All Comments on 'Billie's Sore Ass'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY PLEASE FAVOR IT

Those who have had similar experiences, please comment.

Likewise any readers comments or emails are welcome.

As this story is published today, in the first days of the year 2018, let me wish you all a happy New Year. May all you wish for cum true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
evil

The whole bunch should be jailed and gang raped. I can't understand the need for violence.

erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
yes, the world is filled with evil people

but there is an erotic element to the trials that Billie goes through and some of it he actually finds enjoyable, the rest of it is just over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do your research

If you're gonna hint that you went to Harvard at least get the facts straight. No fraternities on the Yard, no dorms with parking lots, no statue of a Greek goddess at the campus entrance

erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
thanks for your comment but note the following google that says differently

Harvard may end frats, sororities, and final clubs by punishing ...

www.slate.com/.../harvard_may_end_frats_sororities_and_final_clubs_by_punishing...

Jul 14, 2017 - An official Harvard University committee has recommended that the administration prohibit all students from joining exclusive, traditionally single-gender social clubs like fraternities, sororities, and so-called “final clubs.” After a damning report found that Harvard final clubs enabled a culture of sexual ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Frats, etc

Not saying that there aren't fraternities/sororities at the school; they exist. But they aren't on the "quad" (which is called the Yard)

erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
no mention of "quad or yard" exists in this story

but thanks for your comment

erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
as for parking there are over 73 parking lots

and plenty of female statues in the Harvard Art Museum. But your fact checking is moot because Billie says "maybe" as he does not want to give a definitive location. If you are looking for non-fiction perhaps you are looking in the wrong place. Give this poor cock sucker a break, he's been through enough! But thanks for your comments, believe me there are plenty of cocks being sucked at Harvard, I'm glad you didn't challenge that.

erectus123erectus123about 3 years agoAuthor

DEAR ANON- Did I say my name was Billy? Why do you assume the writer is the protagonist?

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Forced rape and abuse is never acceptable. The story went too far. The homoerotic bent of the fraternity haze, which in and of itself crosses lines - gives tremendous fantastical joy.

One that turns to forced slavery and then the filming and selling of the facial features forever ruining a man's life for $25.000 crosses all lines. It needs to end in an attorney and the campus fraternity men and their future earnings for life, each of the families of the brothers and all of their holdings, the National Fraternal Organization, the University, the facilities hosting the events, and any of the rapists on tape identifiable paying dearly. He deserves multiples of millions.

erectus123erectus123over 1 year agoAuthor

tubbysubby--please rewrite the story, hire an attorney and we will split the proceeds. Love ya baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a story. I had to jerk off for each section I read. Please sir, give me another.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, what a sexy story! It made me realize I must be gay because my dick never let up as I read and I dripped and came so nicely. I'm going to find a gay lover and see if I am a 'faggot.'

erectus123erectus12310 months agoAuthor

Search you horizons!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...