Bill and Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything interesting happen? See anybody who might fill the bill for the little project we talked about?"

"Nope. Just the usual things that happen when people are drinking." Sally replied.

"Oh Shit," Bill thought, "so much for our little agreement." His thoughts must have shown on his face. Sally started giggling, which then turned into a full belly laugh. Bill didn't see a damn thing funny.

"You—you—you should see your face," she finally managed to gasp when she stop laughing so hard. She patted the bed beside her, indicating she wanted him to lay there. "Don't you know when I'm just screwing with your head?" She went on to tell Bill exactly what happened; she included every detail she could remember. Then she took Bills dick in her mouth and when the time came she swallowed his cum as she had John's. The only difference was; she could swallow all of Bill's.

Bill was relieved to hear Sally be honest with him. He started to think maybe it would work. When he returned her favor, he had her going as wild as she did with John. After she took a few minutes to recover from her first climax on his tongue, he propped her legs over his shoulders and pushed his way into her hot, slick channel. They enjoyed sex as much as when they first married.

"Damn, Baby, it worked! Playing with another man actually improved our sex life." Bill couldn't believe it. This was great!

Sally, lying on the other side on the other side of the bed wasn't quite as ecstatic. She felt like a cross between a traitor and a frustrated bitch. Yes, she had enjoyed the sex; it was wonderful, but—she had been picturing John the entire time she loved on Bill, including when she was giving him head.

At his house on the Country Club, John couldn't wait for his wife, Maggie to finish whatever it was she did to get ready for bed. Finally she walked out of the bathroom, The curlers and old gown didn't do anything to turn John on, but he didn't need anything. Pictures of Sally, naked, spread out on the quilted furniture blanket, her luscious body glistening from the suntan oil, her body writhing in ecstasy as his tongue flicked across her clit, had him as turned on as one man could get.

What he needed now was a place to put his almost nine inches of dong, (that sounded better than eight and a half to him), and Maggie would fill that role perfectly. He had drilled into that well so often over the years; he had it stretched to size. Maggie never failed to scream, scratch his back with her fingernails and soak the bed with her excretions from John's thick dick being in constant contact with her g-spot.

No, Maggie never turned him down when he was horny, and never failed to screw him as long as he wanted to go. She didn't even seem to notice those times John, in the throes of ecstasy called another's name. Maggie just didn't care, she had what she wanted, a big house, a big car, a big bank account, and a husband with a very big dick to take care of her needs, most of the time. Sometimes, when he had fresh young pussy on the line, like that Moorer hussy today, she might have to go lacking a day or two, but that's life.

One thing she was sure of; John would always come back. His business and everything he owned was derived from her family's money and they left it so that she controlled the purse strings, and far from being a stupid woman, she made sure a Private Investigator took enough pictures that if John was ever stupid enough to ask for a divorce, she could get a sympathetic judge to even give her his pocket change. It wasn't all one way; John had stretched her so much no normal man could do anything for her, Yes, she'd tried while on vacation, when John had no idea which island resort she was enjoying. After trying a different man every night of her stay, she gave up. She was made for John's dong and, while John might not know it, his dong was made for her—and a lot of other women.

That night, Maggie moaned and humped, meeting him stroke for stroke while John drove over eight inches of cock into her quivering, clinging pussy. She suspected he was thinking of how he was going to seduce that blonde bitch, but she didn't care; right now all she wanted was a good screwing, and she was getting that.

"Arrraaahhhh! That's so good Sal...You're the best lay ever Maggie," John groaned, while he emptied his balls into his wife's old, familiar pussy. So, even as he climaxed, he was thinking of the young, blonde hussy.

Maggie hadn't missed his near slip, nor did she care. She had him by the proverbial balls and they both knew it.

Bill's world returned to normal after the party. He felt like he was on top of the world when he left for work Monday morning. Sally had given him a passionate goodbye kiss to go with the head job just before getting out of bed. He would be back for more a little early today, around 3 pm, and she promised she'd have her work finished by then.

