All Comments on 'Billie - Scarred for Life Ep. 02'

by luedon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
luedonluedonabout 7 years agoAuthor
Rejoice! We have comments

Thank you Anonymouse. Somehow the comments and voting has been turned back on.

Lue

greowulfgreowulfabout 7 years ago
Good addition

I'm curious how you'll bring this home. I like these characters, so hopefully Billie can resolve some issues with Jim's help, and it will be a happy ending. It could easily go the other way, though, in this very real tale.

sdc97230sdc97230about 7 years ago
Somebody call a therapist

It would be a refreshing change of pace for a Literotica story if just once someone would think "counseling" *before* everything crashes into a wall...

luedonluedonabout 7 years agoAuthor
True Sdc

But where's the fun in that? Just imagine a world where everybody went to their therapist and everything turned out well as a result. Boring.

I've known a few relationship counsellors in my time and the most effective ones were those who had been through divorces or separations themselves. There's nothing like experience to give a person the ability to help others.

Anyhow, Billie is coming along well. She has almost got everything fixed with the help of Jana. I should be able to post her happy ending in a few more days.

Lue

sdc97230sdc97230about 7 years ago
I don't know a lot about the complexities of counseling

But I imagine it would be a lot more dramatic than a sex fantasy solution.

luedonluedonabout 7 years agoAuthor
Relationship Counselling

sdc97230, I see that you and Joe have also been discussing counselling in the comments to his recent Aftermath story.

Javmor has his standard counsellor Beth Carter appearing in a couple of stories, The Woman In The Cave being the most recent. Despite Joe's and my concerns, counselling in that situation didn't lead to a boring story. Maybe other authors should ask Javmor's permission to borrow Beth occasionally.

Sometimes girl friend help can be useful, too. Billie has Jana. She gets a bit more involved in Episode 3 in a couple of days time.

Lue

norafaresnorafaresover 5 years ago

I really enjoyed this second chapter as well. I kind of find it adorable how Billie was once pretty wild, but after marriage became a bit prudish. She obviously has it in her to be that way too, but she seems to be holding herself back. The added detail of her scar adds so much depth to her character. Thank you for taking the time to develop each of these characters. I really do like Jim even though it may not have seemed like it from my last comment. I was disappointed and a bit angry with his behavior, but he really is a loving, sweet husband.

Cheers,

Nora

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Going alonng

I really hope Billie and Jim can work things out. Seem like decent people overall.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Kudos. Lue

Very well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluedon@luedon
Soon after I discovered Literotica, I found ‘Eyes Wide Open’ by Susan B, and I thought then (and still do) that it was one of the most erotic stories I had ever read. I wondered whether I could write something similar and so in 2015 I registered the name Luedon and submitted ...