All Comments on 'Bill and Sally'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good writing

and hot story. Thank you.

dmhackdmhackalmost 10 years ago
Gee

Another story about a size queen and a huge cock... Wherever do you get your ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And, hopefully, they all get AIDs

Just another disgusting sorry piece of crap story written by another deranged author.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years ago
Third person? Sometimes.

Look at the bottom of page one and see if you use the word "I" often. That's a great indicator of first person. You confused POV.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold

I haven't read this, as I don't enjoy cuckold stories, but I wanted to address your second point.

Yes, by a LITERAL definition of cuckold you can't write LW stories without it.

However, by the standards as usually applied here, a cuckold is a husband who willingly allows his wife to fuck another man, possibly participating in some humiliating manner.

For example, in StangStar06's story, "Oceans", the hero is literally a cuckold in that his wife has sex with other men, but it is NOT a cuckold story in that a) he had no knowledge of it, and b) when he finds out about,he dumps her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pathetic

Crap story by a poor writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

Well I guess all that loving wives is now is cuck, wimp bullshit! Sad really sad that the whole world has become wimp,limp dick losers!!!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Solid three-star story

...but I gave it five to offset the dumbasses who gave it a "1". This story was well-written and engaging, and I enjoyed it to a point. All the talk about dick measurements (precise to the half-inch) was off-putting. I grow tired of "Magical Dick" stories, where a man is able to seduce a woman away from her husband and deliver mind-blowing orgasms, all because he's packing a few extra inches.

I also didn't care for the whole pregnancy subplot, which is just something that I don't find arousing at all. I understand that it's a common fetish, though, and I'm not going to knock you for having a fetish different than mine.

From a writing standpoint, as another commenter pointed out, you mixed perspectives on page one. All you would need to do to fix that would be to place a quote at the beginning of each paragraph where that character was telling her story in the first-person. It's an easy mistake to make, but one you should have caught by giving your story a once-over edit before submitting.

Thanks for taking the time to write and share this story. And, as always, ignore the morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

You made him a cuckold with respect to the oral sex. He was not a cuckold regarding the fucking. However he was a moron to believe that the increased and more frantic sex with his wife was sex between them. He was making love and fucking her - she was being fucked by John. Then he was cut off. John got his but she was not punished at all. She lied to Bill - broke the agreement - cut him off and solely because she had his child suffered no consequences. Happily ever after hardly.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Liked it...

He was the one to blame...He should have thought about what could happen in those situations. She too was to blame, because went too far. In the end they had luck and could stay together.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: COMMENTS BY SWINGERJOEN & HARDDAYSKNIGHT & KarenE

I appreciate all of the comments, even those who didn't like the story. My thanks to each and every one of you.

I especially want to thank swingerjoe, harddaysknight, and KarenE. You have provided valuable information, which I'm sure will help future efforts. I do want to add a bit of info and request your comments on POV. The copy I submitted to Literotica had the story by Sarah, starting on the first page, in italics which along with the text statement was to show that it was a long quote. The italics was dropped when Literotica posted the story.

I was under the impression long quotes, such as a tale told by a character, could be shown in three ways. #1 Indent the entire quote. I didn't choose this because I don't think Literotica handles indents. #2 Add quotation marks at the beginning of each paragraph. I didn't choose this because I was lazy. #3 Set the entire quotation in italics. This I chose because all I had to do click on the italics button in Word 2010.

If I'm wrong would someone please let me know. I've used that method in my stories for Kindle Books and I sure wouldn't want to keep doing those wrong. Also, If I've used I except in dialog I wish you'd point it out. I did find a couple slips when proofreading and thought I'd cleared that up.

As I read this, it sounds like I'm asking for an edit. I'd rather think of it as asking fellow writers, who cared enough to make constructive criticism, a follow up question. KarenE, I think you have given me insight on what Loving Wives readers like and hate about cuckold stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well It was a solid 3 from me, but.......

