Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned his cock to his pants and ordered the slave to lick up the mess she left on his floor. Once the floor was clean, he told her to take a shower and clean herself up before reporting to Mistress Lisa.

Rick entered his den and closed the door leaving the naked girl kneeling on the cold marble floor. Mia slowly stood staring at the closed polished wood door of the den. She picked up her cleaning and polishing items, returning them to the cleaning closet before heading for the shower.

Rick watched her from his security monitors. He smiled. She was learning that being a slave wasn't all fun and games.

Mia stood in the shower scrubbing at the polishing oil that had gotten all over her body from the door. In her mind she was reviewing the way Master Rick had just fucked her mouth. (That's what sis meant when she said: What we want makes no difference. They take us whenever They want, use us as They please. We live to serve in whatever way They decide. Our body's, our minds, our lives are Theirs to use.)

She thought about feeling his hands wrapped in her hair, controlling her every move; forcing her mouth to accept his cock, the feel of his flesh filling her mouth, touching her throat. The taste of him. The feel of his dick sliding over her tongue. The taste of his cum flooding her mouth, so salty, so sticky and creamy with just a bit of sour.

Mia realized she was getting wet and that it had nothing to do with the warm shower water pouring over her long brown hair and between her ass cheeks. Her fingers rubbed her clit. (He had controlled her like she was a toy for his use. He gave no thought for her feelings or wants. She was just a hole for his cock to fuck and cum in. A device to milk his cock and clean it afterwards. Why did that turn her on so much?)

Mia's orgasm surprised her, cumming so fast and hard. Her knees buckled and she slid to the floor of the shower as tremor after tremor racked her body and pussy. She slowly regained her composure and finished her shower. She shut off the shower and opened the glass door to find Mistress Lisa standing in the bathroom watching her every move.

"Have a nice cum? Without permission?" Mia hung her head. She had forgotten that she wasn't allowed to cum without asking first.

Lisa threw her a towel. "Get dry and find me, quickly." Lisa turned and strode from the bath.

Mia was able to dry her body quickly but her long hair was a problem. She settled for pressing it in a towel to wring out most of the water, the using a hair tie to ponytail it. She found her self running from room to room searching for Mistress Lisa, her ponytail whipping around her body. She finally discovered her in the breakfast room and dropped to her knees, arms crossed in front of her and forehead pressed to the floor.

Mistress Lisa sat at the table, drinking her coffee from a cup on a saucer that Christy kneeling beside her held at the perfect height for Lisa's use. She ignored the girl prostrating herself before her. The girl's hair was still wet and even dripped a little on the floor and had left moisture where it had touched the girl as she ran around looking for her.

" Christy dear, when I explained to your sister what was going to be expected of her as far as following orders and what was and was not allowed; was I in anyway unclear?"

Christy kept her eyes down, looking at her sister's body prone on the floor. "No Mistress."

"I did explain that slaves were not allowed to cum without the express permission of a Master, did I not?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I did remember to tell her that she was to follow any orders given her to the best of her ability? Of course maybe I over estimated her abilities." Lisa stretched out her leather booted foot and tapped Mia on the head. "I distinctly remember telling you to get dry before finding me. Yet here you are dripping your wet mop on my clean floor and probably leaving a wet trail throughout my entire house. I find you in a shower, playing with yourself and cumming without permission." Lisa pressed her boot down on the ponytail.

Mia dared not move or speak. Tears began to drip from her eyes as she realized that she had messed up in less then two days.

Christy waited until Mistress Lisa glanced at her, then, tilted her head slightly to one side. Lisa nodded her permission to speak. "Mistress, the slave is new to our lifestyle and may need only a lesson, to remind her that her reason for being is to serve and to help her remember to strive to do better in the future."

Mistress Lisa sat tapping her foot against the prone and crying slave. "Take this useless creature back upstairs and get her properly prepared after she cleans up the mess she has made. Bring her to me by the pool when she is cleaned up."

Lisa stood and left the room. Christy knelt and signaled her sister to rise. Together they wiped the floor and followed the trail of drops back along the path of Mia's search. Christy wiped the girl's body dry with a towel and used a blow dryer and a brush to fix her hair. Christy applied a light coat of makeup and rouge to Mia's face, nipples and pussy lips. She gently kissed her sisters cheek and hurried her downstairs to the pool area and Mia's punishment.

12