Bikinis and Blindfolds by the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As your imagination paints the images to match their sounds, as you touch me, run your hand across my body, and we begin to tune out the world - and have sex. You feel me lift you up, and now we're having sex standing. Your mind is spinning, because you know that in this position nothing is hidden, gone is the comfort of lying down and out of sight. But the blindfold doesn't allow you to see who is watching. You still hear the sounds of the girls, and you wonder how far they are and if they can see you. But if they see you, why didn't they say anything? Are they busy making out or do they notice us? You are embarrassed that they might be watching, but it also turns you on beyond belief. And with every move that I lift you up and down on my cock, you get a stronger and stronger suspicion that the girls must be watching. Their panting noises start to be strangely in tune with our movements. And so you're wondering about all this, letting your heart beat fast in nervous anticipation, you feel the tingling sensations running through you as your wetness is releasing more and more. I can feel it, with the sliding motions becoming fluent, and feeling the cooling sensation of your wetness as it is coating my balls. And I know you're not far from reaching orgasm. We lie down again on the rock, and with me now entering you deeply, and my fingers on your nipples, my hand caressing your neck, running across your beautiful body, feeling every inch of you, and my lips softly kissing your neck - you are about to come.

Just as you approach that magic point of no return, you begin to moan louder. And with a last deep breath in, you start to cum. I whisper between my kisses "I'm going to cum soon too". But then you hear another voice "aaaaah, me tooooo!!" Startled, you remove the blindfold. Here are the two girls, almost just an arm's length from us. You can see that Debbie, the girl that spotted us on the park bench, is now starting to cum, her legs spread out, and back is arching as her cute friend's tounge is caressing her clit. Debbie is looking you straight in the eyes, as she screams at the peak of her orgasm, her gaze locked at you. All this pushes you over the edge, and in my arms you start to buckle as the first wave of intense pleasure sweeps through you. You scream out loud as you reach your orgasm. You feel me slide deep inside you, becoming part of you, as my hands hold your body, and my lips kiss your sensitive nipples. And with the second wave of your orgasm, see Debbie and now her friend looking at you, both longing for the depth of emotions that they see on your face. It excites you, and you feel me shoot inside you as your orgasm reaches its peak, from which it descends ever so slowly in an eternity of pleasure and excitement.

*** Part IV - The Invitation ***

And so on this warm summer evening, naked at the lakeside in my arms, everything just came together in a perfect moment. All paths met at the same time, in the same place, and each building on top of the other. And you feel as exhausted as if you had just experienced a whole year's worth of orgasms all combined into one.

And you still feel me inside of you, my cock is slowly softening after being hard most of the afternoon. You can feel it still pulsing, and you love that feeling of how it is changing shape inside, and how our bodies have become one after our shared orgasm. We lie back on the rock, holding each other tight, and occasionally looking over at the two girls - who are also still naked, kissing and caressing each other, both in bliss after their own wonderful and intense orgasm that we gave them by having them watch us.

After a few minutes, the girls get dressed and come over and tell us that they enjoyed seeing us. Earlier on the park bench and just now. And as they are about to walk off, Debbie gives you a hug, pressing her body against your naked skin. You feel her shirt rub against your nipples, and she tells you with a smile "I have a confession to make... we knew you'd be here, since we recognized your skirt at the BBQ site. It instantly turned us on, and with the chance of seeing you naked we couldn't resist taking a peak. That's why we took your bikini from the rock, we put it with your clothes back at the BBQ site." And what a treat they got when they saw us having sex, and it was too hot for them to just keep watching.

I can see Debbie's smile, and the surprised look on your face, with and expression that shows you are shocked and turned on. As it dawns on you that had planned this, and they actually knew we were there all the time, and they followed us and watched us have sex from the very beginning at the lake earlier! You smile back at Debbie and tell her "And I loved looking into your eyes when I came." And she hugs you again, and gives you a kiss. And in the kiss, you can taste a faint hint of Debbie's friend's pussy juices, still lingering on her lips. Debbie volunteers to get your clothes from the BBQ site, so that you can get dressed and don't have to wait for everyone to go home there.

When Debbie gives you your clothes, she runs her soft and gentle hands over you naked body, and hugs you tight. Her hand slides across your body, cupping your butt, and you feel her fingers run around, touching your hips, then your thighs, and finally sliding across your still wet pussy. With a naughty smile, Debbie runs her finger across, picking up our combined juices. Licking her finger without taking her eyes off you, she says "we have a special BBQ next week with our sorority sisters," and in a slightly nervous and hopeful voice she continues "You two were so hot today... would you like to stop by next Saturday evening and perform for us at the BBQ?" We both smile a big naughty smile of approval.

There is something about a girl watching you have sex, and you love the hungry look in her eyes as she imagines the sensations that she sees before her, and you love that special emotional connection when you look into her eyes as you reach your climax. And then, the best part is the magic moment when she realizes that she, sitting and just watching, had launched your orgasm. And so with a wicked smile, you tell Debbie she can count on us being there.

We start heading home, with all these pictures, feelings, and memories. We know that later tonight, we will throw sleep into the wind, and have sex all night long - fueled by all the memories and emotions still burning so fresh in our minds.

And so I guess we know what we'll be doing next weekend.

12