All Comments on 'Billie - Scarred for Life Ep. 04'

by luedon

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree

Nothing at all interesting about this, and the fact that you are just such a boring, stupid and arrogant person makes anything you say grating on the nerves like nails on a chalk board. Your comments are those of a simpering fool who thinks they are smart. You lower the IQ of everyone on the site every time you log on.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
After the whole story...

After the whole story, some issues stand up, but for me the most important, even more than her problem was: The Friends: That's what I call true friends! True friends are there to help when needed and that's what they did. They didn't used her problems to have an easy fuck with them and in the end she would have even more problems troubling her...I think this story ends here, but only @luedon knows it...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

lueWHORE needs some dying.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Idiotic!!!

What a bunch of crap!! That authors always search for new abnormalities to manifest swinging sharing or cuckolding!! Be aware 98% of all marriages/partnerships trying swinging sharing or cuckolding get divorced/separated! Its amazing that the authors at "loving wives" always know the other 2%!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
For trash by trash

Not worth spending a second reading. Just like the comments this dog makes.

rnebularrnebularalmost 7 years ago
Confused about comments

After reading all four parts, I am still confused as to why so many people will 1* bomb and comment negatively on a story like this. I suppose that it's likely more an attack on the author, than the story itself.

This story explores a very real problem for Billie, and as I've been saying all along, it was mostly her lack of faith in Jim, that he would be able to deal with her problem if she told him about it. In the end, she is shown ways to help her, and they finally have the first of many conversations about what they can do together to help her out.

I applaud Luedon for this effort, and will gladly help offset the personal attacks with a 5*. I would hope that a community of "adults" would be able to put personal feelings aside about an author, and read the story for what it is.

Billie didn't humiliate Jim. She didn't drag some huge bull into the room and make Jim watch her be used like a whore. She didn't run around behind his back and fuck anything that had a swinging dick between their legs. Yes, she had some impure thoughts about Roman, but I challenge anyone that tries to lie and say they don't at least fantasize about someone other than their significant other, even if only once or twice in their lives.

Okay, end of my rant. I hope to see more from Lue, as exploration of human emotions is one of the things I enjoy most in life. "People watching" is one of my favorite activities, wondering what other people's lives are like after they disappear from mine.

Thank you for sharing,

RNebular

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply wasn't entertaining on any level.

Maybe it was the fact that there are all types of mentally ill people out there. Maybe it was that I just couldn't sympathize with these characters. Maybe it was badly written so that I just didn't care. But this story just flatlined. Unlikable characters wrapped up in serious issues just didn't make for a good read. Try again. This was badly done.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-REMEMBER

Hey idiot, explain how a btb story is fetish? Do you know what you're talking about, or like always just blowing smoke up your ass. Come legend day, may I suggest you don't bother clicking on loving wives, you won't like a single story. How much you want to bet your sorry ass will be making comments anyway.

No comment on story, didn't read previous chapters, so it doesn't make sense to read this one. The life style this author writes about doesn't interest me.

davwoodavwooalmost 7 years ago
5* a finely crafted story

My complements to Luedon for presenting a LV story that is unusually different. I'm a man but I have to empathise with Billie who had some real emotional issues to deal with. I witnessed my wife's caesarean birth and I gave praise for her strength and courage. We men should appreciate what our women have to go through to give birth and then to raise a child.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
You Know

It didn't do much for me. It was interesting, to a point, but now what happens? Definitely unfinished but I don't know if I would want it continued. Sometimes its best leaving things unsaid than to continue. But if there is another chapter and it goes in fetish I won't read it.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
LOL

I do not read these type stories only I like to read the comment section.

What a funny opinion I have met here several time recently. Now I read a comment here, "the BTB is fetish according to an Anonym comment". I think the BTB stories are not equal quality, but the central plot is that event in the excellent quality BTB stories that the cheated on husband finds happines with other woman and the cheater ex deserves something wronger in her life or during the divorce.

According to this opinion a divorced husband finds happier life with other woman in the true/real life then he had with the previouse cheating wife THIS LIFE EVENT IS FETISH, SEXUAL EXTREMITY, NOT VANILLA LIFE, ETC..

