Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deke was the man who Cindy, often Melanie, and I had been taking shooting lessons from most Saturdays for the past couple of months. He was a nice guy and a taskmaster when it came to following procedures about using handguns. We hadn't even gotten to long arms yet.

"Errr, Elsa ... and Cindy. Good evening. You both look ... fabulous." All the other times he'd seen us, we were in functional clothes that weren't the least bit sexy, usually baggy jeans, hiking shoes, and long sleeve shirts or baggy sweats. We had to be prepared to lie or sit on the ground to shoot as well as stand, so we were not high fashion on those Saturdays.

Cindy got up and gave Deke a huge hug and one of her trademark knock-your-socks-off kisses. Deke looked very pleased. I responded in the same way. He'd never had any interactions like this with us, at best a handshake.

Mike teased, "Hey, what are the rest of us, chopped liver?"

I immediately turned to Mike, and gave him my best effort of a long, hot, passionate kiss. I moved to James and Ryan accordingly. Cindy was following along, then Sheila, and last Melanie. We all had a mischievous look.

The guys all laughed as we finished our two-minute drill. Ryan said, "Well, now that the preliminaries are out of the way and the ice is broken, may we join you."

Sheila joyfully said, "We'd be so disappointed if you didn't."

Deke slid a chair up between Cindy and me. The other men distributed themselves around.

Deke said, "I thought you were working on becoming bodyguards?"

I glanced down at my sexy outfit, "You don't think this qualifies?"

He sized me up, "Not many places to hide a weapon." He grinned. "I guess I could frisk you to be sure you're not carrying."

"I'm counting on you to do whatever it takes ... to protect me tonight. You do have protection, right?" My tease about having condoms was not overlooked.

"Oh, we are always safe and satisfying," Deke said as a rejoinder.

"So, I may count on that later. Do you dance or just sit around at these things?"

Deke stood, and we were the first of the four newly formed couples to hit the dance floor. It was a long set of fast numbers, and we were worked up by the end of it. As we sat down, I nudged Deke, "Hey, pay attention to Cindy. I'll talk to Mike. Is he your wingman?"

Deke nodded, "He's one of them. We're all each other's support when needed. You guys are so inviting, however."

"Well, you guys are so handsome, capable, and qualified, I assume," I teased.

Mike and I blended well. He had been a flight instructor based at a small airport southeast of the city called Air Ranch, but now worked the counter for a small charter operation out of City Airport. We had a fascinating chat about what it took to learn to fly, and he got me psyched up to take a couple of lessons to see if I liked the activity.

Mike had me talk about my architecture work, and then we danced, which made it hard to talk. After we returned from the set, I rotated to Ryan, and Melanie who'd been talking with him went to Mike.

Ryan was a newly hired assistant professor of mathematics at City College. He'd finished his doctorate at the University of Denver in May, and was working for the first time now after having gone straight through college. That revelation led to a long discussion about student loans. Ryan also was a good dancer.

James to my surprise worked as a dispatcher for the County Sheriff's Department. He was part of the 9-1-1 Center, and our talk led to a fascinating discussion about his work, the weirdest calls to the center, and things like that. He invited me and the others on a tour any time he was on duty.

Sheila called for the first bathroom break as the last of our first drinks disappeared. The four of us went since we weren't leaving any half drinks on the table. The door had barely closed and Sheila said with a smile, "Four winners, right?"

We all agreed, peed, and quickly went back to the guys. This time we were more amorous. The DJ was starting to intersperse some sexy slow tunes into the mix, and that led to some serious snogging on the dance floor with whomever I was dancing with. The other girls were equally romantic.

I started the flashing, and the first time it was purely by accident, but it was hard for Mike who sat opposite me at our small table to miss. I was with Deke, leaned over to kiss him, and in the process my legs spread and my skirt rode up my thighs. As I finished the kiss I glanced down, and there was no doubt that I hadn't pussy-winked my other friend. He was blushing a near scarlet color.

I stood, leaned across the table, and kissed Mike too, flashing Deke in the other direction in the same way. I teased Mike, "Oh, dear, did I reveal too much leg?"

He smiled, "You could never reveal enough about yourself to me."

I kissed him again and said, "Good, because I was planning on doing more later ... that is if you're interested."

He nodded enthusiastically.

I saw that Sheila's dress had been revealing her dark curls, and Melanie's top seemed to keep dipping in a way that allowed one or the other of her breasts to occasionally pop out of her top.

I asked Deke, "Which of you gentlemen lives closest? I think we're all thinking it'd be nice to blow off the club the rest of the night."

He nodded and went and talked to James. A moment later, James said, "I'd like to invite everyone to my place. It's about a half-mile from here."

We settled up the bill and were gone.

Behind us, I saw Marcia watching us carefully. She knew Deke, but he hadn't seen her. She talked into her little walkie-talkie as we went out the door. I held back just a second to say hello to a friend. I rushed over the Marcia and told her where we were going. She already knew the reason why.

12