All Comments on 'Bikini Beach Ch. 02'

by AngelaSaxon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delightfully wicked!

Love the story, especially the build-up, Great payoff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Super excited for the next part, wish there were more stories like this

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years ago
I finished my story where I rip this off

As I mentioned in my reply to your comment I wrote a story that was heavily inspired by (shamelessly stolen) this story I made sure to credit you in the intro. Thanks for the feedback inspiration and an especially sexy story.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years ago
Story is up

The story you inspired is up tomorrow. Also, I think I figured out how to work your suggestion for more details about Kimmy's less than consensual experience into a chapter. Thank you. It is fun tinkering with how to work it into an installment that advances the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Excellent story, @pugzilla - what is the story that you wrote based off of this?

@angelaSaxon - will you be writing any more?

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 4 years ago
At Anonymous

The specific story I was referring to was my ENF DOT COM 5 story. If you said that most of my stories are based on this theme you'd be right. I'm a huge fan of Angela. I tried to incorporate Angela's suggestion to use the Kimmy character again in my Spanish Fly story but I didn't like the results as much.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

@Pugzilla

Why are you such a huge fan of Angela when she's a kinkshaming hypocrite?

PugzillaPugzillaabout 2 years ago

@Cyberweasl89 There are tons of reasons that I'm a fan. We clearly both grew up watching early 80s raunchy comedies and had very specific images and scenarios hardwired into the pleasure centers of our brains that were then re-enforced by early experiences of wardrobe malfunctions and nip slips and the affects on social standing those incidents and the power dynamics the aesthetics of the female body. As to the kink-shaming the fascist comparison was I'm sure artistic license and not meant to be taken as literal. This should be a safe space to discuss personal kinks including the things that turn us off. My stories have multiple times been inspired by Angela's stories and if you accused me of theft I wouldn't have a solid defense. I'm more of a high production writer whereas Angela is a quality writer and I get tons of requests to include fetishes and kinks that I don't share including BDSM and it's just not erotic to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful tail!

Beautifully inspiring romp on how to cure someone of chronic and debilitating modesty. Also a wonderful first date for Yazmine and the hotel manager. On pins and needles waiting for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 3

eazyguneazygunover 1 year ago

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Part 3 ?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow it's so hot, i also want someone to strip my clothes in public like a cheap slut and they rape me, it will be hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelaSaxon@AngelaSaxon
122 Followers
As a teenager I saw a bunch of sex comedies with 'ENF' scenes. The people with me were laughing and so was I, but I was also excited, and wanted more. If I am in the chatroom I am there for ENF roleplay chat. Also I think I hate dom-sub shit more than I hate fascism.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES