Billie's Sore Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

This part of the ordeal seemed over. Then they unchained me and helped me to my feet. My knees were sore from the gritty floor.I expected to be taken out of this place and was sure I would live through the night, but oh I was so wrong, they were just beginning.

Instead of letting me leave, they escorted me down a curving staircase into another dank room. The place smelled of cock, cum and piss. I wasn't wearing shoes and it felt damp, wet and sticky under my feet. They walked me to some sort of stockade and chained me standing up. I was totally naked and the cool air made me shiver. My dick had shrunk.

The posts were constructed in a 'V,' I realized my cock and balls were entirely accessible and could be easily handled from any direction. Then the roar of motorcycles from outside filled the air and shook the building. A rowdy group of guys stormed down the stairs, theirs boots clattering on the cement. I could smell their sweat and the leathers they wore. They were all shouting but I could not understand them. The noise seemed like a dirge, a roar that filled my ears, like you'd hear in a sports event.

A guy wearing a burlap bag with two eye slits approached and passed behind me. He pinched and slapped my ass a few times and lubed me up in preparation. These guys were a rough crowd and their cocks were rough. On older big guy with a crown on his leather jacket grabbed me by the chin lifted up my mask. The lights are so bright I was almost blinded.

"You better satisfy my guys or we'd crate you and leave you bleeding down in the harbor where the longshoreman will finish your off."

I was scared to death.

Thus began a gang rape that I cannot even describe because I fell in and out of consciousness.

I remember the threats, "We are going to fuck till you are dead meat."

"Bitch, sissy, were gonna fuck you till your ass is broken," one whispered in my ear.

Then they began, smacking my ass red and humping me, penetrating my ass, severely expanding my ass hole with their big dicks. If I had the choice of accommodating guys of their penis size, I'd have refused out of fear they'd split me apart. At that moment I was not free to choose. I had to stand there and allow each and every cock the opportunity. My screams or cries just served to encourage them.

Tied to this stockade in a standing position my legs were exhausted and my arms were weak from holding me up, as I sagged they would put their arms around me and lift me up, holding me by my naked ass as they forced themselves inside me. Their salty sperm burned as they tore up my insides while penetrating my rectum.

Over and over, one, two three guys, I was losing count. I'd passed out several times only to be awakened by a fresh penetration. Then it seemed to have ended. I guessed there were at least eight or ten guys who'd abused me. Then the leader, the guy with the crown on his leather jacket flashed a bright light in my face, my eyes had long since closed.

"Open your eyes you fagot,"

I opened weakly and he unzipped his leather pants and let them drop to his knees where they rested on his high black boots. He wore no underwear. He took out a smooth silver colored cock ring and fitted it on his large still flaccid cock which grew to full size as he stroked it.

Then he took out another cock ring but this one was frightening, it had points on it. He fitted it carefully onto the end of his cock, it settled just behind the head of his swollen massive member and then he smiled,

"This teaser is for your faggot," and he smacked my face, just hard enough to fully awaken me from the drugs stupor.

When I realized what was going to happen next I started to shout "No"—and this just made them all laugh. My cock had shrunk to nothing after these assaults. I probably looked like a girl at that point.

"Hey Dinky," shouted the leader, "I thought that stuff was supposed to give him a big time hard on. His cock and balls look like a tiny grape cluster. Get the zapper."

"Someone has to rub his cock first."

"Are you kidding? I ain't touching his little cock."

I guess Dinky, whoever he was, stuck something cold up my ass. It felt thick as a pencil, then the chief said,

"Zap Em."

Whatever this thing in my ass was, it shot an electrical charge right up my ass to my prostate and my dick took on a life of its own,

"Again, Zap Em again."

And my cock snapped to attention, then faltered.

"No more, please no more," I screamed.

"Again," the leader shouted and Dinky gave me a long blast and my cock jumped around, the shaft enlarged, filled and I was erect. I looked down and see the tip of my full erection and someone's hand was playing with it.

"Put a clamp on his cock so he don't lose it."

I was so hard I could hardly feel it as some sort of constrictor was placed over my erection.

"See that he don't lose that hard on while I fuck him," said the leader.

He had moved behind me now and he whipped me with his leather glove,

"Oh yes, this is for you faggot," and he lifted me up by my hips to the height of his cock. My ass already filled with his gang members cum as he plunged his cock with the pointed teaser ring into my ass, dislodging much of the cum that was inside me and I fainted.

This was fortunate because he was far from finished. I heard him command,

"Throw some water on the fagot,"

Instead of water they started spitting on me and finally a canteen of water was emptied on my head and I awoke.

"You don't want to miss this fagot" he snarled.

As he pushed further inside me, further and further holding my legs by the knees so he could get a full measure of my wet cumy ass and as I was about to pass out again, he shouted,

"Here it comes," and a massive eruption shook me like a tsunami as he came. Oh God he came in me so hard and I almost passed out once more.

And then he shouted, and I was embarrassed with his word,

"Look guys, the faggot is coming," and he was right.

I shad hot a giant load out into the cool subterranean air, first one then several more. Then I must have passed out for good.

