Bikini And A Badge Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on!" Brittany ordered.

"I better let you drive." Rob said. "You can show me how."

"I'll show you how as we go along." Brittany retorted.

Rob got on the waverunner with Brittany straddling the seat right behind him. Reaching around him, she turned the ignition key, starting the hundred and forty horsepower motor. Showing Rob the hand throttle control, she used her foot to push the waverunner away from the houseboat. Rob eased the throttle back slightly, feeling the watercraft respond immediately.

"Kick it up a little!" Brittany spoke into Rob's ear.

Twisting the throttle back sharply, the waverunner planed out on top of the water. Brittany put her arms around Rob's waist, pulling herself up against him. Approaching Mars Bay, Brittany had Rob slow the waverunner down to a crawl.

"I wanna get a close look inside those shacks north of the village." Brittany stated.

Retrieving her digital camera from the storage compartment, she snapped several pictures of the shacks as well as the village. Through the camera's zoom lens, Brittany could see two rows of fifty-five gallon drums with several fueling hoses coiled on top.

"Ok. Let's keep going on to Kemps Bay." Brittany said, pointing north.

Rob gassed the throttle, following Brittany's command. The waverunner scooted across the water with Brittany hanging on tight to Rob. Approaching the cove, Brittany tapped Rob on the shoulder to get him to slow down. There wasn't a village or even a settlement, just two small ramshackled buildings and a post imbedded into the shoreline. Brittany scanned the area seeing if anyone was around. It looked deserted.

"Pull up to the bank." Brittany ordered. "I need to get a better look."

Rob eased the waverunner up to the bank, grabbing the post. Brittany hadn't worn any shoes so she had to watch her footing as she walked towards the building. There weren't any windows in either of the structures but Brittany could pull one of the doors open enough to peak inside. Like the shacks at Mars Bay, she spotted numerous drums with fueling hoses attached. Brittany took a few pictures of the interior of the buildings as well as the exterior.

"Ok. We can head back to the boat." She stated, climbing back on the waverunner.

Arriving back at the houseboat, Rob eased the waverunner up to the lift. Attaching the cables to the watercraft, Rob activated the electric hoist. The waverunner gently lifted out of the water.

"How was the ride?" Kimmie asked from the upper level of the houseboat.

"Brittany had to work but the ride was great." Rob replied, trying to be smart.

"What kind of work?" Evelyn asked, peering down at them.

"I just took some pictures. That's all." Brittany replied, tugging at her bikini, making sure it covered her butt.

By the time Brittany made her way to the livingroom, Evelyn and Kimmie had already descended the stairway.

"Took pictures of what?" The women asked in unison.

"Goldmines!" Brittany quipped. "At least they will be for awhile."

"What goldmines? They were shacks!" Rob exclaimed.

"They looked like shacks." Brittany responded. "But if we play our cards right, we can cash in on the gold."

Everyone seemed confused by Brittany's statements.

"Let me download the pictures onto my laptop." Brittany stated. "Then I'll explain what I'm getting at."

Brittany inserted the media chip from her camera into the laptop, transferring the pictures onto the harddrive. After sorting through the pictures, she brought each picture up on the screen, first the ones of Mars Bay, then those taken at Kemps Bay.

"What did everyone see?" Brittany asked, relaxing in her deck chair.

Kimmie and Rob stated all they'd seen were drums stored in a shed with fuel hoses. Evelyn caught on that they were fuel stations.

"What didn't you see?" Brittany inquired.

"I didn't see a store at Kemps Bay, just shacks." Kimmie spoke out.

"But there was one at Mars Bay." Rob stated. "It had two gas pumps at the dock."

"Why'd it have pumps at the dock and another fuel station north of the village?" Evelyn asked. "That doesn't make much sense."

Brittany remained silent, waiting till the three put their heads together and figured out what the fuel stations were for. Rob figured it out first.

"Fuel stations for drug runners!" He exclaimed. "That's got to be what they're for!"

"Ok. So where do you get the goldmine thing?" Kimmie inquired.

"The shooters and I lay in wait till the boats pulls up to refuel." Brittany replied. "Then we overtake them at gunpoint."

"You get a percentage of the street value of the drugs." Evelyn added to Brittany's statement.

"Plus we get the boat." Brittany said. "When we do the physical capture of the drug runners, we're allowed to confiscate their boats."

"Just like when you took that yacht off Carlos Sanchez and traded it off to Victor Ramirez for the plane!" Evelyn exclaimed.

