Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie smiled, "She's also adopted the office dress code of no panties around Mark."

I rinsed the last of the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

Melanie came up behind me and hugged me. She kissed my neck and said, "Elsa, you have entirely too many clothes on. I think we should remedy that right away."

I didn't want to end our discussion. "So, will the two of you turn green with jealousy because Sheila becomes a love object of Mark's?"

Cindy shook her head. "No, I'm with you. I choose to become a loving sister to her, just as I am with you and Mel."

"Mel?"

"Count me in on that score too. I watched her at the barbecue too, and at work she's so often my mentor and role model. She's extra-special nice to everyone too, and you probably know she has a way of smoothing over Mark's gruffness and abruptness at work. She's an asset to us any way we choose to interpret what's going on."

I posed, "And we won't feel denied and neglected when Mark has his cock buried in her beautiful sweet pussy?"

Melanie snorted, "I might be sitting on her face."

Cindy followed that up, "I might have my tongue down there lapping her clit as his cock pistons in and out of her body."

I grabbed Melanie's hand, "You're right, we all have too many clothes on. To the bedroom."

Each of us stripped off clothing as we walked to the large master bedroom. I wondered if Mark would get home in time to be with any of us before we fell asleep. I also wondered whether he'd bring Sheila home so she could play with us in a sexual way. I looked forward to that.

12