All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 105'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved the story

I loved the story and all of the other stories you have posted on this site, keep up the good work.

amritaloveramritaloveralmost 7 years ago
Thanks for the Great Read

I have enjoyed each chapter of this great story. Thanks for all of your effort. It has been much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding work

I really enjoyed this story and looked forward to each chapter with anticipation.

Your writing allowed me to be present in each scenario and feel like I was involved.

Hate to see it end, would look forward to an epilogue to see how things progressed 5 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

glad its over. it only ran 100 chapters too long where it became monotonous and boring. if you had progressed with each character showing actual emotion as to why they joined mark in the first place this would have been much better. instead you chose to add way too many characters and made it a+b+c = orgy or any combo after that. it completely took away from what you built after seven chapters to just being a fuck fest and a banal mark section followed by a trite elsa section with no real connection to anyone. i skimmed through 80+ chapters occasionally actually reading a full paragraph it became so lame i couldn't help but down vote every single chapter because of it. you had promise and pissed it all away for some fanboys orgy jerk off fantasies.

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago
A sad moment

I will miss not having any more chapters to read. Those who wrote how bad this was etc can always go read a newspaper or surf the web, they do not have to read and then post their opinions and signed anon. I would like some more about a few years later, maybe a spin off with the children. Such as "A Billionaire and his offspring". Just a thought. But I enjoyed the journey. Many thanks for the hard work you did writing this and posting it for our enjoyment. Iceman.

greeneye5greeneye5almost 7 years ago
Thanks so much!

You've given me, and many others, a lot of pleasure over the last months. It became a small joy in my day to look for a new chapter and enjoy one if it was there. I love the fact that you built a story and a family beyond the good sex. Hope there will be lots more someday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great read.

Ditto to all the other comments. Funny how those "anon"s stuck around and read every chapter. I will miss the "family", it was a pleasure to read every chapter. If only there could be such a life style......oh well

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 7 years ago
Mixup

You no sooner introduce Josh as Deke's brother, than you start referring to Skye's brother (who is supposed to be Derrick, right?) as Josh for the rest of the chapter. Of course, when your characters are little more than their names, it's easy to mix them up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boring...no conflict

After the second recap chapter, I stopped reading. Everybody was happy, new characters were introduced to the group with no drama, no conflict.

With no conflict, there's no change, no development. Reading this last chapter, it's all telling, no showing.

You committed the most grievous sin of storytelling...you bored the reader.

dozendozenalmost 7 years ago
I shall miss this story ...

... I hope that you will start a new one soon.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 7 years ago
Sorry to see it go !

This was a great journey you allowed us to take with you , Thanks for the great read !

I also agree with the statement that 666iceman made ,

Thanks for the great read !

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WAY TOO LONG AND BORING!

You have interesting story lines, but entire epic / saga is way too long and at times very boring! I rated each of your chapters with a one-star and would have rated them lower if possible! For those of you that do not like my comments and ratings, "TOUGH"; then stop reading my commentaries! I understand this is a FREE Web Site. These stories / tales / chapters remain me of Samuelx and his very long diatribes! IF YOU DO LIKE IT, "TOUGH" AND GET OVER YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Kept Reading It

I was one of the critics that complained about there being too many, thinly-developed characters, but I read every chapter as soon as they were available.

And, I post as "Anonymous" because I can think of no reason to create an account with a phony name.

TigerT57TigerT57almost 7 years ago

I enjoyed the overall theme and the attention to detail of the story. The only real

grievances I might have is to many characters to keep up with and no minorities

anywhere except the Island police. Mark should have married Elsa and still have

the family behind them like some of the other couples did. Overall I liked the story and read every chapter as it was posted. Five for the whole series Thanks!

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
I am going to mis it.

In the morning first thing after the mailbox, is there a new chapter?

Lot of time's if there had been a cliffhanger i would read it asap, but there were a few chapters when the sex party"s kept on going i just would fast read it and hope the next chapter would get better and it did just in time to not loose interest in the story.

Thanks for this great story and hope to read more of your hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great series!