"Right. Except this time, we sell off the boats." Brittany stated. "We can probably work out a deal with the Cranors in Miami."

"Or with Richard and Jake in Key West." Evelyn suggested. "They could sell the boats for you."

"Yeah. That's an idea." Brittany agreed.

"Who are all these people?" Rob asked.

"I'll tell you some other time." Brittany answered. "It's a long story."

"What would the boats be worth?" Kimmie inquired.

"Depends on the type of boat." Brittany replied, grinning. "A strong powerboat could go for a hundred thousand."

"The cruiser you traded to Ramirez was worth almost three million." Evelyn added.

"Woohoo! We could be rich just by selling off the boats!" Kimmie exclaimed.

"But it won't last forever." Brittany remarked. "Eventually the runners are gonna figure out they've got to find another safe haven to refuel."

"It's like bait. When it runs out, you gotta quit fishin." Rob said.

"Bingo!" Brittany exclaimed. "Then we destroy the shacks. Blow the hell out of them."

Brittany could see Kimmie and Rob's mind whirring around numbers in their head, calculating how much money could be generated from confiscated boats.

Later that evening after everyone had gone to bed, Brittany sat on the bed in the master stateroom with her laptop. She was reviewing several maps of the island. Glancing up from the screen she saw Rob standing in the open doorway. Wearing cut-off jeans with his muscular chest and legs bare, Brittany was forced to look back to her computer.

"Is this a business or a social call?" She muttered, focusing on the laptop's screen.

"Saw your light on, thought I'd see if you were alright." Rob responded.

"I'm ok. Just looking at some maps of the island." She said. "Can't you sleep?"

"Guess I'm just not tired." He replied. "Or just not sleepy."

Brittany shut down her computer before closing it. Setting it on the nightstand next to the bed, she centered her attentions on the handsome pilot.

"You have trouble sleeping alone?" She blatantly inquired.

Her bold question caught Rob off guard, stammering for an answer.

"No …… I'm used to sleeping alone." He muttered. "What about you?

Rob had turned the tables on Brittany. Now she was going to have to come up with an answer. Not sure whether to be witty or straightforward, she picked the latter.

"I rarely sleep alone." She stated, lighting up a cigarette. "But, I'm sure you've probably figured that out already."

The smile on his handsome face quickly faded to a frown. He was clearly at a loss for words, let alone a quick comeback line. Her harsh words had done more harm than good.

"Well …..…. I better try and get some sleep." He finally managed to say. "We've got a long flight tomorrow."

"Wait!" Brittany spoke up. "I shouldn't have said that. I apologize."

Not saying a word, Rob turned and walked back to his stateroom. Brittany felt bad, but even worse, she felt stupid.

Turning off the light to her stateroom, she sauntered down the hallway towards Rob's stateroom. He was just pulling the light covers over himself when she opened his door. He was startled seeing her standing in the doorway, wearing just black panties and a snug fitting black DEA t-shirt.

Lifting the covers, she slid into the bed beside Rob. His strong arms pulled Brittany close to his warm body. Captured in his close embrace, Rob kissed her softly on the lips. Brittany's moist lips responded immediately. Their kisses quickly turned more passionate and frenzied, their lips ground hard against each other's.

Rob slipped his hand beneath her t-shirt, sliding it up till her firm breasts were bared. Brittany's nipples were already erect, begging for attention. Rob's rough hand cupped and massaged her breasts, kneading them gently. His fiery kisses ignited Brittany's strong desires. She was gasping for breath as Rob's lips kissed her neck.

"Robbbbbbbbbbbb …………. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Robbbbbbbbb" She muttered, as her body writhed on the bed.

Rob's hands held her breasts as his lips teased and tugged at her sensitive nipples. Brittany's fingernails dug into his muscular arms, trying to crush his body to hers. Rob's hand brushed downward over her flat tummy, stopping at the crotch of her black panties. Brittany lifted her butt up off the bed to allow him to push them down but his strength forced her back down onto the bed.

Sliding his hand between her legs, he spread them enough to get his hand in position over her wet pussy. Rubbing the sensitive area through the material of her panties, he brought her to a sudden and intense orgasm. Brittany muffled her abrupt moan with the back of her hand. Rob yanked her panties down when her butt lifted upwards off the sheets. They were tossed away to one corner of the stateroom.