The next thing I knew I was bundled into a blanket and pushed into the middle of three of my fraternity brother's seated in the back seat. They were cursing and smoking and I was getting sea sick, I asked them to pull over as I held my mouth and vomited a quart of cum and shat a quart of motorcycle cum out my ass. I was crying. They pulled me back in the car and drove back to the dorm.

I figured that was the end, I wanted nothing to do with this fraternity from hell and then in the morning a delivery guy with flowers and a giant fruit basket with cheese and wine and whiskey bottles arrived. The around lunch time a delivery guy with a fresh basket of fried chicken.

I was still in shock, my ass was still bleeding. My swollen gums had been attacked by so much cum. I felt so badly, I thought my teeth were rotting. I had no idea if I had contracted any disease. One of the brothers, a pre-med student, whose Dad was a pharmacist came over that night with a pill box filled with antibiotics.

"Take two a day until the pills are gone, it should be eight days. You look all right but we want to be sure."

A week later was the last day of hazing, I was determined to quit and not attend but at that night a group of the bigger frat guys arrived without notice and dragged me out of my dorm room and drove me to the back door of the frat house.

I began to shout,

"I can't take it any more, no more," and then I broke down into a pitiful heap on the floor.

The guys lifted me and carried me inside. When I entered all of a sudden the bright lights went on and I was in a room with all the fraternity brothers and the group of twenty-three remaining pledges.There was music and balloons and everyone had a drink in their hands.

A bright screen turned grey and when I looked up at the big TV screen, a gang of motorcycle guys were circling a victim, someone shouted,

"Look you fool, Billy it's you."

Then I realized they had filmed the entire gang rape and I was the star. As the movie played on, the sound of the guy with the crown of his jacket who raped me was shouting and then the recordings sound diminished and the Grand Master stepped forward,

"You Billie Bush are our golden pledge. We have been under severe economic distress but thanks to you all is well. We welcome you as a brother and await your move to live here with us under this roof. You will not have to pay for room and board for the next 12 months."

I was shocked, "What why, what is happening," I stammered in the direction of the Grand Master.

"We sold the film of your ordeal for $25,000 and the fraternity is free of debt and there is no chance our mortgage would be foreclosed.You Billie Bush, are our hero."

----------------

So that is how I became a fraternity brother in a supposed straight fraternity, although as you may have imagined, they may have thought they were straight but they didn't have any inhibitions about getting blown by a gay guy or fucking a gay guy's ass.

I've realized after all that went on, that you live and learn and although it was a terrible ordeal to go through, my ass was sore for 7-8 weeks and my cock was so beaten up it seemed to shrink. Zelda would come by once a day, I got to know her real well and she was really nice to me during my recovery. She'd give me massages and rub down my ass and cock and balls although there was no reaction, I stayed flaccid, my dick was dead.

Then one day in the middle of a cock massage, my cock came alive, and to my surprise I produced an erection and Zelda, God Bless her blew me and I came with clean white cum. She swallowed most of it but some ran down her chin and dribbled on her huge tit.

Yes, she always got nude before she massaged me. That ejaculation felt so good, like old times in the beach cave. Not having an ejaculation for so long I nearly choked her with my cum load. But all in all, I learned to forgive and forget, after all I was the hero of the fraternity and that stands for something. I really have a nice relationship with Zelda but she knows I'm gay and respects that.

Just a word of caution and some free information. I've learned that if you are going to have a bunch of guys fuck you in the ass, or God forbid a real gang rape like I've experienced, try to get the guy with the biggest cock to go first. After a really big cock, the smaller cocks just seem to fit into place. Sometimes you can hardly feel them after you've been traumatized by a monster cock.

I've been asked if after these experiences you ever feel the same. Maybe not the same? Certainly the more you are butt fucked by big dicks, the slacker your ass will get. However, if you give up being penetrated, after a few months you may begin to tighten up and it might feel like starting over when you get 'anal-ized' next time around.

If you are gay or bi, many guys can swing both ways, your best arrangement, when picking a lover, is to find a 5-6 inch cock. It is easy to take in the ass or mouth and it feels just fine. Other guys who give their asses for Sunday passes all seem to agree.

The one caveat is this, once you've had a lover who is large, in the 8-10 inch and thick, no one else will ever satisfy you as much. Those big cocks just fill you all the way up and its unworldly.

Oh, and that bastard motorcycle gang leader, he turned out to be a local motorcycle cop who patrols the area where the frat house is. His name is Officer O'Toole, which is very appropriate. They also call him the 'Rhino' or the 'Tank.'

Whenever he passed by he'd waves at me and finally I've learned to weakly wave back. Last week he stopped and asked if I miss him. Maybe he was being sarcastic but I answered him honestly,

"Officer, after you fucked me, no man on earth will ever satisfy me like you."

"You and me have a thing going on Mrs. Jones," he said laughing and then roared off on his big Harley.

I didn't quite understand that comment but I expect his big cock will be crashing this party sooner or later and I just can't wait.

When it happens I'll tell you all about it.

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers