Bikini Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers

Heidi broke the kiss and was soon unbuttoning Sandi's shirt to gain better access. After the shirt came open & off Heidi rubbed both of Sandi's titties intently and then leaned into them with her face. She began to kiss and lick the superb feminine fruits as Sandi gasped and started breathing in shorter breaths. Sandi fondled Heidi's titties through her top as best she could while the blond hottie lathered her tongue & mouth over the soft, sweet titties.

Heidi rose up, took off her shirt and un-zipped her miniskirt, letting it fall off, revealing a skimpy pair of white, silky string bikini panties and her lovely slender legs and tight, hot little round ass. She crawled on top of Sandi and offered up her own luscious titties for Sandi to lick and suck upon. What a fucking hot scene it was with the hottie little blondie Heidi on Sandi's lap pressing her breasts into the hot strawberry blondes face as Sandi fondled Heidi's cute little panty clad ass. Sandi suckled upon Heidi's luscious titties as she played with Heidi's cute little ass through the scanty panties.

Sliding her middle finger between Heidi's legs Sandi began to rub along the little blonde's panty sheathed slit. The fingering of her pussy through her silky panties made Heidi gasp and lift her titties away from Sandi's face for a moment as she turned her head, closed her eyes half way and bit her lip enjoying the sensation of Sandi's finger on her slit.

Heidi ground her pussy into Sandi's finger, jacking her self off to the touch Sandi's hand before falling back into Sandi and kissing her madly. As the two lovelies made out Sandi slid onto the couch from her sitting position to lie on her back and Heidi pressed her lovely young titties into Sandi's titties as they continued to kiss and Sandi continued to finger Heidi through her panties. The intensity of their sexual encounter throttled the two hotties and Heidi got up off of Sandi and took her hand, lifting her up from the couch. It was an astonishing scene as they kissed again standing by the couch, Heidi wearing only the silky string bikini panties and Sandi topless in her faded, frayed jeans.

They walked hand in hand to Sandi's bedroom and kissed again with Heidi helping Sandi un-zip her jeans and pull them down, revealing Sandi's own pair of sleek, skimpy panties. They stood by the bed in wonder enjoying the nakedness of each others bodies and feeling each other up all over; feeling each other's sweet little asses, tender soft titties, taut & tanned stomachs & hips, tiny waists & slender smooth legs and lovely backs and shoulder blades. Their hair smelled sweet and the feminine aroma of their bodies wafted around them.

As if they were one they began to finger each other through their panties and they melted onto the bed. Sandi & Heidi kissed and nuzzled into one another as they continued to finger each other through the lustrous, skimpy panties, which by now were quite moist along their feminine creases. Heidi returned her mouth to Sandi's soft, tasty titties as Sandi ran her hands through the blonde hair of her younger lover. While they both enjoyed the feeling of a guy and a big cock fucking them this Sapphic tryst was heavenly beyond words for the two stunning feminine goddesses. They continued to kiss and make love among the rumpled sheets of Sandi's huge bed and she pulled down Heidi's damp panties as Heidi lay on her stomach, her tiny hot little ass caressed by the tender hands of her lover.

Lifting her ass up Heidi rose up on her knees with her face and chest still on the bed as Sandi slid down the panties. With her sweet little ass high in the air she remembered vividly how Liz had delighted her like this in the same manner some time ago. Heidi's legs were slender & smooth and her sweet little ass was soft and round as Sandi snuck her face between Heidi's legs from behind. The fragrant slit was moist and the delicate feminine scent charmed Sandi as she slid her tongue into the dainty crease causing Heidi to jump a bit. Sandi's tongue flicked along the scented pussy a few times before enthusiastically piling into and burrowing her passionate intentions all along and deep into the delicate blond pussy.

Sandi could now enjoy pleasuring her younger lover and she was consumed and aroused by the taste and aroma of the feminine crease and she lathered and plunged her tongue eagerly between Heidi's legs. Heidi whimpered and writhed in shear orgasmic ecstasy as her own passion peaked from the loving onslaught of Sandi's tongue.

Heidi was not sure she could feel any greater pleasure when Sandi then slipped her tongue between Heidi's soft, sweet round buns into her tight & tender other hole, rimming her with keenness and affection. She pierced her graceful tongue deeply into the tight puckered hole as her face was buried between Heidi's lovely soft cheeks. Heidi squirmed and twisted to the onslaught and Sandi felt for Heidi's titties to fondle as she continued to burrow her tongue affectionately into the tasty ass of the blond hottie.

