Bikini Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No response.

Nada.

That was when they realized just how out of it this girl really was.

"You know," Ted said, groping her tits with far less concern about the possibility of her waking, "I have nothing to compare them to, but I do think these are, you know, real."

"Let me have a go," Matthew said, and when Ted withdrew his hands he started feeling those boobs, feeling her nipples on the palms of his hands as he began pushing them together, squishing them around, taking full advantage of his first adult access to breasts, and, luckily, to exactly the kind of knockers of which he had dreamed for several years. Matthew couldn't resist molesting the enormous tits on this drugged-up young woman. In truth, he doubted any teenage virgin boy would have been able to resist a chance to feel these tits.

They were both grinning uncontrollably. After a while Ted said, "Ok, come on - let's get some more material to submit, yes?"

That said, he started to slowly pull those long slender legs apart, until her feet were more than three feet apart. He didn't want to pull them too far apart, in case it woke her from her helpless stupor. But even just this far apart had her slit obscenely displayed, pointing out like she was offering her hole to the ocean. Ted pointed at her exposed pussy. "Film this!"

Matthew laughed out loud for the first time and did so, getting a close-up from just inches away, so that her cunt filled the whole shot, and then pulling the camera back and panning up her whole body to her face. Then he got a shot from down between her legs up past her cunt, with her tits on either side of where her face could be clearly seen - clearly enough for anyone who knew her to recognize her. Her pussy, tits and face all in one shot taken from down between her legs.

In case that wasn't revealing enough, Ted decided he would be an idiot if he didn't take this opportunity, so he lent down and used two fingers to gently pull the girl's pussy lips apart, exposing the pink inside her cunt. With her legs spread like this, her lips stayed open just long enough for Matthew to repeat his earlier shots only now with snatch open.

Matthew didn't understand why Ted then closed her legs, until Ted said "Help me turn her over!" Together they knelt next to the unconscious hottie and used their hands to gently and slowly roll her over onto her front, her face resting with her left cheek on the sand.

They rolled her off her untied bottoms, and Ted stuffed the other half of her bikini in his pocket along with her wrecked top. "There's no way she's getting this back!" he laughed.

"Really?" Matthew asked, grinning,

"Yeah, let's see her try to sneak back into the hotel naked! And without her room key too!"

They both chuckled, thinking of how she might deal with that situation, finding herself the only one nude on a public beach, where nudity was most definitely not permitted, with no way to cover herself with anything other than her hands. Knowing everyone has a camera in their phones.

Now utterly naked, with no bikini at all, she lay on her front, her bubble butt revealed, smooth round orbs with a hint of cunt visible between their light brown perfection.

"I can't believe the ass on this chick!" Ted announced.

As Matthew filmed, Ted pulled those ass cheeks apart enough for Matthew to get a nice from-behind shot of that lovely pussy, and even better revealed at the same time as her little asshole. An asshole, he suspected, untouched by human cock.

In truth, many years later Matthew would reflect that in all of his life he had never come across an ass better than the one on this girl.

Grinning, imagining her dilemma when she woke utterly naked, unable to cover herself, having to walk or maybe sneak back through the resort to the hotel and somehow get back into her room, Ted walked down to the water and threw all of the bikini and her room key as far into the ocean as he could manage. The key instantly sank without a trace, and he watched as both parts of her bikini washed out to sea, never to be seen again.

When he returned, Ted was surprised and amused to find Matthew with his shorts pulled down, kneeling on the sand next to the girl's head, stroking his hard cock which was pointed at the nude girl's face from mere inches away.

Matthew was imagining cumming on the girl as revenge for every hot girl ever having turned him down. He hadn't actually asked many hot girls out in the first place, but he assumed they would have turned him down if he had asked and he was annoyed at this imagined constant rejection. He wasn't going to miss his chance to spurt vengeance on this girl's beautiful face.

Ted, meanwhile, began surreptitiously getting video of Matthew's increasingly furious jerking, making sure that Matthew's face would not be visible but also making sure the girl would be very recognizable fully naked and obviously about to have some guy ejaculate right into her snoozing face. He wondered if that would wake her, but doubted it. It would almost be worth it, he thought, just to capture her reactions as she opened her eyes to a hard cock looming right in front of her eyes, possibly still shooting semen at her from inches away. Before realizing she was utterly, full-frontal nude. And being filmed!

To be continued...

12