Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 105

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We became an item - a threesome, and then over time Melanie, Sheila, and KC became part of our core, and then we met the guys - my brother-husbands Carter, Deke, James, Mike, and Ryan. Brita, Izzy, Alice, Stacy, June, and Marcia became my 'sisters' too, and more recently Kate, Tori, Julie, and Tom became full family members.

Beside the family there were many couples who we also loved, starting with Lucas and Linda, Andy and Margo, Don and Edie, Jon and Amber, Greg and Kim, Sean and Pam, Troy and Janet, Dan and Sandy, Wes and Vanessa, Scott and Anna along with friends Felicia and Monica, and more recently Jack, Josh, and Sheri, and Frank and Joyce, along with Skye and Darby. I snickered to myself because through Tori, our youngest family member had attracted the last few people through her friendships with her friends Darby and Skye. My relatively new friend Matt was with us more and more; he was also becoming like family and I was sure we'd annex him before long as well.

We embraced so many beautiful people who were loving, thoughtful, trust worthy to a fault, and just the kind of intentional family one might dream of putting together. Of course, at the core of it all was Mark - our 'token billionaire,' we sometimes said to get a rise out of him. We all worried about sponging off of him, and he worried about not being responsible in every way, including financially, for every aspect of the family and whatever we did. We still sparred about who paid for what as life went along.

He'd spent thousands helping Cindy and me learn to fly, and then he got the bug too. We did our martial arts and weaponry practice that on more than one occasion had helped remedy a family situation and protected the others. In one case, I'd almost died from a gunshot wound by a gun-crazed stalker trying to get even with Worthington Industries for discharging him for cause.

We had a lot of fun at the Club Infinity, basically a toy Mark bought on the excuse that some of our friends wanted to give erotic dances and more. The place had been a great source of entertainment and a meeting place for new friends since he did that. Some of our great family members came to us through the club, including the headline stripper Kate and her daughter Tori. Stacy helped build the place, and I met Matt there.

I smiled at all the ways I could recall how sex played a role in our life. I easily admitted to my hypersexuality; I'd even mentioned it to my doctor during a routine physical exam. She asked if I wanted to change it, and I had almost shouted 'No!' at her in the same instant. I loved the way I felt and acted. Yes, I could be slutty at times by contemporary standards, but that was the norm in the crowd I hung out with. We all loved it, thrived on it, and relished those moments. I silently bet that I had ten times as much sex and twenty times as many orgasms as the average female - maybe more.

As I reached for my wine glass the glint from one of the diamonds in my love ring made me focus on the token of the love I carried for all my family and friends. My eyes got glassy again, and a wave of thankfulness swept over me. I felt so lucky. So many little things had gone my way to bring me to where I was now.

I thought how perfect my world was: perfect husbands and male friends and lovers; perfect sister and adopted sisters - believe it or not; perfect child and children I felt were my own; perfect homes - city, country, St. Croix; perfect work situation; and through Mark and his billions the ability to guide large sums of money and other resources to places where I saw they could do the most good for humanity. We were making a difference.

The tall grass in the meadow had been mowed a couple of weeks earlier in preparation for the coming seasonal change. There was that lovely musky scent of autumn in the air. I looked off in the distance and saw two deer traversing the field towards the river. There were beautiful and I chuckled because they'd probably set off a dozen security sensors and given charges of adrenalin to several of the security force in our security hut before the source was identified.

I heard a low-altitude jet pass overhead, and I knew Mark and Cindy were home. I glanced around as the sleek jet soared by overhead at a relatively low altitude. The Citation disappeared from view for a few minutes and then came into view about two miles out from the runway setting up on the base leg. I walked to the edge of the patio for a better view of the landing.

I watched as the jet made a steep ninety-degree turn onto the final approach course. Even though it was still light out, the landing lights were on to enhance visibility to other aircraft. I watched the landing gear deploy, a relatively simply feat, but as I had learned not one you could always count on to happen. I knew the drill in the cockpit, even what checklists Cindy and Mark were running through as the plane descended towards the field and slowed its speed. The plane made a beautiful approach, flared, and slowly sank to the runway.

The landing was flawless, and I heard the little squeak of the tires as they touched down, just before the crescendo sound of the reverse thrusters to brake the jet to a fast walk. I watched Cindy turn to the taxiway and travel back to the hangar.

A few minutes later Cindy and Mark came shooting up the cart path in one of the golf carts with their luggage and briefcases in the rear carrier. We had a part-time lineman that would put the plane away and service it before closing up the hangar until the next trip.

My two bestest friends in the world pulled up near me and got out of the golf cart. Cindy gave me a hug. She looked at me, "You OK, sis?"

"Never better. Never better. I'm in a philosophical mood, I think. I've been sitting here thinking how grateful I am about all of you and everything that's happened."

Mark came and surrounded me in his arms in one of his trademark bear hugs that let me know he wanted me and loved me without any doubt. "Elsa, I've missed you. I'm so glad you're here to welcome us home. Your presence always makes wherever you are home. I'm home."

I hugged Mark back and kissed him. The tears in my eyes over flowed and he studied me when he saw them. I nodded, "Not to worry. They're tears of joy and gratitude. I love you so much. Thank you for being you."

Mark put an arm around me and then gathered up Cindy in his other arm, and the three of us strolled towards our home. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted the deer crossing back across the field and into the woods. I pointed them out to Cindy and Mark, and we paused and watched until they were out of sight.

As we turned to continue to the house, Mark muttered the line from an old Browning poem, "God's in his heaven, and all is right with the world."

No truer words were ever spoken from my point of view.

The End

"God's in his heaven, and all is right with the world."

12