All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 12'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It feels like youve glossed over quite a bit just to get to sex scenes the last several chapters. Mels backstory and her supposed love for mark has suffered as has cindys involvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The previous commenter is correct about the gloss over of Melanie's past and rise to love Mark. That seems rather sudden. Others had sex with Mark and they weren't in love. Something a bit more in depth there, perhaps. Office play with Melanie and/or Sheila almost seems imperative. Possibly while on a business conference call for some quasi-exhibitionism.

Last nitpick: they aren't ammo clips. They're ammo magazines. Just FYI

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weak on firearms.

Ok, I'm only commenting on gun related stuff. A Glock 30 would be about the world's worst handgun to hand a newbie. Shoulder holsters are also bad ideas as well. No serious professional firearms instructor will ever use one as a primary means of concealed carry.

I really enjoy your stories, but please do some research on firearms. I'd suggest at least checking out the IDPA website and maybe try to go watch a match if you can. Depends on where you live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gun Lore

Yes, a .45 is a lot of weapon. However, I learned to fire a pistol using the 1911A1. Still, today I will take that weapon over ANY other pistol. If you can not put someone down in seven rounds, you should NOT be carrying a weapon. That may be just my thought, but 22 years in the military makes a reasonable one.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
The Juice Makes Heaven Very Close

Reading

Reading

Reading

for example:

"The explosion of cum from my cock was indescribable. I felt sure it registered on the Richter scale over at the university. Every fraction of an inch that my fluids surged through my internal tubing send shockwaves of pleasure to my brain. As I jettisoned load after load into Cindy's pussy, I felt myself lifted up to heaven by my trio of angels. I nearly blacked out the feelings were so intense. All three girls were kissing me."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3356 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...