After the longest time Sandi slipped her tongue from deep up Heidi's tight hole to back along the moist, dripping pussy. She went wild again with the pungent taste of the blond pussy and frothed it firmly as Heidi came again on her face. This renewed tonguing and orgasm buckled Heidi's knees and she fell prone, rolled over to face her lover and pulled Sandi up into her arms. Heidi kissed Sandi fiercely as she tasted her own juices on Sandi's lips & face and she pressed her titties into Sandi's soft titties as they embraced.

Heidi reached down to feel Sandi's own damp pussy and she fingered the lovely strawberry blonde along her silken, panty sheathed slit. As she jacked her finger along the sopping crease they fondled and played with each other's soft titties and hard tiny nipples. Sandi pressed her clit hard into Heidi's fingers and enjoyed the sensation of riding her drenched panty-covered pussy against the hand of the sweet young blond.

In whimpers and not so muffled moans Sandi came at Heidi's insistent fingering and she draped her lovely titties into Heidi's face to be kissed, licked and sucked upon as she came. Riding Heidi's hand was not enough and as though possessed she then shed her dripping wet panties and mounted Heidi's face with her knees on either side of the lovely blond girl's face. Heidi hesitated not at all in slipping her tongue deep into Sandi's slit.

The feminine aroma was breathtaking to Heidi as Sandi ground her pussy impatiently into the younger woman's face. Heidi licked intently all along and deep into Sandi's tantalizing slit, loving the taste and sensation of pleasing another woman. Heidi held Sandi by her hips as she licked and Sandi was soon dancing on the face of the blond vixen as she came again in waves.

Sandi collapsed into the arms of Heidi and they nuzzled and kissed and held each other tight. Pulling the covers over themselves they dozed into a blissful slumber. Sandi awoke sometime later and it was dark outside. Upon returning from the bathroom they smiled at each other and Heidi got up and returned a few minutes later, sliding back into Sandi's arms and kissing her lightly. The scent and sensation of being naked with the hottie strawberry blond woman throttled Heidi who was now aroused by all the wonderful lovemaking and she began anew fondling Sandi's sweet, lovely breasts.

Sandi in kind caressed Heidi's sweet young titties and the Sapphic lovemaking began yet again. Kissing, groping, and hugging each other their hands were before long fingering each other's pussies. Sandi spread her legs wide and slid them between Heidi's legs, scissoring their pussies onto one another and grinding them together. They fucked each other with their pussies for the longest time in an animalistic clit on clit ritual but Sandi knew she needed more. She got off Heidi with a kiss and went to her toy drawer. She returned with a bendy double dildo, with a life like penis on both ends. Heidi smiled as Sandi revealed the phallic toy. She spread her legs wide, bit her lip seductively and played with her own titties as Sandi climbed between her legs and began to insert the dildo into the tight twat of the hot little blondie.

Heidi gasped as the penis toy passed up into her and filled her void with its hardness and Sandi fucked her sweet young lover with it for a bit before she impaled her own moist pussy with the other end and climbed on top of Heidi. She rode the penis toy in and out of herself and of Heidi. Soon she was dancing on the fuck stick, whimpering her pleasure in Heidi's arms as Heidi too benefited from the phallic tool and they kissed madly as the bendy double dildo worked its magic.

The two hotties rapidly worked themselves into a frenzy of orgasmic sobs and moans as they huffed and wheezed their pleasure from the fun toy. Finally Sandi fell off of Heidi and the bendy double dildo slid out of their sopping, aching pussies. They nuzzled close before they then both lit a cigarette. Smiling they petted and caressed the skin of the other prior to falling asleep in a satiated Sapphic slumber.

The irony of Sandi calling off her boyfriend Ryan was when I was at the mall & I ran into him. He was a real hunk - tall, slender, built & good-looking, just a very nice athletic guy. We knew who each other was right away and he started talking to me real friendly, eventually asking me if I wanted to come over to his place. Sandi must have told him about Mike and me that one-day I was guessing, as he would never have been like that if he had not known that I was at least bi.

At his place he was kind of fumbling around trying to talk to me and I followed him into the kitchen. He opened the fridge & pulled out a drink. I knew why he wanted me there and as he closed the fridge & turned around I had moved real close to him and looked up into his eyes. It kind of startled him that we were so close but he took the cue & we embraced and started kissing. We both got hard from the contact and I started rubbing him as we kissed.

We broke the kiss and I started to un-zip his shorts, pulling them down along with his underwear. He pulled off his shirt and kicked off his sandals and stood there naked as I pulled on his hardening cock. I had been with a few guys but Ryan was a man. His cock was huge and his body fantastic - toned, tanned & taut and very smooth and not very hairy, except around his penis.

He moaned as I played with his awesome cock, jacking and stroking on it as the thirty something guy stood there naked in front of an eighteen-year-old boy. His cock was massive and thick with a fat helmet head and rippling veins sticking out. It felt fantastic to play with as I played with the manly cock. Ryan helped me out of my clothes and we stood there naked in his kitchen and pressed our cocks and bodies into each other. I slid to my knees & rubbed my face all over the solid, hairy beast that stank a captivating, pungent aroma of cock and manhood. Licking along the tender underside of his pole Ryan shivered as my tongue ran along the shaft. I nuzzled my face and mouth at the junction of his balls and the base of his shaft before licking up the length of the cock and sliding the thing into my mouth.

Ryan held onto my head and slowly pumped his cock in & out of my horny mouth as I knelt in homage to the massive cock. I'm sure he felt like royalty being serviced by a horny younger guy. I sucked lovingly on his cock in long, wet sucks, taking as much as I could of the huge penis into my mouth before he lifted me up by my arm and kissed me hungrily. He led me over to his couch and we continued to feel each other's cocks. He fondled my balls and pulled on my cock as I did the same to his hard, sticky wet pole.

Ryan told me later that when he was eighteen in high school just before going to college he had a bisexual affair with another guy on the football team. It started late one afternoon in the locker room after practice & they were the last two left getting changed. A little good-natured teasing between the two friends about each other's cocks led to some unplanned erotic touching and the two ended up jacking each other off quietly behind the lockers. The stimulation and fascination of touching and feeling another guys cock was enlivening to their young sexual awareness and they continued to experiment as best they could secretly. Ryan and his buddy discovered the wonderful sensation of being naked with another guy and the beauty of sucking a cock.

Their affair escalated to the point where they took some risks being alone and naked together and one day were more or less caught by the other guy's sister. She didn't actually see them but she knew they were alone together and heard the unmistakable sounds of sucking and kissing and sexual activity. She was pretty cool about it but she teased them both and affair ended abruptly then & there with neither guy wanting to deal with the stigma of being labeled a queer.

Ryan's bisexual urges simmered and smoldered all the years since, though he repressed them as best he could. Sandi had told him about catching the two boys in her bedroom and it rekindled a spark. When Ryan ran into me alone at the mall he felt compelled to renew his long hidden urges with me.

We stood by the couch naked and hard fondling and kissing in wondrous guy on guy pleasure. Ryan lay down on the couch pulling me on top of him. I rubbed my cock into his and we moaned as we felt the sensation of each other's bodies touch in such an erotic manner. I slid down and planted my face again on his massive cock and began to lick it and suck it anew. The heady aroma of his cock was alluring as his cock stuck out of a forest of hairs. I licked and sucked all over the hairy cock and balls when he pulled me up and we kissed again frantically.

He pulled me farther up over him so my knees were next to his head and my aching cock dangled in his face. My cock slipped into his greedy mouth and he began to suck me off. After all the years of repressing his gay urges he finally had a cock to suck again. He made the most of it; licking my length and sucking on my balls before whole-heartedly sucking my dick in long, firm, wet plunges in & out of his mouth.

After a while of this intense pleasure I slid back down to taste his cock again. The nice, nasty cock tasted so wonderful as I wrapped my mouth around the beast and plunged it in & out of my mouth. Ryan squirmed and pulled me back up over him, taking my own sticky hard cock back in his mouth. His lips and warm mouth felt terrific and after a few minutes of his greedy mouth on my cock my pleasure began to spurt out in big hard blasts of cum. Ryan took my jizz down like a pro and he smacked and licked on my thing for quite some time.

I slid back down, kissed him quickly and then resumed making love to his cock with my mouth. He humped his massive pole up into my face as I sucked his cock. His thrusts up into my mouth got faster and faster and then he came. Ryan's sticky hot nasty cum erupted into my mouth as I avidly tried to swallow all I could of the horny white nectar. The cum was so thick and warm with its pungent taste that what I couldn't swallow I rubbed over my face. After licking his hairy hard cock clean I crawled back on top of him, expiring in his arms as we kissed softly and said "WOW!"

As I was leaving we made arrangements for another interlude for later in the week when Ryan whispered to me to bring any "girlie" clothes I might have. Returning a few days later I asked to use his bathroom. I brought over my make-up and a pilfered dress from one of my sisters. It was a short dress with long sleeves and a low cut neckline. I hung it on the door and pulled off my clothes. I had shaved my legs again before coming over and I already had on underneath the silky stockings, garter belt, shear panties and demi-bra that I had gotten from Sandi. I made up my face standing there in the lingerie and my cock was starting to grow from the excitement.

After dolling myself up and putting on the dress I teased my hair and was quite pleased at my feminine transformation. When Ryan saw me his face lit up. He was sitting on the couch as I sashayed in and spun around in front of him, my dress twirling and giving him a flash of my stocking clad legs and garter and panties. Ryan got us both a glass of wine and we sat down on the couch. His hand felt divine on my legs, feeling my stockings as I demurely stroked on his leg. We drank our wine as I snuggled close to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. I really knew how a girl felt being alone with a hot guy. As the wine took effect I could see his hard on in his pants. Caressing it softly Ryan took me into his arms for a fierce, forceful kiss. Our excitement grew and I got up to let him enjoy my feminine attire.

As I stood near him by the couch Ryan began to fondle my ass under the dress. I smiled at the attention I was receiving and my cock steeled hard as Ryan by now was rubbing it through my panties with both his hands under my dress feeling me up. He patted my soft round ass through the panties with one hand and stroked on my hard cock with the other. I felt so horny, feminine & free - a little hussy being taken by a hot guy. Ryan rose up and led me to his bedroom.

He unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. My cock was straining against my panties as he undressed and I stood there in all my fem glory in the silky stockings & garter, panties and demi-bra. As he stood naked next to me I pulled along his huge cock. Ryan unsnapped my bra and pressed his cock into me as we kissed again. He palmed my nipples and felt me up like the flat chested girl I had become. My lover leaned down and licked on my nipples and tongued my horny flat titties.

I slid to my knees and engulfed his hard cock in my mouth and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes as he involuntarily humped the huge beast into my warm wet mouth and moaned. The pungent flavor of his manly cock drove me wild as I eagerly sucked him off. I pulled it out and licked up the shaft and played with his balls, pressing the colossal cock all over my face.

He lifted me up and we fell into the bed and rolled around kissing, feeling each other up, gasping for breath in a wild sexual frenzy. We pulled on each other's cocks as we nuzzled and kissed and I had never felt so feminine and silky as I did with a real man like Ryan. His bod was gorgeous – slender & athletic with a flat hard stomach, a smooth chest and strong but lean arms & legs and piercing blue eyes. My legs felt so fem in the stockings and as he caressed my ass in my silky baby blue panties I plowed my tongue in his ear.

Ryan went mad with lust and pulled my panties down as he began to hungrily lick my cock. He engulfed it impatiently and sucked on it liked he couldn't get enough of my cock. Ryan jacked and sucked on my cock, playing with my balls and running his hands all over my body. His mouth felt divine on my cock and soon I rolled my eyes and humped up into his mouth, knowing I couldn't last much longer. I was just about to cum when he pulled his mouth off my cock and spread my legs wide apart. He inserted his tongue deep up my boy pussy. How I didn't cum on the spot was a mystery. His strong, wet warm tongue probed my tender area and when I thought the intense pleasure was just about too much his mouth found my cock again.

That was all it took and I whimpered loving nothings as I squirmed and ejaculated my excited cum up into his horny mouth, writhing in unimaginable pleasure. Ryan greedily sucked me off anxiously drinking down my boy jizz. He sucked and licked on my cock long after the last delicious drops of my cum had found his mouth. He got up over me, telling me how beautiful and hot I was before kissing me frantically again. I whispered "make love to me" in his ear, but I'm sure that was already his intention.

jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers