All Comments on 'Bill and Dennis'

by billy172

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hopefully just the 1st chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gay Male...

Please categorize more appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
still bdsm

Just because you're a homophobe doesn't mean that this is inappropriately categorized

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 7 years ago
Good story, so far!

I can't wait to see where you take this story. Whether you turn this into a gay story or just leave it with the BDSM, I think it has potential.

billy172billy172over 7 years agoAuthor
Categories

Anyone is free to consider what ever label for my stories. If it's terrifying to read of a man getting pleasure from another man while still being predominantly attracted to women, then call it gay if you want. Please though, why is that important enough to you to cause you to comment? I wish you joy and confidence in your own sexuality.

Gaius8666Gaius8666over 7 years ago
Wear the Troll badge with PRIDE!

Billy172,

Great story! I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. Don't let the Anonymous Trolls get you down. Frankly, for me, I have always been oddly complimented when one of my story inspires one of these Anonymous Trolls to crawl out from whatever rock they live under, and comment on some aspect of my story they do not like. It is all a game for them. I thought your story was great, and, welcome to the Erotic Writers pool! Remember not to swim for at least 30 minutes after you eat. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really Hott

Don't worry about the trolls. Let's see more spankings, naked this time, their cocks very hard. So what if two guys get excited about spanking each other? If they like it, let's see them do it some more. Secretly Billy wants Denny to spank him really hard. Five stars!

QMCTomQMCTomabout 6 years ago
Part 2?

Loved this story. Please write a part 2 of this story and a part 3, 4, 5, 6 (smiles)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous