Bikini And A Badge Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brittany and Amanda cautiously approached the two pilots, they could hear the rest of the team running up behind them. Brittany ordered the men to step away from each other.

"Amanda, check them for weapons." Brittany ordered. "Don't miss anything."

Amanda frisked the two men, both in their late thirties. Getting a closer look at them, she could see they were possibly of Columbian descent. After checking each man thoroughly, Amanda found no weapons on them. Frank and Ray ran up the group, neither one fully dressed.

Handing Frank her assault rifle, Brittany climbed into the aircraft. In the rapidly fading sunlight, Brittany could see the plane was packed with bundles of marijuana. It was hard to tell how much was onboard but it was packed from floor to ceiling.

"See any drugs?" Frank asked.

"She's packed full of marijuana." Brittany answered, grinning from ear to ear.

"They flew right into our laps!" Ray exclaimed. "We couldn't get much luckier."

"Did anyone think to bring any restraints?" Brittany inquired.

"I'll run back and get some." Frank volunteered. "I've got some plastic tie bands in my gear."

"Put on some pants while you're at it!" Brittany shouted. "You've got a cute butt but I think everyone's seen enough of it."

In his haste to join the rest of his team, Frank had run off the boat, wearing just his snug fitting black briefs. All the women had noticed, though the men seem to take it in stride.

Securing the two pilots hands and feet with plastic tie bands, Brittany ordered Frank and Ray to stand guard over them till morning. The rest of the team returned to the houseboat.

"You want us to keep the radar running?" Todd inquired.

"Yeah. Keep it running." Brittany replied. "I don't want anyone else sneaking up on us unexpectedly."

"We'll call the DEA guys in the morning." She added. "See if they can come and get the two plane. They'll need to bring enough fuel to fly it off the island and up to Nassau."

"Do we get to keep the plane or the DEA?" Kimmie inquired.

"We captured it. It's ours." Brittany replied. "I'll call Langley and see if he'll trade it for the Nor-Tech. I don't want to try selling off any airplanes."

"Right now, I think I'll try and get some sleep." She added.

Kimmie followed Brittany down the hallway to her stateroom. Brittany sensed she wanted to talk in private. Stepping into the master stateroom, she waited for Kimmie before closing the bedroom door.

"What's on your mind?" Brittany asked, turning on the lights.

"I was just wondering if I could go along sometime on one of the missions?" Kimmie muttered.

"Not even if hell freezes over!" Brittany answered. "The last thing I'm letting you near is danger. Don't forget, you've got a daughter waiting for you back in Virginia."

"I'd just like to contribute more." Kimmie responded.

"You're contributing plenty." Brittany stated. "We need you here to communicate with everyone including the DEA."

Brittany could see the disappointment in Kimmie's face but she wasn't going to change her mind.

"If you'd really like to contribute more, how about slipping out of your clothes?" Brittany murmured.

By the look on Kimmie's face, she was shocked but more than that, pleasantly surprised. Unbuttoning her blouse slowly, she watched as Brittany pulled her t-shirt off over her head. Tossing the shirt aside, she pulled Kimmie in close for a passionate kiss. Brittany's tongue penetrated her mouth forcing her lips apart.

Grinding her mouth against Kimmie's, Brittany reached behind the girl, unfastening her bra. Kimmie's mind was a blur as Brittany swirled her hot tongue inside her mouth, flicking it against her tongue and cheeks. In complete control of the girl, Brittany's hand reached for the zipper at the side of Kimmie's shorts. Easing it down slowly, she guided her hand inside the shorts, squeezing Kimmie's taut butt.

"Britt …….. I" Kimmie mumbled when Brittany pulled her tongue from the woman's mouth

"Step out of the shorts." Brittany commanded, sliding Kimmie's bra down her arms.

Kimmie followed Brittany's command. She was slightly embarrassed standing before Brittany in just her skimpy white panties. Attempting to cover her bare breasts, Brittany pulled her arms down to her side. Kimmie stood frozen as Brittany gently tweaked her tiny nipples to erection. Brittany kissed Kimmie, this time softly and not as hard, to ease the woman's apprehension.

Inserting a finger inside the elastic of Kimmie's panties, she pulled on it before letting it snap back.

"Take em off." Brittany commanded in a soft voice. "I wanna see that hot little pussy of yours."

Kimmie pushed her panties down, stepping out of them. Brittany grabbed them from her hand tossing them on the bed. Brittany brushed the back of her hand over Kimmie's pubic area, feeling the narrow strip of dark hair.

