Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy did one sit-up, and I ran my tongue up her slit. Her whole body jerked. After that the sit-ups and tonguing continued until at around one-hundred-and-sixty Cindy curled up in a ball around me as she spasmed into an orgasm. I'd cheated by adding my fingers for the last thirty sit-ups.

I made it to two-hundred and twenty before I climaxed and had to stop. After that, we resolved to come back just before lunch and do a few more. Cindy applauded my ingenuity. I applauded the sapphic love for my sister. Mark just applauded as he watched and urged us on.

By Monday, my back and stomach hurt so much from the sit-ups I wasn't sure I could do the martial arts lesson. I took some Advil at three o'clock before I left work for the gym. At least that stuff helped dull the pain.

Our Monday, Wednesday, and Friday lessons with Wan Suh continued. He claimed we were making great progress on many fronts. The second weekend, the sit-ups were marginally easier; the orgasms even more rewarding.

One Saturday afternoon, after completing our first five hundred sit-ups, we left Mark working on some business project, and drove out to Carson Township. After some searching around we found the nearly hidden road to the gun range. Deke met our car with a large smile.

Deke looked like a cross between one mean bastard of a mercenary and a totally laid-back surfer dude with a crop of unruly sun bleached hair. He was wearing board shorts, a Hawaiian shirt, and a shoulder holster with some kind of handgun in it. He was handsome to a fault and turned me on.

He welcomed us, and explained that the first thing we would do would be to shoot a gun so we got some of 'that' out of our system. One at a time, with ear muffs on, he helped us with the handgun in his shoulder holster: aim down range at the target, sight on the target using the two little bumps on the top of the barrel, and squeeze the trigger slowly.

BANG. I about fell over backwards. The recoil was unexpected, and he called it to my attention so I'd be ready the next time. We repeated until I had emptied the seventeen round clip. Cindy then repeated what I'd done with another ammo clip at a different target.

Deke said, "OK, now that we've gotten that out of your system, you're both going to learn about a Glock 30, and how to properly carry it and use it in a life and death situation."

We spent the next ninety minutes getting very familiar with all the parts of a Glock 30. Deke started on the ammunition, in this case the .45 caliber ammunition. We actually took a bullet apart with some tools he had so we could see what was inside – primer and powder or propellant, as he called it. He talked about the various calibers of weapons, and their relative impact on a hard target, like a body. We then studied the mostly synthetic polymer weapon in front of us.

Deke disassembled the weapon we'd shot, twice for us, the second time doing it very slowly. He then had us try, but both Cindy and I were all thumbs with it. He laughed but was very patient with us.

We then got the basics for firing any handgun: stance, posture, arm position, hand position, finger position, and then he talked about our targets in terms of kill zones – the human chest, and the T-zone in the center of the head – forehead, nose, and mouth. He talked about what happens when someone is shot, dispelling some of the Hollywood theatrics of either dying on the spot, spurting blood, or being propelled backwards ten feet.

After an hour of talk and demonstration at a tabletop, Deke presented each of us with our own Glock 30, and a clip of ammunition. We stood as he'd taught us and then fired down range again at our paper targets. When we were through we put our weapons down, cleared them as he'd taught us, and then retrieved our targets. I had hit my target page five out of seventeen tries with none of my rounds being life threatening; Cindy had gotten seven shots through the paper with similar results. Deke collected our guns, talked about our permits that we still needed and gave us the forms that he signed part of, and we ended the session. We made an appointment for the following week, and left Deke to await his next student.

We had a nice and romantic evening with Mark. We wanted Melanie to join us but her parents had wanted her to attend some event with them that night, so she had to beg off.

Sunday, Cindy and I moved a few more belongings and clothes to Mark's condominium with the help of the security detail assigned to us. Cindy and I talked about making a real commitment to this living arrangement and to Mark, thus we focused on bringing the important things and the clothes we most frequently wore or might wear given the change in lifestyle we were undergoing.

We both still had squeamish feelings about sponging off 'the rich guy,' and we talked to Mark again about how we could contribute in some way. He was adamant that he provide for us; for him it was part and parcel of whom he was and what he thought he was expected to do as the alpha male. We didn't quite concede the point, but we let him think we did.

12