Bikini And A Badge Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two should at least kiss each other." Kimmie suggested. "Seems only fitting."

Rob looked at Brittany to get her reaction to Kimmie's suggestion. Brittany leaned into Rob, kissing him tenderly on the lips. Rob embraced her lightly prolonging the kiss. Everyone kept silent, allowing the two to have their moment together.

"Dinner's ready. Hope everyone's hungry." Ray stated, finally breaking the silence in the room.

Sitting next to each other at the diningroom table, Rob and Brittany held hands as they ate. For Rob, Brittany agreeing to take custody of his son meant more than just a great relief. He felt it meant there was alot more than just friendship between them. Maybe, he was finally getting over the death of his wife. For Brittany, it meant she was willing to raise Rob's son to be just like his father. She would always have a little bit of Rob with her as long as she had his son.