"Stretch out on the bed." Brittany whispered in Kimmie's ear. "And spread those gorgeous legs of yours."

Kimmie glided onto the bed, stretching out on her back. Spreading her legs slightly, she watched as Brittany slipped out of her clothes. Brittany climbed onto the bed next to Kimmie, pulling her in close to her warm body. The two kissed softly, their lips barely brushing against each other's. Brittany sensed Kimmie's body relaxing, wanting her to continue making love to her.

Brushing her fingers lightly over Kimmie's flat tummy, Brittany kissed down over her neck and chest. Her lips pulled lightly on Kimmie's nipples, till she emitted a soft moan, almost a contented purr. Brittany lips moved lower, placing warm kisses on Kimmie's tummy. Slipping her left hand between the woman's legs, she ran a finger up and down Kimmie's moist slit. Kimmie's hands grasped the sheets, pulling on them as she felt her inner desires rising. Finding Kimmie's clitoris, Brittany rubbed her thumb over it, teasing the sensitive bud. Kimmie's taut butt was grinding against the soft sheets as Brittany brought her closer to orgasm.

Pulling her legs apart, Brittany straddled the woman, with her pussy mere inches from Kimmie's flushed face. Brittany's tongue licked feverously at Kimmie's pussy, teasing her till she cried out.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Briiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt Arggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh" Kimmie cried.

Brittany pulled Kimmie's legs back, tucking them under her arms. Her juicy slit was gaped open, begging for attention. Brittany swirled her tongue over the slit slowly before sliding it inside Kimmie's wanton pussy. Kimmie's second orgasm came suddenly, her body bucked hard, almost throwing Brittany off. Brittany lapped frantically at Kimmie's pussy as her juices flowed. Her orgasm lasted on and on till her body collapsed from exhaustion.

The stateroom door suddenly opened, startling both women. Vince Beckman's jaw dropped as his eyes took in the sight of the two women on the bed. He was paralyzed, unable to move a muscle.

"You gonna just stand there or you gonna fuck this hot little pussy?" Brittany exclaimed, grinning.

Vince didn't have to be asked twice. Shutting the door behind him, he quickly undressed. His eyes were focused intently on Kimmie's pussy as Brittany rubbed her hand over it. Brittany kept the young woman's legs spread wide for his view. Shoving his tight black briefs down his legs, he kicked them off. Vince's hard cock was long and thick with a bulbous head adorning the tip. As he knelt between Kimmie's legs, Brittany leaned down slipping her mouth over the head of his cock. Teasing it with her tongue, she swallowed as much of it as she could. As she pulled her mouth back, she lubricated it with a thick coating of saliva.

Kimmie glanced down beneath Brittany, seeing Vince's huge cock in her grasp. She was helpless to resist as Brittany guided the fuck shaft to her pussy. Vince pushed gently, slipping the bulbous head of his cock inside Kimmie's tight pussy.

"Oh Goddddddddddd" Kimmie cried out. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr"

Brittany stood up on the bed. Still straddling Kimmie's body, she held her legs wide apart as Vince slowly fucked his cock in and out of Kimmie's pussy. Grabbing for the pillow beneath her head, Kimmie pulled it tightly against her. Vince fucked her with long, slow strokes, prolonging the pleasure. Kimmie's ass was gyrating as he plunged into her. Her throat was emitting loud moans with each stroke.

"Fuck her till she passes out!" Brittany screamed, grabbing Vince's thick blonde hair and forcing his head back. "We're both gonna make her cum!"

Resting Kimmie's legs in the crook of Vince's strong arms, Brittany climbed off the bed. Scurrying to the dresser, she took out a long, slender vibrator from one of the drawers. Sliding it inside her pussy, she lubricated it with her own juices as she watched Vince's huge cock fucking in and out of Kimmie's tight pussy.

"Roll over on your back!" Brittany ordered Vince. "I want Kimmie's ass where I can get to it!"

Vince put his arm underneath Kimmie, lifting her completely off the bed. Keeping his cock buried deep inside the woman he rolled onto his back. His hands grasped Kimmie's small butt as he fucked his cock upwards into her hard and fast. Kimmie was almost out of her mind as the sexual pleasures took control of her.

Removing the slender vibrator from her pussy, she approached the bed. Vince's strong hands pried Kimmie's ass apart as Brittany eased the vibrator into her butt. Rotating the vibrator slowly, Brittany twisted the control knob on the end. The vibrator buzzed loudly as Brittany fucked it in a swirling motion inside Kimmie's butt. She screamed out as another orgasm shook her body into a rage. Her teeth clenched tightly as Vince's cock and Brittany's vibrator took her over the crest of sexual bliss.

Kimmie's body lost all its strength, forcing her to collapse on top of Vince. She lay motionless, barely breathing. Brittany pulled Vince's cock from the woman's pussy. Sucking on it, her head bobbed up and down on the rigid shaft. Vince was nearing his climax. Brittany's tongue flicked over the head of his cock, teasing it till Vince lifted his butt upwards. Slamming her mouth down on it, she brought him off. Hot loads of thick cum filled her mouth as she eagerly swallowed every drop. Vince emitted a loud moan as the last of his cum oozed into Brittany's mouth. She could taste Kimmie's juices as she licked his cock clean.

Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she slowly slipped from the bed. Vince was breathing hard, his chest heaving. Kimmie was passed out on top of him, lying completely motionless. Grabbing the comforter from the floor, she tossed it over the couple. Brittany slipped on her panties before turning off the lights and exiting the stateroom.

Padding her way to the galley, she opened up a beer. The only one still awake was Todd sitting in front of the two radar monitors. He looked up as Brittany approached him.

"You always run around in just your panties?" He asked.

"No. Usually, I'm naked as a jaybird." Brittany answered, offering Todd a drink of her beer.

"Hope you don't object." Brittany added.

"Not me." Todd responded, taking a long drink. "I just hope I get to see you naked sometime."

"Well, why don't you turn off the radar?" Brittany suggested. "I doubt if anyone's gonna bother us this late."

Todd quickly shut down the radar system before following Brittany to his stateroom. The two kissed passionately in the doorway before entering the bedroom. Slipping off her powder blue panties, Brittany hung them over the outer doorknob before closing the door.

Waking the next morning, Brittany found herself in Todd's warm embrace. Although his boyish face presented an air of innocence and morality, his cock pumped enough cum inside Brittany's pussy to fill two women. Slipping a hand between her legs, she could still feel the tenderness surrounding her swollen slit. Gently sliding out of bed, she was careful not to awaken Todd from his sound sleep. Quietly opening the door to the stateroom, she noticed her panties were no longer hanging on the doorknob.

As Brittany quietly crept down the hallway past Rob's stateroom, she noticed the door was open. Rob was sitting up in bed reading "Thunder in the Caribbean". Lying next to him in bed, partially covered and sound asleep, was the prone body of Amanda.

"You do fuck everybody don't you?" He murmured, tossing Brittany's panties towards the open door.

"Just the ones I like." Brittany retorted, picking up her underwear.

As she entered the master stateroom, she observed Vince and Kimmie still asleep in each other's arms. Grabbing a quick shower and fixing her hair, she took a new bikini from the dresser. After slipping into the bright blue wet-look bikini, she proceeded to the galley. Fresh coffee was already brewed, waiting for her.

"I got up early and put on some coffee." Rob stated. "Know how you like it along with a cigarette first thing in the morning."

"Thanks. I appreciate the thought." Brittany responded, picking up the pack of cigarettes.

"Actually, I put it on for Frank and Ray." Rob said. "I took them up some and some for the two prisoners."

"That reminds me. I need to call the DEA and have them bring some aviation fuel for the plane." Brittany commented.

"Then I'll call Langley and see if we can make a swap for the Nor-Tech powerboat." She added.

"Always making the deals aren't you?" Rob retorted. "Killing, fuckin and makin' deals. That pretty much sums up your whole life, doesn't it?"

"What's the matter, Rob?" Brittany replied angrily. "Couldn't you get Amanda off last night or what?"

"You know better!" Rob snapped back "I had you in tears it was so fuckin good!"

"Well, that's something you can brag to all your friends about, isn't it?" Brittany responded.

"I don't brag about my sexual conquests." Rob retorted. "And I sure as hell wouldn't write about them in some damn book either."

"I was wondering how long it was gonna take before you said that." Brittany responded. "What's next? You gonna call me a cheap fuckin whore?"

Rob tried to say something but his anger had him stammering. Clenching his fists, he slammed his hand down on the countertop. Brittany took a quick step back, realizing she'd said more than she should have.

"What's going on?" Vince shouted as he entered the galley, wearing just his black briefs.

"Nothings going on." Brittany replied. "Rob and I were just having a friendly discussion."

"Rob wants me to take custody of his son if something were to happen to him." She added, glaring at Rob.