This is the longest series I have ever had the pleasure.of reading. Good story

Development. Surprised there was not more feminine drama and/ or

Jealousy. The emphasis on how sexually satisfied people are very

flexible and Not not easily offended is obvious. Good job! Looking forward

To reading more of your work. Please ignore the "haters n badmouthing" detailed

In some of the other comments. If they didn't enjoy.it, why did they read the

Whole series?

gulshannraygulshannrayalmost 7 years ago
BILLIONAIRE AND THE SISTERS

LOVED THE ENTIRE SERIAL FROM BEGINNING TO END WHICH APPEARS TO BE THE LONGEST. WOULD HAVE ENJOYED IF IT WERE CONTINUED WITH SOME MORE NARRATIONS BY THE ALL OTHERS OF THE EXTENDED FAMILY.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Please sir, can we have some more?

This series was Superb, Awesome, and Perfect by a magnitude of 2100 (20x105), it had money, which everyone fanaticizes about and really if this were continued some way it would be 10x better than "Threads: The Island" by JammyJimmy, but that story ended in a significant cliffhanger.

dozendozenover 6 years ago
I have just reread the whole series ...

... and enjoyed it as much as the first time.

Thank you SteveWallace. Isn't it time that you started another great series?

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Addictive! Great Story

This story had me hooked! I read it at work, lunch and at night. Binge reading! Had a little trouble keeping up with all the peoples names toward the end, but thoroughly enjoyed the whole 105 chapters. I only have your latest series to read, then I will look up your other work on the other story site you mentioned in “Condominium” 5 ⭐️ for this work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. I just kept reading and reading. Loved it. Thank you.

69ScoobyDoo69ScoobyDooover 5 years ago
Love this dtory

This story had me hooked from the first chapter. Some chapters had me balling my eyes out and others had me so horny my wife knew I had been reading your story again. Thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!!!!

MORE!!!!!!

ncpetencpeteover 5 years ago
Great story

I just re-read the 105 chapters and decided it was at least as good the second time. Thanks again for sharing it with us. If only the world were like that. Good luck with your future works. Looking forward to seeing something new from you. Thanks.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
The heaven of rampant oral sex

Oh my goodness

Don't stop writing ever:

"Josh had gone off with Julie, and Sheri's husband Jack was also in the room with Sheila. Sheri watched her husband with great interest, right up to the point where Sheila and he were nude and starting to engage in rampant oral sex."

MDG1969MDG1969over 5 years ago
Further stories

I believe this author is also Romantic1 and TLCgiver. A very good author at that.

They may have more, but I haven't found any yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best!!!!

I have read a lot of the stories here and on another site. This is one of the best if not the best one I’ve ever read. It has all the romanticism and drama of real life. It is spell binding and one of those you just can’t put down. You are a very very good author and I implore you to keep it up.

dfdfdfdfx4dfdfdfdfx4almost 4 years ago
Loved it

I loved just about everything in this series. The poly family with lots of love and sex. I wish there were more poly stories around.

Mercury125Mercury125almost 4 years ago
Great story

A truly enjoyable read from start to finish! This series has something for everyone's sexual tastes and a fantastic cast of characters. It is worth your time to read it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just completely EPIC! I could even imagine this as a porn mini-series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

522 stars in total

102 x 5 stars, the 3 chapters about the 80+ orgy were a bit over the top so "only" 4 stars

thank you SteveWallace !

Nzq11Nzq11almost 2 years ago

I have just completed this amazing series, over a 2-3 week period. Every episode for me has been brilliant, and I love how the whole story line has adapted and changed with the introduction of new characters and situations, utilising the skills of the core (liberal term) people of Mark, Else, and Cindy. Thank you for a great read.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Fabulous series, in the top few I have read on Literotica. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

I’m glad Cindy stay with them mostly the third person leaves the pairing to find her man or most cases come out of the closet like some stories

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlotabout 1 year ago

Wonderful from beginning to end, and obviously containing myriad opportunities for expansion into the future. It would be interesting to peek into this grouping as the children grow up. The 'next generation' aspects are fun to contemplate....

Well done!

LevindlLevindlabout 2 months ago

Outstanding story! Thank you for taking the time and sharing it with us!

Sincerely

Daniel

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 14 hours ago

WOW! WOW!!! Just plain WOW! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...