Billie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimewest
jimewest
72 Followers

"You don't even have an organization behind you, how can you promise their support if you don't represent them?"

"Well, we can try to help you campaign in the dorms...." Only to be cut short again.

"That's not a sure thing, and we doubt if you can deliver any more than your two votes in any election." Suddenly, all the logical arguments she had thought would help seemed to make no sense to the now-dizzy Billie, and she was getting no support from Kelli on this.

Kelli was smiling. "Of course we understand you have to get something in return for your support..." She paused to put down her glass and reach over with a hand to each side, and place them on the thighs of the men on her couch. "Let's get down to the bottom line. How about if both Billie and I agree to "date" each of the officers between now and the election, can we get your support, then?"

Billie's breath caught in her throat at this offer, and she stopped breathing. She looked around at each man with wide eyes, and thought to herself..."well, they ARE kinda cute. Maybe that wouldn't be so bad," and said nothing, but waited for a response.

Phil was the first to speak up. "No, no, that won't do it." Both girls' hearts sank. "Just dating the six of us won't get you the support of the whole fraternity. They'll take our recommendations only so far. They have to get to know you both.

Kelli spoke, "ALL of them? You expect both of us to put out to ALL the fraternity members? What is that, 30 or 40 guys?" "What do you think we are, a couple of whores?" Logic, at this point had escaped her.

Pat got a sly look on his face. "No, no, certainly NOT," he exclaimed, "we wouldn't support a couple of whores to be Campus Queen. But, at the same time, you can understand we have to support girls we know really well, don't you?"

He waited. Both girls nodded. "And we can't expect our brothers to support someone they don't like, right?"

Pat waited until he got nods. "So, why don't we do it this way....each of you will date half the Seniors in the fraternity, then, if they're all agreeable, we'll promise you the fraternity's support in the election.?"

Both girls thought this over a minute, asked several questions, and ended with Kelli asking, "How many seniors are there, and how do we choose who dates which half?"

Seeing they were agreeable to some sort of arrangement, Pat said, "There are a total of 12 seniors in the fraternity, the six officers here and six more. Each of you can date three officers, and three of the other seniors, for a total of six dates each. Three of the men not here will call each of you and arrange a date, and three of us will each call one of you and arrange a date, also. How's that?"

Billie looked at Kelli, who was busy looking at the growing bulges she was running her hands over, and Kelli nodded. "That sounds all right," Billie finally replied, although the math totally escaped her at the moment, slurring her words just a little from the effects of the "cokes" and the male hands now caressing her bare thighs, "we have an agreement." With that, there was a loud cheer from the men, and the ones on each side of Kelli and Billie gave them a big congratulatory hug.

"Remember," added Pat, "each of your dates has to be in agreement to get our support!" "And I think it's time we had a show of good faith on your girl's part, don't you?"

As he was saying this, Phil, who had grabbed Billie at the earlier meeting, again slid his arm behind her, and the other hand under her thighs, and scooped her into his lap. Looking into her surprised, somewhat fuzzy eyes, he again pressed his mouth to hers.

"Noooom," gasped Billie, but then was swept away by his big mouth moving on her full lips, and his tongue entering her half-open mouth. He moved slower this time, and she wasn't so startled by his actions. Almost immediately, she started kissing him back. Her small arms went around his neck, and she darted her little tongue into his mouth, where he began to suck on it. Her reactions slowed by the alcohol, his big hand sliding up the inside of her thigh went largely unnoticed by her mind, but her body was responding by parting her knees to allow him greater access.

The men on either side of Kelli turned to her, and began softly kissing her neck and shoulders, where the off-the-shoulder neckline bared them. They were also running one hand up the inside of each thigh, to meet at her moist panties, and they began to stroke her mons mound through her panties. One man kissed a panting Kelli on her soft lips, while the other slid his free hand under the sweater onto her bare tummy. This got a quick response of a little shudder from Kelli. She increased the caressing she'd already been doing on their hard pricks. This got them all to breathing harder, and the temperature in the room went up even more. She began frantically kissing them both, back and forth, crushing her lips to first one, then the other, their tongues moving inside her wet lips. " Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," she hummed.