"That's really not a bad idea." Vince said. "Especially if no one would be willing to take care of him. Be a helluva lot better than putting him in foster care."

"All you need is a signed and witnessed document to make it legal." He added. "I could do that for you or you could write it up yourself."

"You some kind of lawyer or what?" Brittany smarted off.

"If you'll read my personnel file, you'll find I attended Harvard Law School for two years before I got into the surveillance business with Todd." Vince replied.

"Fine!" Brittany exclaimed. "Draw it up and have Rob sign it. We'll get Kimmie to witness it."

"You'll have to sign it too." Vince said.

"Sure. I'll be happy to sign it." Brittany muttered as she walked out onto the front deck of the houseboat.

"What the hell have I agreed to?" Brittany thought. "I could never be a mother. Then again, why couldn't I? Hell, nothings gonna happen to Rob so why even worry about it. He's just being over-melodramatic."

"I wanna thank you for doing this." Rob spoke as he came up behind her on the deck.

"I'm only doing it for your son, not you." Brittany replied. "I should just send your ass back to Oklahoma where you belong."

"You want me here." Rob said. "You just won't admit it."

Later in the morning, the DEA sent one of their airplanes with several drums of aviation fuel onboard. After refueling the cargo plane, two of their pilots managed a successful takeoff over the south end of the island. Brittany phoned Langley in Washington to give him all the details, consummating a deal for the powerboat.

That afternoon, Brittany gathered everyone around to go over plans for setting up another ambush at one of the other fueling stations. The plan was similar to the one they'd used on Williams Island two nights previous. Brittany reiterated to everyone not to let their guard down.

Arriving at the cove early in the evening, the team carefully hid the two waverunners in a cove a few hundred yards to the north. Hiking back to the fueling site, the team set up the ambush. Other than a few large yachts passing way off in the distance, the night remained quiet. At daybreak Brittany called it off, directing everyone back to the base camp.

Rob and Vince were waiting for their return at the rear of the houseboat. Hoisting the waverunners back on board, the assault team gathered around the galley. Sipping hot coffee, Brittany cautioned the team not to be disappointed.

"We can't get a strike every night." She said. "This is all a gamble. It's catch as catch can."

After taking a long, hot shower Brittany slipped into bed. The gentle hum of the air conditioning units were the only sounds she heard. Clearing her mind of all thoughts, she drifted off to sleep.

Waking late in the afternoon, she felt refreshed and her strength revived. A loud clap of thunder resonated off the rocky coastline, shaking the boat. Several more claps of thunder resounded immediately after the first one. It sounded like cannons firing from the shore. Brittany slipped on her robe and ran towards the livingroom.

"What's going on?" Brittany inquired.

"Big storm coming in from the southwest." Todd replied. "It's got the whole radar screen covered. Weather station's saying high winds and torrential downpours throughout the evening."

"Well, that socks us in for the night." Brittany said. "Anyone caught out in the storm's gonna get swamped or knocked out of the sky."

"We probably need to check the mooring lines and the lines on the two powerboats." Rob suggested.

"Yeah, that's not a bad idea." Brittany agreed. "Let's get the cockpit cover on the Nor-Tech too."

The guys made sure the houseboat was secured to the shore while Kimmie and Amanda added an extra rope to the two captured powerboats. Rob and Brittany fastened the cockpit cover on the chase boat. The dark clouds overhead brought total darkness to the afternoon sky as the heavy rains soaked all the Bahama Islands.

With the generators running, it was very comfortable and quite cozy for everyone on the houseboat. Todd and Kimmie were preparing dinner while everyone else was watching a James Bond movie on the big screen television. Vince was sitting at his computer, printing out some documents.

"Ok." He said, turning around towards the group. "I've got the papers ready to be signed."

"What papers?" Amanda inquired.

"Brittany's gonna take custody of Rob's son if something should happen to him." Vince replied.

No one said a word as they all turned their attentions towards Rob and Brittany. Vince handed a copy to each one so they could read it over.

"I made four copies." Vince stated. "One for each of you and one for my records. The other one you should mail to your sister in Oklahoma."

Brittany read the short agreement over carefully. In the event Rob should become incapacitated or killed, Brittany would attain sole custody of Rob's son, Tyler. The binding agreement was only for the duration of the assignment. After the first of December, when the team regrouped or disbanded, the agreement would end, providing Rob was still alive and healthy.

With the copies of the document in front of them, Rob signed his name first. Brittany affixed her signature to the documents next with Kimmie signing as witness to the agreement. Vince signed the documents, stamping each one with his notary seal.