"Now, if I could just catch the bastards stealing my tools, things would be great." For over a month now, Bill had been missing things from the toolshed; nothing big, just the kind of stuff kids might take for a lark. How the hell they got in through the locked door he didn't know, He'd tried changing the lock—still they entered without a sign of how they managed it. The lock was still intact after they left; he was at a complete loss.

John brought him a cup of coffee early, before Bill could get through his voicemails. He pulled up a chair, and started talking like they were old buddies.

"You sure look down in the dumps, Bill." He sipped his coffee. John lit up a cigar and offered Bill one, which he refused.

"No thanks, cigar smoke does bad things for my asthma."

"Sorry," John put the cigar away. "Anyway, what's got you down? Don't tell me the little woman is on another trip."

Bill assured him Sally was working at home this week, and went on to explain the mystery of the unlocked, locked door, confessing he had no idea how they were doing it.

"That's simple," John finally said after giving it a long hard think. "They are picking the lock. Hell yes! That's it; they've been advertising a book on TV for a few months now. One of those little shits has read it and is now screwing with you, probably just for fun; just to see if they can. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought some of it back, just to convince you that you were nuts."

"Why didn't I think of that?" Bill slapped his hand on his forehead. "Just last week I found a wrench I'd been searching for at least two months. It was under a cleaning rag I know I've moved a dozen times. So they think it's a joke do they?" When I catch their ass and have them locked up for unauthorized entry, we'll see how funny they think it is, he thought, but didn't say.

"Well, I've got a meeting in Charleston that will take up most of my day. I'd like you to stay here and run things until I get back. I've already passed the word that you're in charge.

At the same time the men were parting, Sally had fixed her last cup of coffee and was ready to start her day. She logged on to the customer's website—and just sat there, staring at the monitor, her thoughts were on Sunday's party and John. She didn't know any man could be that huge. How would it feel when a thing like that slipped into her cunt? She found herself using the same words Bill used, when she talked to herself. It did feel naughty, she had to admit.

The more she thought, the hotter her office became. A finger or even two didn't do the job. This was a job for a man, and Bill wouldn't be back for hours.

She tried calling Sarah, but all Sarah wanted to talk about was the party.

"I saw you two sneak in the toolshed; tell me, was it good?"

"Well...:

"Now don't be coy, this is me, remember—the girl who told you to give him a try. Now tell me, did he live up to my billing?"

"Well, yes, as far as we went. The guy's tongue can send me to cloud nine." Sally then told Sarah all about her time in the toolshed.

"You're not going to stop there, are you?" When Sally didn't immediately respond, Sarah continued. "If you think his tongue can send you, just wait until you feel that dick stretching you wide open. Honey, you'll think you died and went to Heaven."

"The stretching part worries me. Bill and I agreed we could go as far as oral sex, but no farther."

Sarah laughed. "Do either of you seriously thing you can stop when a sexy man is lapping on your clit?"

"I wondered about that, but Bill insisted. He is adamant; he will not raise another man's child."

"So...? Have you ever heard of condoms?"

"Sure, Bill and I have used them from the time we got married until we decided last April to have a baby." She heard the intake of her friend's breath. "Now don't get excited Sarah, I don't have a bun in the oven, yet."

"How could Bill not know I have been with another man, once he notices me getting looser? Didn't Jack notice you?" Sally was seriously considering following her friend's advice; that one thing still bothered her.

"Alum, girlfriend—alum." Sarah replied. "The same stuff that enabled our grandmother to be 'virgins' again on their wedding night." Sarah explained how Sally could use the same alum she used in making pickles to counteract any sign of her transgressions.

Sally went back to her work even more uptight than before she had called Sarah. True, Sarah had shown how she could get by with making love to John; she just couldn't quite justify it in her mind.

"I'll never get anything done!" she thought when the doorbell rang. She opened it to find John, standing there, holding a dozen red roses

"These are beautiful," he offered them to her. "But, compared to your beauty they fade into oblivion."

John was satisfied with himself when he left the office. He'd made sure Sally wasn't on a business trip, and by leaving Bill in charge, he'd eliminated the chances of him coming home early. Bill would have to stay at work until John relieved him, which John fully intended to do just as soon as he accomplished his goal for the day.

It was a warm summer day, reminding him flowers shouldn't be too expensive, so he stopped by Flowers & Things, the shop he regularly used. With a dozen red roses carefully resting on the seat beside him he headed out of town.

He was so distracted by his memory of Sally's nude body; he missed the driveway and had to turn around. He couldn't help envying Bill; the man had everything, beautiful house, great family background backing him up on everything he tried, and all topped off by a wife who'd make the playboy bunnies look like old hags. Man! How lucky can one fellow get?

With a spring to his step and a smile on his face he climbed the stone steps to the high columned porch and rang the doorbell. It took a while for the door to open, but when it did—an angel, with a surprised look on her face, greeted him.

"These are beautiful, but compared to your beauty, they fade into oblivion," he said placing the dozen roses in her hands. John thought he might have made a mistake, when she just stared, dumbfounded, saying nothing.

"They're beautiful," she finally found her voice and her wits. "Won't you come in; I didn't expect to see you today." She led him to a large sofa, indicating he should have a seat, while she found a vase for the roses. John's heart beat faster when she returned to sit beside him.

John was a slick operator. He could and did talk about anything and everything. He gave every indication that he hung on Sally's every word while finding subtle ways to touch her. Finally, he could restrain himself no longer. Taking her face in both hands, he gave her a brotherly type kiss. She didn't resist, so the kiss turned passionate.

"No, we can't—don't." She pushed away after answering his tongue's request for entry with a request of her own. Her voice carried no conviction and John ignored her, showering her face and neck with kisses while his hand massaged her breast. He could feel the stiffening nipples beneath the thin cotton material of her top, and the wisp of material she called a bra.

John was an expert at getting a woman's clothes off with one hand while the other drove her wild. As soon as her bra fell away, his mouth captured her nipple, forcing the hand that was entertaining it, to seek other employment. It found just the right spot gently rubbing her inner thigh from her knee almost to her panties. Her legs parted allowing him greater access to the target.

When John hooked a finger under her leg band to rub across her lightly covered mound, he felt her hand on his dick. She lifted her hips to help when he started to pull her panties down, then she tugged at his clothes until they were both completely naked.

Kneeling in front of the sofa, with John's legs on either side, she examined his dong. Long, and thick, with blue-purplish veins clearly showing beneath the covering skin, she thought it was the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen. After carefully examining every inch, she took the head in her mouth, and kept one hand on the shaft. Working on his glans with her mouth and keeping in sync with her hand, she proceeded to give him a repeat of the toolshed action.

'Urrrrrhhhhh! He moaned, and then his dong started jumping in her mouth, as he emptied his heavily laden balls.

"Your turn," he said, when he'd began to recover. With that he placed her on the sofa with one leg on the floor, while the other was propped up on the sofa's back.

John knew seduction wasn't necessary; he'd surly be able to go as far as he had yesterday. He kissed her hairy patch, and then, using the forefinger of both hands, he pulled her lips apart, and swiped his tongue across her bashful little nub. She started her first climax shortly after his tongue touched her, and continued climaxing until she was out of breath and forced to push him away.

Sally couldn't seem to catch her breath; still she didn't want him to ever stop. Time and again her body was racked by a tingle that started in her toes, working its way up and out the top of her head. Almost as soon as that climax ended another began. Bill was good with his tongue, but John was an oral sex god. When she finally had to push him away from sheer exhaustion, he moved her toward the back of the oversized sofa, giving him space to lie beside her.

As she basked in afterglow, his finger traced its way over her body, first on her stomach, then to her breast, lightly flecking the nipple, then her ears, lips and everyplace else he could reach. The only thing he didn't touch was her pussy. He seemed to know she needed to recover before that would feel good. Finally when she responded to his kisses, his ministrations started to include her inner thigh and outer lips.

When his finger dipped into her wet slit, she couldn't help herself; she just had to press up against his hand. That was the sign John must have been waiting for; his mouth captured hers and while they did the tongue tango, he slipped two fingers into her, found her g-spot and drove her nuts. She could feel her secretions running down her cheeks onto the sofa, but she didn't care. She just didn't want him to stop, but his fingers disappeared and somehow he was kneeling between her legs, and that big, bare dong was about to replace them.

"No! Not like that. I'm not on the pill and Bill would kill me if you made me pregnant." She was excited, and about to let another man screw her, but she still loved Bill, and knew he'd never forgive her if she had another man's child. "You didn't bring a condom, did you?" The look on John's face confirmed her suspicions. "Let me get one of ours."

Instead of allowing her to fetch condoms from the bedroom, John assured her he was sterile. She had some reservations but she really wondered what that big thing would feel like if it were bareback, so she relaxed and spread her legs as wide as she could. Finally the moment had arrived; she would experience, first hand, what Sarah had been telling her about.

"Hold on a second. I want to see this." John allowed her to shift her head and shoulders up on the sofa's arm cushion. "Okay," she said, "Let's do it." She had a perfect view of John, supporting his body with one arm while guiding his cock to its target. She felt it touch her entrance, press against it, but not enter. It was covering her entire entrance and couldn't get in.

John backed off, spit in his hand and rubbed it over his dick. Back in position again, he asked her to use her fingers to pull her lips apart. That did the trick; she saw the entire head disappear, and felt John wiggle it around with his hand, trying to go deeper.

"Damn, you're tight," he said. "You're the tightest I've ever had." She was secretly pleased to hear that, but all pleasure disappeared an instant later, when John became impatient and rammed it in as hard as he could.

"Owooo! You're killing me." She felt like a fence post had been driven up her tight little vagina. She beat on him and struggled to get him off; instead he put his full weight on her, wrapped both arms around her and muffled her curses by covering her mouth with his.

For a while Sally really thought he'd done unrepairable harm to her poor body, but as he held perfectly still and her love channel began to adjust, the hurt lessened, then finally disappeared, replaced by an increasing feeling of pleasure. Still John kept her engulfed in his arms. As her struggles lessened he slipped his tongue into her mouth and she answered with hers.

"Uuhh!" She pushed up; trying to see if would still hurt. It felt good, so she increased her movement and John lifted his upper body with both arms, allowing her to see what was happening as he pumped in and out.

Sally thought the sight of his dong, sinking into her until their curly hairs met,and then pull back out with the shaft glistening from their juices, was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen Just as the head began to appear, he would grunt, "Uhhh!" and drive it back in. Sally got so lost in the moment, she couldn't match his rhythm. She lay there pushing up on every few down strokes, but mostly just enjoying the wonderful sensations emanating from between her legs.

His monster was so big it rubbed her g-spot constantly, causing her to climax one time after another. She didn't think she could stand much more. She was secreting so much fluid; it started making a sucking, sloshing sound as it pumped in and out. She heard a woman screaming and wondered who it was; finally she realized it was her. Then she felt John squirting jism against her cervix and the world went black.

When Sally stopped screaming and collapsed, John just thought she'd experienced the big 'O', and sat beside her to catch his breath. After he was breathing normal again and realized her eyes were still closed and she wasn't moving, he began to worry. He'd heard the expression, "fucking a woman to death," and was beginning to wonder, until a quick check of her pulse assured him he might be good, just not that good.

"Sally! Sally! Wake up." He shook her and mopped her brow with a wet cloth after a quick trip to the bathroom. Relief flooded his body, when she opened her eyes and smiled, before reaching to pull him down so she could hug him. John's feeling of relief disappeared when she whispered she loved him. While spare pussy was good; for a married man, with a wife who controlled the money, spare pussy in love was a time bomb, just waiting to explode.

"Sally! Sally! Wake up. She opened her eyes, aware someone was shaking her. She was still in a state of euphoria, that la la land where one just wants to lie still and enjoy. She saw the concern in the eyes of that wonderful man who'd just showed her what sex could be—a feeling she never dreamed was possible to experience; a feeling she knew she had to experience again and again. She slipped his arms around his neck and whispered "I love you." She couldn't see his look of panic.