Billie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie was going out of her mind as the sensations on her just-deflowered vagina warmed her entire body, spreading from her groin in both directions, down to her toes, and up, causing a flush on her beautiful face, now contorted in passion. Her head was turning so fast, rolling back and forth, that her pony tail was history, and her hair was an auburn blizzard. She found herself holding her breath, dizzy from lack of oxygen, let out a long sigh, and gasped for air.

She grabbed Steve's hair and pulled him back from her groin. Staring into his face, she whispered, "Fuck me, oh, please, fuck me, I need you, please...?"

Never one to disappoint a lady, Steve did just that, easing his body above her, his chest mashing her pert tits, he fumbled to put his prick in her churning pussy.

"Here, let me," Billie said, and grasping his cock in her tiny hand, she marveled, her fingers wouldn't reach all the way around it. Nevertheless, she pulled it in line with her open vagina, and Steve eased it in until her hand moved out of the way.

He gazed down at her lust-glazed eyes and groaned, "Oh, my God, you're so tight!" "Mmmmmmm," Billie replied, "you're so big!" He started stroking in and out, gaining a little with each stroke, but it must have taken ten minutes before he hit bottom, and they were both gasping at the friction, despite the wetness from his pussy-eating and her natural secretions.

"Uh," moaned Billie, and then "uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with each stroke as Steve pulled out and shoved back in, in short strokes. "Uh, uh, uh, uh..." The strokes kept getting longer and longer, as her pussy-walls became accustomed to the huge invader, and Billie wrapped her legs around his hips and locked her slim ankles behind his driving buttocks. She squeezed his neck with her arms and his hips with her legs, then seemed to lock-up, as she started cumming...and cumming...and cumming like a string of firecrackers, until she turned loose and fell back on the couch, gasping again, because she'd been holding her breath through the multiple-orgasms. Steve continued stroking, and wriggling his butt from side-to-side, and, again, she found herself responding, thrusting back at him. "God," she thought, "what's happened to me? I can't get enough."

Pat and Kelli groaned out their orgasms, muscles tense and privates throbbing, and he fell back, seated on the couch, while Kelli turned around and, taking the condom off his deflating member, sucked and licked at it, slowly and lazily, as they both came down from the mountain they'd just climbed, breathing heavily. Kelli liked cum almost as much as she liked cock. They were both watching Billie thrust her pelvis up to receive Steve's tool, buttocks clenching, and tits bobbing.

Kelli said, "We've unleashed another sex-machine, like me." And they both laughed.

Pat said, "You say that like it's a bad thing." And they laughed again, as they kissed each other deeply. As they watched, Steve and Billie both tensed, he grunted, she squealed, and they had another orgasm.

4. She Loves It!

Both girls managed to get themselves back dressed and presentable, and, with good-bye kisses and hugs for all the boys, maneuvered across the now-dark campus to their dorm room, where they collapsed on their respective beds and slept, still dressed, until morning. Except for a lot of giggling, they hadn't discussed their adventure much.

They awoke to the sun streaming in the window, both with mild hang-overs and stale breath, and lay staring at each other.

"Did we really do that?" groaned Billie, "I can't believe...."

"Let's get cleaned up," said Kelli, "a nice hot shower and some breakfast is what we need."

They managed to peel off their rumpled clothes, get into a robe and make it to the community bathroom, where they showered, washed hair, and did all the girlie-primping to look presentable. Dressed in sweats, they made it to the cafeteria and several cups of coffee and a huge breakfast later, sat looking at one another.

"Did we really agree to date all the seniors?" Billie murmured, "My gosh, I'm so embarrassed..."

"Embarrassed, my ass," said Kelli, "you've never had an experience like that in your life." It was great!" Or, at least you thought so yesterday, didn't you? I saw how you reacted."

"Well, yes, I did," sighed Billie. "It was heavenly. But what do they think of us? What will it do to our reputations?"

"It was heavenly, wasn't it? I haven't cum so much in my whole life, sighed Kelli, "and I want MORE, a lot more."

Billie giggled then, "Yeah, I guess so do I. I've never felt like that. I want to do it again, but not right now. My little pussy is stiff and sore." "But I definitely want more. I can't believe I missed out on years of sex. God! What a waste!" I never realized my body could feel like that. My fingers never gave me that kind of pleasure."

The made their way back to the dorm room, where Kelli booted up the computer and continued working on her research paper. Billie also had some studying to do, so she picked up her book bag and walked across campus to the library.

She felt great! Somehow she felt freer than she had just 24 hours ago, and noticed even more the smiles and eyes that followed her twitching little bubble-butt, even inside the sweatsuit she was wearing.

By the time she got to the library, her nipples were rubbing against the soft sweatshirt and fully erect and hard. Now she recognized the tingling in her groin that she'd dismissed all these years. She was HORNY. "Lord, I must be a real slut," she thought, "after all that, I still want more." Arriving at the library, she noticed all the lusty looks she was getting as she settled into one of the study kiosks, opened her books and started reading and taking notes.

She'd been studying for awhile when she heard a soft voice say, "Hello, Billie."

She looked up into the eyes of a boy she recognized as one of the Senior Sig Eps Seniors. "Oh, Hi," she said. "I didn't see you standing there, I was so busy." Actually, she'd been half-concentrating on her studying, and half-musing over what had happened yesterday, and getting hornier remembering the big cocks invading her body.

"Uh... I'd like to ask you to go out with me ... maybe tomorrow night?" the boy asked.

"Sure," Billie answered," what time and where?"

"My last lab is over at 5:00 tomorrow afternoon --" he replied, "how 'bout we catch a bite of dinner... say, around 6?"

"That sounds really nice," said Billie," I'd love to."

"Great, I'll pick you up at the dorm at 6, then," he said, and started to walk away.

Billie didn't know why she did it, but she asked, "Uh... do you have to go now?"

"No, I'm through for the day," he said.

Billie stood, gathered up her books, and reaching for his hand, pulled him to the back of the library where there were some soundproof rooms for band members to practice their instruments and listen to music. Finding an empty one, Billie pulled him inside. Once inside, she set down her books and, lifting up on tip-toe, kissed him full on the mouth. He was somewhat surprised, but responded eagerly, pushing his tongue into her tiny mouth, where she sucked on it happily. Her arms went around his neck, and his hands went to her waist, pulling her body tight against him.