What I didn't like is about the same as another anon's ("I didn't like it") comments. To reiterate:

1) Too severe a personality switch from conservative faithful wife to selfish big cock slut.

2) Concerned (belatedly but also somewhat in the beginning...) about the future of her marriage, yet still thinks nothing of cutting off sex with hubby. I always cringe "What the fuck did she THINK would happen"?!? Yet, like always, in your story there is neither justification, explanation, nor capitulation for this.

3) The ending seemed rushed. The story SHOULD wrap up on its own - BEFORE the epilogue. Epilogues are ALWAYS misused on this site. But they should only reveal one, or at the most two, point(s) about the future as it relates to the time period of the bulk of the story. Instead, you end the story on essentially a cliffhanger, gloss over the next several years, and don't explain anything about how this couple managed to survive this near death (of the marriage) experience. The reader can draw out conclusions, but really, do you want to take that chance with THIS audience?? So many of the readers here are so cynical and jaded, their imaginations will have her servicing all of the neighbors, and the other children are ALSO the result of more affairs. OK, you tell us different, but because of the lack of confrontation, or pushing the characters over the apex with full and more complete character development, it is hard to trust that these people actually learned any lesson from this situation at all.

OK then, here is what I liked:

What a curious use of an "old wives" folk remedy concerning the use of alum. I admit logging off the site to research its use in this way. I had never heard of this before, and I LOVE, when reading these stories, to actually learn something new. For me, the trite use of the "big cock curse" was forgivable, if only to justify the historical here-say surrounding the anecdotal use of alum to re-constrict stretched out vaginas. Apparently, with limited use (and temporary results), it actually DOES work. Hmmm....

I also liked that, despite incomplete characters, it was obvious that you DID try to develop them somewhat. I liked that there were consequences. I liked that it was not a magical fairytale, where nobody got hurt. I saw this as a pretty good effort, and much better than a lot of the crap that gets posted here. I see you as having talent. A talent that WILL be developed with practice, and further effort. Your contributions as an author AND commenter have been noted and appreciated. Keep trying to improve, and you WILL. And I'm sure I'll be reading every step along the way. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey swingerjoe

You're the fucking moron. Who gives a story a high mark just to get back at others. Of course guys like you. Admit it,you're a cuck at heart. Your comments speak volumes about your mentality. One guess what score I gave this one, moron.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Re. Quoting

Carolinadreamer, in general, italics should be used to portray a character's inner thoughts or to indicate dialog that is written as opposed to verbalized.

For example: [i]Holy crap,[/i] Harry thought, [i]I actually like cuckold stories![/i]

Or: [i]Wanna get naked?[/i] the text read.

I have never seen a person's verbalized quote italicized before, nor have I ever seen it indented -- unless it is a transcript. Incidentally, if you want to include italics in your Lit stories, you can simply use HTML tags. Just surround your text with [i] and [/i] tags, but replace the square brackets [ and ] with pointy brackets (which I can't type here, but are the shift keys for comma and period.)

The only acceptable form I have ever seen for a verbal quote is to use quotation marks. If a person's quote extends to another paragraph, then the first paragraph should not end with a quote, but the next paragraph should begin with one. An example of this can be found in Adam Phillips' lengthy quote in the middle of my story, <i>No More Room in the Basement.</i> (How's that for a shameless plug?)

