Bikini Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
392 Followers

I spread my legs wide and lifted my ass up offering my hole to him as he pressed his lovely cock between my cheeks. With a few firm thrusts it slid in easily up into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he began to fuck my tight hole. We kissed and moaned as he made love to me and I hand never been made love to like that moment with this handsome stud.

He fucked me for an eternity and I hornily ground my ass into his thrusts to take him as deeply as I could up my boy pussy. With an incredible series of thrusts, he pistoned his cock into me and came with a beastly moan, squirting his cum up into my horny loins. Ryan gave me one last thrust as he collapsed on top of me, whispering again how hot I was and what a good fuck I was. When he finally slid that thick pole out of my ass we nestled together and pulled the covers over us. Cum was still oozing out of my pleasantly sore ass as we fell asleep together.

Quite sometime later in the middle of the night I lay in his arms as I noticed that I had my hand on his cock. It felt so good to be there all bundled and warm that it was only natural that I started playing with his cock again, jacking along the sticky, warm, half-hard manhood. Ryan was still asleep but his cock was soon another raging hard on as I intently played with it. Like a moth drawn to flame my mouth soon was wrapped around Ryan's huge cock as my pleasuring him slowly woke him to a half awake state.

I nibbled and gnawed lovingly on his cock before wholeheartedly pumping his tasty shaft faster & faster into my mouth. I made love to that magnificent cock with my eager mouth for many long minutes as Ryan softly moaned a low "mmmmmmmmmmm". Then quite unexpectedly his cock erupted a geyser of cum into my mouth. I sucked hard and faster loving the succulent seed and its spectacular horny taste. After he finished cumming in my mouth we rolled over to go back to sleep, even though I hard a huge hard on and contemplated jacking off.

I took his hand and put it on my cock, letting him feel my arousal from pleasuring him. Really all it took was a few firm swipes of his hand on my cock as I humped into it and I squirted a lovely cum bath all over the two of us.

We slept soundly and in the morning I got up to pee. I felt like a little slut walking to the bathroom still in my garter & stockings. When I climbed back in bed with Ryan I couldn't help it, I had this incredibly huge boner. Ryan got up to use the bathroom too and when he came back he to had an enormous hard on pointing at me. He stood next to the bed as I reached up to play with his gorgeous cock.

Ryan smiled as I jacked & fondled his hairy beast and balls. Without any hesitation I leaned over and sunk the monster into my willing mouth. His knees collapsed onto the bed as I licked and sucked on his magnificent manhood. He slid into bed as we soon began kissing and groping each other's luscious, naked flesh. With Ryan on his back I climbed over him and began to hump my horny cock into his. We fucked cock upon cock for a bit before I climbed over him letting him lick my penis and smooth balls. His manly tongue and warm wet mouth delighted my horny cock as I humped it into his face and he held an ass cheek in either hand as he willingly licked and sucked on my pole.

Soon one of his fingers found its way into my tight hole and I squirmed in pleasure. I danced my tight rosebud on his finger & my cock in his mouth. Turning around with my ass facing him and me facing his cock I leaned down and began sucking his cock anew as his tongue found its way into my tight opening. We licked and sucked quite a while but with that tongue teasing my boy pussy I knew I wanted to be fucked again.

I climbed around and reached back and inserted his wet cock into my wet hole, sinking it slowly up into my tightness. We joined hands as I sat on his cock fucking up into me. I would lean forward to kiss him before rising back up to dance on his cock with my tight hole. My hard cock pointed out at him as he fucked his cock up into me.

We were really getting into it and I slid one of my hands over my cock to jack off as Ryan continued to fuck me. We fucked like that for the longest time till I felt myself start to cum. As soon as Ryan could tell I was starting to cum he started to cum up into me too. I tilted my head back and uttered a gut wrenching "ugggggggggghhh" as I began to shoot thick ropes of cum all over Ryan's chest and neck. Ryan humped faster & harder up into me cumming and moaning. We shook in total horny pleasure, draining all strength from us as I collapsed onto Ryan. We were all sweaty and sticky with cum but very sated by our night of sex. As his cock slid out of me I slid off him & we caught our breath. I think Ryan felt a little guilty that we had so much gay sex and that he enjoyed it so much & I could tell he wanted me to leave.

I put my panties, demi-bra & dress in my gym bag and pulled my jeans up over my stocking & garter covered legs – there's nothing better than being all fem under your clothes going out in public. Ryan did kiss me goodbye & even slipped a hand into my jeans to cop a feel of my tight ass as we kissed good-bye.