Rob pushed her legs wide apart as his hungry mouth worked on her pussy. His hard tongue licked the folds till they blossomed. Plunging his tongue inside Brittany, he repeatedly fucked her with it. Brittany's body was writhing to the point where Rob had to physically subdue her with his arms and hands. Grasping the back of his head, her fingers entwined in his thick dark hair. She forced his mouth hard against her pussy, grinding uncontrollably. Feeling a tingling sensation deep within her body, it suddenly skyrocketed. The orgasm was so powerful it brought her to screaming out loud. The orgasm was like a white-hot fire burning. Her eyes were watering to the point where her vision in the darkened room was completely blurred.

Rolling onto her side, she had Rob's head trapped between her clenched legs. The orgasm kept consuming her till her strength was almost diminished. Rob sucked on her clit, prolonging the sensation, till she had to push his head back. Tears of pleasure were streaming down her face, saturating the pillowcase.

Rob slipped off the bed, pushing his tight boxer shorts down his muscular legs. His hard cock proudly protruded from his muscular body. Brittany's immediate thoughts were that she couldn't stand anymore sexual pleasure even though her body craved it. Rob grasped her legs placing them around his waist. Holding his hard cock, he rubbed the head up and down the cum-moistened slit of her pussy, teasing her.

Brittany's butt lifted off the bedding just as Rob penetrated her. His rigid cock, like a steel shaft, plunged in hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Robbbbbbbbbbbbbb Yessssssssssssssss" She moaned aloud. "Yesssssssssss"

Rob fucked Brittany slow and easy, taking long, deliberate strokes. His cock stoked the embers still burning inside her. Brittany's ankles locked behind his back, her butt resting on his upper legs as Rob worked his cock in and out of Brittany's well-lubricated pussy. Her hands grasped the top of the headboard, arching her body from the bed. Her moans turned to screams as her lover fucked her harder and faster.

"Robbbbbbbbbbbb Fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Meeeeeeeeeeee" She begged as loud as she could.

Rob didn't need to be begged. His entire mind and body was lost in another world as he continued fucking Brittany. It was a sensual feeling he'd never experienced, not even with his wife, Lori! Rob's climax was slowly building. He was trying to hold off as long as possible. His cock felt like it was going to explode. Clenching his teeth, he fought off the urge but his body was weakening. His thick, hot cum shot from his cock, flooding Brittany's wanton pussy. A loud moan escaped from his throat blending with Brittany's cries of pleasure. Their bodies locked in a paralyzing embrace. Neither could move as the sexual pleasures racked their aching bodies.

Brittany's face was streaming with tears running down her face onto her shoulders. She quickly wiped them away, drying her hands on the sheets. Their breathing was quick and hard as they tried to regain their strength. Brittany couldn't move her legs, her ankles still locked around Rob's waist. Rob slowly slipped his cock from Brittany's pussy, trailing a thick rope of cum onto the sheets.

Brittany's eyes gradually cleared. She watched the blades of the ceiling fan above the bed slowly rotating. Rob blocked her vision when he leaned down to give her a tender, loving kiss. Brittany put her arms around Rob, pulling him to her perspiration soaked flesh.

"I never had anyone cry during sex." He murmured in her ear. "I didn't think it was that bad."

"It wasn't." Brittany whispered. "It was just that good!"

Rob managed to get up from the bed. Picking Brittany up in his arms, he carried her out of the bedroom.

"Where we goin?" She muttered.

"Your stateroom." Rob replied. "The sheets are bound to be dryer."

Walking sideways down the narrow hallway to the master stateroom, Rob lowered Brittany onto the bed. Snuggling together, Rob's arms held Brittany close to him. Even though she was tired, she fought off sleep, wanting to remain awake to feel Rob's warm body close to hers.

Waking early the next morning, Brittany found herself still in Rob's embrace. His warm breath was gently blowing across her forehead. Instead of sliding out of bed, she remained motionless, wanting to remain in his arms.

"Hey. It's time to get up." Kimmie whispered in Brittany's ear, waking her gently. "It's almost 7:00am."

Brittany jumped up, slipping from Rob's arms. She brushed her hair back, trying to wake up.

"Rob! Rob!" Get up!" She shouted, jostling him awake. "We gotta get going!"

Brittany ran into the bathroom to grab a quick shower. Kimmie followed her in, closing the door behind her.

"Did you sleep good last night?" Kimmie asked, grinning. "Or did you just pass out."

"I finally dozed off." Brittany muttered, her mind beginning to clear.

"You screamed loud enough to wake the dead." Kimmie kidded. "It must have been some really great sex."

"It was fantastic." Brittany admitted. "It was so good I cried."

"Wow!" Kimmie exclaimed. "It really was fantastic!"