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
Rush ending

Yeah, I feel that the ending was rushed. How did they get past the negative emotions? How long did it take to get the trust back? Now that she found out that she is a size queen, how does she not live without it? I think that many men have an aversion to cuckolds, is because some do lack self respect. Some are being taken advantage of, and willingly go along with it. Some are seen as cowards, because they don't have the fortitude to end something that is detrimental to their psyche. Most just don't understand feeling pleasure without being a participant. Most men won't feel pleasure from a stretch out vagina. If you ever fisted a woman, and then try to fuck her afterwards, there isn't a lot of stimulation. Example of a cuckold relationship. A wife moves in her lover, and he is the sole beneficiary of her body. The husband pays the bills, cooks, and cleans, while treating his wife with reverence. She and her lover have a child, and he takes care of it, while they go on their date. Eventually she lose some respect for him, because he has little self respect for himself. Does she really love him after awhile, or does she love him for what he provides? If someone spoils you, sometimes that can be confuse with love. Some women admitted that they love the power that they wield. Some admit losing a lot of respect, but they stay because of what the cuckold does for her. Some also admit to seeing their husband as a resource. Some look at their husband and no longer find them desireable, and lack romantic interest. Of course there are women out there that truly love their cuckolds. Some are willingly to quit the lifestyle for their husband's sake. Some get offended if their lover belittle their husband. Some just flat out leave their husband, if their lover offers a better life. The lover simply offers to fulfill more needs. If someone does a better job than you in every, or nearly every needs a person has,of course the new person is a better option. Love, romance, passion, and security is hard to overcome.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
this story does belong in the lw category

This story does belong in the Loving wife section. But Some story that revolves around it as a fetish, belongs in the fetish category. For the few cuckquean stories there are, they are all in fetish. A cuckquean is simply a female version of a male cuckold. There are also a few stories of wives bringing another woman home for hubby. I think that you don't see many cuckqquean stories is because cuckqueans tend to be submissives in bdsm. There are more female submissive in that lifestyle than men. Oh, I rated the story a 3, but will give it a 5 to offset the others also. This story is somewhat your run of the mill story.

gordo12gordo12almost 10 years ago
Dear Dragon Fisting

Go read the forum. The mods have spoken quite clearly that these kind of stories belong in LW. If you don't like it take it up with the site owner and shut up on the stories.

To the writer:

I haven't read the story yet but your first question was how can a story be on LW without a cuckhold. The cuckhold genre is one of HUMILIATION and PUT DOWNS of the husband. A wife that treats him like DIRT and he GETS OFF on it. Most stories on LW do not feature this kind of behaviour and don"t have a CUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Some advice author.....

Stick with incest/taboo stories. You'll fare better than loving wives. You don't seem to score too well in this category. Write about willing cuckolds you'll get trashes and bombed with low scores, even though some idiots give high scores even if they don't think the story deserves it. Revenge of the cucks. What a sad concept on a porn site.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
What happened to his tools?

Just kidding. This was a good story. I believe a good story here in this section, has well defined characters, it should be erotic, have tension, some form of justice and have a good plot. What I enjoyed about this story was the logical progression of things. If you ignore your mate too long something changes. It can't just go back to how it was before. Therefore, Bill had to offer a concession to Sally to get the ball rolling. He offered guilt-free oral sex with other men to Sally. OF COURSE it backfires. Yes he was a willing cuckold, but he was not humiliated and banished to a pussy-free marriage of desperation.

There are DEGREES of cuckolding! I cannot spell them out, but I'll try.

level 1 He gives permission for her to screw around.

level 2 He watches and masturbates.

level 3 He helps her get ready for dates.

level 4 Creampies!

level 5 humiliation!

level 6 No more penetration, just hand jobs.

level 8 Pregnant by another man!

This story had a happy ending. It pleases me to see an attempt at justice, though in real life it is rarely possible. One only hopes that their mate tries to ease some of the pain caused. I hope to read more from this author in the future.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Confusion Over What Constitutes "Loving Wives"

I guess this site's file of LW stories is about equally divided between what I call "fidelity conflict stories" and cuckold stories like this one. The advocates of each type of story rant that their's is the only valid one for this category. Neither group, of course, has a leg to stand on. Since there is zero civility between these people, I recommend to the powers that be that they create a new category called "Fidelity Conflict" and leave LW to the cuckold/husband humiliation crowd.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

Or just shut the whole category down and be done with it.

By the way, for the lack of civility on both sides, which side has anon tards regularly calling people faggots and threatening rape and murder towards authors? Because it sure as hell isn't the cuckold authors. I got more than a dozen threats in emails just from commenting before I learned to turn off anonymous feedback, and they weren't from guys angry that I want doing enough to point out the rampant misogyny and sick fetishization of violence this category promotes.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Re: Loving Wives Category

LW should probably be replaced by at least 3 categories:

Cuckolds

Cheating Wives

Swingers

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
Gordo12

Well,, sorry I am new to this site. But My husband by Ashson doesn't have the wife having extramarital sex. In fact it is the husband. There was other stories where the couple engage in orgies. So what does go into Loving wives then. Because sometimes those stories go into group sex. It is rather confusing that loving wives category has some stories that don't involve cuckolding at all. No cheating on either. Sometimes those stories make it into loving wives, and sometimes they go into group. I've been new to this site for only a month. Like i said, the story "My Husband," where the husband is having the extramarital sex. In those cuckquean stories, it is the husband also having extramarital sex, but that goes into fetish. There are other stories, that have the wife bringing home a woman for her husband. Either the site admin fuck up, or sometimes its random.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
LW nonsense

I LOVE the fact that Carolinadreamer specifically warned the BTB crowd about the contents of this story in the very first few paragraphs...and yet the BTB crowd STILL bitches and moans about this story.

SMFH.

tiredandoldtiredandoldalmost 10 years ago
WOW!

I just did a search on user 'anonymous' and couldn't find him/her! I searched high and low for examples of his/her writing or what his/her favorite type of stories were and still found nothing. It appears that he/she does not exist. He/she is non-existent. I believe that you should take his/her comments in the same vein. Good or bad (mostly disgusting) they just don't exist. Take to heart the comments of users that are more solid, not ghostly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
frontlinecaster you stupid fag.

Go away, we don't need dipshits here.

Fucking retarded asshole!

Go lick my cum out of Laurels ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fucking fag with his favorite overused word, misogyny, misogyny, misogyny, misogyny.

Talk about a fucktard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
tiredandold

Another dumb fag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Laurel likes all of the controversy.

She had no problem creating separate categories for Lesbian, Gay and Transexuals but refuses to create a new category for cuckolds. She only wants people to come here so they'll click on the pay for porn site.

The LW high scores of all time have zero cuckold stories in the top scorers.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
humiliation

Humiliation is either a Fetish or BDSM

The administrators of this site treat it as such when it is the woman being humiliated, so why not when it is the man?

That is the real double standard here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
#2 WARNING!! This story is about a woman, who encouraged by her husband, screws another man. Therefore it is a cuckold story. I recognize many Loving Wives readers object to cuckold stories; although I'm at a loss on how to write a LW story that would ful

A loving wife DOES NOT cuckold her husband. You may want to rethink what you think a loving wife is.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
category needs consistency

Cuckold and cuckquean probably should belong in the same category. Is not a cuckquean also a loving wife. Hot wife, swinging, cuckold , cheating, and cuckquean either belong together or doesn't. Like I said the story "My husband," does not involve the wife sleeping with another person. Rather she encourages her husband to sleep with her friend.For all purposes, that is a cuckquean story. But stories with the tag of cuckquean goes to fetish. Some stories of swinging, goes to both group sex, and loving wives. I am not quite a fan of cuckold fetish stories, but cheating cuckold, I prefer because at least it has some plot. Characters that are cheated on go through emotional roller coasters, and you get to see if reconciliation, separation, unease truth, or divorce is possible. The only way a cuckold fetish even has a plot is there a chance of the wife leaving the husband, falls in love with her lover and leaves the cuckold. The most interesting hot wife stories of hot wife I've seen are on blogs. Some run away with their lover, some no longer find their husbands attractive, because having a new guy everytime feels better than hubby. Most cuckold fetish have no plot, the husband just says fuck around. The sex scene happens, and at the end they both cuddle together and that is it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a dumbass story. No consistency, the characters were idiots

And the idea that her hubby knocked her up was ridiculous. I give it 2 stars because I'm feeling generous.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Works as a story

Probably not in real life. But, hey, lots of stories are the authors invention, that's the way it works. As for the category, the requirement states Loving Wives is about – ‘Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more’. It is not about wives loving their own husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who stole his tools?

Missed the most entertaining part of the story, did he catch who was responsible?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Missing component

I read your story with interest. I noticed that your ratings are declining with time. One problem probably is that a story like this hinges on the woman's mental state. You do a good job of establishing her anticipation as she listens to her friend's stories and after she has received limited permission from her husband, but we lose it during the initial encounter in the pool house - we didn't get to experience what she was thinking and feeling the first time she saw, then touched, then sucked what she thought was her dream organ. It must have been a positive impact, because she broke her husband's rule and continued until she had sex with John, but we didn't get to feel the anticipation and frustration that led her to break her husband's limit. We also didn't get to really feel both her emotions and her physical sensations when she finally felt it enter her. The eroticism from these Loving Wives story most often comes from the wife's state of mind, not from the descriptions of the sex itself.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Cuckold In Loving Wives

In your intro you say: "I'm at a loss on how to write a LW story that would fulfill the requirements and not include a cuckold."

It may be splitting hairs, but for the purposes of discussion, there is the DICTIONARY definition of cuckold, which as you say, pretty much makes ALL LW stories cuckold stories.

Then, there are the stories that raise the hackles most (I believe) of the readers here, where the husband, accepts, tolerates, encourages, even ENJOYS and gets off on his cuckoldry. THESE are the stories that generate the bulk of the anti-cuckold flames. I am not considering those extreme BTB's who scream "Cuck!" on any story where the wife is not totally destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Proof Reader

I like the stories as you have developed them. Most men don't care for the humiliation, but still like to share their wives for many reasons. You just need to add the personal dimension to the mile stones in the lead person's experience and clean up the misspelling and grammar fopas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pirate Love

I liked how everyone, man and woman, said "Arrraaahhhh!" when they were having sex. Almost like Talk Like a Pirate Day at Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Fuck your warning. A cuckold story like this deserves a resounding one. Fucking idiot, by now you should know what a cuckold story is. If frontlinecaster and swingerjoe praise a story, count on it, it's a cuckold story. End of rant. 1*

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Well written

I thought it was anyway. These size stories are such a put-down for those with average size! If they were trying for a baby that would normally keep the wife occupied without having to try the other cock just to get through the day. The quest for a change would normally come later, but who knows?

The use of a flash back to tell the main story where the first bit was about her leaving and losing the house she knew etc left one wondering whether there could be a happy ending. But the happy ending was well received by me anyway. There doesn't have to be massive retribution to satisfy the hubby's pride, not here anyway.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHAT DOES MONEY REALLY BUY

troubles, for one, stress and strife for the rest of us. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ok writing but

Pretty goddamned stupid and seriously disgusting characters.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Cuckold?

"although I'm at a loss on how to write a LW story that would fulfill the requirements and not include a cuckold"

I guess that depends on how you define it. Yes, by the dictionary definition, as soon as the wife fucks another man, her husband is a cuckold.

But as used here in LW, he is only a cuckold if he goes along with it, or encourages it, or horror of horrors, gets off on it.

If he doesn't know about it, or finds out and strikes back, then he is not a cuckold.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
LOL

After posting my comment, I was reading the comments and saw that KarenE TWICE said just about the exact same thing!

I guess I should read the comments before writing my own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beg to differ

A number of LW stories have the wife staying faithfull but given your stories of which I have read a number, you prefer wives screwing bid cocks and husbands allowing them to go unpunished, even flaunting it

BRENDA'S CONFESSION FOR ONE. Not sure why Brenda would expose her long term sluttiness, her husband's role in a murder in her will

You lost a lot of credibility on that on

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
So

he was going to pay for the child even if it wasn't his? But not stay with her? And not make John, the father, pay for it? Why?

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
cuckold

no such thing as a voluntary cuckold, thats just wifesharing, swapping, humiliation, "hotwife" fetish etc etc.

a cuckold doesn't know or is "forced" to accept his wifes infidelity, these are the stories that are more difficult to write well, without the husband being an accepting "wimp". the more "famous" and popular (legends) authors in the loving wives genre excel at this, they are able to write a brutal betrayal and still allow the husband to come out the other end with his balls, albeit with his ego shredded.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re: Warning #2

Yes, by the dictionary definition of "cuckold" you are correct. A cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another man.

But as used HERE, a cuckold is a man(?) who allows/accepts/encourages the adultery, maybe even gets off on it and/or the humiliation which often is part of the adultery.

Here, if the husband rejects the situation, and takes SOME form of revenge, whether divorce, shame or some degree of BTB, he isn't a cuckold.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
I Really Should Read Comments First!

This is about the 3rd or 4th time that I or KarenE made this comment!

asfdrre65hjljkasfdrre65hjljkover 6 years ago
1*

for TheCarolinaCocksucker and his wimpy DUMB cuck SHIT.

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
defying the odds for RAAC?

If he only had sex right after her periods, how did he father the child? That's seems a happy plot device, at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get a life!

Study after study supports that most women prefer average sized cocks. Large ones hurt, even doing damage requiring surgery. My only guess is that writers with penile inferiority complexes write such tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have to know

Who was stealing the tools????

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years agoAuthor
Re Anoymous of 12/18

Who took the tools? Beats me. This is another example of my screw-ups. In my mind it was teenagers out for a lark, but I didn't show it; sorry. One basic rule of creative writing is, "If you show a gun in a desk drawer, you must use it before the last page." I showed a gun and forgot about it--my bad!

Thank you for commenting. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Racist asshole CarolinaDipshit

Nobody gives a fuck about your gun in the drawer, racist asshole. Unless you use it to shoot yourself in the head, faggity geriatic. I read your story about the White Guy who lets another man fuck his WIfe and then fucks him up his ass and then fucks his own Daughter. Geez! This racist white boy sure is one sick puppy for sure. A degenerate sick piece of shit has no right to be a racist! You're not superior to anybody you sick degenerate fuckin bigot!

FightingTardFightingTardover 5 years ago
Wait, What?

Bill was going to pay for a kid that wasn’t his for 18 years, why exactly?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Read your warning

After seeing the word cuckold I knew that I wouldn't like it. But as I genuinely like you as an author and as a reasonable, and genuine person, I try to read your work as I make my way randomly through the archives. I found a well written story about people and a lifestyle that I cannot understand. Sharing, swapping and especially cuckolding are beyond by ability to comprehend. You have written stories that I actually like very much, and then there are stories like this. Just not my thing. I have to agree with sbrooks103x and KarenE about what makes a cuckold. I am a btb guy, and though the wife might cheat and attempt to make the husband a cuckold , his refusal to accept this, with serious consequences for the wife , removed the cuckold !abel. Burning both bitch and lover is a perfect outcome. The vitriol from both sides in the comments is amazing. These people are as bad as democrats and republicans. No moderate discourse is possible. Write another consequences story, balance the scale a bit.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THERE IS NO RHYME FOR LOVE

even tho there may be reasons. TK U MLJ LV NV

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anon of 12/28/18

Wow! And I bet you did this all by yourself! Like many assholes you completely missed the point about the “gun”. I’d try to explain how it simply means ‘don’t leave loose ends in a story’, but folks like you won’t understand; they march to the beat of their Leftist leaders.

I'm glad to give you a chance to blow off steam. I’ll leave your rant up for a few days to allow others to see just how brilliant you really are. Just think—if you could master the trick of registering a User ID we could all follow your work and give you the credit.

Thanks for the input! cd

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Not a cuck story lover, never met one myself in 68 years of life. Plenty of friends plenty of them divorcing for heaps of reasons. Not one cuck like these literary devices have u believe.

Yep seen BTB and RAAC, but no cuckold relationships. No one I know can attest to seeing one either.

But it wasn’t a bad story....scores 3/5 from me

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Bosse´s Cuck?

I dont really know what to say about this story, it was long, thats one thing I have to give him credit for. What is the author trying to convey? He has a whole slurry of misspellings, guess he forgot to read his story before printing. Then, he spent quite a lenght of time building up John. And then he has Sally running after him. I mean, she is the one that started things. Right? So then why is he burning John up at the end and rewarding Sally? I don´t understand. Was it because besides him being bigger, he was also better than Bill? Also, it does not appear as if Sally is ready to give John up, up until she got caught that is. And if Bill was only getting her once or twice a month right after her period. Why was it that after John was getting her the rest of the month, he didn´t get her pregnant? I honestly think that Sally and her friend are the ones that should have paid at the end. You could say that John was just an innocent bystander. cause despite his reputation in this story, they are the ones that started everything. Was the author just trying to save this story? Bill and Sally? I know it´s just a fantasy of the author. But what was his intention here? Did he have a ten year old write it for him? Well maybe next story he´ll sober up before writing another one like this. Oh don´t get me wrong, I liked the pretense of the story, I just couldn´t figure it out.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years agoAuthor

Re: widowedidiot

If you want to claim I have a bunch of bad grammar or punctuation I might concede the point, but to say you found a lot of misspellings… I call Bullshit. Of course I could be wrong, but if I am, so is Word’s spellcheck. Maybe you’d like to cite a few examples.

Much of your comment was thought provoking and I thank you for it. However, I suspect the last couple sentences say more about you than they say about me.

You’ll be able to judge if I’ve sobered up very soon—I almost have another story ready to submit. Looking forward to your scathing, insightful comments on that one too. Thanks cd

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

I love your stories!

.

My FAVORITE part, besides the quality of your work, is the fact that no-talent trolls opine ad nauseum on things about which they have no clue. When they write even ONE sorry, they can expound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. That means a 4. Inching towards a 5. But leave it as a 4, since that's more Bill than John. This was pretty hot and things sure seemed hopeless. Then comes the epilogue, and saved by the bell (Lucy?). It sure was a close thing, wasn't it? That one in thirty shot paying off. Got to love the happy ending. And the bad ending for John. It's a good thing that thecarolinadreamer is still posting - he's written his share of fine tales. In the pocket!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, you did a great job especially with the ending which totally surprised me but I really loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since when do groups of men who happen to work together spontaneously decide to have sick measuring contests? I’d hate to live in your cream pie filled world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a good writer, meaning you can handle the English language correctly, you use proper paragraphing, your pacing is decent, your characterization is good. But as with so many LW writers, once you work your way to the climax of the story, you “roll off and go to sleep”, like a selfish lover. Your ending was way too pat, way to brief, and sadly lacking in denouement. The epilog was overly sentimental and clicheed, and totally out of keeping with the cock-hungry willing selfish adulteress she had already demonstrated herself to be. A lying bitch who craves huge cock cannot change her stripes overnight, or even over the course of a pregnancy; she is an affair just waiting to happen. That Bill doesn’t recognize this shows he is just a dumb cuck. There will never be a happily-ever-after for these two.

Bham487Bham487over 1 year ago

This just doesn’t make sense

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulover 1 year ago

What about the tools?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As the anon from a year previous said. This size queen isn't going to settle for small fry especially after she's been stretched by multiple births.

lujon2019lujon20195 months ago

dont like cuck stories, but you were honest about that so I wont give the auto one star for cucks

,

however you started the story by saying the husband encouraged the wife to fuck around so how is it cheating or adultery?

.

so, one star for multiple lying tags

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a great story. The ending was a huge surprise. Sally was an idiot and she is lucky that she is married to Bill. He forgave her for fucking John several times and her plotting to have John impregnate her. I am not sure I could have done that. But Bill was given the CEO job at Lover Industries after Maggie divorced John. The evidence that Bill collected was useful in her getting that divorce. Bil and Sally have four kids and they are happy. Great story. Five stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That's the trouble when you play with fire and brimstone you are gonna get burnt. Size does matter....the size of your heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous