Bill and Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You won't believe this, but from that point until he helped me into the club, by the backdoor, I remember very little. I do remember a finger pushing my panties aside and stroking my clit. How my panties came off I don't remember; they just did, and somehow I was on my feet bent over the bench's back, while something like a calf's tongue, teased my clit.

I remember his dong pushing against my labia, and thinking "It's too big," but somehow he worked it in until it touched places I'd never had touched before. From that point on I was lost in ecstasy. Honestly, I don't know how many times I climaxed. All I know is, when he took me in the bathroom to help me clean up, I had jism running down my legs and my clothes were a mess. If Jack hadn't been totally drunk when we went back to the table, he'd have known I'd cheated on him for sure.

Sally sat spellbound, while Sarah related her story. She realized she was actually getting excited by what she was hearing.

"Is that the end of the story? Did Jack ever find out? If he did, how did he react?" Questions kept rolling out of Sally's mouth.

"Easy, girl." Sarah couldn't help chuckling. Little Miss Prim and Proper did have a dark side. "I'll take one question at a time," Sarah promised.

"No that wasn't the end of the story. The next week, on my day off, my doorbell rang almost as soon as Jack left for work. I thought Jack had forgotten something, so I answered the door without pulling on a housecoat." She smiled as she remembered the incident. "You can imagine how shocked I was to see John standing there, looking at me like the cat looking at canary; and me covered only by the thinnest Baby Doll PJs I own."

"What do you want?" I had determined the other night was a onetime thing. One look at John revived all the memories of that blissful night, and I could feel my resolve fading.

"You, sweetheart," John stepped in, uninvited, and took me in his arms.

"Nnnn—no, we can't—somebody will see—Jack will be back soon." My protest died on my lips, smothered by John's sweet lips on mine and his tongue filling my mouth."

Sarah took another sip of ice tea before continuing. "I was lost; my arms wrapped around his neck and I could feel his hard monster poking my mound. Without another word spoken by either of us I led him to the bed room for a morning of the hottest sex you can imagine."

"And...How about the rest, girl? You got me soaking my panties."

"Oh yes, the other questions." Sally's words pulled Sarah back out of the other world she had entered, as she remembered being in John's loving arms. "They're easy. No, Jack hasn't caught on and he will be mad as hell when he does."

"When he...Do you mean it's still going on?"

"Only about once or twice a month; it's hard for both of us to find an excuse to get out the house at the same time, but Honey, once a month with John makes life worthwhile."

Sally drove home in deep thought.

With the pressure of work letting up, Bill started getting home earlier, feeling more like playing around. Unfortunately a lot of damage had already been done to their marriage. It was like Sally was thinking of something else while they made love.

Bill first suspected Sally had found another lover, but a private investigator followed her for days and turned up nothing. She worked all morning, she met her friend Sarah for a long lunch, and she came back, where she finished her work for the day. The PI had even hacked her computer, with Bill's help, and absolutely nothing showed up.

"Mr. Moorer," the PI said when he handed him the final bill, "I wish I was as confident my wife didn't have another man, as I am of yours."

That was good to hear; still Bill was no nearer to solving the problem than he was ten thousand dollars ago. To make his temper even shorter, things kept disappearing out of his tool shed. Not big things, more like what some teenagers might take for a lark. All in all Bill was one pissed off individual when he walked back in the house.

Tired and horny, Bill decided to take advantage of Sally's shopping trip to watch a porno DVD and relieve the pressure. He quickly had his first load in a tissue, and safely deposited in the trash basket. Now he could concentrate on the Holmes driving his oversized monster into a shaved pussy. This was a professional video, and not a shot-at-home effort, so the lighting was good and he got a great view of the action.

Bill did have foresight enough to zip back up before he dropped off to sleep still watching the movie. The next thing Bill knew was hearing someone breathing heavily, and then he saw Sally sitting in her recliner watching a young girl suck on a ten inch dong. He lay quiet, anxious to see what Sally would do next.

He couldn't believe his eyes when Sally knelt beside his chair, and fished his now hard cock out of his pants. Next she took it in her mouth and, for a beginner, gave a very good blow-job. He wrapped both hands in her hair helping her pump his cock.