Fixing her hair and putting on her make-up, Brittany quickly dressed in shorts and a midriff top. She stuffed a bikini in her attaché and grabbed her purse before exiting the bedroom. Everyone, including Rob was sitting out on the front deck, sipping coffee. Pouring herself a cup and lighting up a cigarette, she joined them.

Evelyn smiled at Brittany as she sat down at the table. She didn't say anything or make a smart remark like Brittany expected. No one said much but Brittany had a pretty good idea of what Evelyn and Kimmie were thinking. Finishing his coffee, Rob walked back to his stateroom to get a small carryon.

"I'm glad you two worked out your differences." Evelyn murmured. "Kimmie said you even cried."

Brittany nodded her head not wanting to say anything verbally. Slipping on her sunglasses, she grabbed her purse and attaché when Rob stepped out onto the deck.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning sometime." She stated. "I'll probably lay over in Key West tonight."

Walking the path up the hill to the airplane, Rob carried Brittany's attaché for her. Sitting in the copilot's seat, she watched as Rob taxied the plane towards the communication tower. Holding her breath during takeoff, the aircraft soared easily into the wind. Banking to the north, he flew directly over the houseboat. Evelyn and Kimmie waved as they passed over them.

Landing on the small island of Bimini, north of Andros Island, Rob had the plane refueled while Brittany visited the restroom. Stopping by the snack bar at the small airport, she ordered coffee and a couple of sandwiches to go.

Back on course for Fort Myers, Rob and Brittany sipped on the fresh coffee, eating the sandwiches like they were famished.

"You wanna get in some more flight time?" Rob asked.

In response, Brittany put her hands on the yokes and her feet on the pedals. Rob gradually relinquished control of the plane, making sure Brittany had command of the aircraft. Brittany's eyes scanned the skies for other aircraft but didn't see anything. Looking down at the open sea below, she saw quite a few boats, wondering if any of them had Richard and Jake on board.

"Tell me about any of those people you mentioned yesterday?" Rob said.

Brittany gave him a rundown on Carlos Sanchez and his drug business. Bringing up Victor Ramirez, she told him about the boat trade for the airplane trip in and out of Bogotá.

"Richard and Jake were shooters on the team." Brittany stated. "They were former Green Berets. Both served more than one tour of duty in Vietnam."

Brittany didn't mention anything more about the latter two men, feeling Rob knew enough to stop being inquisitive.

"When's your book coming out?" He asked.

"I'm not sure." Brittany answered. "I don't now when Thornton Publishing will get it on the market. It should be fairly soon."

"What's the book's title?" He inquired. "I'll see if I can find it while I'm waiting for you in Key West."

"I didn't know you were going to wait on me in Key West." Brittany replied. "I figured you'd fly back to the island."

"Thought maybe we could get a nice hotel room, have dinner and spend some time together." Rob suggested.

Brittany nodded her head, agreeing to meet him at the marina in Key West.

Rob took over the controls as soon as he spotted land off to the left of the airplane. Landing at the small municipal airport in Fort Myers, Rob taxied up to the main building.

"I'll see you in Key West around 5:00." Brittany stated. "It'll take me a couple of hours or so to get there once I leave the marina."

"Ok." I'll be waiting for you." Rob replied, pulling Brittany into his arms.

His kiss was long and tender, taking Brittany's mind off the business at hand. Slowly releasing their embrace, Brittany's mind got back on track.

"Hey! You forgot to tell me the name of the book." He said, reminding her of their earlier conversation.

"Thunder in the Caribbean." Brittany stated.

Catching a taxi at the airport, Brittany headed for the marina to pick up the powerboat Langley had acquired for her. The service manager at the marina greeted her with a friendly smile and handshake. Escorting her out onto the dock, he showed her the powerboat, a Nor-Tech thirty-six foot catamaran. Painted a bright yellow with multiple colors splashed over the top and sides under a gelcoat finish, the boat looked sleek and extremely fast. The interior was white, highlighted with blues and yellows.

"We just sold this boat earlier in the spring." The service manager stated. "Unfortunately the owner never had the opportunity to get it off the trailer. She'll cruise at a hundred, top speed's a hundred and forty-five."

"She serviced and ready to go?" Brittany inquired.

"Yep. Even filled the fuel tanks myself." He replied. "Just need your signature on the release forms."

Back inside at the service desk, Brittany sat across from the manager, signing the documents for the boat.

"Would you mind signing something else for me?" The manager asked, taking a book from one of the desk drawers.