Meanwhile, Billie was still kissing Phil, running her hands around his neck, and sucking on his tongue. Phil was gently caressing her thigh and sliding his fingers over the moist strip of panty covering her virgin vagina, which caused her to squirm against his erect penis inside his pants. It got harder, and bigger. Their couch-mate, who had been taking all this in, was beginning to feel left-out, so he slid over closer and grasping the bottom of Billie's sweater, lifted it to expose her trim tummy, and slid his hands around her from behind, rubbing and caressing the exposed flesh.

She sighed, and kissed Phil harder, not knowing why. Ooooooo, everything felt so goooood...when the man behind her slid both hands up to the bottom of her perky tits, he got even more excited to find them unencumbered by a bra. He lifted them from the bottom, and squeezed them gently and moved his fingers over her taut nipples, making them rise even harder and larger off her tit-flesh.

Billie gasped, then moaned into Phil's mouth. What were they doing to her? Oooooooo it just felt better and better...."I've got to stop them from doing this," Billie thought, "Not in front of all these other people, here in daylight where everyone can see everything...but, ohhhhhh, just a little more, it feels sooooo good."

The man behind her tightened his grip, and started massaging her firm tits, kneading and caressing them and pulling on her nipples. Overwhelmed by the sensations her body was sending, she let her slim thighs part some more, and Phil slid his hand inside the leg band of her panties and up and down her moist vaginal slit, eliciting more groans into his open mouth, where her little tongue was darting around and around.

"Oh, I've got to make them stop this," Billie thought, "this is soooo naughty and wicked..." She pulled her mouth away from Phil's and looked across at Kelli on the other couch. What she saw made her gasp.

Kelli was sitting with her legs over the legs of the boys on either side of her, still kissing first one, then the other, passionately. Her sweater was missing, and the boys took turns suckling her large titties. Her panties were on the floor, and each boy was sliding a finger in-and-out of Kelli's wet, hot vagina. Kelli was moaning, and wriggling her butt and humping up at the fingers that were setting her on fire!

"Oooooooo...that's so naughty," thought Billie, before the man behind her grasped the bottom of her sweater with both hands and slid it up her body, and she automatically raised her arms and allowed it to be pulled over her head and off her slim arms. "Sooooo naughty." Phil again captured her lips and she went back to enthusiastically kissing him.

Pat, across the room, nudged Steve, "See," he whispered, "I told you we'd get her ...and Kelli as a bonus. That damn Phil always has to rush things, and almost scared her off."

"Yeah, man," Steve enthused, "you're right, as usual. I can't wait to get a piece of that!"

"Just take it easy," Pat counseled, "we've lots of time, let's not mess it up by rushing them too much."

"O.K., you've always been right before," Steve agreed, "but I'm so hard my dick might explode." With that, he took out his sizeable prick and started rubbing it. "Damn, that looks hot."

Phil released Billie's lips, and eased her back into the man behind her, who was massaging her tits, and nibbling her neck, and then turned her head to kiss him. She responded with enthusiasm. Kissing felt sooooo gooood...

Meanwhile, Phil slid both hands under her bubble-butt, grasped the waist of her panties, and pulled them down off her trim hips, down her slim thighs, over her rounded knees and calves, and off over her tiny size 4 shoes, to drop onto the floor. She was still wriggling her buns over his hard prick when he ran his big hands back up to grasp a firm butt-cheek in each hand and lift her hips up to his waiting mouth as he moved to his knees on the floor. He kissed her pussy lips like he'd been kissing her lips, and laved his tongue over her vaginal slit and into the labia.

Billie jerked and quivered, knowing she must stop this, it was getting out of hand, but without the willpower to do so. And, it felt sooooo gooood... Her clitoris popped out between the labia, and Phil lovingly lapped at it. "Ooohhhhh...Oooohhhhh," Billie moaned, pulling her lips away from the man kissing her, (what was his name?) and her mouth dropped open, as she continued gasping and moaning, arching her back to bring her hips closer to Phil's mouth.

Now Phil lowered her little butt back onto the couch cushions. Not losing contact with his mouth, he quickly started undoing his pants, and slipped them to his knees, along with his shorts. Billie was now laying on the couch, with one foot over Phil's shoulder, her head in the other man's lap, (who was that?) her tiny hands rubbing and encouraging his hands to fondle her breasts.

On the other couch, Kelli had been turned around to sit on the lap of one of the men fondling her hot body, facing him. His prick was sticking up between their bellies, and the other man was standing behind the couch, his pants on the floor, while Kelli lovingly stroked and licked his hard cock. He grasped the back of her head with both hands, and placed his cock on her lips, running it back and forth. When Kelli opened her mouth, he pulled her lips over his cock, slowly entering her wet, hot mouth.

At the same time, the boy under her lifted her hips slightly and centered his prick on her vaginal opening, which was already swollen and starting to part her slippery-wet labia. With a sudden jerk upwards, he pulled Kelli's hips down, and his prick slid all the way up into her tight hole. Kelli screamed, but the sound was muffled by the prick in her mouth. Kelli used her leg and hip muscles, assisted by the man's hands, and started an up-down, in-out motion, while swirling her firm butt in circles. God! That felt soooooo good! She started sucking cock in earnest, her cheeks hollowing as the prick withdrew, and puffing out as it returned to the warm depths of her mouth. This was heaven! For all three of them. The man she was fucking bent and started sucking on her big tits.

Phil stood, losing contact with Billie's clit, and her eyes slitted half-open to see him standing with his erect penis pointing at her wet pussy. "Nooooo..."she breathed, "I can't do this...I'm a virgin!" But she made no move to sit up or get away.

Phil stared incredulously, "You're a virgin? For real?"

"Yes," she whimpered, "I've never...done it before..."

"Damn!" said Phil, "this is gonna be great! Don't worry, honey, I'll be real good to you." With that, he ran his cock head up and down her pussy furrow, wetting the tip, slowly parted her labia with it, and started easing it into her tight pussy.

"Uuuuhhhhhhh," moaned Billie, not from pain, but because the smooth cockhead felt soooo good! Phil pushed a little harder, and more prick entered, slowly. This was feeling better all the time! Pat and Steve had heard her say she was a virgin, and gathered at the back of the couch to watch her de-flowering with intense excitement.

Now Billie was moaning continuously, "Ummmmmm, ahhhhh, ooohhhhh..." as it felt better and better to take in more and more cockmeat. She could feel herself stretching, and it felt heavenly. Phil's cock ran up against her maidenhead, and he continued his slow, steady penetration, until his way was blocked by her stretching hymen. Billie could feel herself stretching, and it felt great! Phil pulled back, and returned, stretching her more, and back, and, taking a deep breath, slammed in with all the power he could muster! There was an audible "pop" as her hymen tore, one little stab of pain, and he was in her all the way past her cervix. Billie screamed, and had an orgasm from the intense pleasure/pain. Her hips jerked and trembled, then shuddered to a stop. She had passed out.

There was a general cheer went up from the other people in the room, led by her roomie, Kelli, who had stopped her pneumatic action on both pricks invading her body to watch. Then Kelli started pumping again, with her pussy, her hand, and her mouth, rapidly bringing both men to a climax, along with herself. The dick in her pussy came first, spurting up into her womb, and setting off an orgasm in her wrenching pussy. Kelli stopped sucking and withdrew the prick from her mouth to concentrate on cumming, and to squeal, moan, and whimper her release.

As she came down from the sexual high, she tugged the boy behind the couch, and said, "Come around here and fuck me!" While he was coming around the couch, Kelli lifted her hips and let the dick in her pussy fall out, and then slid to her knees on the floor and began cleaning it off with her mouth. Kelli just loved sucking cock. The other man dropped to his knees behind her and, grasping her hips, brought her pussy in line with his rampant cock. He slid in till his balls hit her clitoris, and Kelli gasped at the sudden intrusion, and started churning her buttocks in circles as he withdrew and slammed back in. Quickly, they set up a reciprocal motion, pushing, pulling, and rotating their hips. Kelli continued to suck on the cock in her mouth, as she was getting royally reamed doggie-style.

Phil was still pumping in and out of Billie's well-lubricated pussy when her eyes fluttered open and she came back from never-never land.

She was moaning continuously, saying, "Ooooohhhhh...ummmmmmm,... uhhhhhhh, gooood, ...so gooood!"

She still had her head in the other man's lap, and he was still excitedly fondling her tits and plucking at her nipples. Billie's mouth was opening and closing like a fish out of water, and her tiny tongue ran back and forth around her full, swollen lips.

"I've got to have some of that!" the man at her head said, and he lifted Billie's head off his lap, stood up, and pushed his sweat pants down to his ankles. Billie's eyes were closed when the head of his cock rubbed against her kiss-swollen lips. Without thinking, Billie parted her lips and kissed it, then sucked it into her small mouth. God! He'd died and gone to heaven and was getting a blowjob from an angel! Her mouth was so wet and warm and tight, with her tiny tongue circling his cock that he almost came immediately. He pulled out briefly, so he wouldn't go off so fast, then slid it past her lips again, and started pumping into her mouth, slowly, then faster and faster. Phil was doing the same to her pussy. She was in heaven!

