All Comments on 'Bill and the Red Lettuce'

by magdason

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
aposiopesisaposiopesisabout 14 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful story.

Just proves that you don't have to have a cuke to mix with red lettuce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Kept me going until I was cuming!

Beautiful! Almost the story of my life. I'm married but not married to a wife who's home but never home: Dementia at age 61!

Keep writing! I loved it!

corriefeecorriefeeabout 14 years ago
Good Salad Recipe

I liked the story as it was just a different take to the usual. Going to a second chapter would be interesting.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 14 years ago
Amazing!

A genuine story with a logical progression, no wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am! Very well done!

JorisKHuysmansJorisKHuysmansabout 14 years ago
Real women make the best stories

Nicely done story with the feel of real life (or at least a fantasy rooted in one). Thanks and check out my BBW stories if you want.

fireguy365fireguy365about 13 years ago
Love the salad

It's a pleasure to read a story like this, where feelings are important and it's not just the sex. The build up between the characters was right-on and very believable. You got a 5 from me only because they don't have anything higher; thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I was at one of those $15 eat as much as you like buffets. I went to get ice cream but the machine said out of order. Oh well, I sat back down, had a coffee and a lady, in her 70s walked up to me and said, I like the ice cream too, its good here. Mmm, I stood, smiled, your right, pity, oh well, next time, I went to walk out and she said, well I have some at home, I live nearby. I looked at her, that's nice, but its ok, she smiled, its good ice cream. She was a little plump, I was 46, I thought to myself, this woman is trying to pick me up or maybe she is just being nice. She smiled again, I noticed her going red, so I said sounds good. We walked out, my car is there, I opened the door, we drove off. She lived only about 1 klm away. Into her flat, she said to sit at the table, she got out a plate, how many scoops, 2 would be nice. She sat next to me, as I ate her hand rested on my leg.I said they don't serve the ice cream like this at the club. She removed her hand, sorry, I put it back, higher. I stood, lets go inside, she led the way, I have to go to the bathroom, ok, so I undressed and sat on the bed. She came out in a sheer nighty, I stood, are you sure,I said sshh, and I put her hand on my cock. She stroked it, I turned her so she sat on the bed, I moved forward, my cock near her mouth, she reached and took it, I was gentle, she was good. I pushed her back, her pussy lightly covered in grey hair, fingering her, slowly licking her, she moaned, her pussy got damp but not very wet. I moved up, licking her breasts, my cock against her pussy, now over her, I held my cock, putting the head at her pussy entrance, and moving back and forward slowly managed to push all the way inside. I began fucking her, she got wetter and I was soon sliding easily in and out . She wet me a lot, I think some wee as well as she also orgasmed. I must say I didn't know what to expect as she was easily the oldest woman I had fucked, however as my cum shot into her, I could still fell her pussy around my cock trying to get it all. I visit her every week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagdason@magdason
2019 - These stories were done earlier, before I had to switch to my 'alter ego', man_as_dog, which you may note is an anagram and makes no sense, unless it speaks to you somehow. Some more mother/son stuff there, plus newer cheatin' stories (which a lot of folks won't like)....