All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 01'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PunjiPunjiover 7 years ago
Fantastic Start!

I really can't wait for the next chapter. Well written, well edited, believable characters and dialogue. What more can you ask for?

symtronsymtronover 7 years ago
Thank You!

I don't normally comment on stories. However this one is amazing. I can tell you are wending a great series with the Billionaire and the Sisters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just for a joke

Do you realise what a nightmare this story is to the man's security officers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Porcelain doll?

Damn. I had hoped this would be a long-term read for me, but the 'treating me like a porcelain doll' line and her loving it made all alarmbells start ringing, to the point where I can't see myself reading any further. Weak women or women acting weak are a total turnoff.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
Excellent! Superb!

Just one of the many, many precious gems:

"One of my little devils got after me. I was losing control over some part of my life, and he thought that was intolerable. I couldn't show weakness, and getting all mushy over some girl was definitely a weakness. I had to be strong, macho, and manly in this situation."

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

He surprises her with being a billionaire. She surprises him by being a slut!!! Sounds fair??!!

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Great start. Yes , one could pick on some minor points but, who knows, these might come back into the story later.

StewarttrigStewarttrigabout 1 month ago

You're talented writer. I would appreciate the opportunity of further editing. There were a few minor opportunities missed. I've copied this comment in case I need to paste it in further stories.

I enjoyed your story so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3351 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES