All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 15'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dozendozenover 7 years ago
Please keep the chapters coming ...

... as often as possible.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
Life is Beautiful

Very Beautiful:

"We both had noticeable erections of key parts of our anatomy: Sheila's nipples could have cut glass, and for that matter so could my erection. She moved in, and we kissed again, this time in a long, drawn-out kiss involving lots of tongue, panting, and roaming hands. She had hold of my cock and proceeded to rub the glans against her cleft and mons as we kissed, and then she tucked my shaft between her legs and squeezed so I could mock fuck her as my shaft rubbed along her pussy lips. Sheila pulled me to the bed, and together we fell with initial laughter where we enjoyed more petting and kisses. 

My mouth found her breasts and I worshipping those parts of her for many minutes."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is getting repetitive

Fuck, then fuck again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good ending. I got bored a couple of times, but the ending saved it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3348 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...