Nothing in her life experience had ever prepared her for such bliss! This was fantastic! God! What had she been missing all these years trying to remain a virgin? Phil buried his cock to the hilt in her tiny vagina, and his body stiffened as the cum pumped out of his prick into the depths of her tiny body, which caused her to also stiffen, and a second orgasm began, which increased the activity of her sucking mouth, and the prick in her mouth started pumping also. They all three came simultaneously, and for a couple of minutes, they jerked, and moaned, and shuddered to a climax, then, drained, they separated and slumped, momentarily wasted, and sucking air.

"God! That was so extreme!" Billie said.

She looked up into the faces of Pat and Steve, leaning over the couch, and turned a bright shade of pink from embarrassment. They'd seen everything! How could she face any of them again?

She closed her eyes, with a dreamy sort of embarrassed smile on her lips, still blushing. She roused to a warm, rough-textured feeling on her groin and thighs. Steve had gotten a warm washrag and was washing the blood and vaginal secretions off her crotch from her busted cherry. "How sweet!" she thought, "and, ummm, it feels soooo good!"

He followed with a towel and dried her off. Discarding the towel, Steve bent and gave her exposed clitoris a lick with his rough tongue. Well, at least it felt rough to her now super-sensitive clitoris and pussy lips, but at the same time, it was sooooo sexy! She never knew sex could feel so goooood. Lord! At all the years she'd wasted remaining a virgin!

Then Billie's eyes flew wide open. "Oh, my gosh!" she exclaimed, I'm not protected! I'll get pregnant!"

"There, there," Steve soothed, "Not to worry, we already thought of that, Phil was wearing a condom, and so will the rest of us..."

Billie relaxed, her mind whirling, "They had this all planned! ...and what does he mean, the rest of us? I'm pooped! Worn-out! How much more do they expect?"" She didn't have long to wonder, as Steve bent back to his licking of her vagina, teasing her clit with his tongue, and her mind quickly was taken over by the sensations running through her super-charged body.

Meanwhile, across the room, Kelli had finished cleaning up the one boy's dick with her mouth, and the other man buried in her hot cunt was driving her over the edge. She crowed with victory as her pussy contracted and held his prick so tight he couldn't withdraw, and pussy-juice started running down her thighs, as he also started pumping jism deep into her cervix.

Kelli had been on the pill for years, so wasn't worried about pregnancy. When she'd decided at age 16 she liked boys, she'd gone to the family doctor for her first prescription, with the approval of her liberal-minded parents, who didn't want an illegitimate grandbaby from their hot teenage daughter. She'd already been lucky with the first two or three boys she'd allowed to go "all the way," and wasn't already pregnant. She also thought that taking the pill is what helped grow her boobs to the size they are, and make them as sensitive as they stayed. She arched her back, threw back her head, and they both throbbed to a panting stop, and the man pulled his condom-sheathed prick from her dripping slit.

Pat then grasped her hips, and pulled her to her feet, turned her around, and buried his long tongue in her mouth. She kissed him back eagerly, then, making a small jump, with the help of Pat's hands on her butt, wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her tender titties against his bare chest. "Uuummmmmm," she breathed, "you taste good."

Pat reached down and grasped his hard cock, and rubbed it up and down her crack, before finding her hole, and pressing it upward into her vagina. Kelli threw her head back, and with a little jerk, impaled herself on his prick. "AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh! She breathed, "that's goooooooddd."

She immediately began twisting her pussy in circles and bobbing up and down on the hard cock. "Oh, yes, God, yes, that's soooo good." It was all Pat could do to remain standing, with a pink mini-tornado attached to his rod. Kelli was gasping, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh, yes, fuck me...," so he leaned her back over the couch and collapsed on her churning body. Kelli never quit moving, and Pat started stroking in and out of her hot box. The first two had only gotten her warmed up; despite the two orgasms, she wanted MORE! And Pat was so turned-on, he gave her all he had...over and over and over. They got into a harsh rhythm, and it sounded like someone getting their butt spanked, as the slap, slap, slap continued. This couldn't last long, it was too intense.

jimewest
jimewest
72 Followers