As I made it home, I tooled around in a bit of a funk. I took off my shirt and lay on my bed, falling asleep before I knew it. After a serious nap, a noise woke me and noticed I was alone in the house. I decided to shower to wash off my wonderful night of sex. Going into my bathroom I closed the door and unbuttoned my jeans. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror - it looked so sexy to see the garter belt exposed as I opened my jeans. The sight of a guy or girl in jeans with no shirt on always sent me, the beautiful erotic image of bare breasts and denim.

My own image in the mirror struck me as very erotic today with my long hair cascading down my shoulders, my drawn eyes, slender lips, flat smooth bare chest with tiny nipples and taut flat stomach. The garter looked sexy showing as I pulled my jeans open & down. Looking closely at my chest & stomach I noticed trails of dried cum across myself. This made me smile as I brushed off the dried flakes and my pants slid down my legs.

Stepping out of them my cock grew hard as I admired myself in the garter & stockings. I unfastened them and pulled them off. My cock was so hard as I felt along my length and gently stroked myself. I lay on the carpet as bright sunlight streamed in & I began to jack myself off. I was always so horny it seemed and my cock just felt so good & hard.

Realizing that I had the house to myself, with my aching hard poking out I got up and walked naked over across the hall to my sisters' rooms & bathroom. Sneaking into my sisters' room to snatch a freshly worn pair of panties was one of my greatest joys. I found a dainty pair of cotton panties flung atop the clothes hamper & headed back to my room with them. What the heck I thought as I closed my door and went to grab my favorite pilfered panties from long ago, a pair of micro thin white cotton string bikini panties with little flowers sewn at the hem.

I slipped them up my legs in place over my hard cock, enjoying the sensuous delicate feel of the flimsy string bikini panties. Fuck! Girls are so lucky! If flimsy panties felt half as good on a girl's pussy as it did on my cock it must feel pretty damn good! And the incredible volume and variety of different panty styles & materials simply amazed me. Of course a pair of string bikinis were forever my favorite.

With that I stretched back along the floor of my bathroom and began to feel my cock through the panties as I lifted the pilfered worn panties from sisters' laundry to my nose. The scent always intoxicated me and drove me wild. The organic scent of pussy and cock is just so stimulating and as I slowly patted my cock through the panties the scent of the worn panties under my nose sent me into my horny fantasy world.

I could imagine laying there with a girl, Dawn, Heidi or Sandi perhaps with their legs astride my head and their sweet pussy grinding into my face and someone playing with my cock – a guy, a girl, I didn't care. Yeah eating a pussy and getting my cock played with or sucked. Perhaps Stevan rubbing his cock against mine as Heidi danced on my face. Fuck yeah Stevan fingering my tight hole and spreading my legs as Nate sucked on my cock – and a cock in each hand, fuck, the more the merrier.

I was always such a horny bitch in my fantasy world. My cock felt so wonderful & hard against the soft panties as I played with it some more and inhaled the scented panties. Yeah, my throbbing cock in my sister's panties as the scent of the panties across my nostrils sent me deeper into my jack off fantasy - a cock in each hand as I fondled the cocks and balls. Stevan was now fucking me as Nate made love to my cock with his mouth. A pussy in my mouth or a cock, I didn't care.

Yeah sucking a cock as I get fucked and sucked, what a fantasy! A fantasy extraordinaire it was with me jacking off two hard cocks in each hand with an anticipated cum shower. Fuck! I jacked harder on my panty-clad cock as the aromatic panties I had pressed into my face began to send me. The thought of being played with and cum upon made jacking off my cock finally began to ejaculate jets of hot cum out across my stomach & chest as I madly pumped my cock with my fist.

Uunnnnngghhhhhhhh I moaned as I tossed my head from side to side with the fragrant panties still pressed in my face. My throbbing cock ached pleasure as the last dribbles of cum trickled out and I looked down to admire my handiwork. Huge puddles of cum pooled on my front or drained in clear trails down my side. I put my head back on the carpet to catch my breath as the scent of my own cum began to creep into my nostrils.

Yeah, a shower would be good. I flung the soiled panties aside and pulled the soft white cotton string bikini panties off & down my legs as cum continued to drip down my body. The warm water of the shower felt good as I soaped myself up and began to shave my balls. "You horny little bitch you, you horny little bitch" I thought to myself as the shower continued. "You horny little slut".

jakladd
jakladd
392 Followers