All Comments on 'Bikini Boy'

by jakladd

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
7 pages worth cumming

You just turned me into a homosexual

I must have cum twice for each page.

I'm a straight guy jerking off to gay stories.

The rush is incredible. My neighbour Rick said I should try it. Now I think I'd tell him I'd love to reinact it. Then maybe even write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
2 thumbs up

Oh my god! I made it only to page 5. You have to do more stories.Thats it I'm spent.Good job.

Time for me to have a well earned cigarette after the pounding I gave myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the bes

best story that i have read in a long time could not stop cumming love to re enact some of this with friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Jerked myself raw

This is beyond belief, it as good as it gets. i going to have toread it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
absolutely incredible

amazing story. great depth of characters and very well described, long scenes. it doesn't get better than this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Superb

One of the best pieces of erotica writing I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dude

This is one long ass story but i read it all and it got me off so many times

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please

Please please add on to this what he got was like a total fantasy for me I am bi and I have been putting on Panties and jerking off sense my early teens like13 or something I would love to read more like side story's with each character please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Casey 1988

I think this is a really good bisexual story. You have showen me a story that is pervy but has the right descriptions of the sex as to not seem slutty. Thanks for not skimping on the sex either. This coming from a guy who is bi.

thongpantythongpantyover 11 years ago
Great story

You cant read this with out getting hard and eating what leaks out. I can read straight or gay butt love bi better. And yes i have worn panties for yearsss.

shyangel_62shyangel_62over 11 years ago
Fantastic

Read this story it is so horny loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Memories...

Years ago when I was 18 my then 20 y.o. sister caught me anally masturbating with a large cucumber! I thought I was home alone that morning (I didn't hear her coming home after she'd spent the night at some guy's house). What made it worse was that I had a pair of her (worn) knickers and her netball skirt, etc. strewn around. After we'd both got over our shocked surprise she said something like (I can't remember her exact words): "why don't you get it from the source, I've a fresh load of spunk dripping out of me". And then she took off her dress and pulled down her knickers... before I knew it I was slurping at my sister's(!) still cum-leaking cunt while squatting up and down on my lubricated cucumber. When she came (bucking into my face) I came too, without even touching my cock. Afterwards we were both pretty embarrassed and sheepish about it, and didn't mention it again. Hot and horny? Yes... but real-life can also be awkward too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Young boys in love

I loved this story as it mirrors much of my own teen years. My friends and I would often sneak of to an old barn at the edge of town to look at girlie magazines and jack off. Laughing at who could shot the farthest and the most. We were used to seeing each other naked because we also went skinny dippin' together and wrestled naked on the beach and in the water often ending up with boners and another jerk fest.

Even now as I watch adult porn I want to see the cum shot or just watch Gay porn so that I know there will be one or more loads fired. It brings back memories of Summers with my Buddies and all their hard young cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
god yes

this is the hottest story on Literotica .. for sure!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed your story, immensely. I'll have to come back to finish as was very long.

I didn't start with panties. No, for me, it was a dress. I was four and my sister was two. I "borrowed" her dress and oops, musta been almost caught as I took it off and left it under her crib. Yep! It didn't take me long after that to find mum's sexy things in the corner of the bedroom where she discarded them the night before. I was hooked.

Many decades later I still do. Wearing lacey, black panties and a Lily extreme pushup 36A (because I don't like stuffing) with a red, strappy tank top I watch a movie and read your story.

- K

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
long story but great

This is a long story but worth the time it takes to read. It made me really horny and also made me realize that I am truly gay - I'm homosexual - and I think I'm ready to come out of the closet. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story!! Familiar feelings of getting hooked on panties, bras and more!! Great writing.

I haven’t finished, because I didn’t want to cum in my panties, but will need to return :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is hot as hell I was hoping is sister's would catch him and leed to some incest and the whole gang getting together. But it did get my panties all sticky thanks Tom/Tammy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved every word! So many of my fantasies in here, all started with trying on my sister's bikini in 5th grade. Hot young guys, shooting their dicks off over and over, that's what it's all about!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the story ... on pg 2 when Mom finds the boys in bed together, I was thinking she'd see them in panties with big bulging erections, that would have been really wild! Or maybe even enjoying a hot 69?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely Loved It , I Dream Of Finding A Guy To Do Those Things He Did With The Guys !!!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
406 Followers
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...

SIMILAR Stories