"Don't come yet." She straddled him and lined his dick up with her slit. She was so juicy it slipped in effortlessly when she lowered herself until their pubic hairs meshed. Bill grabbed her ass with both hands and each time she made a downward stroke, he pulled her deeper.

Her movements became frantic, her breast jiggled wildly, her head shook from side to side and her tongue stuck out the right side of her mouth.

"Arrrrhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Yesssssss!" she moaned and her body shuddered then she collapsed on him.

"Wow! Don't get me wrong, that was good, but what happened to you? You haven't enjoyed sex this much in months."

"I'm not sure," she answered when she finally breathed normally again. "Maybe it was the porn video. Watching that girl kiss on that big dick just seemed so hot." She kissed him again and cuddled on his shoulder; her finger traced a circle around his nipple. "All of a sudden, I wanted to be that girl."

"Well Honey, you can kiss on mine any time."

"You don't understand; it's the bigness of the thing that turned me on. Yours is nice but nothing like the man's in the movie."

"Are you saying you'd like to suck on a big dong?"

"Humn, maybe, no..." She paused a long time. "I don't know; I love you, but..."

"I know Honey, always the 'but'. At least you're honest. Suppose I said it was okay for you to suck another man off, just so long as you didn't hide it from me, and of course, you didn't let him screw you."

"You're crazy, Bill. I could never do that."

"Maybe not, but I'd do almost anything to keep things the way they are tonight, and not go back to the way we've been acting the past five months."

Bill let sleeping dogs lie for a few weeks. At first their sex life seemed renewed, almost like before the problems. Gradually the number of physical acts decreased, and when they did make love Sally just didn't seem able to get into it. Desperate to regain what they had found, Bill approached Sally again about the idea of her sucking a big one.

"You must be nuts. How can you ever think I could go with another man?" Even while Sally was chewing Bill out for suggesting such a thing, her thoughts went back to the things Sarah had told her about John—not just the one time—now she brought it up almost every time they had lunch together. Sarah had even picked up on the named Big John and Sally had heard Bill use it also.

"I suppose you'd like me to give this Big John, you men are always talking about, some head. Is that what you want, Bill? Huh?"

Bill didn't answer at first.

"What I want is you enjoying screwing me the way you used to. I'd be willing for you to suck on even my boss's dick to see you back like you were," he finally said.

"What makes you think things would be like they were? Maybe I'd want to screw him; maybe I'd want to screw him instead of you. Have you thought about that, Bill?"

"If you promised not to let him and swore you'd always come back to me for the actual screwing, I'd trust you. I love you, Sally."

The subject didn't come up again for almost two weeks. Sally continued her slide into celibacy and Bill continued questioning his actions, his manhood, and everything under the sun as he searched for an answer to their problems.

On top of everything else, he and Sally had scheduled a pool party for Sunday. Everybody who worked in Bill's office and their spouses were invited.

"You look like hell," Sarah greeted Sally, when they met for lunch, the Friday before the big party. "Are you and Bill screwing all night, and not getting enough rest?"

"I wish!" Sally order a glass of wine and sat across from Sarah. They were in a corner, away from everyone, so they could talk freely. "It's just the opposite; we aren't screwing at all and not getting enough sleep."

"Still thinking about what I said about Big John, aren't you?"

Sally blushed and nodded her head. "Every time I put my hands on Bill's thing, I think about your description of John's dong. Bill sticks that six and a half inches in me and I wonder how one almost twice that big would feel. I swear, Sarah, I'm going crazy. I must do something, but what?"

"Just a second—didn't you tell me Bill suggested you live out your fantasy of slurping on a big one?"

"He did," Sally affirmed.

"Then what's the problem? The man's meeting you more than halfway." She paused, "You don't just want to suck on a big one do you? You want to feel that thing split you open and fill you to the brim, don't you?"

"Ever since you told me about you and John, I can think of nothing else. Bill agreed for me to give other men blow jobs, but he drew the line at screwing them."

"Shoot, tell Auntie Sarah just exactly what Bill said. It sounds to me it's just a matter of negotiation." Sally gave her the details.

