after them.” Brittany murmured, keeping her voice low enough to keep Tanya from overhearing.

“No! No! No!” Evelyn exclaimed. “I won’t hear of it! I won’t! You’ve done enough. Don’t go risking your life for someone else.”

Brittany waited till the woman calmed down. Tanya came over to sit with Brittany and her mother.

“Won’t hear of what?” Tanya asked. “What’s going on?”

“Brittany wants to go after the other seven women who were kidnapped in the Bahamas.” Evelyn responded. “It’s much too dangerous.”

“You’re crazy!” Tanya exclaimed. “You got some kind of death wish or something?”

“No, not a death wish.” Brittany replied. “I just have this desire to try and help the families of those women. If the agency or no one else will make the effort, I feel I’ve got to give it a try.”

“You’d be killed.” Evelyn said. “I just know it.”

“Maybe, maybe not.” Brittany responded. “With the right team members and the right equipment, we might just be able to pull it off.”

Seeing how upset Evelyn had become, Brittany decided not to discuss the matter any further. The woman was under alot of stress already and still recovering from her ordeal in the Bahamas. There was no reason to upset her any further.

At breakfast the next morning, Jared Brooks remained silent. Brittany had all but given up on getting him to cooperate. She was sure Evelyn had discussed the matter with her husband at bedtime the previous evening. Jared rose from his chair, stating he had to be on his way to a meeting. Giving his wife and daughter a kiss on the cheek, he left the residence.

“I’ve got a tennis lesson at 10:30.” Evelyn stated. “That’ll give us sufficient time to take care of things at the bank.”

It took a moment for Brittany to realize that Jared and Evelyn Brooks had decided to finance her missions to rescue the seven kidnapped women. The women finished their breakfast not saying a word.

The two women drove to the bank in Evelyn’s Mercedes sports car. Evelyn’s demeanor had changed somewhat from the previous evening. Her manner seemed more aggressive, driving well above the posted speed limits. Pulling into the bank’s spacious parking lot, Evelyn finally broke her silence.

“I want to be involved in this crazy stunt of yours, so does Jared.” Evelyn stated, with a most serious expression on her attractive face. “We want to be of as much help as we can. I’ll never be able to forgive myself if something happens to you.”

“What kind of involvement are you talking about?” Brittany inquired.

“Jared and I thought we might set up a command post of sorts in our home.” Evelyn replied. “We could help with the investigation and assist you with whatever you need. I can’t just sit at home and not do anything.”

Brittany agreed to accept Jared and Evelyn’s help. With someone back in the states to contact if she needed help, it would definitely be a plus. She knew her former employer, the agency wasn’t going to be of any assistance.

The women set up a bank account from which Brittany could access the funds as she needed them. With the five million transferred into the account, the two women left the bank, returning to the Brook’s residence in Beverly Hills. Dropping Brittany off at the front door, Evelyn sped off for her tennis lesson.

Brittany entered the house, noticing how quiet and empty it appeared. It was the maid’s day off so she assumed she was the only one at the home. Ascending the stairs to the second floor, she entered the guest bedroom. Thinking she’d take a dip in the swimming pool, she looked out the bedroom window at the pool below with its sparkling water. She was surprised at what she saw going on just below her on the terrace.

Tanya Brooks was reclining on one of the lounges; her skimpy white bikini was lying on the ground next to her. Kneeling between her wide spread legs was a young man in his early twenties. Both of his arms were heavily covered with tattoos. The man was obviously performing oral sex on the college girl. His tongue was licking furiously at Tanya’s pussy, bringing her close to orgasm. Her hips were gyrating wildly, enjoying the oral stimulation.

Another young man with a very dark tan was standing over Tanya’s face. Holding his cock, he was rapidly plunging it in and out of Tanya’s mouth. Her hands were grasping the young man’s legs, digging her fingernails into his thighs. Tanya’s mouth was sucking hard on the cock as it plunged faster and faster into her mouth. Her lips were clenched tightly around the huge cock, trying to get him off.

Pulling his cock from Tanya’s mouth, he stroked it hard several times before plunging it deep into her mouth. Shooting his load deep into her throat, Tanya’s body shook as she was forced to swallow the young man’s cum. With his cock still buried in Tanya’s mouth, he milked the shaft, secreting the last of his cum. Withdrawing his dick from Tanya’s mouth, he leaned over and kissed her smiling lips.

The other young man, kneeling between the young woman’s spread legs, watched the two kissing. Climbing between Tanya’s legs, he spread them wider, holding them apart with his strong hands. His hard cock was long and quite thick. Unconsciously, Brittany licked her lips, imagining what it would feel like sucking on it.

Tanya guided the huge cock to her wanton pussy. The young man, eager to fuck the college girl spread before him, pressed the bulbous head of his cock into her. Working his cock slowly, he managed to impale Tanya in a few strokes. A loud moan escaped her lips as the cock sank to her inner depths. Positioning her legs on his shoulders, the young man fucked his huge cock in and out of Tanya’s pussy. His pelvis bucked hard as he fucked the woman with all his might. Tanya was begging him to fuck her harder and faster.

“Give it to her good!” The one man exclaimed as he stroked his cock to get it hard again. “Just make sure you save some of that pussy for me!”

The young man fucking Tanya couldn’t hold back as he plunged one long stroke into Tanya. Emitting a loud groan, he shot his load into the woman. His hips slowed dramatically as the cum flowed from his cock into Tanya’s wanton pussy. Pulling back, his cock slipped from her pussy, trailing a long thick strand of cum.

Getting up from the lounge, the young man stumbled, almost losing his balance and falling. Tanya quickly changed positions, getting on all fours. She was insatiable, wanting more cock. The man stroking his cock positioned himself behind Tanya. With one thrust, he buried the full length of his hard cock deep inside her pussy.

Tanya squealed as the young man fucked his hard cock into her. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled Tanya’s head back violently. Her mouth gaped open, emitting a loud moan as the man fucked her hard and fast. Slamming his pelvis into her ass, both cheeks quickly reddened. Tanya gyrated her ass back into the young man, meeting his every stroke with hers.

The man pulled his hard cock from Tanya’s pussy. Holding it near the base, he guided it to the woman’s ass. His cock lubricated with Tanya’s and his friend’s cum, penetrated the woman’s ass with little resistance. Fucking her hard, Tanya kept begging for more. In a few minutes, the man shot his load into Tanya’s ass before collapsing on top of the young woman.

Brittany stepped back from the bedroom window just as one of the men looked up. Not sure whether she’d been seen or not, she stepped away from the window.

“Well, so much for Evelyn’s theory about her daughter’s inexperience at sex.” Brittany thought. “Tanya might have enjoyed being a sex slave, she certainly had the drive for it.”

Descending the stairway, Brittany entered the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. One of the young men came into the house. He was wearing his swim trunks. Grabbing several cans of beer from the refrigerator, he smiled briefly at Brittany.

“Care to join us for a swim?” He asked.

“No, no thanks.” Brittany responded, briefly glancing at his crotch. “I’ve got some things I need to work on.”

Brittany watched through the kitchen windows as the trio splashed about and played in the pool. Her impression of Tanya had changed greatly after witnessing the college girl take on two young guys. She certainly wasn’t the innocent young woman she presented herself to be.

Brittany was sitting in the great room when Evelyn returned from her tennis lesson. She was putting together a list of questions she and the two other women would be willing to answer during the televised interview. Evelyn quickly showered, then joined Brittany on the couch.

“Will it bother you if I mention how we were forced to run around naked in front of our captors?” Brittany inquired. “Especially when we were trying to make our escape.”

Evelyn pulled her robe open, exposing her unclothed body to Brittany. Looking down at her bare breasts and neatly trimmed pussy, a coy smile appeared on her face.