Bikini And A Badge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, I don’t mind.” Evelyn quipped. “May as well throw in something sexy to make the interview more interesting. Besides, we really were all naked. It was a helluva sight.”

“Ok.” Brittany responded. “I just don’t want to embarrass you or Tanya. People are going to figure it out for themselves anyway, especially your friends.”

“Hmmm.” Evelyn commented, her smile getting bigger. “Maybe I’ll get hit on a little more often.”

“Bet you get hit on more than I do.” Brittany stated, continuing with her list of questions.

“Well, probably because of my money more than my body.” Evelyn replied. “When you’re rich, its hard to tell who your friends really are.”

“You wouldn’t actually consider having an affair would you?” Brittany asked, looking up from her notes.

“I might.” Evelyn answered. “I’ve been thinking about it.”

“Jared seems to have lost interest in me.” Evelyn continued, murmuring. “I think he’s found someone else who interest him more, maybe one of his secretaries.”

Brittany sensed Evelyn wanted someone to talk to that she could trust. Putting her notes aside, Brittany turned sideways on the couch, bringing her feet up under her. Placing a hand on Evelyn’s shoulder, she lightly rubbed the soft terrycloth material of the woman’s robe.

“I’m sure Jared’s having another affair.” Evelyn muttered. “He fancy’s himself quite a womanizer. I’m surprised he hasn’t tried to make a move on you.”

“Maybe he’s afraid I might kick his butt if he did.” Brittany quipped. “Or worse, shoot his balls off!”

The two women continued their intimate chat. It was clear to Brittany that Evelyn wasn’t getting the affection and attention she needed. She was sexually starved and feeling quite unloved. With all her wealth and surrounded by luxuries, she wasn’t a happy woman. She needed love and tenderness to fulfill her life.

After dinner that evening, Jared, Evelyn and Brittany stepped out onto the terrace. Sitting at the circular patio table, the three discussed the questions for the interview.

Tanya came out onto the terrace accompanied by a young man about her same age. He wasn’t one of the two men Brittany had watched her having sex with earlier that day. After introducing the young man to her parents and Brittany, the couple left for their date.

Brittany sipped a glass of chilled wine, her first alcoholic drink since taking the last of her medication. Evelyn was drinking heavily like prohibition was coming back any minute. It was clear to Brittany that Evelyn’s drinking bothered her husband. Jared took the list of questions and excused himself. Shortly afterwards, the two women watched him drive off.

“Probably got a hot date with one of his fucking whores!” Evelyn exclaimed. “Hard telling who it is.”

“Why don’t we go for a swim?” Brittany suggested, trying to get Evelyn‘s mind off her husband. “The night air is still quite warm and the pool looks inviting.”

Evelyn quickly agreed to Brittany’s suggestion. Returning to the terrace after changing into their swimsuits the two women descended the steps into the pool. The underwater lights glimmering beneath the water’s surface reflected off their bodies.

“Think forty-two is too old to be wearing a bikini?” Evelyn inquired. “Maybe it’s time for me to get a one-piece.

“You look great in a bikini.” Brittany responded, giving her honest opinion. “You’d look even better without it.”

Evelyn blushed at Brittany’s remark, bringing a big smile to her pretty face. Brittany swam closer to the woman, positioning herself in front of her. Reaching behind Evelyn, she untied the top with one quick gesture. As it floated from Evelyn’s body, Brittany untied the bottom of the bikini, swiftly pulling it from between the woman’s legs. Evelyn made an attempt to cover herself with her hands but Brittany effortlessly pulled them away.

“Don’t be ashamed of your body.” Brittany whispered. “I just hope I look half as good as you do when I’m in my forties.”

Brittany quickly slipped off her bikini, allowing it to float to the surface. Pressing the woman against the side of the pool, Brittany kissed her tenderly on the lips. Evelyn’s lips responded immediately, hungrily kissing her back. Their lips meshed harder, their kissing becoming much more passionate. Evelyn’s passions were quickly rising as the two pressed their bodies together. Evelyn’s nipples were hard and erect. The pool’s cool water made them tingle. Her breasts were covered with goose bumps.


Brittany cupped Evelyn’s breasts, gently fondling them. Holding them in her hands, Brittany kissed the woman’s breasts, flicking her tongue over the nipples. A low moan, almost a hum, escaped Evelyn’s mouth. Brittany took each nipple between her teeth, lightly tugging on them. The woman’s legs flailed about in the water as Brittany sucked hard on each nipple.

“Why don’t we make use of one of the lounges?” Brittany whispered in the woman’s ear.

Brittany and Evelyn ascended the steps, rising out of the pool. Evelyn reclined on one of the lounge chairs. Spreading the woman’s long, slender legs, Brittany positioned herself between them. Kissing the woman’s tummy, Brittany slowly made her way towards Evelyn’s pubic area. Kissing the soft tuft of hair covering the woman’s pussy, Brittany could sense the woman slightly tensing.

Holding her legs firmly apart, Brittany lightly kissed the woman’s pussy, blowing a hot breath on the moist folds at her womanhood. Evelyn’s hands tightly grasped the armrests of the lounge as Brittany brought the woman closer and closer to orgasm. Not wanting to get the woman off too soon, Brittany worked her mouth and tongue over Evelyn’s pussy slowly but purposely. Evelyn’s body reacted to Brittany’s oral stimulation of her body. She squirmed uncontrollably, grinding her butt into the lounge cushion.

Slipping her long tongue inside Evelyn’s pussy, Brittany swirled it hard and fast. Evelyn’s butt lifted off the lounge, her legs were trembling. Sensing the woman was nearing a huge orgasm; Brittany flicked her tongue on Evelyn’s clit before sucking on it hard. Evelyn lost control of herself, screaming out as the orgasm consumed her sexually starved body.

“Argggggggggggghhhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… Argggggggggh” Evelyn cried out.

Her orgasm lasted for an extended period of time. All the while, Brittany continued sucking on her clitoris. As the orgasm gradually faded, Evelyn’s body collapsed onto the lounge. Her body was slightly quivering, enjoying the final moments of sexual splendor. Brittany kissed Evelyn’s upper thighs, waiting patiently for Evelyn to regain control of herself.

Rising to a sitting position between the woman’s legs, Brittany watched the woman’s chest as it rose and fell quickly with each breath. Evelyn’s hands were barely able to hold onto the armrests, her strength was practically diminished. Looking down between Evelyn’s legs, she saw a trickle of the woman’s juices flowing onto the cushion.

“God, I can’t believe I could cum like that.” Evelyn muttered, choking out the words.

Brittany massaged Evelyn’s legs, feeling the muscles slowly beginning to lose their tenseness. Rising up, the woman kissed Brittany tenderly. It was a loving kiss more than a kiss of passion.