LOL

I recommend to read Vulcez "How Are You" excellent BTB story to neutral readers to decide fetish or not fetish the BTB stories.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Really well done installment

Builds nicely on previous ones, and continues to give great insight into this females thinking and emotions. Your scoring & comments are undoubtably influenced by your many comments on other stories. You are viewed as "pro-cheating/hotwifing/cucking".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I appreciate that the word "scarred" was

spelled correctly in the title. Many writers confuse scarred and scared, I'm afraid.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments, particularly the thoughtful ones

Impo: You and I have disagreed on a couple of things in the past, but yes, friends are good to have. I saw Jana as taking the role of Very Best Female Friend, who in my experience can be every bit as helpful as a professional counsellor.

Bayernpeter: You do realise that 99% of all statistics on the web are made up?

Rnebular: I also saw Billie's problem as very real in her mind. But she felt that she couldn't talk to the one person who could help (husband Jim).

Davwoo: Post-natal depression is bad enough, put it with a caesarean, and then sterility, and you've got a problem.

BetrayedByLove: There's always a problem of where to stop. But as I said in the introduction this was the concluding episode. "And they all lived happily ever after" was all I could think of after this.

Patillie: I have to accept that some of my comments haven't pleased some of the commentariat. I'm not "pro-cheating/hotwife/cucking" as many seem to believe. I am pro understanding why people do things before making moral judgements.

Anonymous, Re 'scarred'. As a practising pedant regarding the English language, I have to avoid making obvious errors myself. However, I did agonise over "her's" as the possessive when Roman was discussing Jana's hair.

Again, thanks all,

Lue

Ps: As well as exploring the insecurity Billie was feeling, I also tried to work into the story the roles of fantasy and physical stimulation in the orgasm. Masters & Johnston all those years ago reported a few women fantasising to orgasm without physical stimulation. I saw Billie having to get back to physical stimulation without the distracting fantasies.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
"Hers"

lue,

I missed it and don't have time to go back and search, but "hers" is a possessive by itself, similar to "his," and no apostrophe is used.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 7 years ago
If you aint burning bitches

You gonna get wrecked!

The only fault in the Tale of Billie's woe is the 60 days that lapsed between latest posting. Favorable aspects incude but are not limited to: Believable, well developed characters, impeccable grammar, a novel twist, and well written sexy time scenes.

Good writing begets comments and those comments come in all forms from the thoughful critique to the 1 bomb dropped by the basement dwelling cretins, whom if one were to take a black light to their bedroom would undoubtedly reveal a scene straight out of a a Jackson Pollock painting.

The mind is a powerful component to sexuality and this story refects that on multiple levels. Well done. Full marks.

luedonluedonover 6 years agoAuthor
Lamebrain strikes again

How in fortune's name does any person with two brain cells to rub together mangle the English language in the way this woman does?

Exhibit 1:

"Gosh this story is so pathetic stupid nonsense wimp. 1* for this crap. In fact the writer seems to be gay with he's written style.

What ugly and complete waste of time reading this garbage. The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid, nonsense wimp and brainless like this horrible story.

1* for this lame."

Does anybody have even the faintest idea what she's talking about? She obviously doesn't. If English is her first language her teacher has a lot to answer for.

Lue

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Good writing

I just can't relate to your characters.

The men seem very meh when it comes to other men fucking their wives. Men like that, cucks or swingers, are not the norm, especially how they are written.

They are probably an amalgam of traits that you find attractive and/or erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting concept but

The story has an interesting and unusual concept but the characters aren't as clearly developed as they could have been. Jim is supposed to be a good man but good men don't force their wives into having a second child when the doctors tell him that she might not survive the pregnancy. Good men don't then ignore the consequential psychological damage and then proposition her best friend. Gentle words don't compensate for callous actions. She is a very damaged woman who feels guilty for being damaged and has the misfortune to be married to someone who seems oblivious to his role in causing her problems. Neither of them really evolve during the course of the story and the ending offers a soupcon of hope but nothing more. Good but could have been much better.

LA

luedonluedonalmost 6 years agoAuthor
True up to a point, LA

Thanks for your thoughtful comment. Billie and Jim were based on two real people, although the real ones weren't married to each other and Billie behaved differently to the way I thought she would when I started writing her. (The 'real Billie' became promiscuous, as I said in earlier comments.)

Jim had been a wild boy in his youth, but settled in marriage. He did briefly return to an earlier type when he made the suggestion to Jana, but mostly he became a very conscientious businessman and loving husband. But his family history was patriarchal. He desperately wanted a son. Thus the unreasonable pressure on Billie.

I'd still be inclined to agree with Jana that he was a "good man" at heart.

Thanks again for commenting.

Lue

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
WoW!