"So, he says you can give blow jobs, but no screwing; you can go out with no questions asked, but you must come home and sleep the rest of every night with him. Oh yeah, you have to give him a play by play when you get home. Do I have that about right?"

"But don't you see?" Sally protested, "I can't promise him not to screw the guy. When I get worked up like that I'm not going to stop."

"Is Bill an imbecile?"

"Of course not!"

"Then he knows damn well you'll screw the guy if you go that far. The question now is how far you are willing to go toward him. Are you willing to come home and tell him everything you did?"

"Why would he want that?"

"Listen, Honey, the guy sees his life hanging by a thread. He's scared to death you don't love him anymore; he's grabbing for straws, and from listening to you, I think he has every right to be scared. Go home, meet him halfway—and keep your word."

That night Bill and Sally had a long heart to heart talk. The end result was they agreed they could do what they pleased, but they had to always tell the other about it and they would always wake up in the same bed every morning.

Bill wondered if he did the right thing all the while he was preparing for Sunday's pool party. He had to admit, the thought of Sally kissing and licking on a dong the size of John's excited him. To his way of thinking, as hot as Sally was about big dongs, there was a good chance she would find a way to give Big John a trial run Sunday, and if she did, he wanted to watch.

He considered just where she would take her lover. It had to be easy to reach and not a place that would attract attention. Odds were against someplace in the house, for some of the older people who didn't care to swim would be sitting right in the path of anyone who tried to reach a bedroom or a bathroom.

"Bingo!" The perfect solution hit him right between the eyes when he was putting away the hedge trimmer. The toolshed! It shared a wall with the pool house. The doors to the men's and women's restroom were on either end, while the toolshed's door was on the back side, not visible from the pool.

If he could locate that 6x9 inch two way mirror they'd pulled out the Big House when they remodeled, he had plenty of time to fix the perfect peep hole. By the time supper was ready he had a perfectly natural looking mirror framed in the toolshed; remove the regular mirror in the men's room and you had a 6x9 inch window into the toolshed.

It was finally Sunday. Sally had been looking forward with anticipation, fueled by Sarah's vivid descriptions of John Lover's dick. Today she'd at least get to check it out under his bathing suit.

She was excited and disgusted at the same time. Why had she humiliated Bill like she did? The poor guy was ready to let her fuck another man, in hopes she'd act like a proper wife again. She didn't understand her feelings. She knew she was an asshole for doing it, yet she felt driven onward. Sarah made it sound so good—and hadn't Bill caused the entire thing by neglecting her for months? Damn right, he had. She was going to do it—just like they agreed.

She checked the mirror one last time before going to meet her guest. What she saw met with her approval. Her red bikini top strained to hold in their burdens while her camel's toe was clearly outlined by the tight fitting bottoms. Look out world! Here comes Sally!

She found Bill playing host to the entire crowd. She quickly made the rounds, trying to make sure they all felt welcome. Of course, while she greeted them was a good chance to check out which bathing suit held the best package. She had never met her husband's boss but when the well-built old man with the skin tight white suit, still dripping water, took her hand; she knew he was the one. His suit seemed to be hiding a family sized can of large, ready to cook biscuits. She couldn't take her eyes off it until she realized he'd caught her watching. She could feel herself blushing as she moved on to the next guest.

John had no idea Bill's wife was so hot. As soon as he checked her out, he knew Bill was scheduled for a bigger role in the company, and of course, more out of town trips. He hadn't seen such a succulent morsel since he'd shown Sarah the club's flower gardens a few years ago.

"Aw yes, Sarah," he thought, "you've been my number one squeeze for a while but I think you just lost out."

Bill watched Sally greet Big John. He had mixed emotions when he saw her look of pure lust. He didn't have to see John to know what that old horn-dog was thinking. He was excited to think maybe he'd get to see his wife with that giant dick, and he was sad to see how badly she wanted it. He'd give anything to see her look at him like that.

Bill kept a close eye on Sally and John. He didn't miss John's covert touches or her forced laughs when John told a joke. Yes, Sally was definitely warming up to his boss. He didn't see how either of them could hold out much longer. Finally they couldn't. He saw John whisper something to Sally then she whispered back even longer. Bill would have bet Sally was telling him about the toolshed. Minutes later he watched Sally go into the women's room then, in a few minutes saw her duck around back of the toolshed. A quick look around confirmed John was missing also.

"Gotta go," Bill explained to the men he was talking with. "Must have gotten some bad shrimp." He hurried off, clutching his stomach.

"Hope everything comes out okay" one of them yelled.

Bill quickly locked the door and unlatched the catches holding the mirror on the wall. John and Sally stood in the toolshed, locked in a passionate embrace.

"That husband of yours is one lucky son of a gun," John said, lifting Sally's breast from their restraints. Her nipples stood out; he took one in his mouth while tweaking the other between thumb and forefinger.

"You really think so?" Sally was trying to slip her hand down the front of his suit.

"You know it, Baby," he moved his hands to her behind, rubbed her butt a couple times, then tried to pull her bottoms down.

"No!" She grabbed his hands." Oral sex only"

"You got to be kidding." John struggled to pull them down, but she kept twisting and turning, until she was free of him.

"Stop right there!" She extended her arm, hand up, palm forward. "You get a blow job or nothing. Your choice."

That got John's attention. He stopped, and then slipped his suit down around his knees; Sally threw a pad on the floor and knelt before him. Taking his big dick in her hand, she first kissed it, then she closely examined it; thick, hard, with bluish veins running its entire length. She'd estimate to be at least nine inches. It was the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen, even on videos.

John let out a low moan when she slipped the purplish head, the size of a very small apple or maybe a very large plum, in her mouth and twisted her head back and forth, letting her tongue circle the glans on the ridge where the skin met it. She tried to work more in her mouth and finally got maybe two inches of shaft, and then she moved her head back and forth, her mouth sliding across the tip while her hand stroked the rest of the shaft. Her little hand, while not quite able to wrap around it, was plenty good enough to make the horny man empty his balls. She tried her best to swallow, and found it to be too much. The white cum dribbled down her chin, so she used his suit to wipe it off.

"Okay," John said. "Your turn."

"No way!" Sally jumped back. "If you get my suit down, you'll stick that thing in me, and I told you, oral sex only."

John had ridden in too many rodeos to not recognize a woman with conviction when he saw one. Women like Sally must be handled gently, but a slow and easy approach would land her in his bed. He considered the blonde bombshell standing before him, one more time. Yes, she was worth the effort; he intended to have her, not once, but many times.

"Scouts honor," John raised his right hand. "I've never forced a woman to do anything she didn't want to do, I'm not starting now. Don't misunderstand me—I've done all I could to get them let me, but I don't force the issue. Anyway, you're safe today. We don't have the time, nor is this the place to try to convince you."

She trembled slightly and then remained as if she was frozen as John pulled her bottoms down and laid her on one of Bill's thickly padded furniture moving blankets. John kissed her face with short little pecks and nibbles before positioning himself with his face beside her mound. She remained quiet, yet watched him, as if she was waiting for him to break his word. John sensed that if he did break it, he'd had all of Sally he'd ever get.

Since Sally had her legs tightly clamped together, John didn't try to pull them apart enough to get between them, instead he gently blew his warm breath across the blonde hair which barely covered her mound, while he trailed a finger across the top of her thighs. He felt her move ever so slightly. He swiped his tongue along the top of her slit, the only part he could reach, until he felt her hips move in response. Then she spread her legs wide enough for him to slip his head between them.

"Aaarrrhh! Yeeesss! She moaned when John's tongue found her clit. He resisted the temptation to slip a finger or two in her sweet smelling love channel; preferring instead to work on her clit until her body relaxed with one final shudder.

"I guess you can be trusted," she said, while pulling on her suit.

"Gotcha!" John knew, when he heard those words, she was his for the taking.

Part of Bill's heart sunk, when he heard John's words, while another part soared at the idea he might get to see if that monster could force its way into his, "good little girl," wife's pussy. He hurried back to his guest, before Sally could notice he had been missing. She'd probably blow a cork if she knew he'd been watching her give and take head, like she was a pro.

"How do you think the party went?" Bill asked when they were in bed.

"Great, I think everyone had a good time."