Not at all what I expected but SO MUCH BETTER. You tell a GREAT STORY.... Thank You. The men were not 'meh' they were men and they loved their women. They were not ego-driven 'performers' like in a lot of stories in this LW category. I liked the female characters and could love either one of them. This story made me feel good in so much as I felt the people and wanted them to be real. You can write like this anytime, I SHALL READ IT!

luedonluedonover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Moblane

As I wrote the story, Billie developed into a quite different character from the start of her story to where she ended up. As I have mentioned in other comments, she started out based on a lady I knew who had a similar disastrous birthing experience, but her reactions were (sadly) to go searching in an apparent attempt to prove to herself that she was still sexually attractive.

Billie took a less personally destructive path, aided by supportive friends. I started liking her more and more as her character developed. In a way, she wrote herself.

Lue

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 5 years ago
Oh Luedon, you've done it again...

The story speaks for itself. As with your others, it is well written in pretty much every significant aspect. I have thought about the "negative" comments and would like to comment. I am not sure that negative comments are really negative. The goal of the writer is not always to tell a story with a happy ending and leave the reader feeling good. A purpose is sometimes to provoke thought, to stir emotions, to make the reader think about his life and life in general or, perhaps, to reveal a world as yet hidden from the reader. Most of the "negative" comments demonstrate that your stories do that. Well done.

luedonluedonabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks V Sailor

I agree. Provoking emotions in the reader is a worthy aim for an author. Positive or negative is fine. Indifference would be a disaster.

That's why I appreciate the comments to the Literotica stories -- my stories and those of other authors.

Lue

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You write well

You can tell a story as well as anyone. I just can't really invest in your stories. I don't lowball them, as I said , you write very well. But I just don't care for extramarital sex in any context. I thought you might avoid that here, but even with no PIV sex, they still were married to other people. Good story, but not for me.

luedonluedonabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks, 26thNC, for your comments on all four episodes

I recognise your outlook as being a widely held one, and perfectly valid.

I have known people like Jana and Roman (and Anneke and Bruce in another of my stories) who led what some call an alternative lifestyle, and I accept their outlook as being perfectly valid too. Just so long as nobody gets irretrievably hurt.

It would be a dull world if we all were the same.

Lue

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Freaking great! I absolutely LOVE to do with a woman what.Roman did. I'm glad you made the open marriage people decent and moral.

People can be full on kinky about sex and still be kind, morally upright, and trustworthy. Depends on the individual.

luedonluedonover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments on several episodes, Old Bear

Of my few stories, Billie is my favourite character. She grew into something she wasn't intended to be as the story went on.

You say you like doing with a woman what Roman did to Billie. I love being on the receiving end. It was thrilling back in the day, and even at 75 it still works for me.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very good yarn!

Billie Scarred for Life Ep 03

byluedon©

Episode3 - On Page39 & 40 (My file madeup of cutting and pasting the 4-Sories together.) when Jana tells Billie that Barrington told Jim that he fucked her. Jim approached her and was interested to have his way with her and she knew this was not their usual banter but that Jim was seriously thinking of fucking her. They discuss it for a while and when Billie says, "Well why don't you do it anyhow? You'll do it for him better than I can." - Now it becomes a story for things are about to happen – it’s not all in her mind.

And so we came to the 4th Episode – to the end … on a very good note. One can sometimes not help to try and predict or play it forward trying to think where the writer will take the story. This came as a total surprise and a good one. Thank for sharing! Full Marks – 5-Stars!

luedonluedonover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment, Anonymous.

As I have said in earlier comments, the characters were based on people I have known but grew jn different directions as the story developed. Billie especially so.

Jim reverted briefly to what he had been before marriage when he tried it on with Jana but immediately regretted it. As Jana said in Ch.4, "Jim's a good man."

Of all the characters in my stories, I liked Billie best.

.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the more original LW tales. It's the scars that don't show that are the hardest to heal. Every now and then I need reminding of that.

LA

luedonluedonabout 1 month agoAuthor
What Billie Had

Thanks to Boobytrap73's story in Erotic Couplings, I now realise that when Billie told Roman that what she thought might have been an orgasm actually has a proper name - nipplegasm. All is explained in 'Nipplegasms are a real thing'.

Live and learn. Thank you Boobytrap.

Lue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluedon@luedon
186 Followers
Soon after I discovered Literotica, I found ‘Eyes Wide Open’ by Susan B, and I thought then (and still do) that it was one of the most erotic stories I had ever read. I wondered whether I could write something similar and so in 2015 I registered the name Luedon and submitted ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories